• 113 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
 Who wins here in this triple threat match ?

Eternity

Michael Demiurgos
Anti Monitor at Full Power

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor should win, he's probably above Eternity, and he's at the same level as Micheal. 

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Anti Monitor should win, he's probably above Eternity, and he's at the same level as Micheal. "
I dont know... Eternity should be near AM's power level
#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Anti Monitor should win, he's probably above Eternity, and he's at the same level as Micheal. "
I dont know... Eternity should be near AM's power level"
Anti-monitor at his best beat down the spectre at his best.   That's true power.  
#5 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Anti-monitor at his best beat down the spectre at his best.   That's true power.  "
The Spectre wasnt at full power when he got beat by Anti Monitor though
#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Anti-monitor at his best beat down the spectre at his best.   That's true power.  "
The Spectre wasnt at full power when he got beat by Anti Monitor though"
Well, he stalemated the spectre being empowered by all of DC's heroes.   That kind of counts as a victory.  :P
#7 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Hence why I've always said the The Spectre is weaker then Living Tribunal.

As for this thread, Neither Anti-Monitor or Michael are equal to Eternity.  They might have the ability to destroy individual universes but Eternity is made up of infinite universes, infinite dimensions and because Infinity is part of Eternity, infinite realities and infinite time streams as well.
#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:

As for this thread, Neither Anti-Monitor or Michael are equal to Eternity.  They might have the ability to destroy individual universes but Eternity is made up of infinite universes, infinite dimensions and because Infinity is part of Eternity, infinite realities and infinite time streams as well."
Anti-Monitor nearly turned the DC actuality into nothingness.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:

As for this thread, Neither Anti-Monitor or Michael are equal to Eternity.  They might have the ability to destroy individual universes but Eternity is made up of infinite universes, infinite dimensions and because Infinity is part of Eternity, infinite realities and infinite time streams as well."
Agreed. I have been reading quite a bit of Spectre lately... and his power level is more inconsistent than the Dow Jones Stock exchange...
#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:

Agreed. I have been reading quite a bit of Spectre lately... and his power level is more inconsistent than the Dow Jones Stock exchange..."
Lol.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmm... it looks like Eternity wins this battle. I was thinking Micheal could have been a threat here in this fight
#12 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hmmm... it looks like Eternity wins this battle. I was thinking Micheal could have been a threat here in this fight
"

Michael demiurgos created the DC universe. he is second only to the presence in power, and i really think he is the closest thing dc has to living tribunal in power terms. he shou;d definitely wins this.
King Saturn said:
"Agreed. I have been reading quite a bit of Spectre lately... and his power level is more inconsistent than the Dow Jones Stock exchange..."
That's because his power level is dictated by the presence and as such is subject to change. A fully powered, unbound spectre has relatively no match in DCU. However, he has sometimes sank pretty low.
#13 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hmmm... it looks like Eternity wins this battle. I was thinking Micheal could have been a threat here in this fight
"

Michael demiurgos created the DC universe. he is second only to the presence in power, and i really think he is the closest thing dc has to living tribunal in power terms. he shou;d definitely wins this.
If that is true, than DC's The Presence is Way bellow Marvel's The One-Above-All.  Saying Michael created the DC Actuality is like saying LT create TOAA - because in Marvel TOAA is not an abstract entity of the Marvel Actuality but the sum of all things of the Actuality.

Not saying your wrong, and if your right I did not know this, but if it is true The Marvel Actuality Trumps the DC Actuality all over the place.
#14 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"

If that is true, than DC's The Presence is Way bellow Marvel's The One-Above-All.  Saying Michael created the DC Actuality is like saying LT create TOAA - because in Marvel TOAA is not an abstract entity of the Marvel Actuality but the sum of all things of the Actuality.

Not saying your wrong, and if your right I did not know this, but if it is true The Marvel Actuality Trumps the DC Actuality all over the place."
If i understand you correctly (and i'm not sure i do) i doesn't work that way in DC. The Presence is the ultimate being in DC, and it exists outside of DC universe itself. To create the DC universe, he created two beings: Michael, to whom he gave demiurgic (having "an autonomous creative force or decisive power") power, with which he brought the physical universe in existance, and Lucifer, who infused that creation with energy and life. Basically, Michael has the power to create out of norhingness but it takes Lucifers power to shape that creation.

These two beings together have the ability to create universes as they please, i think that trumps eternity's power.
#15 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Not saying your wrong, and if your right I did not know this, but if it is true The Marvel Actuality Trumps the DC Actuality all over the place."
If i understand you correctly (and i'm not sure i do) i doesn't work that way in DC. The Presence is the ultimate being in DC, and it exists outside of DC universe itself. To create the DC universe, he created two beings: Michael, to whom he gave demiurgic (having "an autonomous creative force or decisive power") power, with which he brought the physical universe in existance, and Lucifer, who infused that creation with energy and life. Basically, Michael has the power to create out of norhingness but it takes Lucifers power to shape that creation.

These two beings together have the ability to create universes as they please, i think that trumps eternity's power."
Are you nuts?  What you just stated proves they can not trump Eternity.  It takes 2 of them to do what Eternity is!
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Wow... the battle of the Cosmic Powerhouses continues  !
#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Eternity create new universes? no. Two of them can create a new eternity out of nothing

#18 Edited by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Can Eternity create new universes? no. Two of them can create a new eternity out of nothing"
Eternity is not a Universe!!!!!!!  Eternity and Infinity (as they are "2-sides of the same coin") are all of the marvel universes, dimensions, alternate realities, time frames and pocket realms (except the cosmic anchor points).  They do not have the power to Create Eternity because that would be a new Actuality - a.k.a. A New Comic Company!
#19 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Can Eternity create new universes? no. Two of them can create a new eternity out of nothing"
Eternity is not a Universe!!!!!!!  Eternity and Infinity (as they are "2-sides of the same coin") are all of the marvel universes, dimensions, alternate realities, time frames and pocket realms (except the cosmic anchor points).  They do not have the power to Create Eternity because that would be a new Actuality - a.k.a. A New Comic Company!"
Okay, maybe i wasn't clear enough and that's my fault, but Michael and Lucifer created EVERYTHING. The entire DC actuality (with the sole exception of the presence and themselves) was created by them.
#20 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
Eternity is not a Universe!!!!!!!  Eternity and Infinity (as they are "2-sides of the same coin") are all of the marvel universes, dimensions, alternate realities, time frames and pocket realms (except the cosmic anchor points).  They do not have the power to Create Eternity because that would be a new Actuality - a.k.a. A New Comic Company!"
Okay, maybe i wasn't clear enough and that's my fault, but Michael and Lucifer created EVERYTHING. The entire DC actuality (with the sole exception of the presence and themselves) was created by them."
Any evidence of this, that you can post?  I'd like to see it.
#21 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
Okay, maybe i wasn't clear enough and that's my fault, but Michael and Lucifer created EVERYTHING. The entire DC actuality (with the sole exception of the presence and themselves) was created by them."
Any evidence of this, that you can post?  I'd like to see it."
No, not really...
#23 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
Haven't Eternity and Infinity been seen side by side?  *though seeing as how they transcend our silly laws of space this is more than possible* 
#25 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Tevnoba said:
"AtPhantom said:
Haven't Eternity and Infinity been seen side by side?  *though seeing as how they transcend our silly laws of space this is more than possible* "
Yes, usually when something is threading the very fabric of the Marvel Actuality.
#26 Posted by lordraiden (7007 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:

Anti-Monitor didn't destroy individual universes, he destroyed multiple universes, hence, crisis on infinite earths ie infinite universes! That's why he got so powerfull! I believe he'd definately be a major threat to Eterenity cause he would end up consuming him!
#27 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
What about Michael Demuirgos ? What factor does he play in this battle ?
#28 Posted by lordraiden (7007 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"What about Michael Demuirgos ? What factor does he play in this battle ?
"

Um, can you give me some background on MD here? (He has wings in the pic, are we talking Angel Michael here?)
#29 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Um, can you give me some background on MD here? (He has wings in the pic, are we talking Angel Michael here?)"
Yes Sir. Michael is a Relative Omnipotent being who in essence has the same powers as his brother Lucifer Morningstar... but he may also have the weaknesses as well
#30 Posted by lordraiden (7007 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Um, can you give me some background on MD here? (He has wings in the pic, are we talking Angel Michael here?)"
Yes Sir. Michael is a Relative Omnipotent being who in essence has the same powers as his brother Lucifer Morningstar... but he may also have the weaknesses as well "

So this IS the Archangel Michael, we are talking bout then! This is a vertigo character, isn't he?
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Yes Sir. Michael is a Relative Omnipotent being who in essence has the same powers as his brother Lucifer Morningstar... but he may also have the weaknesses as well "

So this IS the Archangel Michael, we are talking bout then! This is a vertigo character, isn't he?"
Yes Indeed
#32 Posted by lordraiden (7007 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

So this IS the Archangel Michael, we are talking bout then! This is a vertigo character, isn't he?"
Yes Indeed"

Vertigo Characters are on another level, and Vertigo Lucifer would be only second to the Presence, as would Michael, I guess, so to answer your question: Michael>AM>Eternity!
#33 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Michael easily wins with Eternity. He and Lucifer are equals for all four abstracts.
AM is like Hunger, Shuma Gorath or Abraxas.
P.S. Answer on this was better than start new topic, isn't it?

#34 Posted by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

eternity win's no doubt straight demolish am an micheal

#35 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it wil go

Anti Monitor
Eternity
Michael Demiurgos

#36 Edited by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

think about who they are eternity could wipe them from existince

#37 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
marvel 12345 said:
"think about who they are eternity could wipe them existince"

You have read a comic with Anti Monitor haven't you ?
because no i don't think he can
#38 Posted by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

but i know he can he controls

Powers

Unlimited ability to manipulate time, space, matter, energy, or magic for any purpose

the link-http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eternity_(Earth-616)
#39 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
marvel 12345 said:
"but i know he can he controls

Powers

Unlimited ability to manipulate time, space, matter, energy, or magic for any purpose

the link-http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eternity_(Earth-616)"
The Living Tribunal has the same power description and he is above Eternity... and Michael is supposed to be along the lines of the LT in power
#40 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Well anti Monitor has

Near limitless cosmic powers; Matter and energy manipulation ;
Reality Warping, Absorption of entire universes
Superhuman strength and durability

#41 Posted by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

look at wecsnclr said:

"Well anti Monitor has

Near limitless cosmic powers; Matter and energy manipulation ,Near limitless cosmic powers;
Superhuman strength and durability"
look at what u said near limitless verses unlimited
#42 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

Michael is better than LT? Why? All of abstrakts have same level power (creating universe) as Lucifer and Michael and they are weaker than LT.

#43 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
marvel 12345 said:
"look at wecsnclr said:
"Well anti Monitor has

Near limitless cosmic powers; Matter and energy manipulation ,Near limitless cosmic powers;
look at what u said near limitless verses unlimited"

Typo so what your the one who thinks Silver Surfer is onpar with Phoenix force
#44 Posted by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"marvel 12345 said:
"look at wecsnclr said:
"Well anti Monitor has

Typo so what your the one who thinks Silver Surfer is onpar with Phoenix force"
yeah
#45 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
marvel 12345 said:
"look at wecsnclr said:
"Well anti Monitor has

But Anti - Monitor destroyed many Universes, wasn't he?
P.S. Eternity > Galactus? Than why Galan can destroy universe by take off his helmet?
#46 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
marvel 12345 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"marvel 12345 said:
"look at wecsnclr said:
"Well anti Monitor has

yeah"

Well your wrong by far
#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel 12345 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"marvel 12345 said:
"look at wecsnclr said:
"Well anti Monitor has

yeah"

Pheonix Force is like Galactus power. SS is only 0,01 of Galactus power...

#48 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael said:
"

marvel 12345 said:

"ecsnclr said:
"marvel 12345 said:
"look at wecsnclr said:
"Well anti Monitor has

yeah"

Pheonix Force is like Galactus power. SS is only 0,01 of Galactus power...

"
Actuley i think she's more powerful than Galactus now
#49 Posted by marvel 12345 (108 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"marvel 12345 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"marvel 12345 said:
"look at wecsnclr said:
"Well anti Monitor has

yeah"

Well your wrong by far"
look all this crap about univereses being destroyed would go against a being like eternity when he keeps the univeres from being destroyed an the ss is onpar wit pheonix if not over now that he was boosted
#50 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
czarny_samael said:
"Michael is better than LT? Why? All of abstrakts have same level power (creating universe) as Lucifer and Michael and they are weaker than LT."
I think you stretched the meaning of my post. I said that Michael is alone the lines of the Living Tribunal ( not better than )... and thats simply because he is right below The Presence itself in the DC Actuality