#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

- Every battle take place in neutral realm

- Full powered Eternity

- Some characters will have prep

ROUND 1 Thanos with 3 days prep

ROUND 2 Odin with 3 months prep

ROUND 3 Shuma Gorath

ROUND 4 Chthon

ROUND 5 Chaos King

ROUND 6 Living Tribunal

#2 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

starts getting questionable at 6

#3 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

Firstly, Eternity cant run for $hit :p

Secondly, Thanos with 3 days of prep (now given the fact that he knows where cosmic cube is, where Ultimate Nullier is, Shield Headquater) he can just get one and shoot Eternity, RIP eternity.

Stops in round one.

#4 Posted by warlock360 (26901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: you might wanna think he'd do that all along, and yet here we are with everything still in order lol

#5 Posted by XiiX (4971 posts) - - Show Bio

Feasibly stops at 1.

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Feasibly stops at 1.

#7 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlock360 said:

starts getting questionable at 6

Chaos King kills him in a murderstomp.

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (13841 posts) - - Show Bio

He's definitely not making it past round 6 if he even gets that far.

#9 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2654 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5

#10 Posted by BigCimmerian (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that Shuma Gorath is too much for Eternity.

#11 Edited by ShootingNova (13373 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know.

1 could very well be his end.

Eternity goes past 2, 3 and 4.

Chaos King, Amatsu-Mikaboshi? I hate him. I don't want to consider him. He didn't destroy Eternity when he destroyed 98.7% of the multiverse, but it'll be a close fight. Eternity wins overall though, IMHO.

Living Tribunal stomps Eternity.

@jeanroygrant said:

Chaos King kills him in a murderstomp.

Ummm..... no, he doesn't.

@BigCimmerian said:

I thought that Shuma Gorath is too much for Eternity.

Not a chance unless it's in Shuma-Groath's personal realm.

#12 Posted by clemj (817 posts) - - Show Bio
LT blindely
#13 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

1. If Thanos manages to get his hands on Cosmic Cube, HoTU, IG, Eternity is gone.

2. Eternity

3. Eternity

4. Eternity I think

5. Chaos king

6. Why make this?

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Lt would stomp Eternity

#15 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

It took 5 cosmic cubes for Thanos to "Hold Eternity in Place", so I'd say his only feasible chance in the UN, I'd definitely say that that is far too situational so I give it to Eternity.

Eternity stops at 6.

#16 Posted by Nefarious (17625 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Thanos because Thanos has prep.

#17 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos take out Eternity with three days prep?

I laugh in your general direction. The only way he could pull this off is with plot-device weapons, all of which can be discounted, because to claim that he can just *get* one of these whenever he wanted is ridiculous or he would always have them.

#18 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

Thanos take out Eternity with three days prep?

Ok riddle me why not?

I laugh in your general direction. The only way he could pull this off is with plot-device weapons

and?

all of which can be discounted, because to claim that he can just *get* one of these whenever he wanted is ridiculous or he would always have them.

If you have been following Avengers Assemble, the ongoing Thanos story arc, it clearly mentions where all the artificats are and that Thanos knows where they are because he apparently can track them. He has also been collecting powerful artifacts, one of which is cosmic cube he recently got. I dont see why it would take him more than 3 days to go, and grab the ultimate nullifier from Shield Headquater.

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

I don't know.

1 could very well be his end.

Eternity goes past 2, 3 and 4.

Chaos King, Amatsu-Mikaboshi? I hate him. I don't want to consider him. He didn't destroy Eternity when he destroyed 98.7% of the multiverse, but it'll be a close fight. Eternity wins overall though, IMHO.

Living Tribunal stomps Eternity.

@jeanroygrant said:

Chaos King kills him in a murderstomp.

Ummm..... no, he doesn't.

@BigCimmerian said:

I thought that Shuma Gorath is too much for Eternity.

Not a chance unless it's in Shuma-Groath's personal realm.

Yes.

#20 Edited by ShootingNova (13373 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

#21 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Why is chaos king>Eternity? Eternity is stated to be able to hold universes in his hand, all universes are just a merest fraction of him. So he wins against chaos king with no problem.

#22 Posted by LordMaverick (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite Eternity Mega Curb Stomp!!

Ha! stops at 5... I think Shuma and Chthon need to be swaped....

#23 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i am still going with stops at round 1, and Eternity cant "run" for $h*t :p

#24 Posted by BigCimmerian (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

What if I replace Living Tribunal with 100% Galactus and give him 3 days prep?

#25 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Tell me when Eternity has feats like Mikaboshi...

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Why is chaos king>Eternity? Eternity is stated to be able to hold universes in his hand, all universes are just a merest fraction of him. So he wins against chaos king with no problem.

Eternity is never shown that powerful...

#28 Posted by ShootingNova (13373 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Tell me when Eternity has feats like Mikaboshi...

Right, considering TOAA has no combat feats, I guess Mikaboshi stomps him as well?

Again, you're "argument" is a attempt to cover another failure. Which results in another failure.

#29 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Tell me when Eternity has feats like Mikaboshi...

Well Etenrnity has better H2H feat than Mikaboshi :p

So yeah, eternity punches Mikaboshi in the face like he did to Hank Pym :p

#30 Posted by Prince_RehteStroC (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@justleader said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Why is chaos king>Eternity? Eternity is stated to be able to hold universes in his hand, all universes are just a merest fraction of him. So he wins against chaos king with no problem.

Eternity is never shown that powerful...

Eternity was actually shown holding multiple universes in a single hand.

#31 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@justleader said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Why is chaos king>Eternity? Eternity is stated to be able to hold universes in his hand, all universes are just a merest fraction of him. So he wins against chaos king with no problem.

Eternity is never shown that powerful...

Eternity's hand holds universes within it:

Eternity whose essence encompasses the multiverse

universes being born and collapsing into ruin......and yet all this is but the merest fraction of what eternity is

rebirthing every being and thing in all universes

So i think eternity>Chaos King.

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@justleader said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Why is chaos king>Eternity? Eternity is stated to be able to hold universes in his hand, all universes are just a merest fraction of him. So he wins against chaos king with no problem.

Eternity is never shown that powerful...

Eternity's hand holds universes within it:

Eternity whose essence encompasses the multiverse

universes being born and collapsing into ruin......and yet all this is but the merest fraction of what eternity is

rebirthing every being and thing in all universes

So i think eternity>Chaos King.

But why he refused to fight him during Chaos War?

#33 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@justleader said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Why is chaos king>Eternity? Eternity is stated to be able to hold universes in his hand, all universes are just a merest fraction of him. So he wins against chaos king with no problem.

Eternity is never shown that powerful...

Eternity's hand holds universes within it:

Eternity whose essence encompasses the multiverse

universes being born and collapsing into ruin......and yet all this is but the merest fraction of what eternity is

rebirthing every being and thing in all universes

So i think eternity>Chaos King.

But why he refused to fight him during Chaos War?

As eternity said, chaos king is the void against which he is defined. If eternity fights chaos king it's like he is fighting himself.

#34 Posted by BigCimmerian (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@justleader said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Why is chaos king>Eternity? Eternity is stated to be able to hold universes in his hand, all universes are just a merest fraction of him. So he wins against chaos king with no problem.

Eternity is never shown that powerful...

Eternity's hand holds universes within it:

Eternity whose essence encompasses the multiverse

universes being born and collapsing into ruin......and yet all this is but the merest fraction of what eternity is

rebirthing every being and thing in all universes

So i think eternity>Chaos King.

But why he refused to fight him during Chaos War?

As eternity said, chaos king is the void against which he is defined. If eternity fights chaos king it's like he is fighting himself.

what a stupid excuse lol

#35 Posted by Prince_RehteStroC (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Chaos War was a stupid arc written by a stupid writer.

#36 Posted by LordMaverick (5225 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Stops at 1.

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Tell me when Eternity has feats like Mikaboshi...

Well Etenrnity has better H2H feat than Mikaboshi :p

So yeah, eternity punches Mikaboshi in the face like he did to Hank Pym :p

Mikaboshi killed Zeus!!!

#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Tell me when Eternity has feats like Mikaboshi...

Right, considering TOAA has no combat feats, I guess Mikaboshi stomps him as well?

Again, you're "argument" is a attempt to cover another failure. Which results in another failure.

I never said Eternity has no combat feats

#39 Posted by BigCimmerian (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: He killed every Earth god and nearly every upper level demon and hell lord lol

#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant: He killed every Earth god and nearly every upper level demon and hell lord lol

Except for Asgard.

#41 Posted by BigCimmerian (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant: He killed every Earth god and nearly every upper level demon and hell lord lol

Except for Asgard.

Yeah, Realm Eternal is too tough for him lol :D

#42 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jeanroygrant: He killed every Earth god and nearly every upper level demon and hell lord lol

Except for Asgard.

Yeah, Realm Eternal is too tough for him lol :D

Lol

#43 Posted by ShootingNova (13373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prince_RehteStroC said:

Well Chaos War was a stupid arc written by a stupid writer.

Indeed.

@jeanroygrant said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Tell me when Eternity has feats like Mikaboshi...

Right, considering TOAA has no combat feats, I guess Mikaboshi stomps him as well?

Again, you're "argument" is a attempt to cover another failure. Which results in another failure.

I never said Eternity has no combat feats

I know you didn't. But by your logic, since TOAA doesn't have any feats on the scale of Spider-Man, he gets obliterated also?

#44 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Thanos. He will get Ultimate Nullifier, cosmic cube, etc.

2.Odin stalemates.

3.Eternity wins

4.Chthon should win

5.CW wins

6.LT Stomps

#45 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Prince_RehteStroC said:

Well Chaos War was a stupid arc written by a stupid writer.

Indeed.

@jeanroygrant said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes? How? You haven't even constructed an argument to back up your point. Unsurprisingly. I can accept Mikaboshi winning, but not muderstomping.

Tell me when Eternity has feats like Mikaboshi...

Right, considering TOAA has no combat feats, I guess Mikaboshi stomps him as well?

Again, you're "argument" is a attempt to cover another failure. Which results in another failure.

I never said Eternity has no combat feats

I know you didn't. But by your logic, since TOAA doesn't have any feats on the scale of Spider-Man, he gets obliterated also?

TOAA has feats though...

#46 Posted by ShootingNova (13373 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: And Eternity doesn't?

Besides, TOAA only has healing feats, from what I know. No combat feats.

#47 Posted by Prince_RehteStroC (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

1.Thanos. He will get Ultimate Nullifier, cosmic cube, etc.

2.Odin stalemates.

3.Eternity wins

4.Chthon should win

5.CW wins

6.LT Stomps

Eternity beats Shuma-Gorath but loses to Chthon...

How does that work if Shuma is > Chthon?