cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Spite....

He-Man alone can give the Horde grief, the forces of Apokolips are not to dissimilar

Not to mention Eternia has extremely powerful beings like Skeletor, The Sorceress, Granamyr etc...... Oh yeah....and the god like powers and secrets of the freaking universe are held within Grayskull......Apokolips is dust

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Freefa11

@cattlebattle: I do not see Darkseid losing to He-Man, and he's about the most powerful card in Eternia's deck besides Granamyr, who will probably try to avoid getting involved until his enemies come knocking on his door. Even then, I don't really see DS losing to Granamyr either. And from what I've seen, Skeletor gets embarrassed by He-Man so badly virtually every time they actually go up against each other, that even teaming up with He-Man won't do a lot to sway the odds.

I'm not sure I buy the Horde being equivalent to the armies of Apokolips. Parademons are numerous and have actually posed legitimate threats to people besides half-starved peasants.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
@Freefa11 said:

@cattlebattle: I do not see Darkseid losing to He-Man, and he's about the most powerful card in Eternia's deck besides Granamyr, who will probably try to avoid getting involved until his enemies come knocking on his door. Even then, I don't really see DS losing to Granamyr either. And from what I've seen, Skeletor gets embarrassed by He-Man so badly virtually every time they actually go up against each other, that even teaming up with He-Man won't do a lot to sway the odds.

I'm not sure I buy the Horde being equivalent to the armies of Apokolips. Parademons are numerous and have actually posed legitimate threats to people besides half-starved peasants.

Still, there is no answer for Eternia having the secrets and powers of the universe at their disposal

There is no need to think Granamyr wouldn't be involved, it doesn't say "those who would probably be involved" it says Eternia vs Apokolips, including those who live within. Darkseid has no great amount of invulnerability to magic...this means he can be defeated by any number of magic users on Eternia (there is quite a lot) especially powerful ones

The Horde Troopers ARE very effective, they overthrew a whole planet (Etheria) including all the magic users and armies that live there (Queen Angella, Brightmoon) It wasn't until the Rebellion had the ridiculous powers of She-Ra on their side did they stand a chance...In a She-Ra episode, Horde Troopers were able to take down He-Man. There has also been mention of other planets under their heel. In a way, the Horde is superior and have been more or just as effective as Apokolips
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

eternia