cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#1  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

clash of dimensions!!!!!

the grandmaster is scheming again and plucks a team of eternals and a team of new gods and sets them on a parralel world somewhere is the multi-verse for his enjoyment.

ETERNALS TEAM: Ikaris, Forgotten One, Sersi, Makkari

VS..................................................

NEW GODS TEAM: Big Barda, Lightray, Mr. Miracle, Orion(astro force at 50%)......new gods DO NOT have Mother Boxx!!

RULES:

-no BFR

-bloodlust on for all

-no prep, no knowledge of each other

-win is to the death

-like stated, no mother box for new gods and orion's astro force is only peaking at 50% power.

-who wins?????

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By First_Last

Do the new gods have anything in their respective powersets to combat and or counter transmutation?

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By joshuagamer

Good fight; Lightray definitely beats Makkari. When it comes to base strength Ikaris is definitely the strongest, but Mr, Miracle definitely at least matches him in strength if he uses the anti-life equation and the alpha effect. Big barda and orion offer up a lot more power for the dc side, but not nearly as much as seersi and the forgotten one do- Eternals win.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

how would it play out if new gods had mother box and Metron could assist them? still no BFR though. Think that may help balance out Sersi's capabilities and make a better fight?

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Hyperlight

@joshuagamer: i agree

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TifaLockhart

I know the New gods can be wacky sometimes, but man, where does half this stuff come from? Certainly not the comics.

jec777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jec777

the uni-mind can be formed by as few as four eternals, and ikaris can be the focal point. tremindis power. orion evan at half power would stand the longest. metron dosn't support anyone but himself, he would just as soon help out the eternals as the new gods, and if the eternals told him about the celestials metron would do anything to learn more about them. eternals win.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the astro force at full percentage and the mother boxes, the new Gods have no defenxe against Sersi's transmutation abilities and the other eternals. It will be a good fight but if Sersi decides to use her transmutation abilities as wella s the other eternals (as all are capable of using transmutation just no ton the scale Sersi is), the New Gods will have no chance of winning. Now if Orion or Big Barda are able to KO sersi, then the New Gods will have a better chance of winning this battle.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With bloodlust on, Mr. Miracle uses the ALE, assuming pre-nu52. If it is nu52, I don't know anything about anyone save Darkseid.

loseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

orion cannot fully use astro force, so giving him 50% of it only weakens him by about 20%

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternals.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always awesome when one of your old threads gets pulled up. forgot about this one. I vote New Gods on this one, mostly due to MM's versatility and Orion bein a straight beast. Eternals ace in the hole in Sersi.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone PLEASE explain and define Mister Miracle's powerw (minus the anti-life equation) to me?? I just created a post asking about his powers today. And can you explain it on that post?

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: With bloodlust on, Mr. Miracle uses the ALE, assuming pre-nu52

Correct. A bloodlusted Mr. Miracle devastates this team even if they form the extraordinarily powerful Uni-Mind in their defense.

@micahparadise: Can someone PLEASE explain and define Mister Miracle's powerw (minus the anti-life equation) to me?? Mr Miracle's birthright is called the Alpha Effect. As the Fourth World God of Freedom/escaping, this is his ability to never be contained longer than he chooses to be (submission holds, chains, sealed boxes of insane durability, force fields, etc..). Combined with his superhuman speed (with or without his Aero-Disks), superhuman strength (I believe that Scott is Class 30-40), indestructible body armor with his Mother Box integrated into it (which according to the OP, would be deactivated), it keeps his every atom free from outside malicious influence. Including the Omega Effect itself. I don't think Zuras himself could overcome that, since no one in the DCU has ever been able to.

To say nothing of him possessing the Anti-Life Equation....

@loseup: orion cannot fully use astro force,

Orion certainly can fully access both wavelengths of the Astro-Force, it's just easier for him to do so via his Astro-Harness and/or Astro-Bracelets. He possesses the ability to project said energy from his body very violently, and those weapons function as a buffer (of sorts) to keep him from destroying everything/everyone around him.

@cosmicallyaware1: I vote New Gods on this one, mostly due to MM's versatility and Orion bein a straight beast. Eternals ace in the hole in Sersi.

I could see this outcome being the way this plays out...

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The New Gods . I am not sure why the OP depowers the new Gods. Trying to give the other team a chance. i understand but all in all its still the new Gods . Orion and MM is a bit difficult adding barda and LR i dont see the other team winning

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow @heraldofganthet i think i like Mister Miracle even more! where did you get your information from for his powers?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New Gods

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character:

Without bloodlust:

Team 2. Orion stalemated with Superman in brutal fight, Forgotten One never did anything similar to my knowledge. Ikaris can be durable, but his offensive power is pretty low. All would depend on Sersi and IMO it is not enough.

With bloodlust:

Team 2 again. Bloodlust doesn't change too much, since Gilgamesh and Orion are bloodlusted most time.

Out of character:

It depends on Makkari vs Lightray. I am not sure about this fight, I am closer to say Makkari, until someone will bring - which I belive is very possible, since he seem to be similar to Spectrum (Photon/Pulsar) in powers - scan with him being intangible and still attack.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hyperlight

@czarny_samael666: i believe orion is definitely strong enough to take the forgotten one but arent his base abilities greater than orions? Ikharis is also powerful in other ways. every eternal here has the same abilities... except some have specialties.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

New gods

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: i believe orion is definitely strong enough to take the forgotten one but arent his base abilities greater than orions? Ikharis is also powerful in other ways. every eternal here has the same abilities... except some have specialties.

Yes, but if Ikaris gived most of his power to durability or Sersi to matter manipulation, then all of their powers are weaker.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: i believe orion is definitely strong enough to take the forgotten one but arent his base abilities greater than orions?

Don't forget that the New Gods assembled here are considered exceptional even among Fourth World standards. Orion (in particular) has a base strength level that is every bit the equal of the base strength levels of Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and Superman. This is just the strength of his muscles I'm talking about, independent of any further boosting of his stats/energy projection via Astro-Force manipulation. So taking that into consideration, even at 50% access to the Astro-Force, Orion should still be leagues above Gilgamesh. IMO.

@micahparadise: wow @heraldofganthet i think i like Mister Miracle even more! where did you get your information from for his powers?

It dawned on me when I realized that Darkseid is unable to lock his Omega Beams onto Scott. Not to mention that during the War with Mageddon back in JLA Vol.1 he just walked into the Watchtower like it was the corner store. Without a Boom Tube. You don't just walk into the Watchtower if you want to live. Anyway, he's just casually strolling through a gauntlet designed to tear Daxamites and Kryptonians apart upon trespassing (much to Steel's horror by the way since he created those defenses) like it was absolutely nothing. He couldn't have been less stressed about having nuclear bullets being fired at his throat (among other things) if he was getting paid for it.

It's definitely intrinsic. And it makes sense in the "Cosmic Balance" of things that the Son of Highfather would represent freedom to the point that not even the prison that is Apokolips could hold him.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: weaker than the people that specialize. ikharis didnt lose strength because he got better with his flight or senses.... he is still stronger than the average eternal.

@heraldofganthet: i agree he is stronger.... but gilgamesh can do so much more than orion considering he is an eternal and all eternals have the same power set just varying degrees of power.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@hyperlight:

The funny thing about Orion is that most people forget (outside of creating a "Uni-Mind" type of phenomenon) that his powerset is REMARKABLY similar to the Eternals of Marvel 616 Earth/Titan. He can do virtually everything they can do, it's just that most writers (who haven't done their homework) cast him as a energy blasting brick. He is much more than that, mon ami!

Though I am glad that we agree on the strength differential between Gilgamesh and Orion. We're building bridges one point we can agree on at a time ^-^! I love it!

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: weaker than the people that specialize. ikharis didnt lose strength because he got better with his flight or senses.... he is still stronger than the average eternal.

@heraldofganthet: i agree he is stronger.... but gilgamesh can do so much more than orion considering he is an eternal and all eternals have the same power set just varying degrees of power.

He still is only 40 tonner.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@czarny_samael666: He still is only 40 tonner.

Agreed. Which puts him much closer to Mr. Miracle than to Orion (in an arm-wrestling match, anyway).

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: which is decent considering all the other powers he has. and i wouldnt expect ikharis to fight orion.. gilgamesh could give him a decent fight

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: gilgamesh could give him a decent fight

....I can live with this. Although I still think that either Barda or Orion could beat Gilgamesh in a h2h confrontation.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: of course.... they have better feats. im just saying he has more going for him instead of massive physical strength

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember reading Big Barda's Megarod and Orion's Astro-Harness/ Force. It can and has manipulated and absorbed a varieties of energies and matter, fires energy blast, bfr opponents, and more.

Orion, Big Barda, and Mr.Miracles are far too advanced in their fields of combat, armors, weapons, and evasion to lose to the Eternals here!

Even at 50% Astro-Force, Orion can still utilize its remaining potent effects to destroy them with mild difficulties.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember reading Big Barda's Megarod and Orion's Astro-Harness/ Force. It can and has manipulated and absorbed a varieties of energies and matter, fires energy blast, bfr opponents, and more.

Orion, Big Barda, and Mr.Miracles are far too advanced in their fields of combat, armors, weapons, and evasion to lose to the Eternals here!

Even at 50% Astro-Force, Orion can still utilize its remaining potent effects to destroy them with mild difficulties.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strike3

Eternals, they can pretty much do everything Orion, Barda & Lightray can. There's no prep or pre-knowledge for Mr. Miracle. Eternals Sersi & Ikaris can mind read/tricks: https://i.imgur.com/7Yeg3oc.png The biggest gun here Orion, was never immune to it.