• Juiceboks starts at the Red A, CadenceV2 starts at the Green B
  • Teams begin 1.5 miles apart
  • You may not enter buildings

Team Juiceboks:

Blade-6

Taskmaster-8

Deadpool-8

Add-Ons

Your team has 45 minutes to plan / strategize and is told the names and only basic powers of who they are facing. During this time they cannot access additional information on their foes or bring additional equipment.-2

telepathic link-2

All blades are Adamantium-3

Trick Arrows -1 (Taskmaster)

Team CadenceV2:

Roland Deschain - 8 (Twin Revolvers, Billy Bumbler Oy)

Captain Titus (40K) - 14 (Power Armor, Chain Sword, Bolt Pistol, No Iron Halo)

1 - 5 SHIELD Agents join you, armed with Assault Rifles.

3 - Black Panther’s Vibranium Suit. (Roland)

2 - Telepathic Link for your entire team .

1 - One Bladed Weapon is changed to Carbonadium (Titus)

1 - One Gun-Wielding Character gets Explosive Rounds (Roland)

@CadenceV2

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Since you have time to strategize I will lay out the Basic Powers of a Space Marine.

Captain Titus is the Captain of the Second Company. Space Marine Captains are the hardest Marines in the Chapter (roughly 1000 Astartes) and have the greatest skill.

Space Marines are the Super Human Soldiers of the Imperium known as the Adeptus Astartes. They are implanted with Organs as children to give them super abilities.

Mucranoid - Protects against the Vacuum of Space and Extreme Temperatures.

Larraman's Organ - Instant Scarring to prevent any blood loss and also helps heal major wounds easy.

Omophagea - Allows access to recent memories through eating of the flesh.

Occulobe - Super Enhance Eyesight.

Secondary Heart - Allows more Stamina and act as a back up.

Biscopea - Allows Strength of up to 2 tons.

Ollitic Kidney - Filters Poisons and Gasses that might harm a Space Marine.

Preomnor - Allows to digest straight Poisons.

Interface - Allows the link up with Power Armour.

Haemastamen - Efficient Blood that allows more Stamina.

Multi Lung - A third lung that allows a Marine to Breath Poisons and even Water.

Lyman's Ear - Allows Sharper Hearing, Filtering of Sounds, and near immunity to Disorientation

Sus-en Membrane - Allow the Marine to enter Hibernation for Centuries.

.Betcher's Gland - Acidic and Poisonous Spit.

Ossmodula - Steel like bones that can heal fast and Fused Ribcage.

Neuroglottis - Grants Smell like a tracking dog, and taste the toxicity and nutritious content of something.

Catalepsean Node - Marines can stay awake for days with no hindrance.

Progenoids - Also known as Gene Seed allows these Organs to be devolope and accepted, and are harvested from Space Marines to make more Space Marines.

Thats alot Super Human.

Titus is equiped with his Chainsword and Bolt Pistol.

He also wears the Power Armour (as all Space Marines do) which is a durable as a modern day Tank.

A quick Video of space Marines in Battle.

Now thats out of the way I will move on to Roland.

Click Here

Now the basics are out of the way :)

Strategery

Looking over your team I realize I have a huge Range Advantage in both Titus and Roland. Also looking at your team I see most of your guys have no real way of quickly or effecient way of putting my team down. Also my team has numbers. The shield Agents may seem like cannon fodder however they are backed with Roland guns and commanded by Titus, a Captain of over 200 years combat experiences against vastly superior foes, making the Agents a well formidable firing force. The TP link also helps in relaying commands and shifts in battle plans.

My team can simply progress thru the city and remain in stagger formation, using cover, till Titus Senses or Roland's eyesight catches your team to fire on.

#3 Posted by Juiceboks (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the extensive overview of the space marines. I've never played any of the Warhammer games so I didnt know very much about them but I see why you picked the team that you did. In a city setting to combat your military style strategy one of my more durable members(probably Deadpool as this is one of the things he's famous for) can lead himself into your Captains sight to be fired upon by the agents. After being pumped full of lead a few will most likely go to him to confirm the kill, little do they know of his healing factor. He jumps up, says something witty and probably Tom Cruise related, and proceeds to shoot the unlucky agents in the face. Its then TM's queue to start raining a few explosive arrows onto the bewildered members from a skyscraper window he hid in, dispatching a good number of them until they decide to make a tactical retreat. Roland will probably notice TM as they retreat so a couple shots into the window forces him to relocate. All these characters have shown the ability to dodge bullets(especially TM) so a bullet may graze TM but I doubt it will be a killing bullet from Roland while he's retreating with a gun toting, wise-cracking Deadpool and sniping TM on his tail. This is all before Blade even makes his appearance and I've got something special for him :)

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks: Deadpool will surely survive the killshots from my team. However being in the Military myself I would never send the whole squad to see if DP is dead. Just one guy. The lowest ranking guy lol.

So DP will kill one of my team. However Roland and Titus will be open firing again before the Agent hits the ground dead. Both have superhuman Reaction Times and are quick on the draw. Both are also armed with Explosive Rounds. Bolts are Grenades in Bullet Form and Roland's Guns are Explosive Ammo as per Add On.

Roland Speed with his Revolvers and hands is described as Supernatural, Preternatural, and Blinding.

Scan 1: Roland speed to fast to see. Dark Tower

Scan 2: Roland Speed again with his back turn. Dark Tower

Scan 3: Roland dying of a fever moves too fast for human thought and described as fast as Blue Summer Lightning. Drawing of Three

Scan 4: Rolands Blinding speed again. Wizard and Glass

Scan 5: Rolands Supernatural Speed in reloading on horse back and galloping. Wizard and Glass

Scan 6: Roland Reloads with in human speed while dodging a mob. The Gunslinger

Scan 7: Roland reloads with a guy aiming at him with his teeth super fast. Drawing of Three

Scan 8: Description of Cuthbert speed and Roland is twice as fast according to Cuthbert and Alain.

Scan 9: Eddie Dean (Cuthbert reborn) drops down as Roland shoots 3 shots faster than he can think. The Wastelands

Scan 10: Roland as a child showed faster reaction and hand speed than other train gunslingers.

Like wise Space Marine are all Expert Marksman as well.

Like wise Space Marines can perceave the World in slow Motion.

Titus as a Space Marine has Bullet reflexes as well.

Scan 1: Speed in Terminator Armour. A heavier and much Slower Armour. Yet he is ahead in the battle with every move.

Scan 2; Fist in Blurs in the same said Armour.

Scan 3: Slapping a Bolt away and Firing Back.

Scan 4: Using a Power Weapon to swat 3 Bolts out of the air.

Space Marine are very fast in reflex and combat speed.

Point is DP will be shot to hell again. Titus is also no stranger to Healing Factors. Knowing his Chainsword with the Carbanadium upgrade will charge and try to engage DP in melee. Any hits from his Chainsword will cause massive damage and lower chance of Durability regen from DP.

#5 Posted by Juiceboks (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang, now I REALLY see why you picked the people you did. Roland seems like a very formidable gunslinger possibly faster than the three on the draw. But as far accuracy goes I think TM may be able to match him, if not then he can just copy his iron prowess. The Chainsword, explosive rounds etc will definitely put DP down for a while but certainly not permanately, especially considering the two other members they have to deal with. Blade is arguably the best swordsman of the three and if comes down to a 1v1 fight(Considering your agents I doubt it) im pretty sure he can take Titus. Apparently he can lift 2 tons well, Blades got the strength of a vampire and has gone toe to toe with Dracula and Spider-Man both people of considerable strength. They all have adamantium swords so his armor is nullified in a melee fight

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks:

Dang, now I REALLY see why you picked the people you did. Roland seems like a very formidable gunslinger possibly faster than the three on the draw. But as far accuracy goes I think TM may be able to match him, if not then he can just copy his iron prowess. The Chainsword, explosive rounds etc will definitely put DP down for a while but certainly not permanately, especially considering the two other members they have to deal with. Blade is arguably the best swordsman of the three and if comes down to a 1v1 fight(Considering your agents I doubt it) im pretty sure he can take Titus. Apparently he can lift 2 tons well, Blades got the strength of a vampire and has gone toe to toe with Dracula and Spider-Man both people of considerable strength. They all have adamantium swords so his armor is nullified in a melee fight.

Roland is very fast indeed. I never considered Task Master Copying Roland's moves and likely drawing speed tho. Thats is interesting in itself.

The point of DP is to keep him down long enough for the 2 on 2 begin. My remaining 4 Shield Agents are really just there as cannon fodder and extra guns. They serve that purpose well when Blade kills them (trapped ya), and gives Titus and Roland a chance to know what they're dealing with.

Roland is no Stranger to Vampires. He has killed Type 3 before and survived a Type 1.

Vampires, Vampires come in 3 types. Type 3 are common and not as dangerous. Type Ones are known as Grandfathers like Barlow from Salems Lot and the Little Sisters of Eluria.

Roland jumps a Type One Vampire known as sister Mary. She slams him with that Vampire strength head first into a rock.Roland however is back on his feat quick.

Flathearty and his gang of 20 of Type 3 Vampires, Low Men, and Taheen are killed before they could fire there guns back. Flathearty himself is killed while halfway drawing his gun and Roland still had his hand up to his mouth. Dark Tower

Point is Roland has killed many Vampires already and fully aware of there speed and powers. Titus on the other hand outclass blade in Strength and Durability still.

Strength of a Space Marine

"starting" Marine can carry 1,350 kg, lift 2,700 kg, and push 5,400 kg."

Deathwatch RPG, Page 208

“One of the Isstvanian soldiers ran at him, shrieking and aflame, and pulled Temeter into an embrace. The captain let the flamer drop from his grip and ripped the man in two, tearing him apart effortlessly. He beat out the flames and grimaced as the rest of his troop waded in and finished the task.”

The Flight of the Eisenstein p.250

As seen Titus is a roughly 5 toner in Power Armour.

The only fair thing about this fight would be Blades skill and Speed matching.

Titus skill in Close Combat should be good. Its the Bread and Butter of a Space Marine.

This is a mere Recruit, known as a Neophyte in the Black Templar chapter, Owing Orks in Close Combat with just a Chainsword and shows off the destructiveness of the Bolt Pistol as well.

Same recruit fights a Chaos Space Marine Champion. Space Marines are about Close Combat as much as range and train in many different arts for it.

So skill wise they should be well match.Its do to the other factors that put Titus over the top IMO.

This leaves Roland and the Shield agents firing on Task Master.

#7 Posted by Juiceboks (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

If it does come down to a 1v1 Blade and Titus, I think Blades speed and skills are enough to take him down. Spitfire can move at bullet speeds and Blade still manages to evade her.

http://s31.beta.photobucket.com/user/Doggydogg/media/Blade%20Speed/Bladeslicin.jpg.html

cuts up a vamp and sheathes his sword before it falls apart.

http://s31.beta.photobucket.com/user/Doggydogg/media/Blade%20durability/Bladestabbed.jpg.html

http://s31.beta.photobucket.com/user/Doggydogg/media/Blade%20durability/Bladestabbed2.jpg.html His durability is nothing to laugh at either.

As far as strength goes, hes no definitely no lightweight. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20Strength/Bladeliftreaper.jpg Reaper may or not have been as heavy as Titus but its just to gauge how strong he can be.

In the event that TM ends up going against Roland and few agents, I think he does have a good chance of pulling through. Though admittedly it is more likely Roland and company will take him down eventually, but not without a good fight.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks: If you want to wrap it up with a few more picks and points go ahead. I think we have this near wrapped up.

#9 Posted by Juiceboks (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I believe so as well. Just gonna post a few TM picks and im done.

Just to give an idea of what TM is capable of

caption

Uses Silver Samurai's speed and swordsmanship to blitz a group of guards.I see him doing this to the Agents as part of his plan prior to meeting up with Roland so as to avoid a 5v1. Perhaps while theyre busy dealing with Deadpool.

He can also move in double time from watching one of his videos fastforwarded. He blitzes Isley who can catch bullets.4-19a.jpg

4-19b.jpg

1-13.jpgDodges lasers utilizing DD and Spideys agility.

With the skills he has(and can copy) I think in a 1v1 situation should it come down to it TM has a very good chance of winning.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks: Ready for Votes?

#11 Posted by Juiceboks (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup

#12 Posted by joewell (6374 posts) - - Show Bio

Imma have to go with @CadenceV2:, but you both done great

#13 Posted by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Cadence

#14 Posted by boschePG (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: @Juiceboks:

if you guys are really at the voting stage, I seriously cant believe you got there this fast, I will have to say Im voting for Cadence for the simple fact of his add-ons to Titus. I dont know squat about Roland or Titus but he explained it quite well and showed alot of team work with the SHIELD agents, which made sense since Titus is some Space marine. The whole Roland has killed class 1 vampires against the Blade argument was quite impressive and sold it for me. Juiceboks was more 1on1 while Cadence showed more teamwork and good rebuttal history for his opponents

Vote Cadence

final answer

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG said:

@CadenceV2: @Juiceboks:

if you guys are really at the voting stage, I seriously cant believe you got there this fast, I will have to say Im voting for Cadence for the simple fact of his add-ons to Titus. I dont know squat about Roland or Titus but he explained it quite well and showed alot of team work with the SHIELD agents, which made sense since Titus is some Space marine. The whole Roland has killed class 1 vampires against the Blade argument was quite impressive and sold it for me. Juiceboks was more 1on1 while Cadence showed more teamwork and good rebuttal history for his opponents

Vote Cadence

final answer

For the record Roland cannot kill Type Ones. He has survived a encounter with a group of them (Little Sisters of Eluria) but fact is couldn't kill them. He has killed many Type 3 vampires which are below Blade's level..

#16 Posted by Juiceboks (9096 posts) - - Show Bio

And going off of that, Blade has defeated some type 1 vampires and other demons of equal or similar power. Deacon Frost, Lilith, Dracula etc.