Mai, Sokka, and Ty Lee ( 3 )

Cloaking ( 3 )

Black Panther's suit (3 )

Healing Spray ( 2 )

Bloodlust ( 3 )

3 sets of Shield Agents ( 3 )

Silenced team ( 2 )

Team HigorM:

• Batman - 7 (Batsuit, Smoke Pellets, Explosives, Grappling Gun, Batarangs, Tear Gas, Thermite)
  • David Cain - 6 (Sniper Rifle, Pistol, Combat Knife)
  • Green Arrow - 5 (Bow and Arrows)
  • Tim Drake - 4 (Red Robin Suit, Utility Belt, Bo-Staff)

Add-Ons:

1 - One Archer is equipped with 5 Explosive Arrow, 3 Carbonadium Arrows, 2 Sonic Arrows, 1 Net Arrow, and 1 Glue Arrow.

1 - Each of your Unarmored Characters receives a Kevlar Vest.

2 - One can of Healing Spray that can be used one time to heal any character. They must still be alive.

2 - Your team has 45 minutes to plan / strategize and is told the names and only basic powers of who they are facing. During this time they cannot access additional information on their foes or bring additional equipment.

1 - Your team is immune to pheromones, tear gas, and poison gas.

1 - Eliminates all rivalries, disagreements, and bad blood within your team. Everyone will cooperate with and respect one another, even if they normally wouldn’t.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Joewell911

You can go first

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Joewell911

@Esquire: Oh and i have a quick Q, what all do the characters know if they didn't pick the prep thing?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By boschePG

@joewell:

-Both Teams are aware of the situation and who their opponents are.

-There is no prep time, but a basic list of their opponents' powers is given to each team. It doesn't include personality traits or weaknesses. If characters have prior knowledge of each other, that can be used.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joewell911

@boschePG: *facepalm* thanks

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@boschePG: I don´t think he got this kind of info considering this add-on that I´ve acquired:

2 - Your team has 45 minutes to plan / strategize and is told the names and only basic powers of who they are facing. During this time they cannot access additional information on their foes or bring additional equipment.

So I not only have prep time as well as basic info about who i´m facing here..

at least this is what I understood so far..

Is that right ?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@HigorM:

-Both Teams are aware of the situation and who their opponents are.
-There is no prep time, but a basic list of their opponents' powers is given to each team. It doesn't include personality traits or weaknesses. If characters have prior knowledge of each other, that can be used.
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Esquire

@HigorM: You do both have basic knowledge, your team just gets time to actually use it.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Esquire: understood Sir.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

You can go first

Ok, let´s do it.

I´ll start emphasizing that my initial advantage is to have time to prepare for this battle, despite having basic information about the enemy, the time given to prepare will be a huge factor that may determine the outcome of the fight in my team´s favor.

Your team has 45 minutes to plan / strategize and is told the names and only basic powers of who they are facing. During this time they cannot access additional information on their foes or bring additional equipment.

That makes more sense when you have a character like Batman on the team, who is capable of doing major feats even without prep, here he not only have prep but also someone like Tim Drake to help him in this fight.

Example of a prep feat:

Now I will show that Batman is able to deal with these enemies..

I see that some members of Joewell´s team are armed with throwing knives,boomerang and assault rifles. That´s not going to be a problem for my team..

Starting with Batman..

Here´s batman avoiding/dodging/blocking feats:

In case of being attacked by local objects thrown by Aang:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

blocking bullets:

No Caption Provided

David Cain

Cain is notoriously known as one of the worlds most dangerous and lethal assassins, it is because of this it is no surprise that such a deadly man would be a member of the League of Assassins.

The next scans shows how dangerous and skilled he is, while weakened he still manage to overwhelm someone like Deadshot in a few seconds:

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM: Yes they do have prep, but what will they do with it? They can't bring anything extra, it doesn't really help that much other than giving them time to scout. All they'll really know is that they're fighting a kid named Aang that can control the four elements and that he's back up by 15 agents, a swords master, a h2h master that can block chi, and a knife throwing expert.

Well I knew Batman was a bullet dogder.

Oh and how much do you know about Avatar? I'm i gonna have to post vids for all this?

But since you didn't give one, here's my plan: Since Aang is invisible in this fight he can find your team with easy and attack them without them noticing ( remember they can't hear him either ). If there all in a group then he can rain fire onto them from the sky or open the ground up from under them and close it to crush them. The only one that has a chance of surviving that is Batman ( and thats a maybe ). Once its 1v1 with Bats and Aang, Bats will stand no chance. He can easily cover the street in flames, crash the buildings down on him ( they have earth in them ), or opening the ground and bending the rock that the Grappling hooks on.

If your team spreads out its even better. if they try to get on buildings they'll be knock off by fire or earth bending. Tim can be taken down by the agents or Ty Lee and Mai. Cain can be snuck up on and burned to a crisp. Batman die's they same way he did above. And Green Arrow can be held off from whoevers left from the Avatar/Agent team until Aang arrives silently and invisibly from behind and burns him too.

Also, lets not forget morals for your team. Every body except Cain will be pretty reluctant to hurt a group of teens.

If one of you people manage to get shot on the invisible and silentsed Avatar then he should be pretty much ok considering he's wearing a Viboranium suit that can take multiple hits from Ironfist before giving out ( got a scan if you want to see it but i don't know the context ).

Soooo yeah, your turn

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joewell911

P.S. I wrote all that before your edit, but it doesn't really change much, i assumed he was around Deathstroke level anyways. How is he gonna take out and opponent he can't hear or see?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

P.S. I wrote all that before your edit, but it doesn't really change much, i assumed he was around Deathstroke level anyways. How is he gonna take out and opponent he can't hear or see?

This scan shows that Batman dealt with an invisible enemy before. Here he detects and KO Invisible Kid by hearing his breathing patterns. Aang does need to breathe right?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM: Well yes, but he can hold his breath for at least a min

And my perk say my team is silenced, so he couldn't here him

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

@HigorM: Well yes, but he can hold his breath for at least a min

And my perk say my team is silenced, so he couldn't here him

so he can´t hold his breath forever..

and I honestly believe that your perk refers to movement only, so Batman can still hear his breathing..

unless tells me otherwise..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM: Well no, but he is an airbender, it should still be enough time for him to burn Batman up or drop him in the ground

Oh yeah, i reread it and your right, sorry

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

1. @HigorM: Yes they do have prep, but what will they do with it? They can't bring anything extra, it doesn't really help that much other than giving them time to scout. All they'll really know is that they're fighting a kid named Aang that can control the four elements and that he's back up by 15 agents, a swords master, a h2h master that can block chi, and a knife throwing expert.

2. Well I knew Batman was a bullet dogder.

3. Oh and how much do you know about Avatar? I'm i gonna have to post vids for all this?

4. But since you didn't give one, here's my plan: Since Aang is invisible in this fight he can find your team with easy and attack them without them noticing ( remember they can't hear him either ). If there all in a group then he can rain fire onto them from the sky or open the ground up from under them and close it to crush them. The only one that has a chance of surviving that is Batman ( and thats a maybe ). Once its 1v1 with Bats and Aang, Bats will stand no chance. He can easily cover the street in flames, crash the buildings down on him ( they have earth in them ), or opening the ground and bending the rock that the Grappling hooks on.

5. If your team spreads out its even better. if they try to get on buildings they'll be knock off by fire or earth bending. Tim can be taken down by the agents or Ty Lee and Mai. Cain can be snuck up on and burned to a crisp. Batman die's they same way he did above. And Green Arrow can be held off from whoevers left from the Avatar/Agent team until Aang arrives silently and invisibly from behind and burns him too.

6. Also, lets not forget morals for your team. Every body except Cain will be pretty reluctant to hurt a group of teens.

7. If one of you people manage to get shot on the invisible and silentsed Avatar then he should be pretty much ok considering he's wearing a Viboranium suit that can take multiple hits from Ironfist before giving out ( got a scan if you want to see it but i don't know the context ).

Soooo yeah, your turn

1. Like I said, it´s Batman we are talking about here, and not just a random character. He is the master of prep. It does help a lot to have info, even if superficial about the enemy, since he is used to figured out how to beat his opponents even without prep, now imagine 45 minutes to plan and strategize. This is a clear advantage.

Just illustrating what I just said:

In their first meeting, he deduces Martian Manhunter is a telepath:

Observes how Wonder Woman adapts to the Flash's super speed attacks by the way she senses the changes in air pressure around her:

2. Good. So you agree that gunfire and throwing knives/boomerang won´t work..

3. I´ve I watched some episodes on television and Iread a little about each character, but that´s it.

4. I´ll give a plan soon, don´t worry.To be honest your plan seems to be very simple and limited. You depends largely on Aang, if any of my team manage to neutralize him your team is doomed.To begin, my team is aware of the situation and had time to prep, so they won´t be hanging arround waiting to be attacked. My first approach will be through stealth skills, another thing my team have as an advantage.

5. Tim can be taken down by agents? really? The only real threat I see here is Aang, the others just don´t have what it takes to put my team down.

No Caption Provided

6. That´s a non-factor, Batman always fights with morals and that´s never stopped him from defeating countless enemies among the years. You should be worry about David Cain because he will take out anyone that may be vulnerable during the fight.

7. That´s a job for Bruce Wayne, he will figure out what to do after the first strike. He doesn´t really need to defeat him using physical force.

Example:

Batman mentions that he has studied and reverse-engineered the tech of every suit-enhanced villain in the JLA database; he uses this knowledge to defeat a man wearing Baron Blitzkrieg's armor:

Let´s no forget that I have Tim Drake on my team and since he is equipped with the Utility belt, a believe that he possess all his gadgets to use here..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM:

I know he is, but what exactly can he do to Aang?

Yeah

Ok, i'll give you info from now on, but i can't do videos

I know, thats the point. Oh and they can't really sneak up on him, he has this http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Seismic_sense.

No not the soilders alone, them with Ty lee, Mai, and Sokka Ty Lee alone would be a match, but with the others i think they can take him. I mean can he really dogde bullets, knifes, and a sword all while staying away from Ty Lee?

But he can't sense invisibles can he?

When has BP's suit ever shown a weakness? And one hit my be all Aang needs

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

@HigorM:

I know he is, but what exactly can he do to Aang?

Yeah

Ok, i'll give you info from now on, but i can't do videos

I know, thats the point. Oh and they can't really sneak up on him, he has this http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Seismic_sense.

No not the soilders alone, them with Ty lee, Mai, and Sokka Ty Lee alone would be a match, but with the others i think they can take him. I mean can he really dogde bullets, knifes, and a sword all while staying away from Ty Lee?

But he can't sense invisibles can he?

When has BP's suit ever shown a weakness? And one hit my be all Aang needs

I don´t know if you realize that this is the Aang you have on your team:

Aang (Child) - 11 (Staff, No Avatar State)

I don´t think he got all 4 elements bending to use here, just Air. So we have a child which is very skilled but not as skilled as Batman in martial arts and can manipulate the air, also is using an impact resistance suit, i´m sure Batman can take care of that, I´ll show you how soon.

Tim Drake may be the wink link of my team but he is not going to engage all those enemies by himself, I also have David Cain and Green Arrow to help him, don´t forget them.

I´ve just posted that Batman can hear breathing patterns, so..

Nothing is foolproof, trust men, Black Panther already been defeated before even using the vibranium suit. That does not make him immune to everything and anything.

Oh, as for the seismic sense, that would be great if you had the earthbending, which you don´t.

Seismic sense is a sub-skill of earthbending that constitutes for physical sense. This skill enables earthbenders to detect vibrations in the ground to perceive objects, people, and other aspects of their environment, essentially acting as sonar, but through the earth.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM: I think they mean end sires, he was still a " child " at the end. Even with out the AS he can bend all the elements. But the only thing we can do is ask @Esquire:

I know, even in my original post i said thats only if they for some reason decide to split up.

I was talking bout Cain there

I know its not, I'm just saying it will help alot from the arrows, bullets, and batarangs

We'll see if he has it or not

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell: okay, I´ll wait for to move on with my strategy..

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Esquire

@HigorM:

The perk for silence silences your movement, not your breathing and such. It silences "jumping, climbing, walking, and running." Everything other than that makes the noise it usually does.

Aang does have all four elements available to him, but he didn't really display much ability to use multiple elements at the same time, outside of Avatar State. He's not going to be flying around on his glider while earthbending, for example.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Joewell911

@Esquire: Ok thanks for the clarification

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Esquire: ok, good to know, thank you..

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

The Strategy

The main tactic of my team consist of the use of a latent and primordial ability that my team has and that will be very useful in this battle, considering that the site provides conditions for such approach. I´m talking about STEALTH.

The location being a city makes it easier to succeed, they are used to it, specially Batman and Tim Drake. All my team members are very skilled and know how to behave in such conditions, they are all trained in martial arts and possess more experience then your team. Not to mention that they will be guided by Batman himself who will do anything to use them in the best way possible.

Your team is composed by ninjas basically, Sokka being the weak link in my opinion (in the field of martial skill), Batman is used to deal with the ninjas of the League of Assassins, the Shield Agents are non-factor here and will be defeated without much effort, all my team members are used to deal with countless canon-foder every day.

The lack of experience, equipment and time to plan will make the difference in this fight, they won´t expect a team with such skilled characters who will use a stealth approach to take them by surprise using several different kinds of strikes to overcome them.

Tim Drake possess the Utility Belt which comes with many gadgets the will be very helpful for the team. I will highlight one of them for now:

- Tim Drake - 4 (Red Robin Suit, Utility Belt, Bo-Staff)

Gadgets

• Communications device: a small device designed to sit in the outer ear canal that maintains an open line of communication between Tim and other heroes in the field, Alfred, Oracle and Lonnie Machin.

So that´s how my team will be coordinated by Bruch Wayne.

The stealth approach will be applied with a combination of both Green Arrow and David Cain strategically positioned so they can hit the enemy from distance and also warn Bruce and Tim of imminent danger. On the other side, the other two will be in constant movement (using the Grappling Gun if necessary), through stealth to take the enemy by surprise, using all their gadgets (Smoke Pellets, Explosives, Batarangs, Tear Gas). They both know how to deal with throwing weapons and are better martial artists then any of your team members, with a combination of a surprise attack, those gadgets and the combat skill I belive that Sokka, Mai and Ty Lee will be the first to go down. Aang is going to be harder but will also fall eventually.

Now is time to show why Batman is so good with stealth and why this is a plan that is going to work here.

- Here he disappears out of sight from the Suicide Squad, despite Deadshot shooting rapidly at him within close range:

- Disappears out of sight of Azrael while standing right in front of him to Azrael's surprise:

- Now you could say that Aang is fast enough to follow or at least keep up with him, well I don´t think so, Flash Jay Garrick was unable to find Batman after he disappears:

- Finally, here he disappears on Martian Manhunter after remotely shutting off the lights for just a moment:

So add that to this information from the rules:

• Joewell starts at the Red A, HigorM starts at the Green B
  • Teams begin 1.5 miles apart

and my team have enought time and distance to successfully apply this specific tactic..

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Esquire

@HigorM: Bump for more replying power!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Esquire: thanks!

hey it´s your turn..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM: Sorry you never @ed me.

Ok so your main strategy is stealth right? Well Aang has Seismic Sense for that. If they get within a 50ft radius he can sense them. So no sneak attacks. I know for a fact that your team could take my extra's out with ease. Its Aang they should be worried about. I don't think they could get any long shots on him considering he's invisible here. Arrows and batarangs can be defected by airbending. Bullets could be a problem but he is invisible so it will be really hard to get him. If they do then he should be fine for at least the first hit becuse of Black Panther's suit. And even if some one gets passed both of those he still has healing spray.

On the offensive side, Aang should be able to take any of your members with one shot except for maybe Batman. Fire could burn any of your members to a crisp if they try to get close. Aang can fly up to any buildings they may be on and burn or earth bend the building down.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

@HigorM: Sorry you never @ed me.

Ok so your main strategy is stealth right? Well Aang has Seismic Sense for that. If they get within a 50ft radius he can sense them. So no sneak attacks. I know for a fact that your team could take my extra's out with ease. Its Aang they should be worried about. I don't think they could get any long shots on him considering he's invisible here. Arrows and batarangs can be defected by airbending. Bullets could be a problem but he is invisible so it will be really hard to get him. If they do then he should be fine for at least the first hit becuse of Black Panther's suit. And even if some one gets passed both of those he still has healing spray.

On the offensive side, Aang should be able to take any of your members with one shot except for maybe Batman. Fire could burn any of your members to a crisp if they try to get close. Aang can fly up to any buildings they may be on and burn or earth bend the building down.

I´m not quite convinced that Aang possess the "Seismic Sense". According to :

@Esquire said:

@HigorM:

The perk for silence silences your movement, not your breathing and such. It silences "jumping, climbing, walking, and running." Everything other than that makes the noise it usually does.

Aang does have all four elements available to him, but he didn't really display much ability to use multiple elements at the same time, outside of Avatar State. He's not going to be flying around on his glider while earthbending, for example.

So, according to that, I can assume he is not going to do multitasking here like you want to put. Batman doesn´t really need to sneak up on him from the ground, he can use the Grappling Gun for that purpose. As for the invisibility thing, I´ve already presented how Batman dealt with that in the past against Invisible Kid, where he cleare states that he can "find" the enemy through breath patterns. Now think with me, this is a map without other people inside, just my team vs yours, with Batman knowing the location of his teamates, any other unusual movement from either Aang or his extra helpers. Remember, Aang is the only one with invisibility. From what I know of Aang in the Avatar Universe, many characters were able to dodge his attacks before. He doesn´t have anything new that Batman haven´t seen before. David Cain and Green Arrow will be scouting, both can take multiple enemies at the same time. My archer possess standard and tricky arrows that can affect Aang here:

Add-Ons:

1 - One Archer is equipped with 5 Explosive Arrow, 3 Carbonadium Arrows, 2 Sonic Arrows, 1 Net Arrow, and 1 Glue Arrow.

Explosive and sonic arrows are all incapacitating strikes that can take him out, the other two (net and glue arrow) would be enough to hold him until another team member come to knockout him.

Oh, my team possess healing spray as well.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM:

The Seismic Sense isn't earthbending, its a technique that really good earthbenders can use, kinda like DD's Radar Sense, but by feeling the ground.

But what can Batman do to him even if he finds him? Yes some people can dogde Aangs attacks, but its not that many ( the only ones i can recall are Zuko, Azula, Ozai, and maybe some other big villains ) and alot of times it because he doesn't want to hurt them to badly, he is a pacifist. Also, you have to be pretty close to hear some one breathing, so Aang would see Bats first considering he would have to be in range.

When has Batman took on people that can control the ground he's on, the air that he breaths, and shoot huge fireballs at him? If they were in a ally he could easily burn everything so that he can't run, then open the ground and drop him in.

As for Cain and GA, nether of them would see Aang. He could take them the same way he did Bats. They arrows could all be deflected. Aang has took on the Yuyan Archer when he could only airbend. Aang wouldn't be hurt by the explosives and sonics because of the suit. Nets could be burned and could you give me a example of a glue arrow? I don't really understand what they do.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

@HigorM:

The Seismic Sense isn't earthbending, its a technique that really good earthbenders can use, kinda like DD's Radar Sense, but by feeling the ground.

But what can Batman do to him even if he finds him? Yes some people can dogde Aangs attacks, but its not that many ( the only ones i can recall are Zuko, Azula, Ozai, and maybe some other big villains ) and alot of times it because he doesn't want to hurt them to badly, he is a pacifist. Also, you have to be pretty close to hear some one breathing, so Aang would see Bats first considering he would have to be in range.

When has Batman took on people that can control the ground he's on, the air that he breaths, and shoot huge fireballs at him? If they were in a ally he could easily burn everything so that he can't run, then open the ground and drop him in.

As for Cain and GA, nether of them would see Aang. He could take them the same way he did Bats. They arrows could all be deflected. Aang has took on the Yuyan Archer when he could only airbend. Aang wouldn't be hurt by the explosives and sonics because of the suit. Nets could be burned and could you give me a example of a glue arrow? I don't really understand what they do.

1. I don´t think Aang possess that level of earthbending control to use the seismic sense. How many time have he used this technique while a child in a Pre-Avatar state ?

2. Just the fact that several characters have avoid his attacks already made ​​plausible and possible that Batman can do the same since he can´t use more then one type of bending at the same time. Batman have time to prep, being a prep master and using stealth it would be very hard to find him that easily since he is going for a surprise attack, and he doesn´t need to be necessarily in close range to attack him.

3. Once again, Aang doesn´t have enough power and bending control to use all 4 elements at the same time, you need to get that so we can move on, Esquire already said he didn't really display much ability to use multiple elements at the same time, outside of Avatar State. That being said, Batman has faced enemies that used those elements somehow with it´s own characteristics, like for example Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Etrigan the Demon, Amazo, Metamorpho.

4. Cain and GA will work with Batman, according to his coordenation, they won´t engage a fight or shoot wihout seeing. That´s why they´re strategicly positioned waiting to strike the enemy in a vulnerable point. This is the glue arrow and what it does:

- vs Mr. Freeze:

- with Green Arrow against Etrigan:

- dodging Malik´s blasts:

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Continuing..

- This is how fast Batman can react..

avoiding a flying punch from Superman:

Ducks under a bullet fired at point blank range from Deadshot then takes him down with 1 punch:

steals the green lantern ring from Kyle Rayner:

So I guess that Aang would have to be really fast to hit a prepared Batman in this fight..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM: Sorry for taking so long, i've been out all day.

He used it once at the end of the series ( he was still 12 ) I can't give you a vid because i can't get on youtube but heres a picture of him being sneak attack by Ozai and him using it

No Caption Provided

After this pic he turns around and stops Ozai from attacking

How is prep gonna help his stealth? I've shone that he can use SS and buildings have earth in them so he can see up them too. All of his long range attacks could be deflected by an air shield. He's reacted to the archer ( i gave a link in my above paragraph ) so why not Bats projectiles? Batman could do anything close range that would hurt him considering hes using BP's suit.

He doesn't have to use all at once, he could just shake the ground, then shoot fire at him and/or open the ground. Also he can use two elements at once, he showed this during http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Tales_of_Ba_Sing_Se. It says "This is the first time that Aang is shown using two bending styles at once (assuming he used only airbending in "The Fortuneteller") during the series. He used earthbending while riding an air scooter" And this is a very reliable wiki, trust me I've tested it. So why can't he here @Esquire:? You haven't really ever told me what specificly what Batman will do to Aang when/if he gets to him. GA and Cain won't be able to see him during the fight so even if they are hiding and sniping they won't be able to know what they're trying to shoot.

Ok, Aang will have a hard time hitting him directly but remember he can use the terrain to his advantage, like he could trap Bats in a circle of fire or earth then open the ground from up under him. Or cave down buildings every where then fly up and catch the debris on fire. Or shake the ground rapidly to make him unsteady and shoot him with a fire blast.

Aang also has a cheap shot up his sleeve. He could just get close and take out all the air from Batman's ( or any of your teams )lungs for and insta kill if they're to close ( around 5ft ). He hasn't ever done this in the show because A: its a kids show and B: he is not a violent person. He could here because he is bloodlusted and can control air.

None of your other people could see Aang and he could all one shot them. I don't see how they have a chance at all here.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Esquire

@joewell: Because of the way Earthbending relies on stance, Aang is unable to earthbend while in flight, for example. He can mix powers to a certain degree, but he's shown only a very few instances of doing so.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Joewell911

@Esquire: Why? He done it while on an airscooter which moves just about as fast, he didn't have to do a stance for that.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Esquire

@joewell said:

@Esquire: Why? He done it while on an airscooter which moves just about as fast, he didn't have to do a stance for that.

Although I'd have to rewatch the episode in question, he's far more capable of striking a stance while on an airscooter. He can't even use his hands while flying.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Joewell911

@Esquire: Ok so can i say that he can use an airscooter while earthbending in my strategy?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Esquire

@joewell said:

@Esquire: Ok so can i say that he can use an airscooter while earthbending in my strategy?

Seems legit, seeing as he's actually done it, lol.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Joewell911

@Esquire: Yay

Superboy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Superboy91

Both and make valid points. Who to side with...

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Esquire

@Superboy91 said:

Both and make valid points. Who to side with...

Don't cast a vote quite yet, they aren't finished. For a list of the matches ready for voting, check this page! (It's near the bottom.)

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

@HigorM: Sorry for taking so long, i've been out all day.

He used it once at the end of the series ( he was still 12 ) I can't give you a vid because i can't get on youtube but heres a picture of him being sneak attack by Ozai and him using it

After this pic he turns around and stops Ozai from attacking

How is prep gonna help his stealth? I've shone that he can use SS and buildings have earth in them so he can see up them too. All of his long range attacks could be deflected by an air shield. He's reacted to the archer ( i gave a link in my above paragraph ) so why not Bats projectiles? Batman could do anything close range that would hurt him considering hes using BP's suit.

He doesn't have to use all at once, he could just shake the ground, then shoot fire at him and/or open the ground. Also he can use two elements at once, he showed this during http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Tales_of_Ba_Sing_Se. It says "This is the first time that Aang is shown using two bending styles at once (assuming he used only airbending in "The Fortuneteller") during the series. He used earthbending while riding an air scooter" And this is a very reliable wiki, trust me I've tested it. So why can't he here @Esquire:? You haven't really ever told me what specificly what Batman will do to Aang when/if he gets to him. GA and Cain won't be able to see him during the fight so even if they are hiding and sniping they won't be able to know what they're trying to shoot.

Ok, Aang will have a hard time hitting him directly but remember he can use the terrain to his advantage, like he could trap Bats in a circle of fire or earth then open the ground from up under him. Or cave down buildings every where then fly up and catch the debris on fire. Or shake the ground rapidly to make him unsteady and shoot him with a fire blast.

Aang also has a cheap shot up his sleeve. He could just get close and take out all the air from Batman's ( or any of your teams )lungs for and insta kill if they're to close ( around 5ft ). He hasn't ever done this in the show because A: its a kids show and B: he is not a violent person. He could here because he is bloodlusted and can control air.

None of your other people could see Aang and he could all one shot them. I don't see how they have a chance at all here.

So he used it just one time according to you right? You´re basing your strategy using that instance?

He must be in the ground to use the Seismic Sense, and the enemy must touch the ground so he can sense them, Batman doesn´t need to touch the ground like I said before, he can use the grappling gun, not to mention that according to the video below, Toph needed a time to focus and concentration to use it properly. Unless you prove me that he can use it while while moving through the air I won´t accept that.

According to the avatar wikia page (the same you´re using here) the Seismic Sense possess it´s limitations:

Limitations

Seismic sense is not without its limitations. The ability only detects things in contact with the ground; objects floating in water or thrown into the air are undetectable, unless by extrapolation from the detected positions of one's opponents. The practitioner must also be in direct contact with solid ground to use the sense at all; if the user is in the air or water, or even standing on a non-earth solid such as ice, the bender will be unable to sense anything.

Sand, although an earth-based substance, is not firm like normal earth, and renders seismic sense "fuzzy" and very imprecise. Uninterrupted contact with the ground is preferred for the user - an object such as a shoe sole interferes with the sense. Lie detection is not possible on a sandy surface, as Toph could not detect if Ghashiunwas lying about stealing Appa. Although allowing the user to detect their surroundings into detail, the sense does not allow for perception of facial features or written characters.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that being said, Aang would have to be in the ground and focusing in the use of this technique, but the only thing he will be doing is let himself in a vulnerable position since Batman won´t strike him using the ground. Since he can´t perceive thrown objects into the air, he won´t see Green Arrows net arrow coming at him neither David Cain sniper shots, that´s how is going to be taken down.

Aang can´t react to an archer if he´s not seeing him. Batman will engage him in a fight while David Cain and Green Arrow wait for an oportunity to take him by surprise. The net arror will perfectly work against him and sniper shots will be enough to distract him during the fight, he can´t react to 3 different enemies at the same time, one at close range and two from long distance, he doesn´t have enough power for that, since he can´t use multiple bendings for such task.

I don´t know if Aang have enough power to open the ground like that, how many time did he used it already? In a Pre-Avatar state? Once again that would demand time and concentration to work, another oportunity for my team members to use his weapons against him, Aang can´t earthbend in that level to attack and defend himself at the same time. I´ve already shown that Batman is agile enough to dodge multiple gunshots, energy blasts and even a flying superman punch, there´s nothing Aang can do to top that, fire blast won´t work at all.

Now Aang is going to take the air, all the air? really? How he´s going to do that? If he´s not seeing David Cain and Green Arrow? How many times did he use this kind of attack while a pre-avatar state child? Like you said: "He hasn't ever done this in the show". The fact that he is bloodlusted here doesn´t change a thing, he can´t use something that he has never used before. Bloodlust state doesn´t give you new powers or anything like that, it´s just a way to go all out without morals, something Batman and his teamates are used to deal with everyday.

Aang it´s not one shoting anyone here, the only ones that will be defeated right away is your Shield Agents, then the extra help of Aang, and finally Aang himself who won´t be able to deal with 4 enemies at the same time, 2 in a direct fight against him, and other 2 from distance waiting for a oportunity to take him out.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM: Again sorry for taking so long.

I'm not basing any thing on that exsept for contering your stealth attack. Also, Aang is not blind and can still see while using it.

Green Arrow and Cain can't see him, remember.

He hasn't done it because its a kids show, he can just go around dropping people into the ground and killing them. He has showed the power to do it and if you can wait two more days i can show you direct proof with vids.

He can trap him in a ring of fire, like a cage then after he's done that he can open the ground. He can't run away from it if he's surrounded by fire.

Yes it does. He has shown the power before, he's just never done it because he wont do it. And that only a last resort, if everything else doesn't work

Yes he can, fire blast to the back of the head can insta kill any one with out armor ( Cain, Arrow, and Tim )

Ok i'm gonna sum up my strategy so far real quick

1. Your team preps for something ( you haven't told me ) and sets Cain and Arrow up some where
  2. When the battle starts Aang flys up while invisible and looks for your team, when he finds them he flys back to his and tells his team where everybodys at.
  3. Aang sends his extra's out to take on Tim and Batman. They should be able to take Tim ( i'll give videos later ) then Batman should take them.
  4. While thats happaning Aang flys up to find your snipers and kills them while invisible with a fire blast to the back of the head at point blank
  5. Then Aang finds Batman and they duke it out. All projectiles can be blocked by an air shield, close range he can airblast back words and fire blast to trap Bats in a ring of fire, then open the ground and kills him. Or he can catch the buildings on fire and bring the buildings down on Bats and escape via flying up into the air. Or do some of the other things i listed
  • Things to remember:
  • Any explosiings, punches, arrows, or batarangs that may hit Aang could be tanked by Black Panther's Suit
  • Anything that gets passed that and damages him really bad he can heal with the spray

Now, is anything incorrect or implausable about this strategy? I mean you haven't really told me much about where your peeps are going or how they can take mine down

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Esquire

@joewell: @HigorM: Some vids Joe requested:

Aang vs Firelord Ozai (Important note: Both Aang's and Ozai's firebending is greatly amped here.) Watch to 4:00. Aang goes into Avatar State after that.

A fight with Ty Lee, Mai, and Sokka. Ty Lee and Mai are in red, Sokka is the boy in blue. 15:00 to 15:53.

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/avatar-s02e08-english-dubbed-online-free

I'll try to find some more of the feats he's references.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Esquire: That´s his level in this fight?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Esquire

@HigorM: Up until his eyes start glowing blue.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

I'm not basing any thing on that exsept for contering your stealth attack. Also, Aang is not blind and can still see while using it.

Green Arrow and Cain can't see him, remember.

He hasn't done it because its a kids show, he can just go around dropping people into the ground and killing them. He has showed the power to do it and if you can wait two more days i can show you direct proof with vids.

He can trap him in a ring of fire, like a cage then after he's done that he can open the ground. He can't run away from it if he's surrounded by fire.

Yes it does. He has shown the power before, he's just never done it because he wont do it. And that only a last resort, if everything else doesn't work

Yes he can, fire blast to the back of the head can insta kill any one with out armor ( Cain, Arrow, and Tim )

Ok i'm gonna sum up my strategy so far real quick

1. Your team preps for something ( you haven't told me ) and sets Cain and Arrow up some where
  2. When the battle starts Aang flys up while invisible and looks for your team, when he finds them he flys back to his and tells his team where everybodys at.
  3. Aang sends his extra's out to take on Tim and Batman. They should be able to take Tim ( i'll give videos later ) then Batman should take them.
  4. While thats happaning Aang flys up to find your snipers and kills them while invisible with a fire blast to the back of the head at point blank
  5. Then Aang finds Batman and they duke it out. All projectiles can be blocked by an air shield, close range he can airblast back words and fire blast to trap Bats in a ring of fire, then open the ground and kills him. Or he can catch the buildings on fire and bring the buildings down on Bats and escape via flying up into the air. Or do some of the other things i listed
  • Things to remember:
  • Any explosiings, punches, arrows, or batarangs that may hit Aang could be tanked by Black Panther's Suit
  • Anything that gets passed that and damages him really bad he can heal with the spray

Now, is anything incorrect or implausable about this strategy? I mean you haven't really told me much about where your peeps are going or how they can take mine down

My point is that Aang can´t predict Batman moves if he doesn´t touch the ground, which is a condition for the seismic sense technique work properly. Batman is in stealth mode from the begining of the battle, he can and has desappeared before in front of superhuman like characters levels above Aang.

Green Arrow and David Cain doesn´t need to see him, Batman does, and he´s going to do that through breath patterns, I´ve already stabilish that.. that worked before without prep or knowing the enemy, imagine here that he got information and time to plan.

Can you show me feats that indicate Aang is able to do things on that level? Because bloodlusted doesn't indicate a skill increase, only a change of mindset. Aang isn't aerokinetic, he's not able to pull air from others lungs. Where did he ever displayed such ability? Can you back up your claims with some instances of Aang showing similar powers?

Once again, Aang can use some basic techniques while on an airscooter, but not the seismic sense. That only works if he's actually touching the ground.

Batman can pass through fire you know that right, his suit is fireproof.. and he can dodge as well. He did it against Etrigan the Demon who uses hellfire againt his enemies, can´t see anything worse then that, not from Aang.

1. I´ve told you that already, that´s on page 2, check again.

2. Aang is not going to see anyone, my team starts the fight hidden, positioned..

3. You haven´t posted one single evidence to prove that any of your extra help can take out any of my team members.. If your extra help face Batman and Tim they are going down in the first minutes of the battle, i´ve also explained why and how in my Strategy post on the page 2..

4. Batman will find Aang first, and he posses communication with the rest of the team, they won´t be caught by surprise, your team will be..

5. He can´t do all that after a surprise attack being tagged by multilple directions, all Green Arrow have to do is hit him in the face with a glue arrow to block his vision consequently neutralizing his camouflage, after that he´s vulnerable for the take down..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Joewell911

@HigorM: Never said he could predict Bat's moves, just know where he's at. and with my current stratigy, he doesn't really need it in the firstplace

How are they gonna be attacking if they can't see him? i don't understand what you pan on doing with them if they can't see Aang

Ahhh forget that strategy, he doesn't need it

What? when did i say anything bout using the As while using SS?

By the time he does huge rocks will be flying at his face. If he goes backwards he'll fall into the flaming pit. Aang can make walls surrounding him too and trap him, then drop him in the ground, if he trys to use the grappling hook Aang can airbend it out of the air or just fill the pit with fire ( i don't think he can sit in fire can he? )

1. You said your peeps are gonna be hidden, but where?
  2. Again hidden where? Aang is getting a birds eye view from the sky, where can they hide?
  3. See above, how can Tim fight all those people at once? They'll obviously go for the weak link of the two, and thats Tim, he can't take l at once
  4. How? Aang has already saw your peeps from the sky, Bats doesn't know where they start so how in the world will he sneak up on them? Also Aang takes the sky as soon as he tells his team to attack Bats and Tim
  5. Not gonna get tagged from all directions, see above. Also how will Batman take him down?

You gotta remember the only person that will know where Aang is at is Batman, and thats only when he's with in range ( 15-25 feet at most )

I would be posting feats but i cant watch videos on my computer, its to slow. Thats why i asked @Esquire: to do it

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joewell said:

@HigorM: Never said he could predict Bat's moves, just know where he's at. and with my current stratigy, he doesn't really need it in the firstplace

How are they gonna be attacking if they can't see him? i don't understand what you pan on doing with them if they can't see Aang

Ahhh forget that strategy, he doesn't need it

What? when did i say anything bout using the As while using SS?

By the time he does huge rocks will be flying at his face. If he goes backwards he'll fall into the flaming pit. Aang can make walls surrounding him too and trap him, then drop him in the ground, if he trys to use the grappling hook Aang can airbend it out of the air or just fill the pit with fire ( i don't think he can sit in fire can he? )

1. You said your peeps are gonna be hidden, but where?
  2. Again hidden where? Aang is getting a birds eye view from the sky, where can they hide?
  3. See above, how can Tim fight all those people at once? They'll obviously go for the weak link of the two, and thats Tim, he can't take l at once
  4. How? Aang has already saw your peeps from the sky, Bats doesn't know where they start so how in the world will he sneak up on them? Also Aang takes the sky as soon as he tells his team to attack Bats and Tim
  5. Not gonna get tagged from all directions, see above. Also how will Batman take him down?

You gotta remember the only person that will know where Aang is at is Batman, and thats only when he's with in range ( 15-25 feet at most )

I would be posting feats but i cant watch videos on my computer, its to slow. Thats why i asked @Esquire: to do it

Batman will see him first, he knows who he´s facing, his powers, and have time to plan before the fight. The team is using communicators from Tim Drake uility belt, that´s how Bruce will tell David Cain and Green Arrow where Aang is. Batman is the master of disguise and stealth, if the Flash Jay Garrick couldn't find him, if the Martian Manhunter was unable to see him, he diappeared in front of Deadshot who possess enhanced vision, why do you think that with Aang will be any different? He will see Aang through breath patterns (close range) and unusual changes in the environment, since he can´t disguise wind alterations, flying objects, dust, etc.. So Batman will see him first and will also attack first, with Ollie glue arrow the camouflage is gonne too.

1. Aang can see through the buildings? My team got a whole city to hide from him, he can´t cover the whole map at the same time, even looking from the sky. They can be underneath the structures where his vision doesn't reach.

2. See above.

3. Tim won´t fight all thoe people at once, he can also throw weapons at them, dodge any kind of attack they might have and don´t forget the other 2 players of my team giving cover for him from distance, only one sniper shot or arrow is enough to take either of your extra help.

4. He won´t see anyone from the sky because they start hidden. That´s the main strategy.

5. He will get tagged from all directions since he doesn´t have a clue where the other enemies are hidden.. Aang can be KO'ed or incapacitated or immobilize via net arrow.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Esquire