• 173 results
#151 Edited by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

@dredeuced: Ah, gotcha. Sorry, I didn't think of that. We'll say that your characters know each other's histories and powers. I'll put that in the OP.

I'll have to go with Nemesis from Wildstorm. How does equipment work out?

Imo you'd have to take away her forcefields and DNA grenades as her forcefields make her more durable than Luke Cage and those DNA grenades are 1-shot kills.

#152 Edited by Dextersinister (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92 said:

@dextersinister said:

@esquire said:

@dredeuced: Ah, gotcha. Sorry, I didn't think of that. We'll say that your characters know each other's histories and powers. I'll put that in the OP.

I'll have to go with Nemesis from Wildstorm. How does equipment work out?

Imo you'd have to take away her forcefields and DNA grenades as her forcefields make her more durable than Luke Cage and those DNA grenades are 1-shot kills.

I agree about the grenades but the forcefield seems to be used mostly as a consciously activated shield on her forearms.

#153 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: The forcefield has tanked explosions big enough to take out an entire building with ease. Said same explosion also annoyed Mr. Majestic. The shields also took the brunt of pressure in deep space. They are definitely beyond Luke Cage durability.

#154 Edited by Dextersinister (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: The forcefield has tanked explosions big enough to take out an entire building with ease. Said same explosion also annoyed Mr. Majestic. The shields also took the brunt of pressure in deep space. They are definitely beyond Luke Cage durability.

Both your examples are the out of combat. In combat she has merely used them as forearm shields only ever using it as a shield against incoming gun fire or as a makeshift battering weapon. Surviving an exploding building is not beyond his durability otherwise characters such as Spiderman wouldn't be in this and a space suit offers the same kind of protection that she needed it had little to do with standard durability.

#155 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

If the force field was restricted to function like Captain America's Shield it should be okay.

#156 Posted by Dextersinister (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

If the force field was restricted to function like Captain America's Shield it should be okay.

That's pretty it's only combat feats minus the throwing.

#158 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Posted by Superboy91 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

I shouldn't of said that I wanted my spot...

#160 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio
#161 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: Damn completely forgot this was still going i'll have a new argument up soon!

#162 Posted by Sherlock (7273 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay!!!!Strider you have no idea how happy I am to hear that

#163 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Posted by Superboy91 (62 posts) - - Show Bio
#166 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio
#167 Edited by Dredeuced (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, delivered all my votes (though gave Laflux my word that I'd redo my vote in his and Cadence's thread for REASONS).

#168 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire: This is a new experience! Me waking up in the morning and having to do the walk of shame........giggity!

#169 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio
#171 Edited by Dredeuced (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

but but I voted in every thread :(

#173 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoooooooooo

#175 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio
#177 Edited by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio
#178 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Victory is nigh.

#179 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio