Espada vs Akatsuki and Organazation 13 (Read OP)

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Round 1 
No prep 
Everyone at base level
morals off 
To the death  
No BFR 
fight takes place in the Soul society  

Round 2 
Everyone at Peak level
No prep 
Bloodlust is on  
Morals off
To the death 
No BFR 
Fight takes place in the World that never was 

The Two Teams can see Espada  
Who wins and why

VS

AND

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PirateKing69

Most likely the Espada
@slacker the hacker:
are u adding Aizen...Gin...and Tousen in this fight?

Avatar image for noobslayerprime11
noobslayerprime11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By noobslayerprime11

The Espada arent that strong nethier are the akatsuki but akatuski and organazation then the espada would die 
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
"Most likely the Espada "

u think that easy i could see them  
winning round 2 
but not 1

Xemnes base and Pein should have enough power to atleast hurt Base Aizen

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Cats

Espada

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PirateKing69
@slacker the hacker:  if Aizen is in this its a stomp he is to powerful....And Gin would kill half the people here to
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
"@slacker the hacker:  if Aizen is in this its a stomp he is to powerful....And Gin would kill half the people here to "

do u think Xemnes power to steal Hearts would affect Aizen
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PirateKing69
@slacker the hacker said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
"@slacker the hacker:  if Aizen is in this its a stomp he is to powerful....And Gin would kill half the people here to "
do u think Xemnes power to steal Hearts would affect Aizen "
i dont think so and what effect that would have if it did idk cause if i remember in bleach they lost there hearts they would turn to hollows but i could be wrong....but Xemnes would be chopped down before he could think....Do you remember Aizen sword ability? 
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
" @slacker the hacker said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
i dont think so and what effect that would have if it did idk cause if i remember in bleach they lost there hearts they would turn to hollows but i could be wrong....but Xemnes would be chopped down before he could think....Do you remember Aizen sword ability?  "

no i can say that i do i think hit was a Hypnosis
i remeber him cutting down Ichigo and Toshiro like ballons in a Neddle factory
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheFlash4740
@PirateKing69 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
i dont think so and what effect that would have if it did idk cause if i remember in bleach they lost there hearts they would turn to hollows but i could be wrong....but Xemnes would be chopped down before he could think....Do you remember Aizen sword ability?  "
Perfect Hypnosis.

I got a question. How is anybody going to counteract the old man(forgot his name). He's DEATH basically. You cant get near him
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PirateKing69
@slacker the hacker said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
no i can say that i do i think hit was a Hypnosisi remeber him cutting down Ichigo and Toshiro like ballons in a Neddle factory "
yepp complete hypnosis he controls all the senses....they wont be able to do anything....he cut down like 4 captains at once....and Gin sword moves faster then sound 

@TheFlash4740 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
Perfect Hypnosis.  I got a question. How is anybody going to counteract the old man(forgot his name). He's DEATH basically. You cant get near him "

Yea he will be killing a lot of people to....and everybody from bleach have flash step and he was still hitting them with that death ability
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cats

Aizen, Gin, and Barragan can solo. 

Tousen, Szayel, Ulq, and Zommari could possibly solo.

exhyni9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By exhyni9

Guys Only the espadas
so gin and aizen wouldn't be in this fight and the winners are the Akatsuki the only problem in this fight in my opinion would be 4 and down if they choise to use their sonido then its not even a fight and if they don't itachi will *** them as i remember kakashi being able to remove stuff to another dimension with his eyes and kakashi is no were near itahi

Azuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Azuma

Espada

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jodema
@Cats said:
"Aizen, Gin, and Barragan can solo.  Tousen, Szayel, Ulq, and Zommari could possibly solo. "

Espada, oh so, easily.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PirateKing69
@exhyni9: the espada are to fast for the others...and op didn't say if aizen wasn't in the fight or not there's a pic of them in it tho....and how are they suppose to stop Espada number 2 death powers? and Ulq cero was doing around the same damage the Nine tails does...and is a lot faster then most the people here....and then Starrks wolves they wouldn't be able to defend against them