Esdeath, The Empire's Strongest (Akame Ga Kill!) vs.Teresa of the Faint Smile (Claymore) Who do you think would win?

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MathiasDante02

Rules:

1.) Preparation Time = 1 day

2.) In Character

3.) No Battle Field Removal (BFR)

Powers/Abilities & Weapons:

Esdeath:

No Caption Provided

Master Fighter & General: Esdeath is called the strongest General of the Empire and is possibly the most powerful character in the Akame Ga Kill! world. In the course of the entire story, Esdeath has never been harmed when she enters a fight and shows very few weak spots during battle if none at all. It is notable that when asked what it would take to kill her, a former general, mentions it would take Fifty thousand elite soldiers, and at least ten elite Teigu users, who are notable for each being able to take out small armies single-handily, to possibly kill her and even then they were not certain of success.

Superhuman Physical Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Agility, Durability.

Master Swordswoman: Esdeath possesses a long rapier that she wields with her into combat. She has shown herself to be quite adept with this weapon even without having to resort to her Teigu.

Master Hunter: Esdeath is a master tracker and hunter, even when she was a little girl she was able to hunt down and kill Danger Beasts, fearsome creatures in the world of Akame Ga Kill!, able to kill adult humans with ease. As an Adult, she hunts Ultra-Class Danger beasts, which only a few are capable of facing without death or serious injury, as her hobby.

Master of Torture: As befitting her name, Esdeath is a sadist of the highest order. She is a master of all known torture techniques and even created a few of her own. She is also a master of psychological torture. She even uses these skills when fighting as once when fighting she tortured her opponent by cutting off an arm, a leg, poked out an eye, and giving her other several scars. This was to test out the latter's Teigu's regenerating powers. But it also left her opponent mentally scared and fear her from then on, psyching them out. She is even able to do this using just her Killing Intent as it caused a highly skilled assassin to flee upon it being directed at her.

Enhanced Sense of Smell & Sixth Sense:Esdeath has a strong sixth sense, being able to sense killing intent even at long distances. She is also perfectly able to sense when someone is spying on her. Her sense of smell is so strong as she can identify individuals by smell alone.

Demon God Manifestation: Demon's Extract - Esdeath's Teigu weapon, one of the mysterious and extremely powerful relics that exist in the world of Akame Ga Kill!, that gives its user the ability to manipulate and create freezing effects. It is speculated to be the strongest of all the Teigu.

Its physical form is a chalice of blood, and once it is consumed, a tattoo appears on the user's body. This Teigu cannot be removed once applied, and it also has a dangerous side effect: causing the user to hear dark voices that drive them mad if they do not possess a strong will. The user is able to create and manipulate ice even without a nearby water source and can produce even more powerful effects related to the act of Freezing.

Esdeath uses the Teigu to perform feats such as freezing an entire lake in an instant in order to use the frozen surface as a makeshift bridge to cross over. However, after using her powers to this extent, she requires time to rest before using them once again. She is also able to create large pillars of ice to throw at enemies with devastating results. The Teigu freezing powers are so strong that Esdeath is even able to freeze time and space.

Techniques:

• Weissschnabel: The user creates icicles and fires them at the user's target.
  • Grauhorn: The user creates a giant horn of ice to pierce their target.
  • Hagelsprung: The user creates a giant pillar of ice and throws it at their opponent.
  • Mahapadma: A trump card ability that freezes time and space. When used, time and space are frozen and only the user can move. This ability is very taxing on its user and can only be used once a day. She originally developed this technique to prevent Tatsumi from escaping again after his escape at Mt. Fake.

Teresa:

No Caption Provided

Superhuman Physical Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Agility, Durability

Master Swordswoman: Without releasing any of her yoki she is able to overpower Priscilla, Ilena, Sophia, and Noel - the other strongest Claymores of her generation. Like all Claymores she wields an oversized weapon of the same designation.

Regeneration and Resilience: allows her to survive injuries like evisceration and multiple stabs to the torso, both of which are fatal if sustained by a human. Any wound that does not kill them usually heals over completely within hours.

Energy Detection: Possesses an exceptionally sensitive ability of energy sensing. She could detect minute changes in the flow of energy in her enemies, accurately predicting and defending against their every move.

Unrivaled Energy Level: Augmenting Teresa's already superior physical qualities is her massive amount of energy. A mere 10-percent release was enough to easily frighten and dispatch an Awakened former No. 1 Claymore and defeat a near-Awakened Priscilla, the incredibly powerful No.2 Claymore of Teresa's generation who became the strongest character in the Claymore series after Teresa. Upon coming back to life in Clare's body, she effortlessly destroys two of Priscilla's Cassandra Heads (even one of which can tear up an Abyssal One to shreds) that tried sneaking up on her while she engaged in inner dialogue with Clare—with her bare hands and without even looking.

No Caption Provided

Mountainous area with a river and an abandoned town in the center of the range surrounded by forested areas.

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So? Who do you all think would win?

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teresa speedblitz her badly

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

longest title ever

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: Esdeath, as far as I'm aware, seems to hold similar levels of superhuman physical ability as Teresa when in battle even while holding back against most opponents, especially in the areas of speed and strength. What I'm wondering is how Teresa would overcome the Esdeath's freezing time trump card? When Esdeath uses that technique, she is still able to move regularly while it is active.

Hypoallergenic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we even know how strong Teresa actually is at full power? the more Yoki power a claymore uses, the stronger they get exponentially, and at 10% she was able to take the 4 strongest claymores besides herself effortlessly.

I've been told that Esdeath holds back similarly, do we have her limits?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thekillerklok

sadist queen takes this here. Unless Teresa is much faster then I thought.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ESDEATH. TIME STOPS n STOMPS

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By andr4132

@mathiasdante02 said:

@andr413: Esdeath, as far as I'm aware, seems to hold similar levels of superhuman physical ability as Teresa when in battle even while holding back against most opponents, especially in the areas of speed and strength. What I'm wondering is how Teresa would overcome the Esdeath's freezing time trump card? When Esdeath uses that technique, she is still able to move regularly while it is active.

Hmm yeah you're right since her trump card is quite dangerous and it depends whether Teresa or Esdeath start first. But Teresa unofrtunately, Tere's faster than Esdeath Claymore verse speed >>>> >>>> AgK verse

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teresa would solo AGK WITHOUT using any power.

She's too OP.

Basic movements leave afterimages, Strongest Tech turns the victim into dust, and more.

Want me to actually go into detail?

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MathiasDante02

@kuja9001: Please do, I would like to hear your reasoning for this conclusion. Please provide examples and evidence to support your conclusion. I will admit I don't know much about Teresa other than what I researched above.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teresa too fast.

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MathiasDante02

@kuja9001: Now, just to play devil's advocate, Esdeath in Akame Ga Kill! has displayed similar levels of Superhuman physical abilities to Teresa especially in terms of speed and strength, moving so fast that looks like teleportation, even to those with superhuman physical abilities and taking down monsters 100 times her size with little to no effort when holding back. And that's without her Freezing abilities, with them she is even able to stop Time and Space and still be able to move with regularly while its active. So the question becomes, how Teresa would overcome the Esdeath's freezing time trump card?

After reading up on both of them, I think both of them are pretty OP don't you think?

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Esdeath has show similar levels of superhuman speed even when she isn't fighting seriously. But there is still the question of how Teresa would overcome Esdeath's Time and Space Freezing technique that allows her to fight regularly while everyone else is frozen in time.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Esdeath has show similar levels of superhuman speed even when she isn't fighting seriously. But there is still the question of how Teresa would overcome Esdeath's Time and Space Freezing technique that allows her to fight regularly while everyone else is frozen in time.

Esdeath will see afterimage like Akame did to her, Teresa'speed >>>>>>>>>>>>> Curse Akame, but if speed equal i guess Esdeath take this due time and space stop

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: What chapter did Akame do this?

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

@mathiasdante02 said:

Esdeath will see afterimage like Akame did to her, Teresa'speed >>>>>>>>>>>>> Curse Akame, but if speed equal i guess Esdeath take this due time and space stop

Teresa too fast.

@kuja9001 said:

She's too OP.

Basic movements leave afterimages, Strongest Tech turns the victim into dust, and more.

Akame's afterimage was not caused only by speed, but by her manipulating esdeath's blood thirst.

And again, could we have some real feats fore teresa, or at least a speed range?

Just typing "she is too fast" ain't reasoning guys, you could just have written "teresa" at that point.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By haoalchemist
Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@andr413 said:

@mathiasdante02 said:

@those_eyes said:

Teresa too fast.

@kuja9001 said:

She's too OP.

Akame's afterimage was not caused only by speed, but by her manipulating esdeath's blood thirst.

And again, could we have some real feats fore teresa, or at least a speed range?

Just typing "she is too fast" ain't reasoning guys, you could just have written "teresa" at that point.

Not Canon.

@kuja9001: Please do, I would like to hear your reasoning for this conclusion. Please provide examples and evidence to support your conclusion. I will admit I don't know much about Teresa other than what I researched above.

It'll take too long however you can check out this Respect Thread that I created

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not well enough versed on these characters to say who wins but this is a really well made thread. Good job!

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thelocust619

Teresa's casual fighting speed matched the original user of the quick blade technique and maybe even exceeded it, and at her max fighting speed the strongest, fastest (hypersonic+) abyssal one was reduced to dust from an invisible sword attack that occurred at some point during their prior conversation at least four lines of dialog before it was over. This Esdeath seems physically stronger, perhaps, but this speed is too broken.

Teresa is a beef. Beast. I mean beast. And needs to put some pants on.

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001: @thelocust619:

I'm not so sure about that after seeing some of Teresa's feats of speed and strength in Claymore and comparing them to what I've seen of Esdeath's in Akame Ga Kill! I'd say the two are about even in terms of superhuman physical abilities and fighting prowess.

However, so far, no one has been able to come up with an answer of how Teresa would be able to overcome Esdeath's time stopping technique which still lets her move regularly while everyone else is frozen in time space.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ostarion

@mathiasdante02: Esdeath's speed isn't really definitive, it's more of just a generic battle-shounen's "s-she moved faster than i could react!!" inconsistent speed that the author adds without thinking much on it, and later tones down when the main characters are actually supposed to fight against her. Her speed is way too inconsistent to determine just how fast she is. Sometimes Tatsumi can't even see her or react to her speed, other times Tatsumi can almost keep up with her. One moment she's mocking Susanoo mid-fight while dodging him easily and easily intercepting all of his close-range charges, the next moment she's forced to freeze time to stop him from charging all the way across the building to the target (while she's in between them).

And if you truly think Teresa isn't fast enough to kill Esdeath and that she has no counter to Esdeath's time-freeze, then that means you posted this thread thinking Teresa had absolutely no way of winning at all, correct?

Edit: to add onto the inconsistency of strength in Akame ga Kill, at one point it was stated that Bulat was as strong as Esdeath and he got put down by 1 guy.

MathiasDante02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MathiasDante02

@ostarion: No, I think she can win. But it's just that I have no idea what the full extent of her abilities were, because her power wasn't really fleshed out enough before her death. If she had gone all out she probably would have stomped her opponent but her arrogance got the better of her I think. because of this I really not sure what Teresa's upper limit is exactly when it comes her Claymore abilities.

Now as for Esdeath, her powers and abilities were a little more fleshed out than Teresa's are and she is called one of,If not the, strongest in the Akame Ga Kill! world. Many Characters have often mentioned that they would need an entire armies at their backs to be even remotely comfortable confronting her. Which speaks toward how strong she is in comparison to everyone around her. As for the Susanoo fight, Susanoo only managed to keep up with her after using his Yasakani no Magatama and thus forcing her to fight seriously since the fight started. Like Teresa, Esdeath has a lot of arrogance which shows in her fights as she rarily if ever fights seriously. As far as I'm aware, only Yasakani no Magatama - Susanoo, Evolved-Incursio Tasumi, and Akame have been able to make her fight seriously so far. But the arena fight in the manga isn't over yet so she may display more abilities during the fight.

So basically, It's not that I think Teresa can't win, far from it. I'm just mentioning these things to play devil's advocate as it were. And to make people actually think and give good explanations about why they think this person or that person should win and provide evidence and examples to back up their conclusions.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mathiasdante02: if Esdeath hasn't vaporized a hypersonic+ character mid convo with sword swings that were completely untracable....I don't see how her combat speed would be anywhere near that.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mathiasdante02: if Esdeath hasn't vaporized a hypersonic+ character mid convo with sword swings that were completely untracable....I don't see how her combat speed would be anywhere near that.

Claymore High/God Tiers are way faster than hypersonic+

captivated-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teresa murderstomps via speed advantage.

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ostarion

@mathiasdante02: Susanoo didn't make her get serious, she was still laughing and fighting off several people at once while he was in his super mode

Giantninja8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath stomps. Uses Trump Card to freeze time and lops off Teresa's head.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Teresa

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wait.... Does that chick have a cameltoe?

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teresa is strong in claymore cause he can sense yoki. It's useles since esdeat doesn't have yoki.

Esdeath can fly right now and she just spams mountain busting ice rocks. She doesn't even need her mahapadma. With one day prep, she'll know enough about Teresa's speed advantage and just begin the battle already in the air.

JHG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They incinerate each other after standing around.

For real this time: That's a tough call.

JHG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both get incinerated.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mathiasdante02: teresa cause pedophile esla and her show sucks and blonde hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blue hair.

lovelinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.strength should be equal.(in close combat, theresa should have the edge, but by aoe, esdeath balances it out.)

* theresa twisted the arm of a being & separated it from its body barehanded that was twice her size.

shattered windows of buildings around her while causally while clashing swords with fellow ex-comrade.

*esdeath created an army made of ice.

can create huge ice balls in sky and drop it on the enemy.

overwhelmed a 2nd stage incurcio physically. (1st stage incurcio was able to outrun and explosion.)

2.reaction speed esdeath.(i would give edge to esdeath by a decent amount.)

*theresa's reaction speed comes from mostly sensing enemies energy. she is unable to detect threats that excel in hiding energy.

once she is aware of an enemies presence, even when outnumbered, she can keep track of each attack.

she was cut by an attack that a small human girl was able to react. (priscilla was standing right in front of her and landed the attack when she was looking straight at her in a 1v1 battle. priscilla unexpectedly lengthened her arm and cut theresas forehead. but even a human vlaire with no superhman power & from a far away was able to react and scream theresas name)

*esdeath was able to detect enemies she couldnt see on multiple occasions from their killing intent. she detected leone who was watching over her from far away. and dodged an atack from invisible tatsumi and in return was able to land a hit on him instead.

was able to fight 4 enemies at a time who were some of the fastest characters in akg verse.

3.physical speed theresa.(quicksword is very fast, and she is physically faster than esdeath by a fair margin.)

*Theresa was able to easily overwhelm 4 of the strongest vlaymores beside her. among them, 2 were easily top 5 fastest claymores of all time & one was known for her agility.

she wasnt able to outrun horses while not accessing her true powers.

*esdeath causally killed susanoo, a teigu that was not only fast but very strong with his yata mirror that reflects any attack. she killed him twice in the same battle without any problems.

esdeath overwhelmed akame, one of the fastest character in akg.

special points:

*many didnt notice, but all claymores have resistance to cold. it was explained after the 7 years interval that took place after pieta arc. and as the greatest number one, theresa should be at physical condition. so, if tatsumi can resist it, i think Theresa could do it as well. so, makahadoma wouldnt work against theresa.

*esdeath can fly. and since its not awakened theresa. esdeath will get the advantage. and no claymore has any experience of fighting against elements. but esdeath has experience fighting against brute force to elements to hax. theresa hasnt faught against hax characters like esdeath did either.

*edeath has way more experience than theresa. and also, being a Better leader, she is more intelligent when it comes to battle.

*esdeath faught someone with regeneration. being an offensive type, i doubt theresas regeneration is too great compared to leone.

in the end, i say theresa would win 7/10 times, simply because of the stamina difference.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Harumi2Zoldyck

Esdeath blitzes

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers