Esdeath(Akame ga kill) vs Nagato (Naruto)

• 165 results
andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bump

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bansho Tenin.

No Caption Provided
andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: regarding this if it was the 6 paths of pain esdeath would win however against nagato personally she would lose. esdeath has been shown to have superior reaction speed compared to lionel which would allow her to evade nagato but unless she uses her trump card i dont see her hurting nagato

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: regarding this if it was the 6 paths of pain esdeath would win however against nagato personally she would lose. esdeath has been shown to have superior reaction speed compared to lionel which would allow her to evade nagato but unless she uses her trump card i dont see her hurting nagato

Wait, do you think Esdeath would win both round? And also I don't think esdeath is faster than jonin ninja and also Nagato has a lot of feats to take esdeath down.

UltimateGohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By UltimateGohan

@andr413against the 6 paths o pain she would lose although she has abnormal reactions she would be overwhelmed by the amount of skilled people at once however esdeath beat susanoo which is a feat in itself as susanoo was equal to madara's level. and it stil wasnt close to esdeaths own strength. esdeath has never demonstrated speed to match her strength but her reactions make up for that and are maybe just weaker than kabutos own senses. her trump card also allows her to stop time but she can only use this once and it extremely fatigues her. but even after using it once she beat stage 3 susanoo so im not sure. but nagato wins with difficulty

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dem tities

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413against the 6 paths o pain she would lose although she has abnormal reactions she would be overwhelmed by the amount of skilled people at once however esdeath beat susanoo which is a feat in itself as susanoo was equal to madara's level. and it stil wasnt close to esdeaths own strength. esdeath has never demonstrated speed to match her strength but her reactions make up for that and are maybe just weaker than kabutos own senses. her trump card also allows her to stop time but she can only use this once and it extremely fatigues her. but even after using it once she beat stage 3 susanoo so im not sure. but nagato wins with difficulty

The word that I boldm it's probably true, even I believe he should stomp Esdeath with his feats. Well, probably his speed is slower than Madara, that's why he lose.

Rikudobankai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: sorry haven't been on in awhile but Nagato wins unless Esdese uses timestop otherwise she gets her soul sucked out

Giovanni314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think either can one-shot, but Nagato has higher chance to one-shot. Give it to Nagato with 7/10 difficulty. Nagato's durability is quite formidable because he was able to tank Lariat without getting any scratches.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Timestop.

Absolute Zero.

Crack.

Waifu takes it.

Giovanni314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

Timestop.

Absolute Zero.

Crack.

Waifu takes it.

I don't know if Six Path characters are immune to blunt force, if yes then it is useless since Esdeath is always using sword to stab his opponent to heart. Can Nagato regenerate too? Otherwise, it is useless unless she freezes him.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: She get's one hit killed before using any attack she has.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By kbm

@xiokenji said:

Timestop.

Absolute Zero.

Crack.

Waifu takes it.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@xiokenji: She's not stopping this, and good luck ending the fight with that very limited time stopping when she has 6 targets none of which are Nagato. Cant use 6 paths, she still can't stop his summons or rineigan powers.

No Caption Provided

Giovanni314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Giovanni314

@xiokenji said:
@the_new_avenger said:

@xiokenji: She get's one hit killed before using any attack she has.

She's not getting blitz'd lmao

Well yes according to wiki, she dodged natural lightning while she was fighting against Akame. So, Esdeath can surely react to Nagato. But in here, which side is more powerful?

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By XioKenji

@the_new_avenger: @giovanni314:

She can freagin stoptime with a thought telekenesis doesn't matter , and can freeze upto absolute zero(her death with Tatsumi, not sure if that's absolute zero but she got shattered by a random gust afterwards )

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@xiokenji: Show me scans of her instantly stopping time against a foe of this caliber.

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She rarely uses Timestop in-char and never at the start All Mighty Push is In-char to Nagato. Are we really going to use anime feats where we have Akame surviving said timestop because afterimage.

And he kept up with KCM Naruto who is lighting speed, fine.

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Here you go, at 6:45 mark.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She rarely uses Timestop in-char and never at the start All Mighty Push is In-char to Nagato. Are we really going to use anime feats where we have Akame surviving said timestop because afterimage.

And he kept up with KCM Naruto who is lighting speed, fine.

She's in-character AND serious = she's gonna timestop to finish the job.

While fighting she just wants to have fun and test people out but if she's serious she will insta timestop(As proven when she was done and serious vs FT in the manga and vs the humanoid imperial arm in the anime)

Their stats are roughly the same but I'm favoring Nagato in term of raw stats , but with timestop and icefreeze, she can take him down.

The Akame afterimagine bullshit was one of the most godly plotarmors I've seen in a while lmao.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeth dies before she can even think of stopping time,lol to anyone who thinks her ice will do anything to someone that will just absorb it,also nagato mostly starts with a shinrai tensei which she has no defence to,he has other ways to end her.I saw someone comparing sosano to madara,Wtf is that we all know madara solos akame ga kill verse,imo her beating sosanoo was also total bs.As for speed nagato is faster than her so yes he blitz

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xiokenji: In character she dies very well,esdeth testing nagato will get her killed instantly as everybody knows nagato gets down to business right away

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By XioKenji

@tiraomoz said:

@Xiokenji: In character she dies very well,esdeth testing nagato will get her killed instantly as everybody knows nagato gets down to business right away

Read what I just said , if she's serious(in this case , she is because OP stated) Nagato is getting rekt.

and no she's not faster than him. No he's not too fast for her.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XioKenji: She stated that her timestop needs time to prepare before she can use it,before then do you think nagato will just look at her no,she gets (1) shinrai tenseid or (2) Basho tenin Soul suck and even if she doesn't need time to prepare it,shinrai tensei vs timestop it comes down to who does it faster and I'm confident nagato pull out a shinrai tensei before she stops time

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By XioKenji

@tiraomoz: Proof that her timestop requires time ? I don't recall her ever saying something like that.

and you think she'll just watch while being pulled like Naruto or Hinata ? she could just freeze him to death.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XioKenji: Yes she said so herself in the manga and she even stated that she can use it only once a day also how can she freeze him when he will absorb the ice,I'm begining to doubt you even know who nagato is

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By XioKenji

@tiraomoz said:

@XioKenji: Yes she said so herself in the manga and she even stated that she can use it only once a day also how can she freeze him when he will absorb the ice,I'm begining to doubt you even know who nagato is

Chapter ? Scan ? and yes She's limited to 1 use per day.

Only shit he absorbed was Chakra based attacks , show me him absorbing "Ice".

I'm beginning to doubt you know anything outside of Naruto.

No Caption Provided

If she can use it mid air while mine is shooting pumpkin at her , then she's fine.

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: She used it against Susanoo and she was in char there. And if she thinks her life is in danger she will not hesitate to use.

tiraomoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By tiraomoz

@XioKenji: I know a shit load of things outside naruto but its you who needs to revisit nagatos feats.He absored sage mode jiraiyas burning oil technique which is not energy based and it also

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@tiraomoz: Proof that her timestop requires time ? I don't recall her ever saying something like that.

and you think she'll just watch while being pulled like Naruto or Hinata ? she could just freeze him to death.

Probably a misinterpretation of this.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarletfirefly: I said start off it depends on who fire their kill move first Nagato will open with a All Mighty Push which will insta-kill her while she won't use her timestop til later. If they engage in close range combat it depends on how fast and when she is going to use it, Nagato outstats her and has more versatility, Nagato can just soul rip her by touch, and can support himself via summons, if it was in-char for even for a serious Esdeath to start off with timestop she would win 10/10. However that is not the case, she would try to study him first.

And even if she uses Timestop to stop ST from crushing her there is till going the gravity field around him caused by ST.

Nagato edges out a win 6/10, due to his sheer versatility and DC, if this was blood-lusted Esdeath would win 10/10.

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: As you can see in the scan above she activated it in response to Mine's sniper shot.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: As you can see in the scan above she activated it in response to Mine's sniper shot.

Thinking about that is scary,if someone bothered calculating Pumpkin's lazor speed it might make Esdeath a higher tier character.

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: Exactly. Also who can calc the speed of Shinra Tensei is more then welcomed to do so, although I don't think it would travel at the same rate Nagato moves.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: No i said show her doing it right when the fight starts, if she doesn't do that in character Nagato would one shot her.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

Thinking about that is scary,if someone bothered calculating Pumpkin's lazor speed it might make Esdeath a higher tier character.

Its for the anime though.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Here you go, at 6:45 mark.

Watch this video, stop when then clash swords that's when she dies. I said right of the bat if she tries to fight first she's dead.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins. Again it's pseudo time stop with crappy showings given how characters like Tatsumi have resisted it before.

Avatar image for theenlightenedone
TheenlightenedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@itzxsloth345: Is esdeath uses her trump card, (Which she uses at any moment if she feels that she cant stpp or prevent an attack) she could just stab nagato once and he would freeze before he could even use any of his jutsus and once she freezes someone, they usually shatter into particles so... Oh and she does also have a sixth sense, the ability to levitate using ice, able to make the most enormous ice structures ever, froze a pretty decent sized lake in around 3 seconds, is capable of doing a decent amount of speed compared to the ninjas in narutoverse (but probably not faster than nagato or anyone around his level) and if things get rough she can always summon down a ice giant meteorite to crush someone or maybe Ice calvary which creates a bunc of ice golems (nothing i'm sure nagato cant easily handle) but in the end if she catches him with time freeze then its over no matter what attack he may have done before hand and since he is unaware of her abilities, his guard would probably be down since hes not expecting her to freeze time/space and stick him with a sword. :/

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato would blitz and slaughter her. There's a massive stat disparity that people never seem to remember.

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#BumpForEsdeath

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She probably wins as of now.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait for the reveal of her unrestrained power next issue.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both have powers that the other can't counter. But via scaling Esdeath is faster, so she should take it.