Esdeath(Akame ga kill) vs Nagato (Naruto)

• 165 results
Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Pierpat

Completely in character for Nagato to start off with an Almighty Push so...

Almighty Push

GG.

Wait wait...

why would a simple almighty push one-shot her?

I think Esdeath can win anyway, her final move is not counterable by nagato.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pierpat said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Almighty Push

GG.

Wait wait...

Because they can level forests, and repels 3 multi-hundred tons toads at once, breaking every bone in their body. What's her durability like.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this thread serious??? Nagato could solo all the Jaegers quite easily

Uhmmm actually i just want to make debate, since many people said thaat Esdeath is too powerful and nagato too, that's why i want to know about reader opinions, which one is the winner

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maha Padma + Shank his heart

GG

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midtier naruto characters>>>>>agk verse suigetsu solos you mad disprove what I just said

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Disprove that Esdeath couldn't just freeze Suigetsu's entire body and shatter it...

He has no feat of recovering from being frozen and shattered.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@boringperson said:

@vintage_spiderman: Disprove that Esdeath couldn't just freeze Suigetsu's entire body and shatter it...

He has no feat of recovering from being frozen and shattered.

You should start by proving that she could freeze him at all. Because based on facts, suiton water can only be turned into ice with the use of a bloodline limit (else everyone would have the ice element)

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Almighty Push

GG.

Wait wait...

Because they can level forests, and repels 3 multi-hundred tons toads at once, breaking every bone in their body. What's her durability like.

But it did not ever seriously injure guys like kakashi or choji?

come on.....

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pierpat said:

@pierpat said:

Almighty Push

GG.

Wait wait...

come on.....

He was trying to get info out of them not kill them, yet. Obviously their different level of Shinra Tensei and considering Esdeath probably doesn't have info about Naruto. She's getting the full force.

come on...

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@pierpat said:

Almighty Push

GG.

Wait wait...

come on.....

Well you're right, it depends whether he provides energy to almighty push more or not, the more he provide energy to almighty push the longer its cooldown..... If human, maybe Nagato only use few energy to pull and push......

Dude, it doesn't injured kakshi and choji but look at their comrades and choji's father, they're dead from almighty push... No offense

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: suigetsu shifts into a puddle reforms and watergun jutsu to the head gg.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: suigetsu shifts into a puddle reforms and watergun jutsu to the head gg.

Well ,you can debate anything in this thread, but please don't go too far.... the main topic is the stongest Akatsuki vs the strongest Empire army.... Don't look at Sasuke's subordinate :p

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: I already stated I think nagato is more powerful overall aside from haxxx and basically if esdeath does not freeze time from the beginning of the fight she gets stomps...lol

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By andr4132

@andr413: I already stated I think nagato is more powerful overall aside from haxxx and basically if esdeath does not freeze time from the beginning of the fight she gets stomps...lol

I've already said that from Esdeath behaviour, she won't use it unless she have to, and we still don''t know how long that she can keep freeze space and time, since it needs a lot of energy

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu said:

Maha Padma + Shank his heart

GG

What do you mean by shank his hearT?Does Esdeath has skills to crush opponent heart?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

Could you provide proof of her freezing time.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By andr4132

@andr413:

Could you provide proof of her freezing time.

No Caption Provided

Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill!) using her Mahapadma to extend her ice abilities to freeze time and space. It's taxing nature allows her to do it only once a day. Uhmm anime is still ongoing and still not airing in this chapter..maybe we'll see it soon or later :)

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

Thats cool! but doesn't she require alot of time to gather energy in order to do it.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By andr4132

@andr413:

Thats cool! but doesn't she require alot of time to gather energy in order to do it.

No Caption Provided

Uhmmm yeah and as she said that she uses significant amount of energy, so she has to saved a lot of energy in order to do that..... She's the strongest from AGK verse, she even make North hero licking her boots after defeated him....

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

Ouch! thats cruel.

and just when i thought Nagato would lose. She had to require prep time.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

Ouch! thats cruel.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By andr4132

@andr413:

Ouch! thats cruel.

Yeah, but who do you think will win then? Well she needs to prepare to use her trump card, she has to be faster than nagato jutsu to use it, otherwise Esdeath will lose easily by Nagato

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

Nagato will win. But, If she didnt require prep time she'd win.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By andr4132

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n said:

@andr413:

Nagato will win. But, If she didnt require prep time she'd win.

Uhmm if you don't know about Esdeath, i just want to compare the cruelity between them

Nagato

No Caption Provided

Destroy Konoha village in order to capture kyuubi and create peace world

Esdeath

No Caption Provided

After defeat her enemy, she torture her enemy both physically and emotionally before killed her enemy

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413:

Nagato isn't that cruel, and he repented of his evil ways by sacrificing his life in order to bring back all those he'd killed.

ChillxPill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iruka could solo.

MONKEY_Butt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MONKEY_Butt

Eh mismatch nagato takes this; he's an S-ranked criminal, he's got astral projection, shape shifting technique, highly skilled in genjutsu(mental barriers), summoning/amplified sumnmoning technique, rain tiger will technique... All these without the use of his rinnegan.

His rinnegan jutsus includes; mastery over all elements(fire, wind, water, lightning and earth), yin release, yang release, yin-yang release, enhanced vision(capable of seeing invisible barriers and shit), summoning demonic statue of the outer path(d unstoppable phantom dragon, gedo shockwave etc) six paths of pain(deva(gravitational manipulation), naraka(soul revival + chief interrogator), animal(could summon any type of gigantic animal), asura(transforms the user into a living cyborg/android/robot with 6 arms and 3 faces and all kinds of mechanical weaponry) and preta path(ability to absorb jutsus, energies and shit, also ability to steal souls) + he's a jesus in mechanical engineering.

Now having said all these, we gotta note that nagato's bloodlusted here, we saw self righteous nagato kill thousands in order to achieve peace. Not to mention a bloodlusted ninja and here's a list things he could do:

he could probably summon his dog which is close to being unstoppable

He could also use universal pull or the almighty push on a large scale, or heck! The moon tech which would leave her in a state unable gather energy for her time stuff as she'd be pulled upwards.

Or he by using the asura path could fire lots of missiles or he could summon the ghost dragon which we all know is unstoppable. Enough with the "ors" already, nagato wins and it still wouldn't change even if she was allowed to use her time stuff, cos she'll need time and energy while nagato as we know, impatient, won't be waiting for her to do so. Think I over did it here:D

MONKEY_Butt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention his countless techniques. He could just use the earth style to trap her in dome which sucks out energy, sit back, grab a popcorn and watch. :p

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off topic: anyone play shadow of mordor

On topic: nagato is being downplayed here

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By andr4132

@chillxpill said:

Iruka could solo.

lol I think if esdeath put into naruto verse, she'll just a jonin level.... She will be only as strong as Haku, since they're ice release

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention his countless techniques. He could just use the earth style to trap her in dome which sucks out energy, sit back, grab a popcorn and watch. :p

Will he raped her? But I've never seen he used earth style...

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: It's debatable honestly, but she wouldn't be able to hang with the godtier/toptiers characters or hightiers characters that's for sure.

MONKEY_Butt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr123 Movie nagato. Come to think of it, he could just place her in genin based genjutsu, I'd like to see her come outta it. :D

MONKEY_Butt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not debatable me lad, Nagato is a top/hightier character plus he's > itachi(ms) which of course would stomp Esdeath

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: It's debatable honestly, but she wouldn't be able to hang with the godtier/toptiers characters or hightiers characters that's for sure.

Well you're right since i made this to make debate between strongest AGK verse vs one of the strongest character in Naruto verse....Made a fight between strong vs strong is really fun, you know XD......how about Nagato then? Could he be the top tiers characters in whole anime verse?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: no, because anime verse as a whole has some broken/extremely haxxx/possibly omnipotent characters also esdeath could not either so I don't understand the point your making ? Anime verse toptiers>>>>>>nagato>>esdeath

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: no, because anime verse as a whole has some broken/extremely haxxx/possibly omnipotent characters also esdeath could not either so I don't understand the point your making ? Anime verse toptiers>>>>>>nagato>>esdeath

Who do you think is the toptiers in anime verse? topic is out of debate, i just want to know your opinion?what if esdeath enter naruto verse?ccould she be kage level?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: that's a tough question there are alot Of characters to take into account but to be honest dbz isn't even toptier when taking into account all of anime/manga probably saint seiya toptiers, Gurren Lagann toptiers, and dark Schneider(from bastard!!) but remember power levels aren't everything there are bad match ups that could easily throw off my list. If esdeath entered the naruto verse and tried to torture konoha's citizen she'd be in for a world of pain. She could possibly defeat tsunade or mei the rest like gaara, ohnoki, and ay no

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: that's a tough question there are alot Of characters to take into account but to be honest dbz isn't even toptier when taking into account all of anime/manga probably saint seiya toptiers, Gurren Lagann toptiers, and dark Schneider(from bastard!!) but remember power levels aren't everything there are bad match ups that could easily throw off my list. If esdeath entered the naruto verse and tried to torture konoha's citizen she'd be in for a world of pain. She could possibly defeat tsunade or mei the rest like gaara, ohnoki, and ay no

She tried to torture konoha's citizen? hmmm it won't be easy since she has to ddefeat many elite konohagakure ninja such as kakashii, might guy, etc.... but i think she can be A to S rank ninja because she's mastered at sword combat

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Nagato

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP again

This time I have fixed and made new rules, since this post is my frist time posting in comicvine

Who will win and which one is faster, Nagato Shinra Tensei or Esdeath Mahapadma?

@thitiki: @andr413: @rulerofthevine: @ghost_rider1: @baronu: @boringperson: @monkey_butt: @chillxpill: @vintage_spiderman: @shootingnova: @deathhero61: @nyas: @beyondergod: @primebonnick: @m_man: @juiceboxninja: @redbird3rdboywonder: @noone301994: @pierpat: @blackice709: @kingh: @whoisme: @oreoassassin: @etheral_dreams: @ssj_god: @princearagorn1: @a1l_s2a3m4e5n: @mathiasdante02

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers