Ermac vs X-Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Mindset: In character

Prep/knowledge: Full

Conditions: Win by death

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

so is ermac a global level psychic ?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ermm.. What?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Does he need to be?? Ermac can reduce people to skeletons with his TK

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

Does he need to be?? Ermac can reduce people to skeletons with his TK

lol, numerous marvel characters can do same thing but nate is beyond them. heck, he can destroy all of them in an instant at any part of the world.

so is ermac a global level psychic ?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This MK stuff is really getting out of hand. This is spite Ermac does not stand the slightest chance, big MK fan but this is becoming ridiculous.

Just waiting for the "Raiden vs Odin" thread now I guess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Nobut he's has lots of sounds in him making it likely he's TP resistant cos of his multiple minds, he's a better fighter than Nate and will beat him up or turn him into a skeleton if Nate isn't careful, this is close

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kyrees

@mkgod said:

Nobut he's has lots of sounds in him making it likely he's TP resistant cos of his multiple minds, he's a better fighter than Nate and will beat him up or turn him into a skeleton if Nate isn't careful, this is close

the supposed strongest telepaths of the marvel universe can't resist or stop nate and that includes jean grey and professor x. depending on incarnation, he can destroy a city while he's asleep to a planet. heck he can even freeze time. ermac being a better fighter is of no consequence to a guy that can rival the phoenix force at his early days.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By RealityWarper

X-Man mismatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Ermac gos for the kill straight away unlike Nate, Nate will be challenged

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Man.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

Ermac gos for the kill straight away unlike Nate, Nate will be challenged

nate is fully protected by his tk shields. his tk shield has endured 100 ton punches, multiple explosions or beings that can rival thor in power. ermac would just be a flea to him at this point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rpgesus

ungodly mismatch c'mom now this mk stuff is getting out of hand

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vivide

X-Man: Floyd Mayweather

Ermac: Lil Terio

Cable had to summon Silver Surfer to stop Nate, think about that for a second.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kyrees

@mkgod said:

I disagree

you disagree because you love mortal kombat too much ? unless you can prove to me that ermac is a global class psychic that can rips cities in his sleep, survive a crash to earth from space on his body alone and practically doesn't need a physical body to live, then my point stands.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod: ERMAC LOST TO STRYKER. A regular cop beat ermac. He's no where near X-mans level. Ermac is street leveler. The strongest person be can beat from marvel is probably captain America. And that's debateable.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssj_god

@kyrees said:

tagging the x-man expert XD

@ssj_god

hmm.. who's ermac?

@mkgod said:

@kyrees: Does he need to be?? Ermac can reduce people to skeletons with his TK

ohh really.. and the pic of x-man version you posted (shaman x-man), would continue to exist even after total destruction of his body .. simply as a pure psionic being (made out of pure psionic energy)... he can even recreate his body from there..... can this ermac do anything to harm nate even if he stands still and do nothing?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

hmm.. who's ermac?

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Ermac

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ssj_god

@kyrees said:

@ssj_god said:

hmm.. who's ermac?

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Ermac

so another one of scorpion, sub zero, rain etc clone?... there're so much same looking characters in the game.. that i get confused sometimes...

anyway.. dunno his feats.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Ermac has telekinesis capable of ripping peoples limbs apart, he can turn people into mindless creatures (Zombies), he can make people into his minnions, he has some powerful magic blast powers, he is an expert fighter. Short description of his powers.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod: Likely he's completely tp resistant, really? Have you told Shao Kahn this?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Ermac has telekinesis capable of ripping peoples limbs apart, he can turn people into mindless creatures (Zombies), he can make people into his minnions, he has some powerful magic blast powers, he is an expert fighter. Short description of his powers.

hmm.. looks good...but to what extent those abilities works would matter (i.e for example.. would they work on galactus?)

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Trust me when I say he's maybe Captain America level of durability and his powers would work on beings of slightly higher levels than Steve.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Trust me when I say he's maybe Captain America level of durability and his powers would work on beings of slightly higher levels than Steve.

O.O

then it's kind of a huge mismatch

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@elderskaar said:

hmm.. looks good...but to what extent those abilities works would matter (i.e for example.. would they work on galactus?)

Doubtful, the best he has done with telekinesis is moving around giant boulders, 10 ton or so... I haven't really played Mortal Kombat X though so i am not sure about that.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar: He can hold his own here I dunno why people are saying this is a mismatch

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Yea it really is, as far as MK characters go he's one of the more powerful excluding Shao Kahn, Raiden etc but he's nowhere near Nate. It's possible his tk may affect some marvel/dc characters above street level but not much. He has other powers like soul stealing but again it has limits.

MK characters are portrayed as ridiculously peak human like Steve. People seem to think that they can survive all the punishment you can dish out in a 2 round bout of MK but it's far from the case in the cannon.

Nate could destroy his physical form with ease and once his body has gone all the souls he is made up of return to the nether realm.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

He can hold his own here I dunno why people are saying this is a mismatch

because it is and you either love MK too much that it clouds your judgment against an infinitely more powerful being like nate or you are basically trolling us.

either way, it is time to call the mods here for a severe mismatch. you are the only one practically arguing for ermac.

@sc@jedixman@god_spawn@saren

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

@elderskaar: He can hold his own here I dunno why people are saying this is a mismatch

i don't think throwing boulder with TK would do anything in this fight.. if that's one of his highest feats.. then he'd be hilariously outmatched in TK power and skill

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ElderSkaar

@mkgod: I have no idea what power level X-Man is at so I can't tell who wins.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod: I have no idea what power level X-Man is at so I can't tell who wins.

cosmic high herald level (assuming the pic version in op is being used).. around silver surfer

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mkgod said:

i don't think throwing boulder with TK would do anything in this fight.. if that's one of his highest feats.. then he'd be hilariously outmatched in TK power and skill

Oh, well that was most likely not Ermac to his fully extent but yeah if X-Man is at Silver Surfer's level he wins very easily, Ermac is more of a high end street leveler tier.

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummmm, In before the lock? This is an INCREDIBLE mismatch. Ermac's TK is nothing compared to X-Man's. You should read up on X-man.... And Ermac while you're at it...

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Nate would godstomp Ermac. Nate is an omega level mutant, he can do what Ermac can do but 1000 times better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Ermac isn't to be underestimated

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ssj_god

@elderskaar said:

@ssj_god said:

@mkgod said:

Oh, well that was most likely not Ermac to his fully extent but yeah if X-Man is at Silver Surfer's level he wins very easily, Ermac is more of a high end street leveler tier.

i'll let you a small feat... i'm just giving a rookie level TK feat of X-MAN

this happened in his pre shaman days.. when he was seriously unstable.. and his own powers were killing him.. you can see blood coming out of him when he used his powers (OP gave a picture of shaman nate.. who's stable.. and >>> than this rookie nate in power and skill)

divides sea water to find a shipwreck

No Caption Provided

balance between power and finesse, detects and contains individual microorganisms through molecular tk while holding up billions of gallons of sea water through his tk (pre shaman feat)

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

@ssj_god:

Ermac isn't to be underestimated

ok.. but what can he do to the x-man?

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I dunno man, I love MK but I'm much more realistic when talking about who they can fight in comics. It's a confusing universe and they're inconsistencies I think it throws people's judgement.

They can take some punishment, if you watch the x ray moves and stuff in the newer games they're shown to be like Wolverine in what they can take but it's just for game play purposes really.

People like Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage etc are peak human in the MK universe which is very similar to peak human in comics, Liu Kang beat Shao Kahn and won the tournament before...so if Ermac was any kind of threat to Nate he'd be waaaaaaay above anything in MK.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod: He isn't to be over estimated eithe...

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MrHamWallet

@leo-343: I haven't seen too many until recently but most that I have are stomps against them.

They can beat a lot of street level characters because they have physicals slightly above Cap at best and a lot of their powers are useful.

Character's like Raiden, Shao Kahn Etc are exceptions and could maybe push slightly higher but even they can be beaten by the other MK characters.

Maybe it's because it's so gory I dunno, I saw Shao Kahn vs Hulk earlier which is just a joke, I mean he could maybe bfr him but other than that it's the same as this fight.