Eric Northman vs The Mikaelsons(Originals)

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dorukesin

vs

(Mikael Mikaelson,Elijah Mikaelson,Finn Mikaelson,Niklaus Mikaelson,Kol Mikaelson,Rebekah Mikaelson)

RULES

• Bloodlust:ON
  • Morals:OFF
  • Out Characater
  • Eric is fighting for all of his family and Godric,No Jobbing
  • Area:Himalayas
  • No Sunlight,No Holy Items,No Silver
  • No Knowledge or Prep for Team 2
  • Eric have knowledge and 2 day prep time.
  • Fight to the Death or Incapacitation or K.O or BFR
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Guardiandevil83

The Original Family. One would be a problem for Northman. All three makes it a clean sweep.

Edit I meant five makes it worse.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dorukesin

The Original Family. One would be a problem for Northman. All three makes it a clean sweep.

Edit I meant five makes it worse.

how ? eric have superior speed,flight and strength

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might have flight, but I'm not sure about strength. Also how Will he put down Klaus? I'm not sure if Klaus' werewolf bite Will work on a true blood vamp, but it is an option.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just judging from the video I'm going with a Eric but admittedly I'm not too knowledgable about his opponents. Looks as though Eric is physically superior.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dorukesin

He might have flight, but I'm not sure about strength. Also how Will he put down Klaus? I'm not sure if Klaus' werewolf bite Will work on a true blood vamp, but it is an option.

Werewolf bites won't do anything to True blood vamps

also

Loading Video...

Just judging from the video I'm going with a Eric but admittedly I'm not too knowledgable about his opponents. Looks as though Eric is physically superior.

eric's best thing is he can percieve rifle and gun bullets etc. in slow motion.(just like superman) He have superior speed,strength,healing factor,durability plus flight.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

Klaus alone could probably beat him. The Originals are damn near unkillable, and Klaus IS unkillable. They are roughly the same age, so experience/age advantage won't help. As for flight, yeah, Eric has that, but so what? The Originals can compel/glamour other vampires, including Eric. Speed should be the same, Eric can see bullets but he moves in an incalculable blur just like the Originals. Kol, the youngest, and probably weakest, was able to go from the middle of Mystic Falls to Elena's house in 3 seconds flat.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus alone could probably beat him. The Originals are damn near unkillable, and Klaus IS unkillable. They are roughly the same age, so experience/age advantage won't help. As for flight, yeah, Eric has that, but so what? The Originals can compel/glamour other vampires, including Eric. Speed should be the same, Eric can see bullets but he moves in an incalculable blur just like the Originals. Kol, the youngest, and probably weakest, was able to go from the middle of Mystic Falls to Elena's house in 3 seconds flat.

• They can't glamour eric because we don't know how he would react to that.
  • Eric Northman uses his speed like teleport,when you see him as the incalculable blur,he's just kidding with you
  • Strength + Durability goes to Eric thats unquestionable

No one soloing eric on the team 2

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse

@dorukesin:

• Bloodlust:ON
  • Morals:OFF
  • Out Characater
  • Eric is fighting for all of his family and Godric,No Jobbing
  • Area:Himalayas
  • No Sunlight,No Holy Items,No Silver
  • No Knowledge or Prep for Team 2
  • Eric have knowledge and 1 week prep time.
  • Fight to the Death or Incapacitation or K.O or BFR

Seriously Eric gets 1 week of prep? That's too much for someone in the True Blood universe. He amps himself by draining all the blood from every fairy he can find. Sookie, all of Belfurs kids, then further amps himself by Drinking Bilith or Lilith's Blood.

Then he forces all of the witches he knows to cast a s*** of load spells to furher amp him. He forces Lafitte to transfer his demon powers over to him. Then he forces someone to tell him how to cast that Gin curse with the Fire Demon thing.

Eric Stomps, till someone explains otherwise.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: ahahahaha damn you're right,I'm gonna fix it

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@dorukesin said:

@the_stegman said:

• They can't glamour eric because we don't know how he would react to that.
  • Eric Northman uses his speed like teleport,when you see him as the incalculable blur,he's just kidding with you
  • Strength + Durability goes to Eric thats unquestionable

No one soloing eric on the team 2

They can glamour any vampire that isn't an Original, nowhere in the OP did it say Eric can't be glamoured by them, but even if he can't, that's beside the point. Eric is NOT like teleporting, he moves at a blur, just like every other vampire. Name one time when he was shown to be "playing" with someone by moving slowly.

How is strength durability unquestionable? Eric can be killed by stakes, the Originals can't be. Eric can be killed by the sun (very fast) the Originals can't be. They have no weaknesses besides the White Oak Stake, which is in Klaus own possession if I recall. As for Strength, what strength feats does Eric have that puts him above the Originals? Ripping a human apart? The Originals have done that before. Taking on werewolves? Elijah took them on and broke Damon out of steel chains in one easy move

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mickey-mouse

@the_stegman: If you read my post, I've already explained how Eric wins with 1 week of prep & full knowledge.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dorukesin

@the_stegman said:

They can glamour any vampire that isn't an Original, nowhere in the OP did it say Eric can't be glamoured by them, but even if he can't, that's beside the point. Eric is NOT like teleporting, he moves at a blur, just like every other vampire. Name one time when he was shown to be "playing" with someone by moving slowly.

How is strength durability unquestionable? Eric can be killed by stakes, the Originals can't be. Eric can be killed by the sun (very fast) the Originals can't be. They have no weaknesses besides the White Oak Stake, which is in Klaus own possession of I recall. As for Strength, what strength feats does Eric have that puts him above the Originals? Ripping a human apart? The Originals have done that before. Taking on werewolves? Elijah took them on and broke Damon out of steel chains in one easy move

They're different vampires from different cultures.Eric can't be glamoured by them because he's not a Vampire Diaries Vampire.

Eric uses his speed just like teleporting.But mostly he's kidding with his victim so you can see him as a blur.

Loading Video...

plus Eric can go toe to toe with Russell Edgington in a fight(Edgington was able to lift a moving car with single hand) ,eric is breaking steel doors in his routine day

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_stegman  Moderator

@lukehero said:

@the_stegman: If you read my post, I've already explained how Eric wins with 1 week of prep & full knowledge.

Your post was a bit ridiculous, so I ignored it. He forces witches to help him? The last time Eric tangled with witches they wiped his memory and left him useless, witches and vampires don't exactly get along. He drink fairy blood? Fairies that exist in another dimension that he can't get to? He drinks Andy's kid's blood? You mean the only one that's still alive? Does Eric even know she's a fairy? and even if he DOES drink her blood, he gets a power up for what? 10 minutes tops? Russell drank fairy blood, didn't stop him from being staked and killed. There is no more Lilith blood, Bill drank it, and Bill no longer has Lilith's power in him, so moot point. As for the Fire demon, yeah, good lucky finding someone to help him cast that spell, seeing as the people who cast it are all dead now.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eric is badass, but I just don't see him beating an entire team of elders. The originals still have Marcel's army, as well as access to witches as well. They could always bring Marcels' secret weapon who is one of the most powerful witches I've seen on the small screen.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@dorukesin: I've seen every episode of TB I know what Eric can do, he moves at blur speeds and plays with humans, his speed is no more impressive than vampires as old or older than him. Not once has he "teleported". And him beating Russell? He literally waited until Russell had his back turned and ran up and staked him from behind, he didn't beat Rusell in an one on one fight. As for steel doors, when did he do that? The most I remember him doing is dented the steel in the elevator shaft in season 6.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

@dorukesin: Also, here's that Kol feat I spoke of before. He is in the middle of the town, talking to Elena, then instantly runs to her house in 3 seconds or less

Go to 1:10

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse

@the_stegman:

Your post was a bit ridiculous, so I ignored it. He forces witches to help him? The last time Eric tangled with witches they wiped his memory and left him useless, witches and vampires don't exactly get along. He drink fairy blood? Fairies that exist in another dimension that he can't get to? He drinks Andy's kid's blood? You mean the only one that's still alive? Does Eric even know she's a fairy? and even if he DOES drink her blood, he gets a power up for what? 10 minutes tops? Russell drank fairy blood, didn't stop him from being staked and killed. There is no more Lilith blood, Bill drank it, and Bill no longer has Lilith's power in him, so moot point. As for the Fire demon, yeah, good lucky finding someone to help him cast that spell, seeing as the people who cast it are all dead now.

They did that spell together, and now that he knows to just speed blitz them he could snatch them up. Also do the witches know he is coming for them?

Get along? That's why I said forced.

Alright just Sookie & the 1 kid. He still amped. Yes he has drunk Sookie blood, he knows that Sookie blood can amp him. Yeah, he knows she is fairy. He would drain the blood & save it for the fight???? :/

Good point on the Lilith Blood.

Everyone that knows the spell is dead? How do you know that? He has a week to find another Muslim Witch who could cast the same spell???? :/

Also nothing stops him from amping himself by forcing Lafitte to transfer his demon powers.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention Bill is only 200+ and has been able to draw blood from Eric with his punches, way before he was amped. Sometimes being stronger or faster means nothing, since Tara manhandled Jessica, and Pam held off Bill when they fought at Fangtasia. Hell, Bill blitzed his own maker. You telling me a small army of Elders can't take one Viking?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@lukehero said:

@the_stegman:

They did that spell together, and now that he knows to just speed blitz them he could snatch them up. Also do the witches know he is coming for them?

Get along? That's why I said forced.

Alright just Sookie & the 1 kid. He still amped. Yes he has drunk Sookie blood, he knows that Sookie blood can amp him. Yeah, he knows she is fairy. He would drain the blood & save it for the fight???? :/

Good point on the Lilith Blood.

The people who cast the spell are all dead?? How do you know that? He has a week to find another Muslim Witch who could cast the same spell???? :/

Also nothing stops him from amping himself by forcing Lafitte to transfer his demon powers.

He needs them alive to do any kind of spell, thus, if he keeps them alive, they'll just turn against him and attack him, again, he tried to force them into stopping magic, and they returned the favor by attack him, he's not getting any witch to help him, they'd rather die first

Fairy blood is temporary, even if he does drink from Sookie and Andy's daughter, it won't last, like I said, Russell drank from an elder fairy, the most powerful of the bunch, and his amp lasted for five minutes tops, even then, all it did was temporarily make him invulnerable to stakes and sunlight.

Yes, the people who cast the Ifrit were muslims that Terry's troupe killed. The woman who was behind it cast it as her dying breath, she died right after, hence, no one alive that we know of can tell Eric how to cast it.

Lafayette is a medium, he can see and talk to spirits, he can't control them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman:

He needs them alive to do any kind of spell, thus, if he keeps them alive, they'll just turn against him and attack him, again, he tried to force them into stopping magic, and they returned the favor by attack him, he's not getting any witch to help him, they'd rather die first

He can kidnapped them individually, glamour them ore kidnap their families. There is a lot of ways he can create to force them to do what he wants. Only witch that was a harda$$ was the old white lady from Harry Potter.

Fairy blood is temporary, even if he does drink from Sookie and Andy's daughter, it won't last, like I said, Russell drank from an elder fairy, the most powerful of the bunch, and his amp lasted for five minutes tops, even then, all it did was temporarily make him invulnerable to stakes and sunlight.

Yes, the people who cast the Ifrit were muslims that Terry's troupe killed. The woman who was behind it cast it as her dying breath, she died right after, hence, no one alive that we know of can tell Eric how to cast it.

Actually it amped his strength & speed. You just went from 10 mins to 5 mins??? In a week he can keep both Sookie & The 1 Belfaur kid alive and repeatedly drain them so he can have enough blood built up.

So, you're saying in a world full of witches. There is only 1 Muslim witch in the whole world? He finds another witch, he has superspeed, and can fly. Plus he also has connections.

Actually, Lafayette still has the demon inside of him from his Grandfather. He can transfer it over to Eric.

How about this one, he brings a crap load of weapons. He blows all of the Originals up.

Loading Video...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 the_stegman  Moderator

@lukehero said:

@the_stegman:

He can kidnapped them individually, glamour them ore kidnap their families. There is a lot of ways he can create to force them to do what he wants. Only witch that was a harda$$ was the old white lady from Harry Potter.

Actually it amped his strength & speed. You just went from 10 mins to 5 mins??? In a week he can keep both Sookie & The 1 Belfaur kid alive and repeatedly drain them so he can have enough blood built up.

So, you're saying in a world full of witches. There is only 1 Muslim witch in the whole world? He finds another witch, he has superspeed, and can fly. Plus he also has connections.

Actually, Lafayette still has the demon inside of him from his Grandfather. He can transfer it over to Eric.

How about this one, he brings a crap load of weapons. He blows all of the Originals up.

Loading Video...

1. The witches would rather die than help him, they hate vampires, so much in fact, that they agreed with Marnie to help commit genocide on the entire species. Even if he does kidnap them, they need to work together to cast a spell strong enough to have any great effect, and once he brings them together, what's stopping them from turning on him?

2. It lasted five minutes, I was being generous before This is Russell about five minutes after he drank from THE MOST POWERFUL fairy alive. He was tanking the combined efforts of the other fairies, yet Eric still killed him in seconds (and I know what you're thinking, that this in and of itself is a feat for Eric, well no, seeing as how he attack Russell from behind while he was severely distracted.

Loading Video...

3. Lafayette is a medium, demons, ghosts etc possess him and talk through him, he can't "give" them to others.

4. Fire won't kill the Originals, nor will bullets or knives or explosions. They can ONLY be killed by the White Oak Stake, which is in Klaus' possession.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mickey-mouse

@the_stegman:

He was tanking the combined efforts of the other fairies, yet Eric still killed him in seconds (and I know what you're thinking, that this in and of itself is a feat for Eric, well no, seeing as how he attack Russell from behind while he was severely distracted.

This feat contradicts itself.

Once again, only witch that was ride or die was the old lady of Harry Potter. I just showed you a clip with the witches turning on her by the end of things.

At this point you must be ignoring my points, I just told you he can collect massive amounts of blood by draining Sookie & the Kid for an entire week. :/ He can still keep them alive the entire time.

Fight to the Death or Incapacitation or K.O or BFR

So if he brings a bunch of bombs or glamors members of the military to send in a missile strike? They're not going to get KOED???

I have nothing, but respect for the originals. If it were the same rules the other way around, it would be a massive stomp. 1 vampire from either side, morals off, out of character, could do the same thing. Bring a bunch a weapons and stomp or glamor the military & order the missile strike. They would have an entire week to find the right military personnel to glamor. Wouldn't be that hard for any vampire TB or Original.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

@lukehero said:

@the_stegman:

He was tanking the combined efforts of the other fairies, yet Eric still killed him in seconds (and I know what you're thinking, that this in and of itself is a feat for Eric, well no, seeing as how he attack Russell from behind while he was severely distracted.

This feat contradicts itself.

Once again, only witch that was ride or die was the old lady of Harry Potter. I just showed you a clip with the witches turning on her by the end of things.

At this point you must be ignoring my points, I just told you he can collect massive amounts of blood by draining Sookie & the Kid for an entire week. :/ He can still keep them alive the entire time.

Fight to the Death or Incapacitation or K.O or BFR

So if he brings a bunch of bombs or glamors members of the military to send in a missile strike? They're not going to get KOED???

I have nothing, but respect for the originals. If it were the same rules the other way around, it would be a massive stomp. 1 vampire from either side, morals off, out of character, could do the same thing. Bring a bunch a weapons and stomp or glamor the military & order the missile strike. They would have an entire week to find the right military personnel to glamor. Wouldn't be that hard for any vampire TB or Original.

And I told you that the witches aren't gonna help Eric (especially if being threatened) when they are in a group, they can easily turn on him.

The statement doesn't contradict itself, I was simply showing how long fairy blood lasts on vampires. One can't keep drinking blood, because it starts wearing off as soon as it is drunk. For example, let's say Eric drinks all the blood from a fairy. He has about 5-10 mins before it's gone. So even if he keeps drinking from Sookie for days, it's not like it'll build up and last hrs, it wears off as he is using it.

The Originals are just as tough if not tougher than Eric, he can be K.o'd or incapacitated just as they can.

You are going to extremes now with this prep. Yeah, cause Eric is going to bring the military to this fight... It's why I don't like commenting on matches involving prep. It goes from "X vs Y" to "X vs Y..and whoever, by whatever means, Y can bring along with them in the fight"

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mickey-mouse

@the_stegman:

The statement doesn't contradict itself, I was simply showing how long fairy blood lasts on vampires. One can't keep drinking blood, because it starts wearing off as soon as it is drunk. For example, let's say Eric drinks all the blood from a fairy. He has about 5-10 mins before it's gone. So even if he keeps drinking from Sookie for days, it's not like it'll build up and last hrs, it wears off as he is using it.

OK, I thought you were talking about their fight, my mistake you're talking about the blood.

As I have already said, he can drain their blood. All he has to do is keep it in containers. Every time it wears off, he can drink some more.

The Originals are just as tough if not tougher than Eric, he can be K.o'd or incapacitated just as they can.

Uhh, when did I say they weren't???? :/

You are going to extremes now with this prep. Yeah, cause Eric is going to bring the military to this fight... It's why I don't like commenting on matches involving prep. It goes from "X vs Y" to "X vs Y..and whoever, by whatever means, Y can bring along with them in the fight"

-_- It's an entire week & out of character. It's not silly. The originals could do the same things if they had an entire week, out of character, no morals.

Under these rules either team would stomp an entire row of vamps from the other universe. :/ Hello, did I not just say that????

Even without the military, he can still bring a bunch of explosives & blow the originals up for the KO. As I already told the OP a week of prep is too much time.

Prep should be an hour max.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_stegman  Moderator

@lukehero said:

@the_stegman:

OK, I thought you were talking about their fight, my mistake you're talking about the blood.

As I have already said, he can drain their blood. All he has to do is keep it in containers. Every time it wears off, he can drink some more.

Uhh, when did I say they weren't???? :/

-_- It's an entire week & out of character. It's not silly. The originals could do the same things if they had an entire week, out of character, no morals.

Under these rules either team would stomp an entire row of vamps from the other universe. :/ Hello, did I not just say that????

Even without the military, he can still bring a bunch of explosives & blow the originals up for the KO. As I already told the OP a week of prep is too much time.

Prep should be an hour max.

Yeah, and that still wouldn't matter. If Eric kept it in containers and kept drinking, they still would last 5-10 mins at a time. If he drank right up until the fight, he'll have 5-10 mins of blood, and I highly doubt he'll have a chance to drink it while he's fighting.

You said that the rules state by K.O or incapacitation. I'm assuming you brought this up because I said the Originals can't be killed. Which is true, they CAN be knocked out, but so can Eric, and since he's fighting a number of vampires just as strong and fast as him, the odds are they'll knock him out before he can do it to them.

It's two days prep, guess the OP changed it, and ooc or in character, Eric isn't gonna glamour the military to help him, /maybe/ he'll bring othe vampires like Bill, Pam etc, but the military?? Come on dude. It's like having a "Cap vs Batman" fight and saying "oh, well, Batman just brings Superman" It defeats the entire purporse of the battle, it's no longer "The Originals vs Eric" it's "The Originals vs The military...feat Eric."

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Ok I'm going to skip some stuff, cause I don't feel like going back and forth. I never said he brings the military. He wouldn't be allowed to bring anyone to the fight. I said glamor them & order a missile strike. The US has long range missiles.

Also even without that, he can still gather up enough weapons to take them out. Even in 2 days(Which is still too much prep time). Nothing is stopping him from gathering several explosives and blowing them up.

On the blood, once again. He drains there blood, puts it in a big bottle. He doesn't have to drink ANY of it before the fight. He only starts drinking it as the fight goes on.

Why wouldn't he have a chance to drink it? He fights keeps, them at a distance them drinks some more? Doesn't take that long. Drink, fight, drink, fight. :/

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rijehu

Rebekah would solo Eric, and she's the weakest of the Originals.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

I know nothing of the originals. But Eric is my favorite vampire in fiction when he isn't written as a joke. He's way cooler IMO.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus solos.

Avatar image for eternal_night71
Eternal_Night71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal_Night71

Any Original solos...

OrchidBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klaus Solo

Klaus:

Strengths: 1100+ years old, Oldest vampire, Immortal, Original Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid, Can't be compelled, Can compel non original vampires, His bite can kill a non original vampire, Super human strength and speed, Superhuman senses, Fast healing ability, Normal wood can't kill him, Sun does not burn him

Weaknesses: Vervain weakens him, White oak stake can kills him, Wood through his heart will incapacitate him for awhile

Eric:

Strengths: 1100 years old, Immortal, Regular Vampire, Can fly, Can glamour humans, Faster healing, Super human strength and speed, Voice mimicking, Eldetic memory

Weaknesses: Can be killed by wood through heart/decapitation, silver weakens him, Burns in the sun, Weak when does not sleep

BloodFreak101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the Mikaelson family can defeat Eric especially Mikael plus he likes to drink vampire's blood than human and his children, including Klaus, are afraid of him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Elijahbane25

Eric Northman is stronger but they cant be killed by physical means so the mikealsons wins

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KALADAR007

They to leave it to the youngest sibling (Rebekah ) and she stomps hard. Nobody in true blood is even Original level.