User Lists: 0

tough fight but eric has the advantage.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

It's been a long while i watched true blood so i can't really debate but i do remember that his speed level was similar to Speed Demon and his strength was seemed to at least 5-10 tons and also he shown to be able to fly reaally fast, he sounds like have the advantage here at least in the speed department

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's been a long while i watched true blood so i can't really debate but i do remember that his speed level was similar to Speed Demon and his strength was seemed to at least 5-10 tons and also he shown to be able to fly reaally fast, he sounds like have the advantage here at least in the speed department

True blood vamps have had issues with humans with guns though in a ton of instances...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@marlboroman said:

True blood vamps have had issues with humans with guns though in a ton of instances...

except for eric who was shown looking at bullets in slow motion. His speed it too much and his perception is faster or just as fast at the spiders.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@marlboroman said:

except for eric who was shown looking at bullets in slow motion. His speed it too much and his perception is faster or just as fast at the spiders.

I don't agree. He has been outflanked and outmaneuvered by baseline humans (as seen in the more recent episodes), not to mention his speeds aren't beyond the capabilities of the duo.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Eric can perceive the bullets in slow motion.Thats because he's never been killed

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wyldsong

@dorukesin said:

@wyldsong: Eric can perceive the bullets in slow motion.Thats because he's never been killed

Captain America also perceives bullets in slow motion, and both of the team can deal with him. Spidey and Kaine consistently dodge bullets as well, and from multiple directions, as well as energy attacks and so on. The scene where Eric was outmaneuvered and outflanked at the vineyard by men with swords, and he couldn't react fast enough to kill a bunch of baseline humans before they took out his prodigy or his girl...wouldn't have happened with either of the spiders.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@those_eyes said:

@wyldsong said:

@marlboroman said:

I don't agree. He has been outflanked and outmaneuvered by baseline humans (as seen in the more recent episodes), not to mention his speeds aren't beyond the capabilities of the duo.

In his most recent episodes he was infected with hep v that made him significantly weak, even weaker than bill who is 900 years younger than him.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@those_eyes said:

@wyldsong said:

@marlboroman said:

In his most recent episodes he was infected with hep v that made him significantly weak, even weaker than bill who is 900 years younger than him.

This was a scene in the past, before he was infected with Hep V. The one where he had to make a choice between Pam and the girl while in the vineyard.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Eric speed blitzes and rips their heads off in two seconds.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@wyldsong: I'd attribute him not simply slauthering those humans because of extenuating circumstances. He kills them and he gets the entire vampire authority on his tail. Or he can just choose between his love and his child. He chose his child. They put him in a bind.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dorukesin

@wyldsong said:

@dorukesin said:

Captain America also perceives bullets in slow motion, and both of the team can deal with him. Spidey and Kaine consistently dodge bullets as well, and from multiple directions, as well as energy attacks and so on. The scene where Eric was outmaneuvered and outflanked at the vineyard by men with swords, and he couldn't react fast enough to kill a bunch of baseline humans before they took out his prodigy or his girl...wouldn't have happened with either of the spiders.

Steve never perceived a bullet in slow motion, believe me I don't have a clear winner in my mind but I really doubt.Dodging a bullet is not the thing.Batman can dodge bullets too and thats just about Spidey-Sense.Eric can see the bullets slow motion because of his speed.Captain America just reacts ,and sees faster than a human,enough to dodging bullets.Just like he said

No Caption Provided

Eric can move faster than a bullet but Steve can't.Unless you prove it with a scan,Steve couldn't see the bullets in slow motion.

I really don't remember a scene like that.But if swords are made by silver,it's possible.Do you have scans ? Because Eric mostly blitzes his opponent(decapitates or takes his enemys heart) before even they reacts.I can show you Eric slaughtering bunch of soldier with machine guns before even they pull the trigger

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@wyldsong: in the most recent episodes he wasn't really outmanuvered by humans,bthey captured Pam and used this against him, this has happened 3 times this season. Eric has shown to easily speed blitz both humans and vampires; while basically depowered he even speed blitzed the same guys you are talking about.

The Yakuza taking Pam hostage and using her against Eric so many times is total PIS. We've seen Eric speed blitz way too many times for me to take that seriously.

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this thread for real? If it was Eric and Peter that's one thing, but Kaine and Pete?! Team takes this in a stomp. I like Eric and he's a good fighter but he's not winning this match up.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By those_eyes

Is this thread for real? If it was Eric and Peter that's one thing, but Kaine and Pete?! Team takes this in a stomp. I like Eric and he's a good fighter but he's not winning this match up.

No Caption Provided

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wyldsong

@sog7dc said:

Eric speed blitzes and rips their heads off in two seconds.

He isn't that fast by their standards, and they are far too durable.

@dorukesin said:

@wyldsong said:

@dorukesin said:

Steve never perceived a bullet in slow motion, believe me I don't have a clear winner in my mind but I really doubt.Dodging a bullet is not the thing.Batman can dodge bullets too and thats just about Spidey-Sense.Eric can see the bullets slow motion because of his speed.Captain America just reacts ,and sees faster than a human,enough to dodging bullets.Just like he said

No Caption Provided

Eric can move faster than a bullet but Steve can't.Unless you prove it with a scan,Steve couldn't see the bullets in slow motion.

I really don't remember a scene like that.But if swords are made by silver,it's possible.Do you have scans ? Because Eric mostly blitzes his opponent(decapitates or takes his enemys heart) before even they reacts.I can show you Eric slaughtering bunch of soldier with machine guns before even they pull the trigger

Steve sees faster than a bullet...meaning the bullet moves in slow motion to his eyes. The bullet moves slower than his perceptions, but he has also outraced bullets before...

But yes, the yakuza outflanked him, had Pam in silver chains, and he had to choose between Pam and the girl. He chose Pam. Do I have scans? No, I don't collect stills from the show, but it happened in a flashback sequence around the time Pam found Eric I do believe. The scene was set in the 80s I do believe, and happened just before he and Pam received the video store.

As for Eric blitzing a bunch of machine gun wielders...there are about a billion scans of the spiders dealing with machine guns, lasers, energy attacks and more. His ability to see a bullet in slow motion doesn't really put him on their level.

@cregan_stark said:

@wyldsong: in the most recent episodes he wasn't really outmanuvered by humans,bthey captured Pam and used this against him, this has happened 3 times this season. Eric has shown to easily speed blitz both humans and vampires; while basically depowered he even speed blitzed the same guys you are talking about.

The Yakuza taking Pam hostage and using her against Eric so many times is total PIS. We've seen Eric speed blitz way too many times for me to take that seriously.

And if Eric's speed were such that Spidey and Kaine should have issues, then he should have been able to move faster than a baseline human before they could do anything...not to mention when they captured Pam and the girl...I do believe the ones holding them had swords...his speed blitzes against baseline humans and the typical grunts with a gun that could not hit the broad side of barn (which are prevalent in most series) aren't impressive by the standards of the spiders here.

Besides, when scenes like that happen to vampires all the time in the series, it becomes less PIS, and more fact.

Regardless, both spiders have webs that react faster than bullets, both spiders are exceedingly casual bullet timers with a billion feats each of dodging gunfire, Spidey has spider-sense, Kaine has the stealth suit, both have reacted to speedsters, and Kaine with morals off is likely to go full Other...which would amp his stats even further. And then there is the web spam, and the fact that Spidey has strength feats that put him in the 20 ton range and up, and Kaine is stronger and faster than Pete...Eric blitzing a few guys with machine guns while getting outmaneuvered by guys with swords just isn't all that impressive, nor are his blur speeds.

Anyhow, everyone believe as you will. I am out of this one, as I have had enough Spidey themed debates to last me a lifetime. So please forgive me if I stop responding to the thread, I am not trying to be rude, I just don't have the desire, so I will let the rest of you hash this one out.

Honestly, though, Eric does not have one feat that is all that overly impressive in regards to these two. Have fun with this one kids.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: nonsense, it is definitely PIS. Eric has speed blitzed a compound guarded by men with assault weapons who are trained to kill vampires and he killed EVERYONE. He blitzed the same Yakuza that took Pam hostage (the ones you are asking why he didn't blitz) while depowered and killed about 10 of them before Pam was captured, again he was depowered. He's speed blitzed so many vampires that it's not funny. Yet I'm supposed to believe that it's not PIS that he didn't blitz a handful of sword wielding Yakuza? Ones that he later proved that he could easily blitz I might add. It's extreme PIS.

Also it's completely ridiculous when people try to compare other vampires to Eric; outside of Lilith, Warlow, Russell Edgington, Godric and Salome we haven't seen anyone who is on his level due to them being the only ones that we know who are older.

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: They fought much tougher foes. webs. spidersense. more strength. more speed/agility. 2 on 1. That enough for ya?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordmastergod: is what enough for me? How does any of that relate to my discussion about Eric's feats?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: You asked what their advantages where did you not?

Callagassi72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Callagassi72

@those_eyes: im sorry but ive seen all of true blood and eric as never preceived bullets not even in the books where a bunch of guys with machine guns walking to a party and nearly killed him and sookie hell if he could they should have been able to stop the bomb in the tv show and they had time and failed to react. Him killing a bunch of gaurds means nothing to guys like spideman when cant even speedblitz dudes with swords. Hell most their speed is under quicksilver Cruising Or lest they just look fast to normal humans. But relfexs nothing compare to superhumans like spiderman. Hell ultraviolet can preceive bullets she dances around them and she didnt have to blur. Eric attacks humans before the can fire their guns.