Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SupermanWins465

As much as I love true blood. Elijah takes this one as he's an original and therefore can glamour northman into killing himself.

sharingan_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sharingan_eyes
@SupermanWins465: Hmpf, you're right, didn't think of that, what if I made Glamour/Compulsion illegal?
Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SupermanWins465
@sharingan_eyes: Then I'd still say eric takes a loss. The only way to kill an original was with white oak ash.. something the true blood verse doesn't have. 

So unless eric had that, he can't win.
Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Voorhees100

Well, to address the above comment, the OP says death OR incapacitation, granted you can only KILL an original with a White Oak Stake, however, regular stakes will incapacitate them for at least 30 minutes. HOWEVER, I'm giving this to Elijah as well, He's shown to be strong enough to shatter windows simply by flicking pebbles, and could take down the werewolves holding Damon with ease. He was also shown to be easily able to to break steel chains.  

Eric, if my knowledge is correct, has only been shown to take down humans and weaker/younger vampires, not counting Russel who he snuck up behind and staked. I've yet to see any truly impressive feats from him against big enemies. 

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BMEZY

battle of the CLEF CHINS!

Avatar image for andersonsilvaissuperman
andersonsilvaissuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

elijah stomps

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8 the_stegman  Moderator

Elijah wins, he has better combat feats than Eric imo.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match, but Elijah takes it.

binoys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By binoys

1. Elijah can't compel Eric purely because of the fact that Eric is not part of the original bloodline at all. Eric wasn't created by a witch. He descended from Lilith, who was part of nature. While Elijah is an abomination, Eric is part of nature, much like witches. Eric is a totally different kind of vampire.

2. Eric doesn't have to kill Elijah at all. Eric(1100) is possibly stronger since he's older than Elijah(1000). Eric can actually fly, which no original can do. Eric can easily grab Elijah, fly and drop him in Mystic Falls, where Elijah would just die because of the lack of magic to keep his vampirism intact. Eric won't die there because Eric wasn't created by spirit magic

binoys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or Eric can fly really high and throw Elijah out of earth's orbit. Elijah may not die in outerspace, but good luck getting back when Elijah clearly can't fly

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@binoys: 1) I don't remember it being stated that the originals can only compel other vampire because their of their bloodline.

2) Your first point alludes to the fact that there of separate universes so you can't compare their ages as if they are. 1000 in TO or TVD is different from 1000 in true blood. From feats, i see nothing to suggest Eric is stronger.

"fly and drop him in Mystic Falls" Why would Eric know to do that?

JayChrisSotho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@binoys: you said eric would fly over Mystic falls. Eric was made from Lillith. He was made by nature similar to witches. Witches couldnt use magic in the Mystic falls area so Eric wouldnt be able to fly since his powers would vanish as soon as he flew above M.F.

Avatar image for marveldcnerdkng
MarvelDCnerdkng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijah ,man. He is one of the Originals. No white oak stake , no death. And White oak stake is only one , which is also destroyed.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KALADAR007

Erick Northman dies. He can be decapitated or have his heart ripped and Elijah has a stake.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a ko Eric wins most the time but in a battle to the death with no white oak than elijah in a good fight

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

As much as I love true blood. Elijah takes this one as he's an original and therefore can glamour northman into killing himself.