Eric Doyle ( heroes) Vs Eric Lensher (Magneto xmen fc)

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

round  1 Eric the  puppet master  vs  Magneto ,there  are  clone  troopers (25), gun ships surrounding the area.(both can  use as  weapons) 
 battle  is on geonosis 

Round 2  Eric and  Eric  vs   75  clone troopers, and  5  gunships, 4  At Rt  gound  units   can the  eric and  eric  beat  them?

No Caption Provided
vs
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By theicon

round one , tough one i think stale mate, but can Doyle penetrate the helmet? if so i give to Doyle

round 2 the mutants

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Eric wins both, he doesn't need his hands to control metal, so even if Doyle does bind him, Mags can just impale him with a blade or something.

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

but  Doyle  can stop you  from  using  your  power  and  make  you  use it  on ur self, as  he   did  with a few  people

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By theicon

@The Stegman said:

Eric wins both, he doesn't need his hands to control metal, so even if Doyle does bind him, Mags can just impale him with a blade or something.

No way Doyle can control powers too not just the person! and Magneto, and Doyle both fight together round 2.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@theicon: oh well they win round two, but he can't control powers, Sylar easily overpowered him when they faced off with his TK
Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

Sylar adapts, he countered Doyle because he learned how to do it, magneto cant do that!

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By theicon

@Wonderbrezzy: Agreed, Sylar used his absorption power to resist Doyle. But again Can Doyle Penetrate his Helmet???

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@theicon said:

round one , tough one i think stale mate, but can Doyle penetrate the helmet? if so i give to Doyle

round 2 the mutants

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By theicon

@jeanroygrant: yes, and Doyle can control motor functions of objects, (nowhere man webisodes) he prob can control Magneto even with the helmet, Doyle isnt a telepath his power is direct control of brain and body movements,not psychic energy that magneto can block, so on that note note it ups Doyle's game, plus if Doyle can control objects too, he can repel anything magneto throws or just make magneto impale himself once Doyle puppets magneto.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Enemybird

@The Stegman said:

@theicon: oh well they win round two, but he can't control powers, Sylar easily overpowered him when they faced off with his TK

Yes he can... in season four he made the deaf girl use he powers to lure people into central park...

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By difficlus

@theicon said:

@Wonderbrezzy: Agreed, Sylar used his absorption power to resist Doyle. But again Can Doyle Penetrate his Helmet???

If charles can't why would Doyle be able to?

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By theicon

@difficlus: Doyle doesnt use telekenetic energy to control people i posted this earlyer(yes, and Doyle can control motor functions of objects, (nowhere man webisodes) he prob can control Magneto even with the helmet, Doyle isnt a telepath his power is direct control of brain and body movements,not psychic energy that magneto can block, so on that note note it ups Doyle's game, plus if Doyle can control objects too, he can repel anything magneto throws or just make magneto impale himself once Doyle puppets magneto.)

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Enemybird

@difficlus said:

@theicon said:

If charles can't why would Doyle be able to?

Because it was never implied that doyle needs to enter your mind to control you... judging by the way he looks when using his powers it almost looks like he is controlling people like a marionette which further supports the theory of alternative means of control... if he had only tried to control Matt Parkman maybe we would have a true answer...

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By theicon

@Enemybird: yes, but again doyle's not using psonic energy to mind control, mags helmut blocks psonic energies, mainly Telepathy, Doyles not using telepathy so i say he can Control Magneto

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Enemybird

@theicon said:

@Enemybird: yes, but again doyle's not using psonic energy to mind control, mags helmut blocks psonic energies, mainly Telepathy, Doyles not using telepathy so i say he can Control Magneto

I was arguing that doyle can control magneto and use his powers.... read the comment i replied to and PAY ATTENTION! >_<

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By theicon

@Enemybird: i was agreeing not arguing, just explained a lil more for others

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Enemybird

@theicon said:

@Enemybird: i was agreeing not arguing, just explained a lil more for others

I see...Doyle wins

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By theicon

i was going to say magneto, but im going with Doyle

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By HolySerpent

Want are guys talking about? sylars powers is not adapting its understanding how powers work. It was either his counter power telekinesis or him being just more powerful that aloud him to overpower Doyle. Doyle wins against magneto the majority.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By difficlus

@theicon said:

@difficlus: Doyle doesnt use telekenetic energy to control people i posted this earlyer(yes, and Doyle can control motor functions of objects, (nowhere man webisodes) he prob can control Magneto even with the helmet, Doyle isnt a telepath his power is direct control of brain and body movements,not psychic energy that magneto can block, so on that note note it ups Doyle's game, plus if Doyle can control objects too, he can repel anything magneto throws or just make magneto impale himself once Doyle puppets magneto.)

and the brain is in the head right? Sorry you're going to try harder than that to prove me wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 8765309
@difficlus said:

@theicon said:

and the brain is in the head right? Sorry you're going to try harder than that to prove me wrong.

Try harder? You've already been proven wrong. Do inanimate objects have brains? No. And yet Doyle can control car doors and baseballs. Unless you're telling everyone on comicvine that you believe car doors have brains, then it's safe to say you've been proven wrong. Although, i think its a bit of a stretch to say Doyle can control any object thrown at him. He's only been shown controlling small objects.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By difficlus

@8765309 said:

@difficlus said:

@theicon said:

Try harder? You've already been proven wrong. Do inanimate objects have brains? No. And yet Doyle can control car doors and baseballs. Unless you're telling everyone on comicvine that you believe car doors have brains, then it's safe to say you've been proven wrong. Although, i think its a bit of a stretch to say Doyle can control any object thrown at him. He's only been shown controlling small objects.

Ok fair enough, at the same time someone like xavier has been shown to control motor functions (such as freezing people) so that's why i needed clarification.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cattlebattle

Magneto kills him with his own belt buckle

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

@8765309: lol well saiddoors with brains Epic best!

@difficlus: Doyle isn't Xaivor complete dif powers and skill set, Love mags but he loses this one

RineUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RineUp

Eric Lansher alias Magneto WINS ****

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Enemybird

@RineUp said:

Eric Lansher alias Magneto WINS ****

how in your mind

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jeanroygrant

@theicon said:

i was going to say magneto, but im going with Doyle

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
Magneto
Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Enemybird

@The Stegman said:

Magneto

iie

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By niBBit

@HolySerpent: Yeah i to beleive Sylar won because he simple overpowered Doyle not by understanding his abillities and i also believe that if Doyle managed to control Magneto that Magneto still can use his abillities because Sylar did it to.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Enemybird

@niBBit said:

@HolySerpent: Yeah i to beleive Sylar won because he simple overpowered Doyle not by understanding his abillities and i also believe that if Doyle managed to control Magneto that Magneto still can use his abillities because Sylar did it to.

Doyle can control peoples abilities when he "strings them up"... Why he couldn't control Sylar's is beyond me. I honestly think it was PIS

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By niBBit

@Enemybird: Wait..i thought Doyle can only control the motor functions of people not their abilities otherwise Sylar could't use his powers to break free.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#34  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I don't know what Doyle can do, but there is no way Magneto is beating the Clones. The guy had problems with a submarine. How is he going to do against a flying ship that can fight back?