Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By dngn4774
No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Not a traditional battle, it just focuses on two simple questions:

Who's more evil?

Which one could ruin the other one's life?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AllStarSuperman

i would like to say stewy but im biased cause i hate south park

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

I say Cartman is more evil. But my opinion is most likely biased because I really hate Family Guy (I mean I f#cking despise it).

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Stewie. He has bbeen trying to kill him mom and enslave humanity while Eric is a mommas boy and only hates Jews.

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chaoichi

Cartman for both current Stewie has been more gay than evil.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf:

Child humor= Fart jokes and dumb noises

Adult humor= Sex jokes and alcohol

Family Guy= Both

This is why TV in general is dead to me.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By reikai

Cartman is more inherently evil, while Stewie has actually done more evil things. Cartman usually tricks people dumber than himself to ruin other peoples lives. Stewie just going from day to day can ruin some peoples lives depending on the episode, or just end up killing people, and he has destroyed entire towns while playing games with Penelope.

Brian: "How would you feel if you killed another baby?!"
Stewie: "Actually I've killed eight, but that's besides the point."

In the scheme of things, if Cartman tried to kill Lois or ruin Stewie's life, he'd faily miserably. Stewie will kill and destroy anyone who tries to kill Lois, because he has reserved the right to end her life. That means he will protect her until he's ready to kill her himself.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Cartman

Theres an episode about how Stewie isn't really evil anymore and all his evil goes into a different body

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

It's so hard to judge Stewie on being evil cause he's portrayed so inconsistently. Yes he's done bad things and not care about it, but lately he's been pretty mellow, and as someone above has said, the show has been focusing on his homosexual tendencies more than his world conquest goals.  I'm going with Cartman for the reasons that he usually takes down anyone who crosses him one way or another...including the show Family Guy.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reikai

Actually what he did was make a "more evil" copy of himself, which became Evil Stewie and tried to kill him and Brian.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Racob7 said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf:

Child humor= Fart jokes and dumb noises

Adult humor= Sex jokes and alcohol

Family Guy= Both

This is why TV in general is dead to me.

Pretty much why I also don't watch TV in general anymore lol. At least with South Park there is some intelligent humor behind it. Albeit it has gotten worse in recent history. I just stick to my Netflix :D

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf:

Even Netflix doesn't have enough shows. Samurai Jack and Fosters for example.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Racob7: I use Netflix mostly to watch Portlandia and the DC/Marvel movies. They have all my childhood cartoons. It's better than Hulu Plus, where despite paying, you still have ads.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stewie has done way more evil things. He is nice now but if he must he will do something horrible. From shooting an old lady, carjacking, cut someone into pieces out of anger, etc. The whole chili and cthulu things for Eric were bad but stewie has way more under his belt. Plus his evil self is more evil than cartman no competition.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Stewie

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#16  Edited By dngn4774

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Stewie has done way more evil things. He is nice now but if he must he will do something horrible. From shooting an old lady, carjacking, cut someone into pieces out of anger, etc. The whole chili and cthulu things for Eric were bad but stewie has way more under his belt. Plus his evil self is more evil than cartman no competition.

I think your seriously underestimating the whole Scott Tenorman incident. He literally tricked a kid into eating his own parents. I'm not sure if Stewie ever did anything more evil than that?

BTW, He also gave Kyle HIV for making fun of him in an episode, tried to commit genocide on all non gingers and started up a Crack Baby Athletic Association.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reikai

Stewie took control at an Airport Control Tower and made Mathew  Mcconaughey's airline crash into the ocean. Then when he shows up at the Griffin resident Stewie kills him and makes Chris aid in disposing of the body.

Nvm that he got the Pewterschmidt's maid arrested just to entertain himself, and when the Griffin's got Lois' aunt's mansion in her will, Stewie had two of the staff that worked there fight to the death for his entertainment.
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: I'm not underestimating it. I'm just saying that the majority of Stewie's mischief either has a wider range or is more devastating. Stewie has been trying to commit genocide/mass enslavement more times than Eric has. He started a conflict in the Middle East for fun, nearly killed his best friend a couple times for trivial reasons, dismembered someone just for making him angry, burned a dog alive just to make a point, got (or tried to get) many other toddlers killed just because he didn't like them, etc. and doesn't care at all. Eric has been involved in a number of killings as well but their death is usually an unforseen result even though he doesn't care. I'm just saying that for with Stewie, it's more often then not intentional or just for the sake of fun. And like I said, he's been wanting to kill his mother since he was born while Eric actually cares about his mom in a way.

And I feel like Stewie would just end up capturing Carman and selling him to old man Herbert at which point he will in fact be molested relentlessly.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@UltimateHero0406 said:

And I feel like Stewie would just end up capturing Carman and selling him to old man Herbert at which point he will in fact be molested relentlessly.

QFT

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Regardless of what they have done, Stewie actually cares for people. He knows the difference between right and wrong. Most of his bad deeds are cut out scenes. Not to mention he created the universe.

Cartman on the other hand is a complete sociopath. He emulates and idolizes Hitler and believes in genocide. He is a racist. He feels no shame, guilt or remorse for anything he does. He's charming, deceitful, controlling, and selfish. All that matters is what he wants or his revenge, and he believes everything he does is right and he can do no wrong.

If he were a real person, Cartman would be a monster to society, and if we were lucky few would get hurt before he went to prison. Meanwhile, Stewie grew up to love his mother and work in a retail store and be a delightful young man.

Edit: But if this were an actual battle, Stewie would kill him in no time. :)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By CainPanell

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Stewie. He has bbeen trying to kill him mom and enslave humanity while Eric is a mommas boy and only hates Jews.

HAHAHA.

In Scott Tenorman must die, Eric creates a scheme to have a kids parents get murdered and force him to eat chili made out of their corpses.

in Tonsil Trouble he gave Kyle AIDs by injecting his own AIDs filled blood into Kyle's.

In Passion of the Jew he literally tries to become Hitler, rallying up a Nazi like army

In the Coon saga, he nearly ends up destroying the world by siding with Cthluhu and aiding him, killing thousands of people

In Obama Wins! Cartman sets out in a plan to almost cause World War Three by jacking with the election polls.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@dngn4774: I'm not underestimating it. I'm just saying that the majority of Stewie's mischief either has a wider range or is more devastating. Stewie has been trying to commit genocide/mass enslavement more times than Eric has. He started a conflict in the Middle East for fun, nearly killed his best friend a couple times for trivial reasons, dismembered someone just for making him angry, burned a dog alive just to make a point, got (or tried to get) many other toddlers killed just because he didn't like them, etc. and doesn't care at all. Eric has been involved in a number of killings as well but their death is usually an unforseen result even though he doesn't care. I'm just saying that for with Stewie, it's more often then not intentional or just for the sake of fun. And like I said, he's been wanting to kill his mother since he was born while Eric actually cares about his mom in a way.

All the facts are true, but the MAIN difference that makes Cartman more evil is that at NO SINGLE POINT have I ever seem him act nice, or regretful, or ANY non-painful emotion without ulterior motives, or it being just for laughs. Stewie has went from being a murderous evil genius supervillain, to being just a pretty smart toddler. Cartman has and always will be evil.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MethoKi

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Did you forget what Cartman did to that kid? He killed both the kid's parents and fed em to him. Stewie can't top that. Stewie was thinking of bombing the earth or area on his birthday, but decided to do a disco dance instead. Cartman is definitely more evil.

Cartman can't do much to mess up Stewie's life, so I say Stewie wins that.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Stompa

@jloneblackheart said:

Regardless of what they have done, Stewie actually cares for people. He knows the difference between right and wrong. Most of his bad deeds are cut out scenes. Not to mention he created the universe.

Cartman on the other hand is a complete sociopath. He emulates and idolizes Hitler and believes in genocide. He is a racist. He feels no shame, guilt or remorse for anything he does. He's charming, deceitful, controlling, and selfish. All that matters is what he wants or his revenge, and he believes everything he does is right and he can do no wrong.

If he were a real person, Cartman would be a monster to society, and if we were lucky few would get hurt before he went to prison. Meanwhile, Stewie grew up to love his mother and work in a retail store and be a delightful young man.

Well i remember the episode where the kids ignore Cartman and he thinks he is dead and a ghost. He goes to Butters because he is the only one who isn´t ignoring Cartman and they believe he can see "ghost" Cartman. Then Eric starts to apologize to everybody he ever hurt and he seems really sad about what he did so i think that shows he actually knows that many of the things he did are evil....he simply dosen´t care as long as it dosen´t hurt himself.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

Stewie.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight666: @Batman242: @jloneblackheart: Not necessarily. Stewie watched a kid pass out in front of him and was more into their game of cards. He captured several toddlers and locked them up under a sandbox where the most likely died. He tried to kill a kid just for being better at swimming. He horribly bludgeoned, burned and shot Brian (who is his best friend) in both legs just for 5 dollars. He killed a guy just for being annoying on his cell phone. Just because Stewie is more or less "good" now doesn't reduce those. And like I said before, his evil self is still himself so that guy counts too.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Floopay

@jloneblackheart said:

Agreed.

As for South Park / Family Guy, I think they've both gotten to the point where I can only watch them on occasion, as opposed to everytime a new episode came out (like I used to during the first few seasons of each).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59614f53c78
deactivated-5e59614f53c78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406: I agree with you people overlook the things stewie has done. he has done some evil sh&$

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stewie.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carman has done more f*cked up sh*t.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#30 JediXMan  Moderator

Not a battle. Moving to OT.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stewie won before he was turned gay. All he does now is time travel with his dog.

Voicesinmyhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While i would say Cartmen is more evil more consistently. In a fight stewie wins and has killed far more people.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eric Cartman for both with ease. While Stewie is definitely more academically intelligent he's become much less evil since the original few series. Plus Eric Cartman tricked a kid into eating his own parents...case closed.