Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whoisme
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

No prep, blood lusted, in character. Who wins?

Some feats for Kaneki

Has gone faster than Touka's brother could keep up, while Touka can move faster than the human eye can see.

He has also dodged bullets

No Caption Provided

He has two kagune

No Caption Provided

and the weaker one has punched through ghouls, who are durable enough to bend kitchen knives when people attempt to cut them with them. He has also broken stone many times with his Kagune.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Bump

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Good match up. I think this could go either way. Kaneki is faster for sure but if eren utilized his full poetential and used the surroundings it could go in his favor.But overall i think Kaneki can win this since he has the speed and tools to take down titans. As long as he keeps his distance he will eventually hit eren in the neck even if he doesnt know the weakness. He is fast enough to avoid damage and give damage.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no prep, Kaneki doesn't know of Eren's weakness or his regeneration. Although he is much faster than Eren, so this is a toss up.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By those_eyes

With no prep, Kaneki doesn't know of Eren's weakness or his regeneration. Although he is much faster than Eren, so this is a toss up.

even without prep or knowledge of ererns weakness i feel kaneki can avoid damage and will eventually go for a head or neck shot. Kaneki can cut him down faster than eren can regenerate. Id say 6/10 times in favor of kaneki.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@etheral_dreams: Lets just say Kaneki knows about the back of his neck for the sake of the battle

@those_eyes I agree, Titan Eren is definitely stronger and packs more of a punch. Kaneki is way more agile though and can weave through most of Eren's attacks and get around to his neck sooner or later.

Kaneki should win with high-difficulty

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Lets just say Kaneki knows about the back of his neck for the sake of the battle

@those_eyes I agree, Titan Eren is definitely stronger and packs more of a punch. Kaneki is way more agile though and can weave through most of Eren's attacks and get around to his neck sooner or later.

If Kaneki knew about the weak spot then its a near definite win probably 9/10 times.

When the second season of attack on titan comes out im sure we will have some better showings from eren.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Take into consideration that Titans have very strong skin. Eren even took a cannon ball in a semi-titan state. That should make the fight harder for Kaneki

Loading Video...

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BoringPerson

Normal Eren is incapable of damaging Kaneki. Heavy caliber sniper rounds are unable to damage any Ghouls. Even fodder ghouls. Period. Anti-Ghoul Sniper rounds are ignored by blocking with Kagune. Without Titan Forme Eren gets blitzed or just killed.

Kaneki will tear the Titan form to pieces... Kaneki isn't an idiot. He'll aim for the places that are obvious weak points. Eyes. Orifices. Joints. Eren lacks diamond hardening. Even if he had diamond form this would be a difficult battle for him. Even if Kaneki DOESN'T go for the eyes or neck he's capable of just tearing away constantly whittling down Eren until he can't regenerate anymore.

Kaneki's damage soak and regeneration are incredibly well suited for the slapping or punching he would receive. Smashed/crushed/twisted limbs are barely setbacks for him... With Kakujya Forme in place Eren will break/tear up his fingers and feet even when he does connect as well has doing very little actual damage.

The anime makes Ghouls seem much weaker than they are in the Manga. Honestly, the biggest point of confusion in the Manga is why Ghouls don't simply rule the world. Humanity seems to have only just recently obtained the necessary technology to be able to miserably combat them at all. Even with far superior numbers and organization human forces seem downright pathetic in comparison to rag tag gangs of Ghouls.

If we count Kaneki's fight with Arima... Kaneki could oneshot decapitate Eren's Titan Forme. That wouldn't kill Eren, no. But it would slow him down for a long while... and regenerating a head take a long while. Which would give Kaneki ample time to realize simple decapitation won't give him the fight.

@strictlyanime: Titans have skin that is pierced/cut like butter by normal metal blades swung with a high level of momentum... Kaneki's Kagune is incredibly superior to those blades and his strength is on a different level.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kaneki Stomps

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

armor titian and female titan might have a better chance together. kaneki might lose to colosal though.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BoringPerson

armor titian and female titan might have a better chance together. kaneki might lose to colosal though.

Annie might win by virtue of being much smarter in Titan Forme as well as having diamond skin when she needs it. Her regen is worse, but by the time Regen becomes a factor the fight is probably over. She also has the potential to slice Kaneki apart with her diamond skin on her hands... I'd still go for Kaneki in that fight because I'm a rabid fanboy, but if both have prior information then she should win handily. Otherwise I think Kaneki would win in a hard fought 6.5/10 majority.

Armor Titan would probably lose because he has few actual combat feats other than flying tackles and armor to deflect blows from flesh titans. He's still got lots of exposed flesh for Kaneki to exploit.

Colossal... not sure. There's no real showings of environmental resistance from Ghouls so the sheer blood boiling heat coming off the Colossal might actually kill Kaneki... that and its insane speed/form changing should give it the win... but 99% of what I just said about Colossal is speculation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: EREN STOMP AND IF HE LAYS A FINGER ON HIM I WILL BE HAPPY TO CARVE EVERY LAST PART OF HIS BODY EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS OR WHAT SHOW I WILL NOT STOP EVEN IF IT KILLS ME.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaneki

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken stomps.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaneki

Avatar image for vampiremaster952
VampireMaster952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By VampireMaster952

I'd say kaneki for sure. Due to kaneki being way faster than titan eren. And since I saw up above I saw that kaneki knows about eren's weakness on his neck, then it's a definite win in kaneki's favor. Plus kaneki has regenerative powers and the recent kakuja (I think that's how it's spelled ) form being awesomely op. Sure titan eren does has regeneration too (I think ) but since kaneki knows of eren's neck weakness it doesn't matter. And even if kaneki didn't know the weakness, he would still go for the kill and eventually hit eren's weakness. Plus, I think Tokyo ghoul is better than attack on titan but that's just me. Don't get me wrong attack on titan is really good and deserves to be one of the more popular anime but I feel Tokyo ghoul is better. I like messed up anime. (None of that stuff influence my answer though )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikasaackerman: 50/50 if no knowledge and 10/10 in Kaneki's favor if both have knowledge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc
deactivated-5a6e810ada7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you should put regular sized characters against titans. It alot of times puts the titans at a disadvantage. Think about it, they would have to be facing either a really weak, really inexperienced or really slow character for them not exploit the obvious agility difference. think of it like this; imagine how scary flies would be if they could hit with the force of a regular sized adults. flies would fuck us all up. i feel like that might be a weak example but the point is Titans should stick to larger characters.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki is moving at subsonic speeds with Building level durability and AP. With Dragon form Kaneki would stomp Eren Titan and all the other titans in the whole series.

No Caption Provided

Eren Human is not a factor here

Eren Titan is moving at Superhuman speeds with Large Building level durability and AP.

I think Kaneki should win due to speed advantage and AP durability and regen.

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken stomps.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken statues and clownstomps much, much easier than Levi would.

Eren can't react due to him being a slower, giant target that will never tag even Pre-Haise Kaneki. And even ignoring that, Eren's Titan body, even with hardening on, has rather lackluster offensive power that won't do much even if he somehow manages to tag Ken. Meanwhile, a casual Kaneki can slice him to pieces until he eventually hits the nape.

Eren doesn't have any move or trick that Kaneki hasn't already encountered/dealt with. And even if we're being generous and assume that Eren could tag and deal damage to Ken. The latter's absurd regen will heal away any damage that Eren could hope deliver.