buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By buttersdaman000

Eragon stomps him. Hard.

Even without instakill magic he can still mindfugg, and use his magic in creative ways.....

Without magic the battle would be a lot more even. Cap is one of the best martial artist in the MU and Eragon is one of the best Swordsman in his universe. I would say Eragon has the edge in all physical attributes but that shouldn't cause too much for Cap, who has the advantage in speed...maybe. It would be interestingto see how Zar'roc and Caps' shield clash though

Avatar image for your_friendly_azn
Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

God they slaughtered the books in that movie...so bad...It was worse than Percy Jackson :(

Anyways...Eragon should win. His physical strength was basically equal or superior than Elves, and Elves in the books are pretty badass in terms of strength and speed. He probably has the strength to KO Cap in one hit if he lands a direct one.

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God they slaughtered the books in that movie...so bad...It was worse than Percy Jackson :(

Anyways...Eragon should win. His physical strength was basically equal or superior than Elves, and Elves in the books are pretty badass in terms of strength and speed. He probably has the strength to KO Cap in onI e hit if he lands a direct one.

I agree that movie was terrible, but I think if we're going by most deviant from book it would go to Percy Jackson

I think his max running speed was > a horses and Cap. America is much faster than that I believe. I do believe that with one hit Eragon could kill Cap, just his punches have gone through metal in the book. But I think Cap. America can keep up with Eragon, especially if Cap. is bloodlusted.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@your_friendly_azn: Actually I think Cap's running speed is about 25-30 mph (he has busted up to 50-60 for short periods) which is pretty equal to a horse.

Could have sworn Arya was capable of running fast enough to keep up with Saphira though. Maybe I'm wrong. Been awhile since I read the books.

Unknown factor in this is Za'roc vs Shield...no way of knowing how the two will react to one another.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap is insanely durable honestly. In dimension z he should have been dead soo many times with all of his wounds

Your_Friendly_Azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@your_friendly_azn: Actually I think Cap's running speed is about 25-30 mph (he has busted up to 50-60 for short periods) which is pretty equal to a horse.

Could have sworn Arya was capable of running fast enough to keep up with Saphira though. Maybe I'm wrong. Been awhile since I read the books.

Unknown factor in this is Za'roc vs Shield...no way of knowing how the two will react to one another.

Well running speed doesn't really matter actually now that I think about it:P reaction time is more important. I don't think Arya is capable of running that fast? I'm not sure either I just started re-reading the series. When an unbreakable sword meets and unbreakable shield lol.