Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

Eragon and Saphira

• Book 4 Eragon and Saphira, just before he learns name of ancient language
  • Eragon abd Saphira have all their training in the books
  • Eragon and Saphira have *EDIT* no eldunari except for Glaedr. They can not use Glaedr's power reserves, but they can use his council for prep and strategy.
  • Killing words are not allowed
  • Brisingr, Aren, Varden Armor, Elven Black Bow (made by queen islanzadi), quiver with 30 elven arrows, varden round shield
  • All of Eragon's gems are fully charged. Eragon has been charging Aren for a week before battle.
  • Saphira has her dragon armor and saddle if Eragon chooses to ride her
  • Eragon and Saphira get a day of prep to cast any spells and wards that will help them in the fight

Lord of the Rings Team (only movie feats, besides Smaug)

1. Frodo - The One Ring, sting, and mythril armor, and Bill (pony)
  2. Sam - dagger, and a pony
  3. Merry - dagger, and a pony
  4. Pippin - dagger, and a pony
  5. Gandalf the Grey - Glamdring and staff, and Shadowfax (horse)
  6. Aragorn - Anduril, dagger, bow, quiver with 15 arrows, and Brego (horse)
  7. Bormoir - Sword, dagger, shield, and a horse
  8. Legolas - 2 white knives, Elven bow, quiver with 30 arrows, and Arod (horse)
  9. Gimli - Double-bladed axe, two throwing axes, bearded axe, and Hasufel (horse)
  10. The witch-king Nazgul with a fell beast - Longsword and Flail
  11. Smaug

Rules

• Everyone is in character
  • Only movie feats for LotR, besides Smaug
  • NO movie feats for Eragon or Saphira, only book
  • No prep for LotR team
  • Win by last team with someone standing

Eragon and Saphira start on top of Dragonsreach. LotR team starts at entrance of Whiterun.

No Caption Provided

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 the_red_viper  Moderator

Eragon and Saphira would decimate the entire team. With Eldunari NOBODY can get through their wards, and thaey can easily kill anyone here with telepathy. Even with Glaedr's Eldunari alone I would have leaned towrds Eragon and Saphira, but all the Eldunari from The Vault of Souls? Eragon and Saphira would win. Even if Frodo goes invisible, Eragon can search for him with his mind and find him easily.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By buttersdaman000

This is a stomp. Eragon and Saphira would destroy this team. You basically just gave him near limitless stamina and power. Even without the killing words, he could lift them up thousands of feet in the air and drop them. Beofre anyone brings this up, Saphira is a female so she can kill the Witch King

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: @the_red_viper: I personally agree with both of you. I thought most people from this site would say otherwise though. Whenever I see Eragon and/or Saphira on this site, they are being made into jobbers, IMO. I'm glad you guys confirmed the way I think. I've seen lots of people say Smaug would stomp Saphira, which I always disagreed with, and I've seen people say that Eragon loses to Asgardians without any enhanced powers, which I completely disagree with.

With that being said, I'm removing the eldunari, except for Glaedr, but he can only use Glaedr for advice, not tap into his power. He can keep his gems and Aren though. I'm also going to give LotR team mounts, not that horses matters much, but they can at least be more mobile. I just want to make this not a spite thread anymore.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hardcorefakes

LOL

Smaug solos.

GTFO.

EDIT:

Only movie feats? Dammit.

LOTR gets stomped hard here. Never mind.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes: It says in OP that Smaug isn't limited to movie feats. I don't see how he could solo though.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_red_viper  Moderator

@tparks said:

@buttersdaman000: @the_red_viper: I personally agree with both of you. I thought most people from this site would say otherwise though. Whenever I see Eragon and/or Saphira on this site, they are being made into jobbers, IMO. I'm glad you guys confirmed the way I think. I've seen lots of people say Smaug would stomp Saphira, which I always disagreed with, and I've seen people say that Eragon loses to Asgardians without any enhanced powers, which I completely disagree with.

With that being said, I'm removing the eldunari, except for Glaedr, but he can only use Glaedr for advice, not tap into his power. He can keep his gems and Aren though. I'm also going to give LotR team mounts, not that horses matters much, but they can at least be more mobile. I just want to make this not a spite thread anymore.

You kidding me? I debated for Eragon in a CAV not too long ago. He's a beast.

Now with that edit it'd be definently harder, but Saphira can burn cities to crisp with ease, I think she can do it in Whiterun too.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes:

How so??

But now that Eldunari are out of the equation, this battle should be a little fairer. However, everybody but Smaug, The Witch King, and maybe Gandalf the Grey, are still fodder

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Funsiized

Whit Aren, Eragon had the energy to Blow up a Giant Wall-Catch the Rubble in the Air, and proceed to float it and Control it.

Even without the Eldunari. he can still Take them all out, Disable the non Magic users with a single word "Jierda" "Grazjla" Etc.

Deal with the Magic users in close combat. GG.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garjzla Letta, makes them all blind.

Then Letta, Thrysta, Jierda...yeah this is no contest whatsoever. e_e

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vaeternus

So in other words, the LOTR team is nerfed just to make things fair? lol Cause normally, LOTR at best would win here...also, curious why are people ignoring Witch King here? He can't be killed by any man despite powers or spells. We've only seen a woman up close able to kill him and not easily mind you.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vaeternus

I know just saying nazgu arent easy to deal With.