• 109 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Who wins this Four Way Fight between these Powerhouses in a Random Encounter ? Who goes out First ?

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption
caption
caption
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lantern Prime

Cell, im out

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Lantern Prime said:
"Cell, im out"
I figured you would say that... but what makes you think Cell wins here so easy ?
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tenjin

I only knew alittle about them besides cell. I went to their pages but I only looked at the powers so based on that i'd say Spartan or Eradicator...probably Spartan

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Swagga Boy

I say Spartan

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
What about Morg ? He is pretty powerful too
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Swagga Boy

Cell goes out First one punch to the gut  would make him vomit  causeing him to revert to his weaker slower form

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"Cell goes out First one punch to the gut  would make him vomit  causeing him to revert to his weaker slower form"
Ah Huh... I See

So who here takes out Cell then ?
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tenjin

I just read his bio and it said he beat SS and Firelord at the same time....damn i don't know now. Then he beat most of the Heralds together...Morg gots this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Tenjin said:
"I just read his bio and it said he beat SS and Firelord at the same time....damn i don't know now. Then he beat most of the Heralds together...Morg gots this."
Morg is indeed powerful... but I think Eradicator would give him a run
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tenjin
goes up to look up Eradicator's page
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Swagga Boy

anyone with Superstrength so any of these guys could take cell out imo

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tenjin

So E has all the powers of superman but is emotionless? so that means he would hold back, correct?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Swagga Boy said:
"

anyone with Superstrength so any of these guys could take cell out imo

"
Oh Okay
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Swagga Boy

he wouldnt hold back

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tenjin
Swagga Boy said:
"he wouldnt hold back"

thats what i meant...
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Swagga Boy

o ok :)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Tenjin said:
"So E has all the powers of superman but is emotionless? so that means he would hold back, correct?"
Yep... and also Eradicator is a much better Energy Manipulator than Superman ( Eradicator has better wide range attacks than Superman )
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
"So E has all the powers of superman but is emotionless? so that means he would hold back, correct?"
Yep... and also Eradicator is a much better Energy Manipulator than Superman ( Eradicator has better wide range attacks than Superman )"
And Cell is a better energy manipulator then all of them. Just saying. lol
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tenjin

so E is pretty much superman, Spartan is just awesome and Morg is possibley the strongest herald...I will still go with Morg but E and Spartan would put up one heck of a fight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Yep... and also Eradicator is a much better Energy Manipulator than Superman ( Eradicator has better wide range attacks than Superman )"
And Cell is a better energy manipulator then all of them. Just saying. lol"
Maybe
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Tenjin

Cell would get stomped...Not just because I can't stand him but he is out of his league here...

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
He has all the cells of almost everyone in the dbz prior to Cell saga. WIth each different cells he has contained within his body, he learns all there knowledge and memories of that being. Cell is basically beyond any genius. 
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Tenjin

E and Spartan are smarter than Cell would be...Spartan is beyound any computer on earth or otherwise...

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Swagga Boy

Cell has the Cells of the Z fighters thats all  hes no genius unless you consider Piccilo a genius lol hes the smartest one out of the Z fighters

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By oldmagic
Swagga Boy said:
"Cell has the Cells of the Z fighters thats all  hes no genius unless you consider Piccilo a genius lol hes the smartest one out of the Z fighters"
Anyone else want to say something to what he just said? 
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tenjin
Tenjin said:
"E and Spartan are smarter than Cell would be...Spartan is beyound any computer on earth or otherwise..."
I agree with Swagga boy on his post...i don't think his intelligence would stack.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic
Tenjin said:
"Tenjin said:
"E and Spartan are smarter than Cell would be...Spartan is beyound any computer on earth or otherwise..."
I agree with Swagga boy on his post...i don't think his intelligence would stack."
You do realize that showing a lack of knowledge of a certain character brings down your rep..especially if you are debating against them. 
Cell, with every absorption of every sentient beings, he gains there cells and with it, powers and knowledge. And before that, a robot was going around all over the place gathering all the cells. Frieza and King Cold was one of them. This is where Cell learned TK and other such powers. Now, i'm not voting for Cell as the winner here. I'm just pointing out what you guys are getting wrong. 
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tenjin
oldmagic said:
"
Tenjin said:
"Tenjin said:
I agree with Swagga boy on his post...i don't think his intelligence would stack."
You do realize that showing a lack of knowledge of a certain character brings down your rep..especially if you are debating against them. 
Cell, with every absorption of every sentient beings, he gains there cells and with it, powers and knowledge. And before that, a robot was going around all over the place gathering all the cells. Frieza and King Cold was one of them. This is where Cell learned TK and other such powers. Now, i'm not voting for Cell as the winner here. I'm just pointing out what you guys are getting wrong. 
"
dude your twisted, i was a DBZ fanboy for like four years..i know powers and knowledge but he doesn't stack intellect. Even if he did Spartan is still smarter anyway...
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By oldmagic
Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"
Tenjin said:
"Tenjin said:
"
dude your twisted, i was a DBZ fanboy for like four years..i know powers and knowledge but he doesn't stack intellect. Even if he did Spartan is still smarter anyway..."
Yet you seemed to forget what i said. But being who is smarter doesn't come into as a factor in a fight. In this fight, the one with the most power wins. 
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tenjin

bro i have no clue WTF you are talking about... oldmagic said:

"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
He has all the cells of almost everyone in the dbz prior to Cell saga. WIth each different cells he has contained within his body, he learns all there knowledge and memories of that being. Cell is basically beyond any genius. "
o.k then i said his intellect doesn't stack and you said it did but now it has no purpose in the fight??? then why did you bring it up?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oldmagic
Tenjin said:
"bro i have no clue WTF you are talking about... oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
He has all the cells of almost everyone in the dbz prior to Cell saga. WIth each different cells he has contained within his body, he learns all there knowledge and memories of that being. Cell is basically beyond any genius. "
o.k then i said his intellect doesn't stack and you said it did but now it has no purpose in the fight??? then why did you bring it up?
"
lol did i? i just merely pointed out what some of you got wrong. Nothing else. 
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tenjin

pointed out what...dude i done you trip me out.you said ...never mind man

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
But that doesnt mean Cell cant be hurt... it only means he is complex in molecular structure... that wont mean nothing if Eradicator or Spartan light him up with wide range attacks
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Void Powered Spartan ?

i think he wins

but Morg might win also

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
T.J. Magnum said:
"

Void Powered Spartan ?

i think he wins

but Morg might win also

"
Spartan has limited access to Void Powers...
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By T.J. Magnum

oh......... lol

im gonna go with morg.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
T.J. Magnum said:
"oh......... lol

im gonna go with morg."
Oh Okay... so who do you think dies first ?
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By T.J. Magnum

hard to say.............maybe cell

not dbz hate or anything, thats what i think lol

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
But that doesnt mean Cell cant be hurt... it only means he is complex in molecular structure... that wont mean nothing if Eradicator or Spartan light him up with wide range attacks"
And vice versa. Keep in mind, he also has other powers and techniques like regen, IT, kamahamaha, final flash and most importantly of all exploding himself and the rest of the universe....as this is coming directly from his own words. He also has TK and that laser thing he used to cut up the rocks. force fields he could create with his Ki.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Swagga Boy

Cell cant Blow up the universe if he said it he was bullsh!ting

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
But that doesnt mean Cell cant be hurt... it only means he is complex in molecular structure... that wont mean nothing if Eradicator or Spartan light him up with wide range attacks"
And vice versa. Keep in mind, he also has other powers and techniques like regen, IT, kamahamaha, final flash and most importantly of all exploding himself and the rest of the universe....as this is coming directly from his own words. He also has TK and that laser thing he used to cut up the rocks. force fields he could create with his Ki."
Ah Huh... yeah thats right... still aint too sure about Cell leaving here the winner though
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
And vice versa. Keep in mind, he also has other powers and techniques like regen, IT, kamahamaha, final flash and most importantly of all exploding himself and the rest of the universe....as this is coming directly from his own words. He also has TK and that laser thing he used to cut up the rocks. force fields he could create with his Ki."
Ah Huh... yeah thats right... still aint too sure about Cell leaving here the winner though"
Keep in mind, the thing about cell is that he also has the cell of a sayan. Even if he dies, he would come back as long as there is a single cell of his being left. And when he does come back, he would come back stronger then before. So i don`t think that he would give one hell of a fight. do you
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
Ah Huh... yeah thats right... still aint too sure about Cell leaving here the winner though"
Keep in mind, the thing about cell is that he also has the cell of a sayan. Even if he dies, he would come back as long as there is a single cell of his being left. And when he does come back, he would come back stronger then before. So i don`t think that he would give one hell of a fight. do you"
But you cant use regeneration as a tactic for victory all the time... I mean if Cell does get beat and need to regenerate the fact that he was taken down in the first place can constitute as a win for whoever defeated him...
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Tenjin said:
Maybe"
Keep in mind, the thing about cell is that he also has the cell of a sayan. Even if he dies, he would come back as long as there is a single cell of his being left. And when he does come back, he would come back stronger then before. So i don`t think that he would give one hell of a fight. do you"
But you cant use regeneration as a tactic for victory all the time... I mean if Cell does get beat and need to regenerate the fact that he was taken down in the first place can constitute as a win for whoever defeated him..."
Thats not true. Thats like saying Wolverine can't use regen but he can because it is an innate ability just like it is to Cell. It is part of his genetic structure. It is part of his cell because all namikens can use regen. Also, Cell has telepathy as well i'm guessing. I don't know if this is a filler or not, but vegeta used telepathy...(mind speak...i just made this up as i don't know what else to say lol) to talk to nappa in the mind during the beginning of the sayan saga. Cell also has the power to split himself into many of him selves. He is also a very powerful H2H specialist seeing as he has all the cells of the z gang, especially Goku and Vegeta. 
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Swagga Boy

True.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
.."
Thats not true. Thats like saying Wolverine can't use regen but he can because it is an innate ability just like it is to Cell. It is part of his genetic structure. It is part of his cell because all namikens can use regen. Also, Cell has telepathy as well i'm guessing. I don't know if this is a filler or not, but vegeta used telepathy...(mind speak...i just made this up as i don't know what else to say lol) to talk to nappa in the mind during the beginning of the sayan saga. Cell also has the power to split himself into many of him selves. He is also a very powerful H2H specialist seeing as he has all the cells of the z gang, especially Goku and Vegeta. "
No Sir... look at it like this. Wolverine uses his regenration within the battle as he is attacked... but if Spartan or Eradicator completely destroys Cell body with Energy Blast... Cell Lost that battle and to say he can reform himself to have another go at it would be a totally different fight from the first one where he lost.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Swagga Boy

most DBZ characters have low lvl telepathy to communicate with each other
If Cell was to use a split form tech. he would only be making himself weaker

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
.."
Thats not true. Thats like saying Wolverine can't use regen but he can because it is an innate ability just like it is to Cell. It is part of his genetic structure. It is part of his cell because all namikens can use regen. Also, Cell has telepathy as well i'm guessing. I don't know if this is a filler or not, but vegeta used telepathy...(mind speak...i just made this up as i don't know what else to say lol) to talk to nappa in the mind during the beginning of the sayan saga. Cell also has the power to split himself into many of him selves. He is also a very powerful H2H specialist seeing as he has all the cells of the z gang, especially Goku and Vegeta. "
No Sir... look at it like this. Wolverine uses his regenration within the battle as he is attacked... but if Spartan or Eradicator completely destroys Cell body with Energy Blast... Cell Lost that battle and to say he can reform himself to have another go at it would be a totally different fight from the first one where he lost."
You say "IF". They do not know that. What makes you think Cell's own energy attacks won't harm them? You make it sound like Cell's own attack "won't" harm them. Is that true?  
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
.."
No Sir... look at it like this. Wolverine uses his regenration within the battle as he is attacked... but if Spartan or Eradicator completely destroys Cell body with Energy Blast... Cell Lost that battle and to say he can reform himself to have another go at it would be a totally different fight from the first one where he lost."
You say "IF". They do not know that. What makes you think Cell's own energy attacks won't harm them? You make it sound like Cell's own attack "won't" harm them. Is that true?  "
I havent said anything at all about any of the characters durability to Cell's attacks... but I am sure he could harm them... but they can harm him too...it will work both ways