#1 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8993 posts) - - Show Bio

Mobile Suit Epyon

vs Movie Optimus Prime

This scenario is Optimus gets pulled in through a wormhole into the Gundam universe. Thinking he is a new enemy Mobile Suit, Zechs Marquise suits up in Epyon and flies out to meet him, where the two engage in battle.

Battle takes on Earth, in a forrested area.

Epyon has his standard gear and abilities, listed here for those who are unaware:

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/OZ-13MS_Gundam_Epyon

Optimus has his standard weapons and abilities as well, since I am assuming most people have seen the movies I won't list them, but I will if needed.

Who will take the giant robo-throwdown?

#2 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#3 Posted by ohgodwhy (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be a close one but I'm inclined to say Epyon purely because of the Epyon System which effectively lets him see the future. With that system it almost gives Epyon an unfair advantage and this was indeed the case in Gundam Wing because Epyon and Zero were both able to take down entire armies on their own.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Epyon is also Ridiculas fast (Like Blur to human vision) and his Lighsaber (what are they call again?) can cut thru most metals easy. Add to that the Epyon system that allows near precog.

#5 Posted by ohgodwhy (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Yeah and the fact that Epyon took out an entire space base in one swipe with his Beam Sword.

#6 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Primes probably outclassed this time. Though he is a better warrior i will say Epyon 7/10 times.

#7 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (673 posts) - - Show Bio

Epyon easily takes this. Beam sabre goes through Prime. Epyon's whip when charged would slice through Prime as well. Not to mention the speed difference. Zechs has this. Only way for Prime to win is in close combat. No way Prime shoots him down.

#8 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Epyon is also Ridiculas fast (Like Blur to human vision) and his Lighsaber (what are they call again?) can cut thru most metals easy. Add to that the Epyon system that allows near precog.

#9 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3630 posts) - - Show Bio

Epyon

#10 Posted by rico_3088 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Just thinking about it would seem that prime being a robot would have the advantage against a robot that is controled by a human. But I give it to Epyon, because they have more weapons and i would say stronger armor.

#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4513 posts) - - Show Bio

Epyon wins

#12 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is more badass but I gt to give this too Eypon.