• 78 results
nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By nishi99

@afueikawa: Toriko and Goku are the most powerful threats on team 2.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By e3zombie

Goku would not last 1minute with Alucard or Madara.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By afueikawa

@nishi99:

father can solo team 2 on his own. He can reap souls out of someone.

and he devoured god (?)

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By nishi99

@afueikawa: Have you seen Toriko???

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By nishi99

@e3zombie: Care to tell why you think this???

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By e3zombie

@nishi99: Teen Guku is just not on the same level. He has not be trained to fight people like that.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By nishi99

@e3zombie: Going by that logic Madara would own Super Buu.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By afueikawa

@nishi99:

Yeah, i watched some of that anime and there's really not much showing of him if I'm to par him with Aizen by feat.

Teen Gokou vs Edo Madara = Edo Madara.

Why?

• Immortality (he can't be killed)
  • Infinite stamina (he doesn't tire)
  • He has illusion techniques which Gokou wasn't trained for

Edit: Grammar correction

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nishi99

@afueikawa: Buu or Cell was not trained for illusions can Madara beat them???

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By afueikawa

@nishi99:

Are you still referring to Edo Madara or just normal Madara.

He could, but they'll speedblitz him.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By e3zombie

@afueikawa: His eyes allow him to track people moving at super speed.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By afueikawa

@e3zombie: But its still base on his reflexes how fast he can react right?

i.e. Lee speedblitz him with a kick in the latest chapters.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Miki1111

It does not matter if it>s teen Goku that Goku has beaten Junior piccolo at martial arts tournament.

Goku was very powerful even then his kameha could blow half of the city.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By e3zombie

I am getting sick of the Guku fanboys on this site.

duderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By duderland

@e3zombie said:

I am getting sick of the Guku fanboys on this site.

I too am tired of Kissidougou airport fanatics. I mean, it's an airport like any other. It's not that great.

OP: Team one takes this.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By nishi99

@e3zombie: If anybody's a fanboy dude its you for thinking Madara can beat Moon busters who are far faster then him.Plus Team one should still win anyway because of Dio and Yusuke so calm your tits.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By terry2012

@afueikawa: This.

@Floopay: No they are not trap in a body. They are just chain down to a body, or if you prefer it, anchor down in a made up body.

What would be a perfect match for Karas?

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By PsychoJack

Why the fuck is Yami there? Anyway Team 1 stomps. Spite thread.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Team 1 stomps. Dio time stops and he and his team blitzes.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Floopay

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Team 1 stomps. Dio time stops and he and his team blitzes.

Sephiroth is immune to time stop. Also, in every instance he's used it he was only able to stop time for himself, never bring others with him. If he went toe to toe with Seph, he'd likely get obliterated.

@terry2012 said:

@afueikawa: This.

@Floopay: No they are not trap in a body. They are just chain down to a body, or if you prefer it, anchor down in a made up body.

What would be a perfect match for Karas?

Ah, so he's an evil soul chained to a body...

Which sort of bring me back to my original statement of Sephiroth absorbing him. He's absorbed thousands of souls once they've left their bodies, he's drawn a soul out of someone's body, and he has a much much easier time doing it if they are evil. I don't see what's protecting Aizen tbh.

And then there's Toriko, Father, and Mewtwo.

This is by no means a stomp, and I'd argue Team 2 might have the upper hand here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By terry2012

@Floopay: Okay. What about my question I ask you? Who would be a perfect match for karas the prophecy?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Floopay

@terry2012 said:

@Floopay: Okay. What about my question I ask you? Who would be a perfect match for karas the prophecy?

Haven't seen much of that one tbh. Not 100% certain.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By terry2012

@Floopay: Okay, you should watch. It on You tube part one and part two, it a movie.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By afueikawa

@Floopay:

Assuming Sephi is alive in here, he can't reap someones soul in his physical form. And we all know he is so arrogant (like Alucard), he would enjoy a fight with team one, and might end up caught off-guard (like with Cloud).

Sephiroth's speed is fast, flashstep is way faster, I bet even Yuske is faster, but Yuske vs teen Gokou. And he can't kill a soul can he (in his physical form that is). Only the humonculus could beat Aizen here, if he is fast enough to react or do something, or Aizen could just kill all those souls inside father and be done with it.

Since without the souls, he can't keep god (or the truth? whatever).

You're right, it won't be a stomp, but team 1 has a greater chance of winning.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Floopay

@afueikawa said:

@Floopay:

Assuming Sephi is alive in here, he can't reap someones soul in his physical form. And we all know he is so arrogant (like Alucard), he would enjoy a fight with team one, and might end up caught off-guard (like with Cloud).

Sephiroth's speed is fast, flashstep is way faster, I bet even Yuske is faster, but Yuske vs teen Gokou. And he can't kill a soul can he (in his physical form that is). Only the humonculus could beat Aizen here, if he is fast enough to react or do something, or Aizen could just kill all those souls inside father and be done with it.

Since without the souls, he can't keep god (or the truth? whatever).

You're right, it won't be a stomp, but team 1 has a greater chance of winning.

Sephiroth is ruthless, Cloud is the only one he really toys with, he doesn't really "play" before he kills, he likes to slaughter people.

Since when can't Sephiroth reap in his physical form? All his original soul absorption feats were while in physical form.

Plenty of Sephiroth Feats, and I've got dozens more if needed.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/respect-final-fantasy-7/747793/#8

He also can push/pull thousands of tons of force with telekinesis as of Advent Children, which is his most recent incarnation. And this is without any signs of stress or effort on his part. And again, how many of these guys are immune to illusion casting and telepathy?

Father can still manipulate all matter and multiply it to the nth degree without absorbing god, he's essentially a giant philosopher's stone.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@Floopay: Proof? I have played every version of FFVII and no one has shown immunity outside of the gameplay mechanics. I need cutscene proof or bio.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Floopay

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Floopay: Proof? I have played every version of FFVII and no one has shown immunity outside of the gameplay mechanics. I need cutscene proof or bio.

It's only in gameplay that he's immune. However, Sephiroth can exist both as a physical and a metaphysical being, which would explain why he isn't affected, he's also been submerged in the lifestream so long that he can cast magic without the use of materia.

The only instance of time being relative in FF7 was by Aerith while submerged in the lifestream, which proved that while in the lifestream, time could go as slow or as fast as she wanted.

The Maiden who Travels the Planet

Chapter 2

In the world of Mako - Aerith knew that the concept of time and distance here was different from the surface. Time seemed to flow by slowly and if she wanted, it could also flash by in the blink of an eye. The passing of time in the Mako held no meaning in the first place. The Planet's history was made up of accumulated memories, all merged together and were always by her side. There were memories of the present and also of the past. There was no way that Aerith could have seen all of them but, the events that were inscribed into the memories had surpassed time and were all linked together as a whole. It hinted that time was moving into the future in the world of the living. As those new memories from the surface merge together with the Planet, new life would be brought into the world as the energy from the Planet is delivered. That cycle told her how time flowed by one period after another.

Everything was linked to the insides of the Planet through the Lifestream. Even on the surface, in the most distant places, the flow of conscious energy would be delivered. On the other hand, there were places that were so close but yet, the energy couldn't reach. There were areas that existed where even the winding flow of Mako can’t get to. Aerith thought it must be the fault of all the Mako reactors. The energy was never meant to be used that way and if they continued to draw it out by force, it will eventually upset the balance. If the Planet could help humans live a easier life then it probably would have done so. But Shinra Inc. was going too far. If their greed was to continue, then the equilibrium of the Planet's life would collapse... Aerith remembered how flowers would only bloom in the church and how the city of Midgar was drenched in Mako.

"And that's why the people of Shinra wanted to know where the Promised Land was. A land abundant in Mako energy, where only the Cetra knew how to get to... But that place was here. It’s the place where everyone would reach in the end as they returned to the Planet. The land where the Shinra could obtain all the energy they wanted didn’t really exist, did it? It was all just a mistake."

She murmured as she let herself drift with the Lifestream. She gazed at the moving Mako world that had very little change.

"The Promised Land that Sephiroth had in mind was much different. He was trying to create it all by force. He was going to wound the Planet on purpose so that almost all the energy would gather in one place. So that he himself could control it all alone. That was the Promised Land Sephiroth wanted..."

Aerith shivered as she imagined what the Planet would be like if that happened.

"I wonder if Cloud and the others are all right... I hope Tifa and Cloud aren't pushing themselves too hard going after Sephiroth..."

"...Cloud? Tifa? Barret?"

The waves of one of the consciousnesses right beside her expanded as it reacted to her words. She rushed to leave the current she was in because it was the first time she came across another firm conscious other than herself. When she reached the place where it came from, a shadow rose from the Mako. It wasn't as clear an image as Aerith but she knew it was the remnant of a female.

"You know them? Who are you?"

"I'm..."

It seemed her memory was muddled. It was probably because most of her soul had already merged with the Mako. But her core hadn’t decomposed and was still drifting there as a whole.

"Oh, I have to introduce myself first. I'm Aerith. Could you be one of Avalanche's members?"

"Avalanche... Yes, yes that's right."

The memories she had was being reconstructed from the Sea of Mako. Realizing who she was once again, her transparent figure rapidly returned to the form she had when she was on the surface. As if Aerith had some influence on her, the colours also came back to her.

Compared to Aerith, she still looked faint but she looked human now and the clothing she had worn also reappeared. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail so that it wouldn't get in her way and her clothing looked like that of a soldier. She too had arrived here too early and she was about Aerith's age.

"How stupid of me to forget... I'm Jessie from Avalanche. Hey... Are you Miss Aerith?"

However, Crisis Core is much more accurate in terms of combat ability while fighting characters, and even then he's immune to all time magic. As is Safer Sephiroth (which was weaker than his Advent Children incarnation), and over and above this there is time magic in FF7, and one can use materia to make themselves immune to Stop and Slow. And Materia is very much canon.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#78  Edited By Rumble Man

@Ferdelance said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Team 1 Dio Brando solos