Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Nyas

@lowlaville:

You know.. I provided Tsuna's FTL feat a page back. lmao

So this why no one wanted to debate in this thread... ?

Let me quote this for you :

"Except the size of the black holes and their non-existent effect on their surroundings confirms they were nowhere close the power of a real black hole.

If a single black hole of that size appeared on earth, the entire planet would get sucked in in a matter of hours, in just a few minutes, a city sized chunk would be missing from the planet, and from there on it would just keep going. Considering the amount of black holes present, the planet would have been obliterated had they been anything like real black holes"

Also, congratulations One piece fans, I guess this means Whitebeard's dead body is FTL since he resisted a black-hole...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And also means that Luffy will be FTL once he fights Blackbeard...

Already shown how a weapon that was intact, without an impact blow, just the combustion of Tsuna's flames from the glove turned the weapon into vapor or dust. As I said, the lowest temperature to burn any metal like this is 910 degrees celcius all the way up to 2500 degrees celcius.

Didn't I debunk this like 3 times already ? =_=

Tsuna's burner requires charging, Naruto oneshots casually.

Btw, fan made calcs are unreliable, I don't want want to play that game.

Man, I lost interest so I'm out.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Assuming KHR follows the same Laws that our world does(a flawed assumption in and of itself) Tsuna still has the FTL reactionary feat to fall on. That's not to say who I would bet on in this fight.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Nyas

@funsiized said:

@nyas: Assuming KHR follows the same Laws that our world does(a flawed assumption in and of itself) Tsuna still has the FTL reactionary feat to fall on. That's not to say who I would bet on in this fight.

*shrugs*

If their verse doesn't follow the same laws, then you can't use real life physics to say that Tsuna is FTL. which makes all his feats unquantifiable at best. There are two kind of debaters on CV, those here to actually debate, and those here just to support their characters no matter how flawed their feats are. But whatever mate suit yourself. I'm out anyway (Now just to wait for blackbeard vs Luffy to say Luffy is FTL.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Ratava

@nyas said:

@lowlaville:

Also, congratulations One piece fans, I guess this means Whitebeard's dead body is FTL since he resisted a black-hole...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And also means that Luffy will be FTL once he fights Blackbeard...

Already shown how a weapon that was intact, without an impact blow, just the combustion of Tsuna's flames from the glove turned the weapon into vapor or dust. As I said, the lowest temperature to burn any metal like this is 910 degrees celcius all the way up to 2500 degrees celcius.

Didn't I debunk this like 3 times already ? =_=

Tsuna's burner requires charging, Naruto oneshots casually.

Btw, fan made calcs are unreliable, I don't want want to play that game.

Man, I lost interest so I'm out.

you have forgotten the fairy tail fans ^^

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Nyas

@ratava said:

you have forgotten the fairy tail fans ^^

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol

OH MY GOD !

This is pure gold LMAO

Don't let fanboys see this D:

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Do fairytail fans actually use that in debates lol?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

@nyas: Do fairytail fans actually use that in debates lol?

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did now lol

Fairy tail has some good supporters like @Deathhero61 & @Dbvse7. But a lot of awful ones...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas: Why thank you.

No Caption Provided

And honestly i would probably only use it as an argument if someone was wanking their character. Just to be a troll. But besides that i wouldn't really rely on that. There isn't anything we can gauge in that feat.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Why thank you.

No Caption Provided

And honestly i would probably only use it as an argument if someone was wanking their character. Just to be a troll. But besides that i wouldn't really rely on that. There isn't anything we can gauge in that feat.

You are welcome :p

BTW did you get a notification or were you following this thread ? :3

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Got a notification.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Got a notification.

So the notifications trigger even if I don't press the user name after the @.

Good to know, I'll have to be more careful next time lol

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#164  Edited By lowlaville

@nyas: Er.. Tsuna's Burner has not required a charge time for an entire arc before the series ended. xD And, I just showed you the X burner has a temperature of 7 million degree celcius and XX burner at 14 million degrees celcius. Heck his punches with 300k degree celcius heat is enough to kill Naruto. It will be an blitz.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

- You are using crossverse representation to show a point. Fallacy No:1.
- Trying to express a point using realistic measures. As I've told you before, Fallacy No.2.

Basically, your point is moot. That was a black hole and Tsuna used an upgraded booster to break free of it. His booster as we know could reach up to 300k FV on each hand without effort (with the box weapon - which Tsuna had equipped at that time) and more if he actually charges.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Nyas

@lowlaville: Just getting in real fast to say this : Naruto will OS. If you really think Tsuna is FTL then I have no reason to debate with you.

Thanks. I'm out for good now.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@lowlaville: Just getting in real fast to say this : Naruto will OS. If you really think Tsuna is FTL then I have no reason to debate with you.

I don't think beside whats presented on panel. If you want to bail out sure. Thanks for the debate.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Almost forgot to address a point, there's no fan made calculations, just would be realistic figures. fan based calculations would be for things like speed or power without any sort of numbers for backing. Its not the case here. I've only used figures from the manga to arrive at any sort of deduction. And that was with the assumed value of the X Burner and XX Burner's FV using Tsuna's prior punch FV and previous X Burner statistics.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

I don't think beside whats presented on panel. If you want to bail out sure. Thanks for the debate.

No need to thank me, you ruined this debate the moment you said Tsuna was light speed... Dude I have a certain degree of respect toward you because of the debates we shared before. But I'm very intolerable toward fanboyism, If someone is going to fangasm on me I'd rather "bail out", than waste a few days of life discussing a moot point.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas Technically we could use his logic against and say because Nartuo's foot movement speed is heavily implied to be comparable to the flying thunder god technique he is one tier below teleportation.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Nyas

@nyas Technically we could use his logic against and say because Nartuo's foot movement speed is heavily implied to be comparable to the flying thunder god technique he is one tier below teleportation.

Or just use Deidara partially dodging then resisting Kakashi's black hole (Kamui). But I don't want to, I know when a thread turns into a fangaming battle, and I want no part of it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@lowlaville said:

@nyas said:

No need to thank me, you ruined this debate the moment you said Tsuna was light speed... Dude I have a certain degree of respect toward you because of the debates we shared before. But I'm very intolerable toward fanboyism, If someone is going to fangasm on me I'd rather "bail out", than waste a few days of life discussing a moot point.

Again its not fanboyism. I can accuse you of fanboyism, if you want to roll that way. You are obviously a fanboy. Tsuna accelelerating past a blackhole restricting light was shown on panel. Just how much of one are you to try and debunk that? I've already falsified your use of a crossverse representation to suffice for it. And then, real world logic does not dictate fictional works, this point is already done and dealt with by me.

I did not use any fanbased calculations. The figure was arrived at using manga values as base. Values presented in the manga. Don't try and disrespect or otherwise offend others just because it seems you cannot win in a debate. Rather than trying to debate against something that obviously stated, you can either stop or as you have claimed to have done thrice already, walk out.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Nyas

*Shrugs* Says the Guy who who was bullshitting Raikage being lightning speed and Tsuna base being spiderman level then becoming light speed. Don't push your luck mate.

Oh why am I even bothering ?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Ratava
@lowlaville said:

@nyas said:

yeah, and ON PANEL he resisted a gravitational pull not even strong enough to affect the people who were standing around nor the destroyong the building they were in, not impressive

and xx burner

No Caption Provided

nothing against narutos feats in the recent two chapters

but like nyas im out to an wont reply anymore

the fanboyism is too strong lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By lowlaville

@ratava said:
@lowlaville said:

@nyas said:

yeah, and ON PANEL he resisted a gravitational pull not even strong enough to affect the people who were standing around nor the destroyong the building they were in, not impressive

and xx burner

No Caption Provided

Seriously, why did you even mention me? I never quoted or otherwise mentioned you in one of my post, fanboy. '-' The essense of "I'm out and won't reply" justified nyas because he and I were debating, but you are not someone I ever replied to on this thread. By all means, go ahead and make statements on fanboyism, but do try and refrain from inciting drama over it.

But just to answer your post, as I've explained before to nyas, the gravitational field of Enma's blackholes had a certain direction of implementation. Furthermore, unlike the spheres, the range of the black hole was minimum.

Edit: Observe the scan you posted for proof. Chrome and Enma are standing inside the gravitational field of the blackholes, which were not affecting them. Daemon's 6 clones on the other hand, were unable to escape from them.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@lowlaville said:

@nyas said:

and xx burner

No Caption Provided

But just to answer your post, as I've explained before to nyas, the gravitational field of Enma's blackholes had a certain direction of implementation. Furthermore, unlike the spheres, the range of the black hole was minimum.

Edit: Observe the scan you posted for proof. Chrome and Enma are standing inside the gravitational field of the blackholes, which were not affecting them. Daemon's 6 clones on the other hand, were unable to escape from them.

ah ok, so the range of the black hole was minium, so how do we know that tsuna even was in the black holes event horizon (the point where your escape velocity has to be > ls)? so an unquantifiable feat and nothing to base his speed of, because those pseudo black holes cleary doesnt work like real ones

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By lowlaville

@kenshirofistofwrath: However, it was said even light cannot escape with conjunction with the fact that Tsuna could not escape it initially. This should reinforce his speed measures.

In the choice arc itself, someone on the low ranks like Gokudera could still blitz an opponent from over a mile away. This arc comes much later. Deamon could take on the strongest and notably fastest of Tsuna's guardians with ease. And even he was helpless to actually escape from the gravity of those black holes.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath: However, it was said even light cannot escape with conjunction with the fact that Tsuna could not escape it initially. This should reinforce his speed measures.

light cannot escape after if passes the event horizon and theres still no proof tsuna was at that point even yourself said those black holes have limited range and in the pictrue we see that tsuna is not near the even horizon

so still no feat to assume he is ftl / ls / or anywhere near ls

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville said:

light cannot escape after if passes the event horizon and theres still no proof tsuna was at that point even yourself said those black holes have limited range and in the pictrue we see that tsuna is not near the even horizon

Oh you meant that from a realistic point of view. Nothing in theory goes faster than light in real world. Only way we see one is if a star is near one and sucking gas off of it.

This is fictionverse logic. Rational real world logic does not apply. Even then, Enma actually got stuck in "even horizon" as you put it. Tsuna's flames diffused the black hole and brought him out. Ill present some more evidence that he is FTL.

See the pipes falling on Haru?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tsuna literally starts to move after the beams impact the ground.

No Caption Provided

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

@lowlaville said:

Oh you meant that from a realistic point of view. Nothing in theory goes faster than light in real world. Only way we see one is if a star is near one and sucking gas off of it.

This is fictionverse logic. Rational real world logic does not apply. Even then, Enma actually got stuck in "even horizon" as you put it. Tsuna's flames diffused the black hole and brought him out. Ill present some more evidence that he is FTL.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

sorry but that pic proofs nothing, still not one feat that shows tsuna is ftl or anywhere near LS and iam not in the mood to discuss that furhter. we go by feats and as shown by multiple people by feats tsuna is not ftl.

i am out

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

@lowlaville said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Typical response from someone who gets corrected with real world logic. Can't help it, though. Anyways, do you have proof Enma got stuck in the event horizon?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By lowlaville

@synchronized_123: That wasnt my idea to begin with. I was merely contemplating on something proposed by him and substituting what happened as the only valid rational explanation to what he proposed. Since he said "you would have to get stuck in event horizon...", I simply substituted the action with Enma getting sucked into his own black hole. Its not that there's any on panel explanation that he got stuck in event horizon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't really have any problem with people who don't agree though. Its not just on this forum they don't agree with me.My theories are just hard to swallow for some people, and the most common action is to either insult me or drop off from debating.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I guess Godzilla is light speed now since he was able to resist long enough to destroy a black hole.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I guess Godzilla is light speed now since he was able to resist long enough to destroy a black hole.

How is that relevent to Tsuna in anyway? Tsuna outsped something said to restrict even light. Not that I care whether Godzilla is ls or not.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*My brain hurts* 0_0

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Because both are shown to have resisted "pseudo" black holes. How would they be black holes if the planet, hell, even the solar system they are in isn't sucked up?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Because both are shown to have resisted "pseudo" black holes. How would they be black holes if the planet, hell, even the solar system they are in isn't sucked up?

Do you know any humans that can spark flames from their forehead? *notion of reality* And literally survive temperatures thats way past the temperature of the sun inches from his body? Based on given figures, Tsuna's XX burner burns as hot as the core of the sun. Tell me how a human is surviving that. Heck, tell me how earth isnt cooked at 300 thousand degrees celcius of an Axel Punch by Tsuna... or wait.. I know... how did Earth live by Checkerface casually releasing 10 x Tsuna's flame energy?

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: You didn't answer my question.

Understand the scope of what you are asking first, though. Concept of reality =/= fiction. If you don't realize that, we are treading on a moot discussion. Give me a reason to answer your question, and I will. Explain your preposition that fiction is reality, or reality via cross-verse representation, and I'm open to answering whatever question you have for me.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: My sincere apologies. I'm done with this dicussion. Don't want to offend any more people than I already have. I guess I just gotta own up to the fact that my theory isn't accepted.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: So because it is fiction, you can't apply real life logic in it?

Edit: I also find it funny, that you think people who oppose your "theories" are offended by you, because they don't agree with you. Mayhaps, you're the one who is offended, at the people who don't agree with you.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: So because it is fiction, you can't apply real life logic in it?

Edit: I also find it funny, that you think people who oppose your "theories" are offended by you, because they don't agree with you. Mayhaps, you're the one who is offended, at the people who don't agree with you.

No, I can assure you, thats not the case. Maybe its just bad experience with people who has insulted me in the past, but Im usually more than open to carry out discussions on a civil basis.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honeyboichad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the black hole was directed towards tsuna by a gravity manipulator meaning that it very well could have had the same gravitational effects as a real black hole as well as the orbs enma made having gravity equal to a star large enough to create a black hole. tsuna's then gains this ability and quickly masters the technique using his hyper intuition tsuna an arc before the last wins this without out trying even if its eos naruto.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently, since Naruto is also EOS.....I'm still siding with EOS KHR team.

Reasons:

A: Rokudo Mukuro

This guy outclasses Sasuke in mind raping. Essentially one shots the entire team minus Sasuke and Naruto

B: Hyper Intuition

This would prevent a lot of things like negating any mind raping attempt.

C: Tsawada Tsunayoshi

He's durable enough to sustain the temperatures far exceeding that of the surface of the sun. Durable enough to survive black holes. Fast enough to evade them and is FTL himself. Can shoot flames with temperatures far exceeding that of Yamaji from Bleach. Melts right through Super dense metal like nothing. Naruto is very weak to flame based attacks as it is.

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps all rounds

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently, since Naruto is also EOS.....I'm still siding with EOS KHR team.

Reasons:

A: Rokudo Mukuro

This guy outclasses Sasuke in mind raping. Essentially one shots the entire team minus Sasuke and Naruto

B: Hyper Intuition

This would prevent a lot of things like negating any mind raping attempt.

C: Tsawada Tsunayoshi

He's durable enough to sustain the temperatures far exceeding that of the surface of the sun. Durable enough to survive black holes. Fast enough to evade them and is FTL himself. Can shoot flames with temperatures far exceeding that of Yamaji from Bleach. Melts right through Super dense metal like nothing. Naruto is very weak to flame based attacks as it is.

I won't even speak on the so called FTL feats, that's your opinion but based off what is that true when he's the jinchuriki of fire and has resisted amaterasu.