User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Super_Mod
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Thragg
Thragg
Conquest
Conquest
  • Naruto and Sasuke get all of their feats from the manga, movies, and OVAs.
  • In character
  • Random encounter; Thragg and Conquest invade Naruto's village and just start killing everyone in sight.
  • Standard gear
  • No BFR.
  • The fight starts in Naruto's village but can branch out to other areas within the Naruto universe.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The Viltrumites probably win. Assuming they're similar to Invincible the physical gap might be too much.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Viltrumites probably win. Assuming they're similar to Invincible the physical gap might be too much.

Thragg is the most powerful of the Viltrumite race and Conquest pushed Mark all the way to his limits during their most recent fight.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser said:

Thragg is the most powerful of the Viltrumite race and Conquest pushed Mark all the way to his limits during their most recent fight.

I'll back them in that case provided they can avoid Genjutsu.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2; the area itself will cripples team 1, though Sasuke can still port a blade in one of their skull.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Team 1 could take it with high difficulty. The sheer versatility of their powers and better reaction speed/combat speed feats give them the advantage.

For example, the Viltrumites have no answer for:

• Soul stealing
  • Genjutsu
  • Atomic disentegration
  • Teleporting weapons directly into their bodies
Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_Mod
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Made a case against mark before. A little busy right now.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Made a case against mark before. A little busy right now.

That's why I wanted you to make one here although you may have to tweak it a bit considering that Thragg is a different animal than Mark is..

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@etheral_dreams: actually Viltrumites have stated Atomic level durability and sub atomic level durability feats. So your wrong on that one.

Meanwhile Naruto team has no answer to sub light to FTL speed blitz, or surviving a single bull rush , or dismemberment either.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 getting shiners and bloody noses aint cutting it against team 1.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: actually Viltrumites have stated Atomic level durability and sub atomic level durability feats. So your wrong on that one.

Meanwhile Naruto team has no answer to sub light to FTL speed blitz, or surviving a single bull rush , or dismemberment either.

Scans for the sub-atomic level durability feats? By the way, when have the Viltrumites ever performed a FTL bull rush in an actual combat situation? Nevertheless, I think Naruto and Sasuke could survive. It took 3 Viltrumites moving at FTL speeds to shatter a planet whose gravitational field and core had already been destabilized, lest they die on impact. A single Viltrumite's bullrush doesn't have the feats to destroy a moon let alone a planet. Dismemberment? Naruto can regenerate lost limbs and survived an attack that split the moon in half in less than base power with zero injuries. It won't be that easy.

Both teams have the capability of hurting each other, through physical means and other wise (telepathy/genjutsu, soul attacks, sealing, ect.)

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah back at it again I see. So before we get deep into this, is there any answer to Genjutsu? If not Sasuke one shots.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

Scans for the sub-atomic level durability feats?

No Caption Provided

All info found here.

Smart Atoms

Smart Atoms are the special mojo of the Sky Bound universe that allows for super powers. Like DBZ has Ki, Invincible characters have Smart Atoms. Smart Atoms is basicaly atomic to sub atomic level manipulation that grants all sorts of powers. However most races or beings can only access one or maybe two of the host of abilities Smart Atoms can do, Viltrumites is the only race to harness several features of the Smart Atoms, and have this ability encoded in their DNA.

Viltrumite DNA

Smart Atoms are present in Viltrumite DNA, and grants them their powers. This includes super levels of strength, healing, speed, and durability.

Marks and Omni Mans Durability as Viltrumites.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then feats for this Durability in play itself.

His durability is on a sub atomic level. A perfect example of these Atoms at work here with Atom Eve.

No Caption Provided

Atom Eve atomic and Sub atomic powers can pretty much create or break down whatever she likes.

Yet best she can do going all out on Conquest was this.

Conquest keeps fighting, and Mark still had a desperate fight on his hands. Clearly resistance to Atomic and Sub atomic level attacks.

Mark shows this too when he tanks a heat bomb that destroyed the city of Las Vegas on the molecular level, leaving nothing behind.

Mark coughs a bit.

Here ya go. Atom Eve Atomic manipulation >>>> anything Sasuke or Naruto have honestly.

By the way, when have the Viltrumites ever performed a FTL bull rush in an actual combat situation?

Well duh, its their TRADEMARK moves.

Speed feats of Viltrumites in general.

1: A Viltrumite leaves a light trail behind him as he blitzes Allen, and reacts to his surrondings at this speed by quickly navigating Allen where he wants after targeting Allen at said speed.

2: 3 Viltrumites leaving light trails as they wreck a city, and at those speeds are actively looking for Omni Man showing reaction time at said speeds.

Thragg easily catches the blitz attack of Oliver and ends him.

No Caption Provided

Thragg blitzes Thadeus who had no chance to react.

Thragg manages to move faster than Omni Man who already has insane speeds.

Omni Man blitzing the Guardians. Notice Red Rush who is so fast that he can save people, fight villains across the city of Moscow, and hold a conversation with his girlfriend who NEVER SAW HIM MOVING AT ALL! Red rush has proven Combat speeds and reaction speed. Omni Man casually blitz him and the rest, showing insane combat speed.

Omni Man with a few punches, and throws keeps up casually with his son as they battle from Chicago, into the ocean, and then into the Artic all in a few panels. Great combat and reaction speed on Omni Man's part to keep track and catch up to attack again.

Omni Man blitzes a foe after having to actively find them at high speeds flying around the world. Insane reaction time that goes hand in hand with his speed.

Omni Man fights the Supreme who also shows light speed and faster combat/reaction time. Omni Man keeps up easy and they battle across the country side in a few panels of this fight.

Invincible's speed feats.

Invincible and Omni Man playing baseball by throwing it at high speeds around the world, and Invincible forgets about it, remembers, and catches it even though it is tiny and traveling at insane speeds to get around the world.

No Caption Provided

Mark moves so fast to travel from the Mall to his House to get a stack of comics. Why is this good? He moved so fast, it seem he never moved at all. He had to navigate his way out of the Mall, through the house, find his stack of comics, make it to the mall while navigating the inside of the mall all in a split second. To move at that speed and around a complex environment is reaction time.

No Caption Provided

Invincible speed blitzes Reanimen in a curving arc, actively targeting them all in a speed blitz. Reaction time.

Mark moves so fast, that he is able to switch clothes with his evil Doppler, and shave his head in the time it takes another Viltrumite to walk through a door. Showing speed and the ability to think at those speeds.

In his fight with Conquest, we see Mark and the Viltumite throw punches and fight faster than world sattilite network could follow, each being seven minuets behind. Instant telpeortation stated by Cecil was no good cause they moved to fast to be there. The only time the duo was seen was when Mak stopped moving for a bit as Oliver stated in scan 4 here.

More of Conquest and Mark moving at speeds far faster than Kid Omni Man could take a breath of air. Battling from earth surface to space and back again all the while throwing punches.

Mark here tries to out fly his faster evil self. Yet at these speeds the evil self can react and was actively seen and targeted by another evil self who blitzed him, even though they were flying at full speeds! Excellent reaction time.

1) I shown this Scan. Mark clearly states when he holds back, he is slower. Herpy Derp. Thats why slower people are not blitzed all the time.

2) Mark in a few panels packs up all his things and moves them into a new room across the city. Showing more reaction and navigational ability at speeds so fast, that his friend held a conversation with him on the phone.

3) Invincible and his Father travel around the world so fast, that his father in a second was able to see, assess, and find the problem in the middle east, and fetch Mark, bring him there before the Hot Dog falls.

Mark is being held back by the strength of the Sequids, untill he stops holding back, and easily speed blitzes the guys head off.

Mark beating on Dinosaurus, and curves his bull rush to drag the foe where he wants, more reaction feats with his bull rush speeds.

Mark and Omni man travel from one planet in another Solar System to the capital planet in the same time a few hour battle took place. They not only arrive but blitz the other Viltrumites upon arrival, meaning they located their targets that are human size shape on a single city built planet at their high speeds.

Invincible here along with other Viltrumites not only keep pace with a laser to Lightspeed hit a planet, but they react to each other like Omni Man grabbing Mark so they are matched up. And the two smiling at eachother. After hitting the planet and still flying at those speeds, other Viltrumites react to them and attack them while they are still moving at that speed and the planet still blowing up. All showings of the ability to react, think, and make a combat move at light speeds!

Nevertheless, I think Naruto and Sasuke could survive. It took 3 Viltrumites moving at FTL speeds to shatter a planet whose gravitational field and core had already been destabilized, lest they die on impact. A single Viltrumite's bullrush doesn't have the feats to destroy a moon let alone a planet. Dismemberment? Naruto can regenerate lost limbs and survived an attack that split the moon in half in less than base power with zero injuries. It won't be that easy.

The core had been destabilize so what? The Planet was not falling apart from the core, in fact if they had not move at Light Speed, it would have fixed it self. the fact is the Trio durability and speed flew through a large planets all the way through, then tank the shock wave. Naruto character come close to that? Nope.

Regen a missing head or spine? proof? thats what the Viltrumites like conquest and Thragg done in the feats above.

Viltrumites cannot destroy a moon base on what? they whole bodily flew through a full planet with only the Core called into question. Flying through earths moon is childs play.

Both teams have the capability of hurting each other, through physical means and other wise (telepathy/genjutsu, soul attacks, sealing, ect.)

Agreed there. Not saying Team one cannot win, just backing team two as in character they are faster and speed blitz.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@hulkage said:

Ah back at it again I see. So before we get deep into this, is there any answer to Genjutsu? If not Sasuke one shots.

Called Speed blitz, they are faster and its "in character" too.

This match is NO DIFFERENT than why Superman beats the duo.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz: They have Superman level feats? Do tell.

As fast by feats, as strong as Pre/New 52 Supergirl and Pre 52 Superman truth be told by feats, better than Black Adam by quantifiable feats, and durability on the sub atomic level by statements and feats.

So......... whats to tell? Anyone who knows anything about Invincible and the Image universe knows this :/

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I don't know much of Image comics. That's why I asked. And what feats do they possess put them at Post Crisis Kryptonian levels?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I don't know much of Image comics. That's why I asked. And what feats do they possess put them at Post Crisis Kryptonian levels?

Why should I have to scan bomb this thread? I posted much above already in speed and durability. I dont see the need to scan bomb 100s of feats of strength now to show feat by feat what compares or does not. I have a BETTER idea. How about to save time you post Super Girl, or Black Adam best quantifiable feats, and I show I can match them. Hows that so i do not waste needless time and scan uploads?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hulkage

@sirfizzwhizz:

Or instead of that you can just skip the scan bombing and post their best respective feats.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: You don't need to post anything else man. Your post, #15, was excellent and it has earned you a follow from me.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@super_mod said:

@sirfizzwhizz: You don't need to post anything else man. Your post, #15, was excellent and it has earned you a follow from me.

Thank you.

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Or instead of that you can just skip the scan bombing and post their best respective feats.

Thats fair, I know alot of people, including myself, are Feats or it never happen group.

Compare strength wise,

• Invincible has grinded through a mountain area with conquest Body.
  • Mark and Conquest collide with enough force to blow away tons of debris from the shock wave far away from the act.
  • Push or punch down skyscrapers all the time.
  • Mark in canon cross over Ripped apart Doctor Octopus Carbonadium arms to pieces.
  • Weaker Viltrumites have ripped or smash apart Tech Jacket armor which no sales Americas best Nuke with no real damage.
  • Mark, Omni Man, Thragg, and Conquest have all shown the strength to punch their fist through other Atomic Level Durable Viltrumites, and Thragg ripped Thaddeus head off with strength.
  • Mark has easily busted out of a army of Sequids that held down all the power houses of the Gaurdians of the Globe.
  • Mark and his 30-400 toner kid brother threw a aircraft carrier size piece of space ship into space. Huge strength feat for Mark as without a doubt he did 95% of the work.

All this matches or compares and that just raw strength, not even the damage they can do bull rushing with blows.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:

Thank you.

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Thats fair, I know alot of people, including myself, are Feats or it never happen group.

Compare strength wise,

• Mark and Conquest collide with enough force to blow away tons of debris from the shock wave far away from the act.
  • Mark in canon cross over Ripped apart Doctor Octopus Carbonadium arms to pieces.
  • Weaker Viltrumites have ripped or smash apart Tech Jacket armor which no sales Americas best Nuke with no real damage.
  • Mark, Omni Man, Thragg, and Conquest have all shown the strength to punch their fist through other Atomic Level Durable Viltrumites, and Thragg ripped Thaddeus head off with strength.
  • Mark has easily busted out of a army of Sequids that held down all the power houses of the Gaurdians of the Globe.
  • Mark and his 30-400 toner kid brother threw a aircraft carrier size piece of space ship into space. Huge strength feat for Mark as without a doubt he did 95% of the work.

All this matches or compares and that just raw strength, not even the damage they can do bull rushing with blows.

This is nowhere near Post Crisis Kryptonian Level, this would be more or less around New 52 Level. Post Crisis had ridiculous displays of strength and durability like this:

No Caption Provided

WW is getting punched 150 Million Kilometers from the sun all the way to Earth and getting up and continuing to fight. This alone outclasses those feats by a huge margin, not to mention other incredulous things like Superman holding a black hole (PIS but it still happened), Oneshotting Mongul Jr, flying through one of Saturns moons, surviving two planets collision, etc.

However I do believe that Naruto could present an interesting match up. I may be wrong due to me not being familiar with the characters of team two. But that's only if you're in a debating mood :P.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@super_mod said:

Thank you.

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Compare strength wise,

This is nowhere near Post Crisis Kryptonian Level, this would be more or less around New 52 Level. Post Crisis had ridiculous displays of strength and durability like this:

No Caption Provided

WW is getting punched 150 Million Kilometers from the sun all the way to Earth and getting up and continuing to fight. This alone outclasses those feats by a huge margin, not to mention other incredulous things like Superman holding a black hole (PIS but it still happened), Oneshotting Mongul Jr, flying through one of Saturns moons, surviving two planets collision, etc.

However I do believe that Naruto could present an interesting match up. I may be wrong due to me not being familiar with the characters of team two. But that's only if you're in a debating mood :P.

Feat-wise, Viltrumites are closer to New 52 Kryptonian level than Post-Crisis level ones.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

No Caption Provided

Feat-wise, Viltrumites are closer to New 52 Kryptonian level than Post-Crisis level ones.

To @hulkage , that is a great strength hit, but not something Black Adam, Wonder Woman, or Super girl can do. It was a one time showing for Superman, and I said the Viltrumites are comparable to the three I listed. Never stated they are strength wise match or surpass Supes.

Also Pre 52 Superman <<<<< New 52 Superman by a degree in strength.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Pre 52 Superman <<<<< New 52 Superman by a degree in strength.

That's what a lot of readers are saying now. Hasn't this only become the case over the past year though? Cause I still feel like Post-C Supes has the advantage in that dept. but, then again, I don't really have much of a frame of reference bc I haven't read too much New 52 bc it's been a sh*t-storm overall.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@etheral_dreams:

The core had been destabilize so what? The Planet was not falling apart from the core, in fact if they had not move at Light Speed, it would have fixed it self. the fact is the Trio durability and speed flew through a large planets all the way through, then tank the shock wave. Naruto character come close to that? Nope.

Regen a missing head or spine? proof? thats what the Viltrumites like conquest and Thragg done in the feats above.

Viltrumites cannot destroy a moon base on what? they whole bodily flew through a full planet with only the Core called into question. Flying through earths moon is childs play.

Agreed there. Not saying Team one cannot win, just backing team two as in character they are faster and speed blitz.

Based on the fact that the initial impact itself will kill them if the planet is not compromised before hand - said by the same viltrumite that made the plan, and not contradicted by anything else, statements, or feats? Initial collision << Flying through a solid non-compromised planet <= Explosion of the said planet.

Putting together every single showing they have to date, as of issue 118 - they don't reach anywhere near planet level, making it quite clear the only reason the feat was possible was because the planet was compromised beforehand.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@princearagorn1: Pretty clear they can fly through a planet. Never said they were planet busters. All was stated in the feat was it was Unknown if the core would kill them flying through it. Thats all. Flying through the rest of layers of the planet is fair game, and they did this at light speed. But way to go to spill mis info again to low ball their impressive feat. Anything to try and low ball Viltrumites as lower than iron man or something.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@princearagorn1: Pretty clear they can fly through a planet. Never said they were planet busters. All was stated in the feat was it was Unknown if the core would kill them flying through it. Thats all. Flying through the rest of layers of the planet is fair game, and they did this at light speed. But way to go to spill mis info again to low ball their impressive feat. Anything to try and low ball Viltrumites as lower than iron man or something.

lol, look at you going 'lowball! lowball!'. The fact is that they could die from the impact - quite clearly, flying through or tanking the explosion of a planet without the laser involved is far out of their league. They have never been on that level, you already know it.

No Caption Provided

Post one time their fight caused damage significant damage at moon level - put all their feats together, if you want. You posted most of mark's fights yourself on your thread before, go through it again and tell me with a straight face they're on the level you're trying to portray them.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@princearagorn1: Yes, they could die on impact becuse of the STATED Core. And even then he states they COULD not WOULD meaning he had no clue if that would kill them. Still nothing about the rest of the layers of the Planet killing them at all on top of that, just the Core. Quit lowballing.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@princearagorn1: Yes, they could die on impact becuse of the STATED Core.

"stated" core?

And even then he states they COULD not WOULD meaning he had no clue if that would kill them. Still nothing about the rest of the layers of the Planet killing them at all on top of that, just the Core.

What? They'll 'die on impact' - not 'die when they contact the core'.

If someone is capable of flying through a planet unaided, there's not even a question of whether they'll die on the impact. You're pretty much ignoring the involvement of laser in the feat.

Quit lowballing.

And there it is again. Instead of repeating, if you think they can survive it, post the feats actually saying they can survive something of that magnitude.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: pathetic attempts man, nit pick things you can win at. this is worse than me easily shutting you down on the Planets around Beerus home all over again.

"stated" core?

What? They'll die on impact - not die when they contact the core.

No Caption Provided

Thaddeus only stated the Core and die on impact. Which in context means the Core. Pretty simple if you know how to read.

And there it is again. By all means, if you think they can survive it, post the feats actually saying they can.

I did post it. They went through a planet at light speed with the Core destabilize. Just stop while your ahead, its not cute.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

pathetic attempts man, nit pick things you can win at. this is worse than me easily shutting you down on the Planets around Beerus home all over again.

So... you were nitpicking back then?

I actually stopped because those were my thoughts when watching the movie as well, the bills gif posted on the forums later threw me off.

Thaddeus only stated the Core and die on impact. Which in context means the Core. Pretty simple if you know how to read.

Really, now. Literally right beside the statement he mentions they're going to reach and impact the planet, not the core. Easy to see, if you're not reading only what's convinient, but reading the whole situation as it is.

I did post it. They went through a planet at light speed with the Core destabilize.

...you're using the feat being questioned as a support for the same feat. Getting back to serious land...

Just stop while your ahead, its not cute.

lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Sigh

Hmmmm.... yes. I suppose I am too then.

Really, now. Literally right beside the statement he mentions they're going to reach and impact the planet, not the core. Easy to see, if you're not reading only what's convinient, but reading the whole situation as it is.

Ok I can see where your coming from there, but your still reading out of context. he mention nothing about dying until after he states the core specifically. Thats the problem here. If he stated reach the planet at the same time or we all die would be more appropriate. Which in itself makes no sense because they all individually flying through the planet. However he states only after about the state of the core matter does he add they "could" not "would" all die. He only states death after talking about the core and the state of it. Which makes sense as the Core area is the most solid and dense part of the planet.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@princearagorn1: Sigh

Hmmmm.... yes. I suppose I am too then.

Was*?

Ok I can see where your coming from there, but your still reading out of context. he mention nothing about dying until after he states the core specifically. Thats the problem here. If he stated reach the planet at the same time or we all die would be more appropriate. Which in itself makes no sense because they all individually flying through the planet. However he states only after about the state of the core matter does he add they "could" not "would" all die. He only states death after talking about the core and the state of it. Which makes sense as the Core area is the most solid and dense part of the planet.

They weren't going to impact the core, they were going to impact the planet. You're talking as if core has a definite boundary to impact on, it's gradual solidification. Besides, our basic issue is how much role the laser played - compare it with his feats, before, after and during the war; and the series. We quite clearly see my interpretation is easily more accurate, I know you can't deny it because you've read the same series.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@princearagorn1: I am sorry I cannot see how yours is more accurate. The statement has three key things.

1) Thadeus stated Core with death in context how it is written. Not planet surface, mantle, ect.

No Caption Provided

Nothing in his sentence states Crust, or Mantle. Only the Core.

2) Thadues only said they must reach the surface together, nothing about it killing them.

3) Thaddeus stated "Could" and not "Would" meaning its not even known hitting the super dense solid Core while it is stabilize would kill them for sure.

Given the feats of Viltrumites and their sub atomic durability feats, there is nothing to say hitting the Planet "Crust" or "Mantles" will kill them. Only the possibility of the super dense solid Core which is Iron.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sirfizzwhizz:

I am sorry I cannot see how yours is more accurate. The statement has three key things.

1) Thadeus stated Core with death in context how it is written. Not planet surface, mantle, ect. Nothing in his sentence states Crust, or Mantle. Only the Core.

2) Thadues only said they must reach the surface together, nothing about it killing them.

3) Thaddeus stated "Could" and not "Would" meaning its not even known hitting the super dense solid Core while it is stabilize would kill them for sure.

thaedus is literally explaining it as they're about to impact the planet. The logic is simple enough - if the core solidifies, planet surface has a solid basis to stand on - meaning they hit a non-compromized planet - resulting in a *splat*

Given the feats of Viltrumites and their sub atomic durability feats, there is nothing to say hitting the Planet "Crust" or "Mantles" will kill them. Only the possibility of the super dense solid Core which is Iron.

1. Sub atomic durability feats are not relevant here to begin with, and atom eve level manipulation itself was enough to harm viltrumites.. they're out of luch here.

2. Even putting together every feat the viltrumites have to date, they can't survive hitting a planet or moon hard enough to cause serious damage to it, much less flying through it or suviving it's explosion - if they don't have the access to the laser.

You just posted the feats above, try putting them together and then tell me how you think they can survive going through a moon, much less a planet - again, without the laser. They can't, it's clear as day.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hulkage

@princearagorn1: I am sorry I cannot see how yours is more accurate. The statement has three key things.

1) Thadeus stated Core with death in context how it is written. Not planet surface, mantle, ect.

No Caption Provided

Nothing in his sentence states Crust, or Mantle. Only the Core.

The core contains most of the planets density. If you decrease the density of the core then that decreases the overall gravity of the entire planet. Once the gravity of the core is lessened then all of the layers would be much easier to penetrate because everything else would loose density as well.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've read through all this arguing. Are Sasuke and Naruto hitting with the force of a planet? or superman? Can they avoid a bullrush, from Thragg or Conquest? Are their Chakra's fast enough to be summoned before they're blitzed?

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: Thank you for steering this topic back on course. I was starting to feel like the derailment in this thread was turning this battle into something else entirely..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@nelomaxwell said:

I've read through all this arguing. Are Sasuke and Naruto hitting with the force of a planet? or superman?

Superman? no.

Planet? likely no.

A planet unstabilized by space laser like the one invincible/nolan took? Yep.

Harder than anything any viltrumite has taken or dished out? Absolutely.

Can they avoid a bullrush, from Thragg or Conquest?

Considering thragg/conquest are only better at flight speed, they can predict (with precog) and avoid the bullrush. If not, they're durable enough to shrugg it off..

Are their Chakra's fast enough to be summoned before they're blitzed?

They are not summoning anything here...

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hulkage

@nelomaxwell:

I'll answer all questions with numbers.

1. No they aren't hurting with the force of a planet but that doesn't matter because planetary level durability hasn't been presented for team 2

2. They aren't hiring with the force of Superman but they have great striking feats nonetheless

3. They can avoid a bullrush for three reasons.

a. Because they both have precognition

b. There are no scans of Vultrimites going FTL on Earth, only in deep space

c. Naruto and Sasuke are a considerable fraction of lightspeed themselves

4. Yes it is fast enough, Sasuke's sharinnegan is always activated

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: @princearagorn1: You both keep using false logic and out of context arguments. Im done with both of you.

I've read through all this arguing. Are Sasuke and Naruto hitting with the force of a planet? or superman? Can they avoid a bullrush, from Thragg or Conquest? Are their Chakra's fast enough to be summoned before they're blitzed?

^ Thankfully people see through the BS Naruto fans here are trying to sell. :)

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: What false logic and it off context argument have I given.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz: What false logic and it off context argument have I given.

Shotting a fist size laser through the core is not affecting gravity at all. The only issue was hitting a solid hard core, and even it was stated that the core can re solidify in a instant which is why they had to lightspeed it.

Nothing about that feat is doing anything scientific wise to cause a gravity less situation. But your here to defend Naruto here, so it makes sense your going to low ball the feat as something else in whatever way you can think of.

I hate when people try to take away a characters feat through false logic because the characters they like have no answer for it. Thats all. Is BS.

@nelomaxwell:

I'll answer all questions with numbers.

1. No they aren't hurting with the force of a planet but that doesn't matter because planetary level durability hasn't been presented for team 2

They flew through a planets crust, mantel, liquid core, and then back out the way they came with only the solid core in questions. Get over it.

2. They aren't hiring with the force of Superman but they have great striking feats nonetheless

Enough to punch holes in people who can resist atomic manipulation becuase of sub atomic durability.

3. They can avoid a bullrush for three reasons.

a. Because they both have precognition

Precognition is useless if the foe is faster than you can move out of the way.

b. There are no scans of Vultrimites going FTL on Earth, only in deep space

FALSE! You just seen the three viltrumites fly through a planet at Lightspeed, that would include the atmosphere and gravity of the planet with resistance of the crust, mantle, ect added in to. Just stop that.

c. Naruto and Sasuke are a considerable fraction of lightspeed themselves

Fraction of light speed < FTL

4. Yes it is fast enough, Sasuke's sharinnegan is always activated

Not sure why, they get blitz, its that simple. Speed feats above show Invincible and Conquest fighting across the planet and space and back across the planet faster than any one can see in a few panels. Viltrumites have reached across the planet faster than gravity can effect a Hot Dog.

The duo get blitz and killed that simple.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Then that is my error. I thought the laser was lessening the density of the core. Just a misunderstanding of the feat

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Then that is my error. I thought the laser was lessening the density of the core. Just a misunderstanding of the feat

Fair enough. It was only stated and shown to be used in the context of de stabilizing the core so they dont die in impact with the solid iron core of the planet. The Laser itself is the size of a human fist too so its not doing much to the core.

@dygoboy you need to step in a bit.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 after a tough fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@hulkage: @princearagorn1: You both keep using false logic and out of context arguments. Im done with both of you.

@nelomaxwell said:

^ Thankfully people see through the BS Naruto fans here are trying to sell. :)

How Typical.

They flew through a planets crust, mantel, liquid core, and then back out the way they came with only the solid core in questions. Get over it.

Because of the space laser, they'll die on impacting a planet if it wasn't present, all of their feats to date show that. Clinging to it like it's a lifeline is not going to change it.

Enough to punch holes in people who can resist atomic manipulation becuase of sub atomic durability.

Good for them. Considering punches aren't atomic manipulation, that works just fine.

Precognition is useless if the foe is faster than you can move out of the way.

They don't have combat speed faster than naruto/sasuke to begin with, they only fly fast. Still trying to group all speeds together to say they're 'faster', I see.