• 90 results
Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Space_Coyote

Battle takes place in the Shire. Both are on horseback and are fully armored. Both have a sword, shield and lance. They begin facing each other from 100 yards away. Both are in their prime so no injury for Jaime. Battle is to the death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Space_Coyote

Really? No one has Game of Thrones fever?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

Jaime Lannister should dominate this--being a championed tournament competitor, whereas Eomer was more like Eddard Stark, only fighting in battles.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Space_Coyote

But aren't battles what's most important? There aren't any rules and your life could end at any second. Jaime definitely has the skill but Eomer would be more in his element compared to him. Plus they don't call the Rohirim the "horse lords" for nothing

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By progenitorigin

@space_coyote said:

But aren't battles what's most important? There aren't any rules and your life could end at any second. Jaime definitely has the skill but Eomer would be more in his element compared to him. Plus they don't call the Rohirim the "horse lords" for nothing

But that's the thing, Jaime's shown to be just as talented on the battlefield as he is in tournaments, as described so not only by Tyrion before Tyrion left for the battle of the Blackwater, but Jaime himself from the show, who said to Eddard "People have been swinging at me for years, they always seem to miss."

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Space_Coyote

But one could argue that we have no way of knowing the skill level of these people that swung at Jaime. Plenty of orcs and uruk-hai have swung at Eomer and missed. And if I'm not mistaken, up until the first book, Jaime hadn't been in a real battle for 15 years. Whereas Eomer probably kills half a dozen orcs each day before breakfast (hyprbole of course).

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By progenitorigin

@space_coyote said:

But one could argue that we have no way of knowing the skill level of these people that swung at Jaime. Plenty of orcs and uruk-hai have swung at Eomer and missed. And if I'm not mistaken, up until the first book, Jaime hadn't been in a real battle for 15 years. Whereas Eomer probably kills half a dozen orcs each day before breakfast (hyprbole of course).

One could also argue that in the same situation, Jaime could take on just as many Orcs on horseback. Jaime himself in one of the latter books states those he's fought against in the records book, and quite a few have famous names to them. Not to mention, i'd question an orcs skill over a human soldiers.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Space_Coyote

Well I can't argue with that, but I think the fight would be closer than you say. Granted his tussle with Eddard was short, but I didn't really see him dominating there

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Bo88gdan

Eomer in a stomp.I am fan of LOtr and GoT both.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Bo88gdan said:

Eomer in a stomp.I am fan of LOtr and GoT both.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BringnIt

Not enough feats for either to say decisively if you ask me.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phoenix down

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im guessing we will see alot of GOT threads being bumped as season 5 approaches.

jaime's armor and skill should be enough here. this guy is spoken of in the same vein as dayne and selmy.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaime wins cause Martin said he could kill Aragon. Normally I would just take that as his opinion but he made his characters so much later on. He made Jaime to be the best. He's the best.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Eomer wins this the rohirim basically eat,sleep and live on their horses since birth and regularly fight orcs on wargs where the beast is at least as dangerous as its rider. When in a saddle no ASoIaF character beats eomer.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a lance and a horse Eomer curbstomps lol....

Jaime is a master swordsman and a good rider, however he isn't calvary.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"How would you beat him?"

"With a stick, while he slept. But on a horse? With a lance? He that man is unbeatable."

Not from the same series but still a great quote.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on horseback eomer stomps

on foot jaime wins

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lariend

@keehn93: There is no way Jamie could beat Aragon...

And doesn't Eomer win based out off feats since we never really see Jamie fight?

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Space_Coyote

@keehn93: Just because Martin said Jaime could kill Aragorn, it doesn't make it true.

If Mark Millar were to say that Kick Ass could beat Wolverine, would that automatically make it true? No, because logic would prevail. Aragorn is a Dúnedain which puts him beyond peak human in stats and feats.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cregan_Stark

GRRM is a massive LoTR fan and wrote his series in the image (in response to) of LoTR, he wrote Jaime to be on a level or slightly above Aragorn. For that reason I take Jaime in a beat down.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Keehn93

@space_coyote said:

@keehn93: Just because Martin said Jaime could kill Aragorn, it doesn't make it true.

If Mark Millar were to say that Kick Ass could beat Wolverine, would that automatically make it true? No, because logic would prevail. Aragorn is a Dúnedain which puts him beyond peak human in stats and feats.

@lariend said:

@keehn93: There is no way Jamie could beat Aragon...

And doesn't Eomer win based out off feats since we never really see Jamie fight?

You guys Martin made Jaime 80 year some odd years after. Whether you guys like it or not Martin made him to be a god with sword. ASOI&F is newer. Jaime is better because Martin made him better. Calm down children. They're both great books.

Actually we hear of Jaime going mad with bloodlust & cutting down dozens of Northern Nobles (Knights in everything but name conflicts with their religion). He only gets captured because he plants his sword threw the helm of the heir Karstarrk.

Guy gets ambushed by far superior forces & what does he do? Rally his troops & go straight for the King. Jaime is a legend.

FYI If a writer makes a character based off another (Aragon = Jaime) with the intention of making him better the newer character is better. If I took Wolverine gave him Adamantium skin but with all the same powers as my Wolverine would whoop the old Wolverine. Fanboys gotta deal.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaime is probably nowhere near as good a horseman as he is a swordsman, though he's probably very high-tier nonetheless. He's been unhorsed by guys such as Jorah and Sandor in tourneys before, so he's definitely not undefeatable. What are some of Eomer's feats?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rogueshadow  Moderator

Probably Eomer on horseback, Jaime is very good on horseback, but not great. On foot Eomer loses hard.

Best fight would be Eomer on horseback vs Jaime on foot. Jaime should win though, while Eomer is a great rider, Eomer has no notable feats I recall.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lariend

@keehn93: Just because Martin made Jamie to be better then Aragon doesn't mean he is better.... Aragon will and can't be slain be a mear man. Not even if GRRM stats it he does not speak for Tolkien. And I'm not a fanboy off Aragon, I personally don't like him that much but I would still defend him to the death for stupid statements like this. Aragon will win a fight against Jamie no matter what GRRM thinks or says simply because he made Jamie as a normal man. Aragon have better skills, is stronger, faster, better reflexes and more experience he win in every field. Do you know why? Because Aragon is not human.

Now why don't we get back to topic since you didn't bring anything useful to this thread by your post and I didn't with this one.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93: Just because the writer wrote him with the intention of making him better does NOT make him better. I could write a character with the intention of making it better than Superman, but that doesn't automatically make it so. We go by feats, not intentions.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

The opinions of LOTR fanboys do not matter. Martin made him better. You don't have any rebuttal for that.

Martin does not hold the licence for Aragorn. His statement containing him have zero credit, till tolkein approves of it - which isn't happening. .

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

If you glance over the ASoIaF text they can seem weak, but once you actually pick apart the things these guys are doing you'll realise they are pretty op. Martin doesn't make it clear so it doesn't break the suspension of belief.

Normal men cannot ko horses in a punch or rip off heads, nor can they go to to toe with 12 men simultaneously.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @princearagorn1: Whether he holds the licensing to the books or not is so irrelevant. I don't hold the licensing to Superman but I can make a stronger character right now; A guy named Steve who is invincible & has the power to spontaneously give his opponents various stages of cancer. Was that so hard? You people are so childish. Uuugh Aragon can't be beat he's too strong.

He was weak from imprisonment, and chained at the wrists. No knight in the Seven Kingdoms could have stood against him at his full strength, with no chains to hamper him. - Breinne of Tarth

When Ser Jaime sees the battle is lost, he rallies his retainers and attempts to cut his way through the host to slay Robb Stark in single combat. He is halted, but not before Daryn Hornwood, Eddard Karstark and Torrhen Karstark of Robb's personal guard are slain - A song of fire & ice wiki. The passage is from a Clash of Kings. One of the Catelynn chapters.

Understand what Jaime does here at the battle of the whispering wood. He has a force of a few hundred men (300-400 probably no exact number is given). Mostly men at arms with a few knights & squires (based off of who the Northmen captured). He gets lured into attacking a force of 200 Tully men at arms. While the ENTIRE NORTHERN FORCES (- Bolton I think) are waiting to ambush him. He is so vastly outnumbered here. The odds are going to be close to 50 to 1. Yet Jaime & his party still force his way close enough to Rob Stark that he is coated in the blood of his guards. Jaime kills 3 of Robs guard & countless other soldiers. You know why he didn't kill Rob? Because his sword got stuck in someones skull. He is a badass.

Westeroses population dwarfs Middle earth fyi. 200,000 men vs +400,000 men. It's one thing to be the best in England. It's another thing to be the best in a country that way larger like America.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lariend

@keehn93: So.. You are saying Jamie couldn't drag a sword from a skull such a badass.. and Yes Aragon can die, put him up another adversary like Witch king or Superman sure. But ordinary men no, he will not lose. And you character Steve will lose since he have 0 feats(which is what we go after here) Jamie might be a monster yes and the best swordsman in alllllllllllll off Westeros but he still can't win against Aragon. And no Jamie is not more skilled with a blade. Let me put it so you can read it,

ARAGON IS MORE SKILLED WITH A BLADE THAN JAMIE!

Edit: You can't possible know that Westeros population dwarf middle earths since Tolkien never stated how many lived there. I would say that the population in Valinor far surpasses Westeros since Elves have lived there for countless years.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rogueshadow  Moderator

@keehn93: Probably a little less than 300, since he was only going out to clear Marq Piper, who had a little under 50 men IIRC. I disagree with your argument about GRRM's word and I don't think you need to fall back on it to make a convincing argument for Jaime to be honest.

Avatar image for immortalteknique
ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaime is an undeniable beast and I think he takes Eomer in a very tough fight but let's not get carried away here. He's not taking Aragorn.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
deactivated-5bfd5d714c687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Jaime can't beat Aragorn. Also, Eomer wins here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@keehn93:

Whether he holds the licensing to the books or not is so irrelevant.

If he's making a statement containg aragorn, yes it is relevant. That's the very purpose licence exists, you can't quote anyone else's statement on the licensed material.

I don't hold the licensing to Superman but I can make a stronger character right now; A guy named Steve who is invincible & has the power to spontaneously give his opponents various stages of cancer. Was that so hard?

...Good for you. And your claim that 'he can beat superman' holds no credit till you also own superman, or his author agrees with you. Only matches your vote decides are between the characters that belong to you.

You people are so childish. Uuugh Aragon can't be beat he's too strong.

Don't be desperate. There's no need to call anyone else childish at all.

Understand what Jaime does here at the battle of the whispering wood. He has a force of a few hundred men (300-400 probably no exact number is given). Mostly men at arms with a few knights & squires (based off of who the Northmen captured). He gets lured into attacking a force of 200 Tully men at arms. While the ENTIRE NORTHERN FORCES (- Bolton I think) are waiting to ambush him. He is so vastly outnumbered here. The odds are going to be close to 50 to 1. Yet Jaime & his party still force his way close enough to Rob Stark that he is coated in the blood of his guards.

Could you post the quotes backing this 'fifty to one'? I remember katelyn saying something about six thousand men, and earlier report of robb's 12-15k soldiers outnumbering them three to one.. So their camp should be around 5-6000. And if jaime had 3-400 with him, it comes to be around 10-20 times at most. Not that it matters, since gave up on fighting the actual ambush to try and kill rob.

Jaime kills 3 of Robs guard & countless other soldiers. You know why he didn't kill Rob? Because his sword got stuck in someones skull. He is a badass.

a mark of true badass indeed.

Fighting more men is only a feat if you either beat them, or give them a tough fight. Not when you concede and just try reaching the other commander instead.

When he faced the ambush with his knights, they were absolutely slaughtered.

Are you seriously trying to play whispering woods as a good feat for Jaime? He got tricked, continued attacking even when his scouts were slain, and when he saw the battle against the main ambush was lost, he tried breaking towards jaime, in which he failed. And he's the guy supposedly surpassing aragorn? lol.

Westeroses population dwarfs Middle earth fyi. 200,000 men vs +400,000 men. It's one thing to be the best in England. It's another thing to be the best in a country that way larger like America.

Ironic comparison, since middle earth obliterates the unnamed world of ASOIAF power-wise.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93:

Whether he holds the licensing to the books or not is so irrelevant.

If he's making a statement containg aragorn, yes it is relevant. That's the very purpose licence exists, you can't quote anyone else's statement on the licensed material.

I don't hold the licensing to Superman but I can make a stronger character right now; A guy named Steve who is invincible & has the power to spontaneously give his opponents various stages of cancer. Was that so hard?

...Good for you. And your claim that 'he can beat superman' holds no credit till you also own superman, or his author agrees with you. Only matches your vote decides are between the characters that belong to you.

You people are so childish. Uuugh Aragon can't be beat he's too strong.

Don't be desperate. There's no need to call anyone else childish at all.

Understand what Jaime does here at the battle of the whispering wood. He has a force of a few hundred men (300-400 probably no exact number is given). Mostly men at arms with a few knights & squires (based off of who the Northmen captured). He gets lured into attacking a force of 200 Tully men at arms. While the ENTIRE NORTHERN FORCES (- Bolton I think) are waiting to ambush him. He is so vastly outnumbered here. The odds are going to be close to 50 to 1. Yet Jaime & his party still force his way close enough to Rob Stark that he is coated in the blood of his guards.

Could you post the quotes backing this 'fifty to one'? I remember katelyn saying something about six thousand men, and earlier report of robb's 12-15k soldiers outnumbering them three to one.. So their camp should be around 5-6000. And if jaime had 3-400 with him, it comes to be around 10-20 times at most. Not that it matters, since gave up on fighting the actual ambush to try and kill rob.

Jaime kills 3 of Robs guard & countless other soldiers. You know why he didn't kill Rob? Because his sword got stuck in someones skull. He is a badass.

a mark of true badass indeed.

Fighting more men is only a feat if you either beat them, or give them a tough fight. Not when you concede and just try reaching the other commander instead.

When he faced the ambush with his knights, they were absolutely slaughtered.

Are you seriously trying to play whispering woods as a good feat for Jaime? He got tricked, continued attacking even when his scouts were slain, and when he saw the battle against the main ambush was lost, he tried breaking towards jaime, in which he failed. And he's the guy supposedly surpassing aragorn? lol.

Ironic comparison, since middle earth obliterates the unnamed world of ASOIAF power-wise.

Look at your name lol I can't even reply anymore. You're fanboying is crazy. It's over 9000.

Killing his way to their leader only to lose due to faulty equipment (if he had Oathkeeper at that time he would have killed Rob undoubtedly) is a major feat. It shows that even outnumber 50-1 he still was able to just carve through men at arms & skilled warriors of noble birth.

PS the author doesn't need to agree if he's dead lol jesus you people. I mean they are great books but George RR Martin just owns fantasy literature right now. If he makes a character better than Aragorn he's just going to be better. Ownership means nothing. DCs writters can say Superman could kill Wolverine & they don't own him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@keehn93:

Look at your name lol I can't even reply anymore.

I'm pretty sure my name isn't the reason why you are unable to reply.

You're fanboying is crazy. It's over 9000.

Pot, kettle, black.

Killing his way to their leader only to lose due to faulty equipment (if he had Oathkeeper at that time he would have killed Rob undoubtedly) is a major feat. It shows that even outnumber 50-1 he still was able to just carve through men at arms & skilled warriors of noble birth.

You're forgetting that he gave up on the fight because they were getting slaughtered, and moved towards robb instead.

PS the author doesn't need to agree if he's dead lol jesus you people.

...I don't even. Whether dead or not, the characters remain his property. Some random guy can't go about claiming anything about any series.

I mean they are great books but George RR Martin just owns fantasy literature right now.

What world do you live in? GRRM owns fantasy? Even twilighthas sold more copies ASOIAF - Freaking twilight.

If he makes a character better than Aragorn he's just going to be better. Ownership means nothing.

lol. At least on earth, it still does.

DCs writters can say Superman could kill Wolverine & they don't own him.

And their statement doesn't matter in the slightest. They could say superman beats batman, and it will.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: I don't agree with a lot of what you are saying here, particularly you don't seem to get what happened at Whispering Wood, it didn't happen in the books the way it did in the show, there was a whole plan concocted by the Blackfish to lure Jaime out with just a couple of hundred men to root out what he thought were Marq Piper's raiders from the night before.

Jaime is not a good commander, a least at this point in the story, there's no doubt about that, but he had about 200 men to Robb's 6,000, the other 1 - 2,000 he had were back at Riverrun, he was lured out and he still managed to fight his way to Robb. Only after that did Robb root out the other men from Riverrun, leaderless and unprepared they all fled or died, Jaime was already out of the game by then. It's a seriously impressive feat.

Also, by the third age, Middle Earth does not obliterate ASOIAF at all.

First age would, but that's a poor comparison, put them up against the Age of Heroes where entire country sized landmasses can be obliterated or the Valyrians and you'd have a fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

I don't agree with a lot of what you are saying here, particularly you don't seem to get what happened at Whispering Wood, it didn't happen in the books the way it did in the show, there was a whole plan concocted by the Blackfish to lure Jaime out with just a couple of hundred men to root out what he thought were Marq Piper's raiders from the night before.

That is true, I already said jaime having 2-400 men was reasonable enough. I am not talking about the show, there it was directly mentioned that jaime killed ten men or so (Theon: Kill him Robb, send his head back to his father. He cut down ten of our men.)..

Jaime is not a good commander, a least at this point in the story, there's no doubt about that, but he had about 200 men to Robb's 6,000, the other 1 - 2,000 he had were back at Riverrun, he was lured out and he still managed to fight his way to Robb. Only after that did Robb root out the other men from Riverrun, leaderless and unprepared they all fled or died, Jaime was already out of the game by then. It's a seriously impressive feat.

I'm not talking about that. Jaime knew he didn't have a chance to actually fight, so he went after robb instead - robb, who was leading the men. You're talking as if he cut down 6000 that were between them. Yes, he was outnumbered, but it's not like he gave the army a fight. He tried making a break for robb, and failed.

Also, by the third age, Middle Earth does not obliterate ASOIAF at all.

I suppose third age would be a better fight.

First age would, but that's a poor comparison, put them up against the Age of Heroes where entire country sized landmasses can be obliterated or the Valyrians and you'd have a fight.

I don't see that happening..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

I never said he cut down 6,000 men... whachoo talkin' bout? He did manage to fight his way through the army though and Robb's personal guard, killing God knows how many men he must have killed, he would have killed Robb too if he'd had Valyrian steel as it wouldn't have stuck in brain matter. He was flanked on every corner by three groups of 2,000, of course he didn't have a chance with just 150 men or so (my personal estimate, Jaime wouldn't take 400 men to root out 50, no way. neither would Aragorn. )

The whole argument 'he was outnumbered about fifty to one and still managed to reach robb' is what the problem is. He didn't put up a fight against the vast army, He saw he couldn't, He went towards robb, and cut down the men that came between them - considering robb was somewhere at the lead, I am not seeing how that is impressive.

This is a world where second rate swordsmen can beat 12 men and motherf*ckers can rip heads off, it's not nearly as weak as you are making it out to be, man, it really isn't.

Alright, but I'm not implying ASOIAF is absolutely weak to begin with.

Don't see what happening? The Age of Heroes had some crazy crazy powerful feats and the Valyrians had hundreds of Dragons as well as blood magic (shadow babies, resurrection etc.). Honestly even in the current day there is nothing to stop a faceless man knifing Aragorn in his sleep.

morgoth & co. says hello.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Robb being towards the front doesn't change much, he'd still have had to fight through a large number of men to get to Robb, who he would have killed if not for getting the sword stuck, that much is clear from what Robb says.

Oh yeah, obviously you have to get rid of anybody above the Maia, Celestial beings are too much. I'm talking about the populace of Middle Earth, the Elves, Dwarves, Ents, Men etc vs Children of the Forest, First Men, Giants, Wargs, Greenseers etc. I actually wasn't even thinking about the evil forces, such as those of Morgoth or the Others.

Also, I just deleted my post by accident and can't get it back, so I will repost here:

@princearagorn1: I never said he cut down 6,000 men... whachoo talkin' bout? He did manage to fight his way through the army though and Robb's personal guard, killing God knows how many men he must have killed, he would have killed Robb too if he'd had Valyrian steel as it wouldn't have stuck in brain matter.

He was flanked on every corner by three groups of 2,000, of course he didn't have a chance with just 150 men or so (my personal estimate, Jaime wouldn't take 400 men to root out 50, no way), neither would Aragorn. This is a world where second rate swordsmen can beat 12 men and motherf*ckers can rip heads off, it's not nearly as weak as you are making it out to be, man, it really isn't.

Don't see what happening? The Age of Heroes had some crazy crazy powerful feats and the Valyrians had hundreds of Dragons as well as blood magic (shadow babies, resurrection etc.). Honestly even in the current day there is nothing to stop a faceless man knifing Aragorn in his sleep.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaime takes this handily. (See what I did there)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow:

Robb being towards the front doesn't change much, he'd still have had to fight through a large number of men to get to Robb, who he would have killed if not for getting the sword stuck, that much is clear from what Robb says.

Why will he have to fight a large number of men to get to someone who was near the lead of his flank? He had his troops with him, and they just had to face the people in front of robb..

Oh yeah, obviously you have to get rid of anybody above the Maia, Celestial beings are too much. I'm talking about the populace of Middle Earth, the Elves, Dwarves, Ents, Men etc vs Children of the Forest, First Men, Giants, Wargs, Greenseers etc. I actually wasn't even thinking about the evil forces, such as those of Morgoth or the Others.

I started thinking with morgoth and other vala, and was like "0_o what is he thinking?"

Also, I just deleted my post by accident and can't get it back, so I will repost here:

Good thing I quoted all of it :)

@rexorr said:

Jaime takes this handily. (See what I did there)

I don't see that happening, he'll need a really capable warrior lending him a hand.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rogueshadow  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Robb always had at least 30 of his personal guard with him in battle for one, and Jaime was flanked first, then he fights for a time, then Maege shows up and he realises he has no hope, thenhe goes for Robb, he survived a long ass time in that fight.

We'll just agree to disagree on how impressive it is.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Robb always had at least 30 of his personal guard with him in battle for one, and Jaime was flanked first, then he fights for a time, then Maege shows up and he realises he has no hope, thenhe goes for Robb, he survived a long ass time in that fight.

We'll just agree to disagree on how impressive it is.

I suppose so.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eomer.

@stompa said:

Eomer wins this the rohirim basically eat,sleep and live on their horses since birth and regularly fight orcs on wargs where the beast is at least as dangerous as its rider. When in a saddle no ASoIaF character beats eomer.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eomer has the advantage as it's on horseback.

If it were on foot, just swordplay, Jaime would take it IMO.