Entire Mortal Kombat 9 Roster vs Shazam!

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kenshima15

Basically Shazam enters the MK Tournament and everyone in the MK9 roster fights him!

Arena is Earth Realm

Will Shazam be subdued or will he destroy all of them!

No Caption Provided

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DarthAznable

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By TheComedian_

Smoke.

Turns to smoke.

Burns him from the inside out.

Would that work?

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this before or after Arcade endings? If it is after, then Johnny Cage solos

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kenshima15

Smoke.

Turns to smoke.

Burns him from the inside out.

No Caption Provided

Would that work?

If Shazam could wrestle control from Deadman while being possessed, then I don't believe Smoke could efficiently do anything to him!

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkutz said:

Is this before or after Arcade endings? If it is after, then Johnny Cage solos

Before of Course, and Arcade endings aren't even canon lol

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15: Well idk what you're including here just making sure, anyway, the smoke thing would work, and if the picture is accurate, Shao Khan solos.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kenshima15

@jkutz said:

@kenshima15: Well idk what you're including here just making sure, anyway, the smoke thing would work, and if the picture is accurate, Shao Khan solos.

No Caption Provided

Liu Kang wrecked Shoa Khan, and he isn't even Spiderman level of strength and feats! How the hell will Shao Kahn beat Shazam LMAO!

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15: Absorbs his soul, the thing you are referencing didn't even put him down, he's show to have recovered immediately after the fight from a punch straight through the heart. Shao Kahn solos

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Enormity

The wizard beats them

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kenshima15
No Caption Provided

@jkutz: Liu Kang punched a Hole LMAO! Now imagine Shazam, the guy who knocked out Superman! he'll punch Shao Kahn to bits!

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jkutz

@kenshima15: Lol you assume Shazam will have enough time, without prior knowledge he's still fighting the rest of MK9 and while he does that Shao Khan steals his soul or Mind-Rapes him. He might not solo but while Shazam is busy with the rest, Shao Khan takes him down no problem.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kenshima15

@jkutz:

@jkutz said:

@kenshima15: Lol you assume Shazam will have enough time, without prior knowledge he's still fighting the rest of MK9 and while he does that Shao Khan steals his soul or Mind-Rapes him. He might not solo but while Shazam is busy with the rest, Shao Khan takes him down no problem.

No Caption Provided

Liu kang lost to raiden who wasn't even trying LMAO! So yes 90% of MK guys can die by lighting

No Caption Provided

Shazam Flies into the air and fry at least 90% of them all

Only people left will be Raiden and probably Shao Khan and they two will lose

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15: But in the time it takes him to electrocute MK9(Which won't kill all of them btw) Shao Khan will have already Mind-Raped him or stolen his soul, Shazam loses.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkutz said:

@kenshima15: But in the time it takes him to electrocute MK9(Which won't kill all of them btw) Shao Khan will have already Mind-Raped him or stolen his soul, Shazam loses.

Shoa Khan will be dead instantly, and its Shang Tsung that steals souls not Shao Khan, and in order for him to steal souls the Person has to be weak! I'm sorry Everyone in MK9 gets fried to a crisp except Raiden, who loses to Shazam because he is psychically weaker

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkutz said:

Shoa Khan will be dead instantly, and its Shang Tsung that steals souls not Shao Khan, and in order for him to steal souls the Person has to be weak! I'm sorry Everyone in MK9 gets fried to a crisp except Raiden, who loses to Shazam because he is psychically weaker

LOL this is what shows how little you know of the MK universe, go read up then you can come back and talk about how Shazam supposedly "wrekcs" with one lightning strike.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kenshima15

@jkutz said:

@kenshima15 said:

@jkutz said:

LOL this is what shows how little you know of the MK universe, go read up then you can come back and talk about how Shazam supposedly "wrekcs" with one lightning strike.

Not one lighting, strike...a rain of lightning strikes! I have played MK since 1992, I know MK very well. Most of them are street level. Shazam has speed and strength on his side. Shit bullets hurt Raiden and Shao Khan, Bullets don't hurt shazam!

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is dumb Shazam stomps by feats.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15: Wrestling control from Deadman seems more like a mental feat, dontcha think?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam stomps this-

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By onilordasmodeus

So Shazam is in the MK tournament? He is subject to the MK Elder Gods rules? Hmm...interesting...

Anyway, Raiden would tell everybody to stand back and he'd solo Shazam (MK Tournament or not). He'd turn him back into a little boy, then execute him for threatening MK's Earthrealm.

OR...

Scorpion could take Shazam to the Netherrealm, which drains magical energy on top of strengthening Scorpion, and he could solo Shazam.

OR...

Shao Kahn could soul rape him (I think).

OR...

Quan Chi and Shang Tsung (the Deadly Alliance) could go after Shazam, and while I'm not sure if they could win on there own, they could definitely do some damage.

OR...

All these things (and more) could all work in tandem and take Shazam down.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15: Wrestling control from Deadman seems more like a mental feat, dontcha think?

Sort off, but then he yelled Shazam, But I'm sure Magical lighting will be enough to get rid of the Smoke that tries to possess him

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Shazam is in the MK tournament? He is subject to the MK Elder Gods rules? Hmm...interesting...

Anyway, Raiden would tell everybody to stand back and he'd solo Shazam (MK Tournament or not). He'd turn him back into a little boy, then execute him for threatening MK's Earthrealm.

HAHAH! then why the hell hasn't Black Adams don't that? Raiden was getting his ass smacked around with a hammer, bro...Shazam knocked out Superman, i'm sure Raiden's body parts will be somehwere around when Shazam punches him to bits..

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@kenshima15 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

HAHAH! then why the hell hasn't Black Adams don't that? Raiden was getting his ass smacked around with a hammer, bro...Shazam knocked out Superman, i'm sure Raiden's body parts will be somehwere around when Shazam punches him to bits..

1) Aren't you the TC? Why are you taking a side? That is against the rules on CV.

2) Why are you talking about a Death Battle? A non-canon Youtube video pitting Raiden against a characters that is VERY different than Shazam?

3) It was discussed somewhat here on CV sometime ago on whether or not Raiden could transform BA or CM back to their human selves, as Specter was able to do such a thing because his power / station was above that of the Wizard's, and thus Specter's power trumped his.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/raiden-vs-black-adam-1463625/

Like wise Raiden is also on a station above the Wizard, and thus above BA and CM, which should allow him to do exactly what I said, and reverse Shazam's spell.

You obviously made this thread not realizing, or even entertaining, anything about the MK side of things, or all the possibilities of what they could do. But to answer your question about why BA can't do that to CM, it is because they are essentially equal in standing and station; they are both below / Heralds of the Wizard. Sure BA is probably stronger overall, but that has a lot to do with the fact that he is more adept with his powers, and has more overall experience. On that same note, Raiden is an eternal God who has a literal eternity of experience beyond Shazam / Billy.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_ said:

Sort off, but then he yelled Shazam, But I'm sure Magical lighting will be enough to get rid of the Smoke that tries to possess him

Smoke doesn't possess people...

Are you sure you aren't just trying to undermine the MK universe?

It's funny, a lot of threads have been popping up like this lately.

kenshima15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15 said:

@thecomedian_ said:

I'm sure Smoke will love to have his fill of Magical Electricity, something even The Green martian while tangible is vulnerable to! why you might ask? Magic!

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@thecomedian_ said:

@kenshima15 said:

@thecomedian_ said:

I'm not sure if smoke could do much to Shazam, but one thing to think about it that Smoke himself is fused with / has a demon sealed within him; an Enenra. Smoke's mental fortitude (when pushed or if he looses control) is fairly powerful, but at the same time I don't know / really doubt that he would powerful enough to be able to take Shazam alone.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam, spite against the MK characters.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Shazam wrecks them all.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody is soloing Shazam, but he is certainly going to have is hands full if they all attack at once. Lightening spam would work but Raiden could theoretically block it but I doubt it. I see Shazam taking a slight majority 6/10

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam wins.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well someone is gonna come in and say speed blitz.

But, if Shazaam has shown to resist: TK, TP, Soul manipulation, Possession, Dark magic, Extreme cold, extreme heat and other things such as Soulnados (can be conjured by Quan Chi) then he should be fine here. If not, he will have at least SOME problems.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Shao Kahn can soul rip. In MK3 he took just about every persons soul on the earth with the exception of the few chosen Earthrealm warriors.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam stomps them all, with one hand behind his back, and then leaves Kitana, Jade and the other girls alive; to live out his play boy Netherrealm Mansion...

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecomedian_ said:

@kenshima15 said:

@thecomedian_ said:

I'm sure Smoke will love to have his fill of Magical Electricity, something even The Green martian while tangible is vulnerable to! why you might ask? Magic!

Way to acknowledge the rest of my post, lol.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshima15 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

1) Aren't you the TC? Why are you taking a side? That is against the rules on CV.

2) Why are you talking about a Death Battle? A non-canon Youtube video pitting Raiden against a characters that is VERY different than Shazam?

3) It was discussed somewhat here on CV sometime ago on whether or not Raiden could transform BA or CM back to their human selves, as Specter was able to do such a thing because his power / station was above that of the Wizard's, and thus Specter's power trumped his.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/raiden-vs-black-adam-1463625/

Like wise Raiden is also on a station above the Wizard, and thus above BA and CM, which should allow him to do exactly what I said, and reverse Shazam's spell.

You obviously made this thread not realizing, or even entertaining, anything about the MK side of things, or all the possibilities of what they could do. But to answer your question about why BA can't do that to CM, it is because they are essentially equal in standing and station; they are both below / Heralds of the Wizard. Sure BA is probably stronger overall, but that has a lot to do with the fact that he is more adept with his powers, and has more overall experience. On that same note, Raiden is an eternal God who has a literal eternity of experience beyond Shazam / Billy.

this

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shazam

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really like to overrate MK characters. Not saying it's done here, considering it's all of them lol, but I've seen it happen alot on here.

KingWillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

Yes Shao Kahn can soul rip. In MK3 he took just about every persons soul on the earth with the exception of the few chosen Earthrealm warriors.

But this is MK9 Shao Kahn. Isn't this a separate timeline or something?