This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

The most powerful incarnation of each character fight ill foe is incapacitated.

Spider-Man believes Thor is attacking Manhattan, Thor believes Spidey is attacking Asgard.

Fight occurs in an abandoned city.

No prep.

BEGIN!!!

#2 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

according to the only article on this site regarding the enigma force Prince Wayfinder had to "pray for its help". If spidey is hindered by the same effect, he will be dead before he even utters his first word of prayer, also due to spiderman's constant desire to make jokes and be funny he would likely get taken. Your OP contradicts the Title. Title says Thor with OF. OP says "most powerful incarnation" most powerful incarnation of Thor is RKT who would annihilate spidey with or withot the enigma force. And even Thor w/ OF is essentially as powerful as Odin. So if you put Odin into this fight it would be a stomp, and so I think the same applies to Thor with Odinforce.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Enigma Force Spider-Man feats?

#4 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: at best, defeating a Tri-Sentinel using all the Captain Universe power given to him. Odin Force Thor takes this one with ease.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@jeanroygrant: at best, defeating a Tri-Sentinel using all the Captain Universe power given to him. Odin Force Thor takes this one with ease.

Thor one-shots him than.

#6 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I think that Thor is being overrated, spiderman would defeat him

#7 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: you think why? you know something we don't?

#8 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: First, please don't kill me (hahahahaha, funny joke)

Second, EF spidey has better feats than OF Thor

#9 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: I know what you said, and I asked you what are the feats. beating that Tri-sentenal Loki put together isn't that impressive. and even with out Uni-powers he only needed nova's help to do so. oh, and btw, OF Thor isn't the strongest encarnation of him, it's Rune King Thor who is even stronger than odin(just a fun fact).

#10 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor...

#11 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

Well EF Spidey managed to punch Thor out of orbit in 1 hit, and Hulk has defeated Thor in combat countless times, so....

#12 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: Actually, he did in What If? #31 and then proceeded to kick his ass all across Africa. But that was set in another reality, where after spending at least a year or more as Captain Universe(the more you have EF the stronger it gets), Peter had become infinitely more powerful than he was during the whole "Acts of Vengeance: Cosmic Spider-Man" saga.

you are talking about this:

Plus. this Thor never had Odin Force.

he once heart galactus with it.

Thor uses God-blast, and wins against spidey.

#13 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

EF still whopped Thor, even if it was canon it is still a representation of a fictional truth

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio
@troller said:

EF still whopped Thor, even if it was canon it is still a representation of a fictional truth

Trollers gonna troll. As already mentioned, Thor didn't have The Odin Force and that fight is not canon so is completely irrelevant. 
#15 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

OF Thor still loses as EF spider owned normal Thor he must be able to beat OF Thor

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio
@troller said:

OF Thor still loses as EF spider owned normal Thor he must be able to beat OF Thor

Begone, Troll. You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have been found wanting.
#17 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL I WANT IS THE TRUTH!!! THE UNBIASED, UNLIED TRUTH, AND YOU SIR, YOU SIR HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE!!!!

NOW I CAST YOU FROM MY THREAD, BEGONE FOUL VERMIN, MY FOLLOWERS APPRECIATE NOT THE FILTH THAT OOZES FROM YOUR BEING!!!!

#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio
@troller said:

ALL I WANT IS THE TRUTH!!! THE UNBIASED, UNLIED TRUTH, AND YOU SIR, YOU SIR HAVE FAILED TO PROVIDE!!!!

NOW I CAST YOU FROM MY THREAD, BEGONE FOUL VERMIN, MY FOLLOWERS APPRECIATE NOT THE FILTH THAT OOZES FROM YOUR BEING!!!!

You've been given the truth. Non-Canon fights don't count for anything. Your entire argument is based on a flawed premise. Cease your prattle and move on.
#19 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

EF Spidey is one of the most powerful beings in existence, and you mean to tell me that this Thor person (whoever he is) can defeat him

Troll no longer, I pray you

#20 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio
@troller said:

EF Spidey is one of the most powerful beings in existence, and you mean to tell me that this Thor person (whoever he is) can defeat him

Whatever, Troll. You've been beaten soundly.
#21 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

By what argument

#22 Posted by Pwok21 (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

EF Spidey is not one of the most powerful beings in existence, people overstate his worth.

Honestly OF Thor takes this, it isn't even a debate.

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10789 posts) - - Show Bio

By the argument that you're just trolling. Every piece of "evidence" you have provided has been debunked and yet you continue to try and prop their validity. I'm done here. Hopefully you'll be receiving the Ban you so richly deserve in short order.

#24 Posted by Ricky_Gervais (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@troller said:

Whatever, Troll. You've been beaten soundly.

Mate I think troller won

#25 Posted by Ms. Omega (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no this is starting to sound like the Lucifer vs Heroes Universe thread.

#26 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Answer: troller wins.

#27 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#28 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, this guy is even called troller.

Obvious troll is obvious.

#29 Posted by Ricky_Gervais (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

Lol, this guy is even called troller.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Wait a minute mate, first off, he's a level 17, so credit due, and he has a 1000 post count, and he has over 30 followers, so either he ain't a troller, or he is the most wonderful and spectacular troller to have eve existed and we should all be humbled that he would come onto this site.

#30 Posted by nickzambuto (13699 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god he's back.

#31 Posted by Riddlergeist (550 posts) - - Show Bio

hehe bump../.

#32 Posted by Referee (7637 posts) - - Show Bio

@riddlergeist:

No Bumping a Year old Thread Just Mentioned on a Troll Thread

#33 Edited by Riddlergeist (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@referee said:

@riddlergeist:

No Bumping a Year old Thread Just Mentioned on a Troll Thread

i do what i want.