• 58 results
#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the sexy Enchantress defeat the Man of Steel in any way?

I'll make a scenerio :)

Amora finds herself in the DC universe and doing a little digging finds out about Superman. She chooses to try and get him under her spell to go forth and rule this universe with his might. Can she do it?

Post Edited:2008-01-25 20:11:47

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#3 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

not fast enough

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"no"

Come on not even an enchantment, a simple kiss is all it'd take ;)

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Apparition says:
"no"
Come on not even an enchantment, a simple kiss is all it'd take ;)"

is she going to kiss his hand when he slaps her unconscious?

:)

#6 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Come on not even an enchantment, a simple kiss is all it'd take ;)"

I doubt Supes' first move would be to kiss her.

#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

can't she put him under a spell.that stops him from attacking ?

#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Andferne says:
" Come on not even an enchantment, a simple kiss is all it'd take ;)"
I doubt Supes' first move would be to kiss her."

Supes first move wouldn't be to smack her either.

#9 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, how do we know Superman would instantly take her out? Andferne, do they know about each other before the fight? Like, does he have the files of her and the other foes of Thor on the JLA supercomputer, or is this a new encounter?

#10 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Gloom says:
"Andferne says:
" Come on not even an enchantment, a simple kiss is all it'd take ;)"
I doubt Supes' first move would be to kiss her."
Supes first move wouldn't be to smack her either."

of course not but see this is where people dont get the whole superspeed argument. no matter what he tries to do first, when she's leaning in to kiss him he can move to the other side of the city before she actually places her lips on him. it's the reaction time that's important. i was just joking around about smacking her. he wouldn't do that.

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes would have no idea who she is, let alone what she is capable of. But the same goes for Amora.

I'll make a scenerio :)

Amora finds herself in the DC universe and doing a little digging finds out about Superman. She chooses to try and get him under her spell to go forth and rule this universe with his might. Can she do it?

#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

is she anywere near WW ?

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Andferne says:
"Ok I edited the first post to have the scenerio in it. What do you mean anywhre near Wonder Woman?"
are her powers like WW"

nope. basically she can fire mystical bolts, teleport across dimensions, and she can use her kiss to get men to fall for her.

#14 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I edited the first post to have the scenerio in it.

What do you mean anywhre near Wonder Woman?

#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Ok I edited the first post to have the scenerio in it. What do you mean anywhre near Wonder Woman?"

are her powers like WW

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

with your change in the first post andferne, she could whip something up and trick him into touching it or drinking it before he knows what she's trying to do. but that's the only thing she could do to get him under her spell.

#17 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

A typo, I'm sure.

#18 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Enchantress is a typical asgardian who can lift about 20-30tons, durable and etc, but her main focus is on magic, potions, elixirs dealing with Love and enchantments.

#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Enchantress is a typical asgardian who can lift about 20-30tons, durable and etc, but her main focus is on magic, potions, elixirs dealing with Love and enchantments."

she might win ,i really don't know
Post Edited:2008-01-25 20:17:03

#20 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"with your change in the first post andferne, she could whip something up and trick him into touching it or drinking it before he knows what she's trying to do. but that's the only thing she could do to get him under her spell."

I know there's no way she cab take in with Fist-a-cuffs.

I know Poison Ivy get Supes under her spell once, what was it that brought him out of her spell?

Would the Enchantress actually be able to take over the world with Superman at her side?

#21 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Apparition says:
"with your change in the first post andferne, she could whip something up and trick him into touching it or drinking it before he knows what she's trying to do. but that's the only thing she could do to get him under her spell."
I know there's no way she cab take in with Fist-a-cuffs. I know Poison Ivy get Supes under her spell once, what was it that brought him out of her spell? Would the Enchantress actually be able to take over the world with Superman at her side?"

has for her taking over the world,bats has kryptonite,if something like this happen,so i don't think she have control for long

#22 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's a little busy or pre-occupied. Didn't you see the scan(comic) with Supergirl shakeing him down for money lol.

#23 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Batman's a little busy or pre-occupied. Didn't you see the scan(comic) with Supergirl shakeing him down for money lol."

i know,just tossing out a theory,here another couldn't zatanna find to set him free or somthing?

#24 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a fight I'd love to see. Enchantress and Zatanna going leg to leg err spell to spell.

#25 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"That's a fight I'd love to see. Enchantress and Zatanna going leg to leg err spell to spell."

same here man

#26 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"Andferne says:
"Apparition says:
I know there's no way she cab take in with Fist-a-cuffs. I know Poison Ivy get Supes under her spell once, what was it that brought him out of her spell? Would the Enchantress actually be able to take over the world with Superman at her side?"
has for her taking over the world,bats has kryptonite,if something like this happen,so i don't think she have control for long"

that shouldnt work. not if he's actually using his powers intelligently.

#27 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Andferne says:
"Apparition says:
has for her taking over the world,bats has kryptonite,if something like this happen,so i don't think she have control for long"
that shouldnt work. not if he's actually using his powers intelligently."

well he under contol,and Enchantress has no idea what batman is able to do,unless she found any thing on him

#28 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

She could get Supes to spill his beans on everyone if he is under her spell. I think she would be prepared for Batman for sure.

#29 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it just depends on who planned out she does things. Her problem in the past in Marvel was her feelings for Thor. Well he ain't here for her to worry about so I think she can get Supes to take out most of them before they realize thier in trouble.

#30 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yah and the first thing she would want to know is what were the major threats to stopping him. so he would tell her about the kryptonite. so she would have him find every piece on the planet and she would just teleport them away. then they would find all of the deposits of lead in locations owned by certain individuals and collect the kryptonite from there too and teleport that away, though she might keep some for herself just in case.

then she would have him kidnap other heroes for her so she could ensorcel them too. then she would have several male heroes working for her, instead of just superman. she could do it if she got him with a potion or something first.

#31 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

what about the rest of the JL ?
Post Edited:2008-01-25 20:46:43

#32 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

true if she plans smart,she'll take over

#33 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it to Enchantress. If she can do spells could she put on a spell that makes her look exactly like Lois Lane? Furthermore She has a high durability level the longer she stays concious the more likely chance she could kiss Superman.

#34 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

enchantress ftw

#35 Posted by Fresh Prince (5173 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman speed-blitz's Enchantress and wins easily.
#36 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

enchantress ftw.. she would play the victim or simply come on to him to get close.

#37 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Enchantress could easily manipulate Superman into being her slave/sidekick/explicit other. She could call for help in Metropolis and Superman would come swooping in to save her and BAM she's got him magicked. Superman is vulnerable to magic and Enchantress has seduced people who were magically resistant, with both magic and her looks.

#38 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park said:

Enchantress could easily manipulate Superman into being her slave/sidekick/explicit other. She could call for help in Metropolis and Superman would come swooping in to save her and BAM she's got him magicked. Superman is vulnerable to magic and Enchantress has seduced people who were magically resistant, with both magic and her looks.

None of which will help her when he smacks her unconscious before she can react.

The answer...is still Superman.

#39 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

@Void_Paladin: Morals off Superman could do that, Morals on Enchantress would be able to get a spell in..

#40 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@0blivion_: Morals on is the reason I said smack her unconscious instead of punch her head off. It's still a fight and unless he's jobbing today, he has know reason to stand there and allow himself to be hit by a much slower opponent.

#41 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

@Void_Paladin: Superman has no idea who sheis or what she is capable of and it would only take a moment for her a cast a spell, in this case mind control.

#42 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes via speed blitz.

#43 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP`s scenario suggests this isnt a ``battle`` per say,it suggest Enchantress has time to plan.

Assuming i am correct,i STRONGLY doubt she would attempt to engage him in combat and it shouldnt be too hard to trick him.
Besides,if Encantadora managed to kiss Superman when he was taking her to jail,i strongly doubt Enchantress wouldnt be able to do the same.

#44 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me re-explain myself:

Morals on: Enchantress

Morals off. Superman

#45 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Morals off. Superman

Even with Morals on, Superman takes this, unless Speedblitz is off.

#46 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Morals off. Superman

I wouldn't say that. Enchantress is tricky. She would probably give herself up then kiss Supes, while he thinks the fight has won.

#47 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Morals off. Superman

I wouldn't say that. Enchantress is tricky. She would probably give herself up then kiss Supes, while he thinks the fight has won.

Yes, but without CIS Superman would knock her out.

#48 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@ReVamp said:

Morals off. Superman

Yes, but without CIS Superman would knock her out.

Yup.

#49 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: So you agree with me?

#50 Posted by Immortal777 (7675 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know is shes going to respect supermans pimp hand