#1 Posted by IcePrince_X (4855 posts) - - Show Bio

Both at their peak powers but with their character's mind frame. 
Who wins it?

versus

#2 Edited by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Scarlet Witch would win.

#3 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Scarlet Witch, but Amora is too powerful for her.
#4 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10047 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168: 

I am assuming this is not HoM Wanda since she would be in her right mind. Interesting scans. Is that the whole confrontation between them?
#6 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @pcbh168: I am assuming this is not HoM Wanda since she would be in her right mind. Interesting scans. Is that the whole confrontation between them? "
I think this is normal Wanda in the battle because it would be spite if it was the HoM version. Yes, that's the whole confrontation; the next scan is just Vision telling Enchantress that her seduction worked on him and then she leaves.
#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10047 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168:
Cool thanks. I never knew they had a confrontation. Then I think Wanda has a shot here if she can counter Amora's magic.
#8 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @pcbh168: Cool thanks. I never knew they had a confrontation. Then I think Wanda has a shot here if she can counter Amora's magic. "
No problem. Wanda totally summed up Enchantress in the scan when she said magic isn't her strong point.
#9 Posted by Grimnir (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch at most powerful can destroy whole of Asgard let alone one single character from Asgard

#10 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda's hexes even effect Loki.

#11 Posted by Mighty Max (460 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168:
That last scan is from Avengers Reborn which all takes place in the heroes Reborn universe:
Funny thing is in the Heroes Reborn universe Enchantress pretends to be Scarlet Witch's mother.

As for the battle I agree, I think in a very close battle Scarlet Witch should edge it.
#12 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

even at classic levels, the Scarlet witch managed to defeat Dormammu himself as well as proving to be more powerful in terms of raw power than Morgan Le Fay.. i think Wanda has the edge.. 

#13 Posted by ripcurl (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch may have the mystic edge, but don't forget the Enchantress is close to Luke Cage in terms of physical strength.
#14 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

wait wait wait, the op says "Both at their peak powers but with their character's mind frame." 

at peak powers, Wanda would demolish Amora in a blink of an eye.. :P 

#15 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Enchantress. I'm not going to count House of M.

#16 Posted by pcbh168 (1684 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" wait wait wait, the op says "Both at their peak powers but with their character's mind frame."  at peak powers, Wanda would demolish Amora in a blink of an eye.. :P  "
HoM Wanda was never in the right frame of mind, so it must be normal Scarlet Witch.
#17 Edited by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio
@pcbh168 said:

" @lord_oraculous016 said:

" wait wait wait, the op says "Both at their peak powers but with their character's mind frame."  at peak powers, Wanda would demolish Amora in a blink of an eye.. :P  "
HoM Wanda was never in the right frame of mind, so it must be normal Scarlet Witch. "
true enough but contrary to popular belief, Wanda's powers during the HoM were not caused by her madness, but rather, her uncontrolled powers was the thing that was eating away at her sanity.. she doesn't need to stay insane to possess those levels of power.. if she were properly taught on how to control her powers like what Doctor Strange initially planned, then she could theoretically used that same level of power without losing her sanity..  

the OP should have been a little more specific in my opinion.. anyways, i still belief Wanda has the edge over Amora.. 
#18 Edited by DothThouEvenLift (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Hom wanda wins

If not she loses

#19 Posted by MasterKungFu (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight) Amora

Beauty Pagent) either way

#20 Posted by Jacthripper (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex

#21 Posted by Squares (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch. Enchantress has been defeated by much less powerful opponents.