Enchantress and the Skurge vs. Emerald Empress and Persuader

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Apparition

hopefully this is a fight that hasn't been done before. i didn't see it.

it looks to me like these characters are very similar so who do you think would win?

Reject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Reject

I'd say Amora and Skurge would win this battle. Skurge could hang with Thor, so Persuader shouldn't be too difficult, and Amora can just cast a spell to bring Persuader under her thrall anyway. Besides Empress and Persuader are just copies of the real thing anyway.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Reject says:

"I'd say Amora and Skurge would win this battle. Skurge could hang with Thor, so Persuader shouldn't be too difficult, and Amora can just cast a spell to bring Persuader under her thrall anyway. Besides Empress and Persuader are just copies of the real thing anyway."

You make some good points but the Emerald Eye is a hugely powerful device, capable of launching attacks that can cause the likes of the Legion of Superheroes cause for concern - in many ways it is a green Lantern level weapon.

Skurge is far more powerful than Persuader and Skurges axe can also open gateways to other areas of space/dimensions.

With this he could open a tear in space to a sun and let solar plasma through, likewise the coldness of space - you get the drift.

Amora, she can manipulate quite a wide range of magics, not just the man mesmerism thing. She was quoted as being in the top 10 Asgardian magic users.

I have not seen the emerald Eye protect the Empress from mystic mind attacks which I know Enchantress can use.

So yes in this instance, I would also back the Enchantress and Skurge for the win.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apparition

thanks guys. i was leaning that way too but i wanted to see what others thought.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By vuviper
@the creator said:
"

Reject says:

"I'd say Amora and Skurge would win this battle. Skurge could hang with Thor, so Persuader shouldn't be too difficult, and Amora can just cast a spell to bring Persuader under her thrall anyway. Besides Empress and Persuader are just copies of the real thing anyway."

You make some good points but the Emerald Eye is a hugely powerful device, capable of launching attacks that can cause the likes of the Legion of Superheroes cause for concern - in many ways it is a green Lantern level weapon.

Skurge is far more powerful than Persuader and Skurges axe can also open gateways to other areas of space/dimensions.

With this he could open a tear in space to a sun and let solar plasma through, likewise the coldness of space - you get the drift.

Amora, she can manipulate quite a wide range of magics, not just the man mesmerism thing. She was quoted as being in the top 10 Asgardian magic users.

I have not seen the emerald Eye protect the Empress from mystic mind attacks which I know Enchantress can use.

So yes in this instance, I would also back the Enchantress and Skurge for the win.

"
Skurge is more powerful than Persuader? I thought persuader was supposed to be pretty powerful, I wouldn't really know though
law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is a really cool thematic battle, nice.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b4614ca5580
deactivated-60b4614ca5580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else imagining the DCAU fatal five vs A:EMH Masters of Evil?

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skurge beats Persuader, by BFR or energy blasts

Amora beats Emerald Empress in a tough fight

Battle_nerd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers