User Lists: 0

God Emperor of Mankind

Emperor Sidious

vs Justice League of America ( Pre-52 )

and

Round 1 Morals on both sides ( if they have any ) not blood lusted

Round 2 No morals and blood lusted

No Prep for either side. Both emperors work together to the fullest

Both Villians and heroes work together to the fullest as well.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Trigon erases them from existence

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What is this supposed to mean?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry it glitched out to where it didnt let me type my lines so i had to edit it my apologizes.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you expect them to take on all of the DC universe?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My expectation is what would they do if they were dropped there.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

Ha, I hope not. Maybe he's limiting it to those on Earth?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: So how is this a battle? And how do you expect this to be answered? Hypothetical threads like this are banned.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

There's no way they could take on the entire DC universe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Really? Didnt know i've seen some posted up here and there so i thought i'd take two emperors from two galaxies they'ev conquerored or ruled by one way or another and placed them on earth. I wanted to see what people's opinions are when they are placed onto earth and how they'd deal with the people on earth, and ofc pushing towards other solar systems and galaxies.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

This is completely hypothetical and subjective because this has never happened to these characters (well, I can't speak for the God Emperor). Therefore, there is no criteria with which to assess this, no past instances to be used as evidence, or anything even remotely resembling this to form at least some level of implicational assessment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are too intellegent for a stupid direct assault against DC earth. My honest opinion is that they would work in secret, manipulating the situation and events in their favor. Eventually taking over DC earth and beyond the same way Sidious manipulated the galactic republic over time into the galactic empire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Alright i've editted into a new thread, i didnt know those were banned threads, so again as i've said i apologize.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

I still can't really speak for the God Emperor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: I like that answer, thank you. XD but that was kind of what i was wondering. I should of been more direct, i was in more of a panic cause all i did was put pictures up and it basically posted it so i was in a rush to put the things up and such. Didnt help i invited everyone after i realized that

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By mickey-mouse

If it's just the people in the picture.

Round 1 Morals on both sides ( if they have any ) not blood lusted---

Superman, Zoom, Martian Manhunter, WW, CC, and a few others do most of the work.

All of the lower level characters get slaughtered. Everyone tries to buy the genius level characters some time to figure something out.

Zoom & Flash solo. Superman can help, but he'll just get sloppy seconds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Lower & Mid tier characters die, fight still stands as is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: But wouldnt mind attacks stop flash and zoom?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Nope, they can both move faster than the speed of thought. MM would shield them. They would have to worry about everybody else, even while Zoom & Flash soloed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

You and me both. Someone care to shed some light on this character?

Sidious will be tough for any non-magic opponent because of Soul Transfer. He's very quick as well, though certainly not at Flash speeds. He can feed off the lives of citizens all over the planet as he did with Byss. If he is subtle, and he can be very subtle, Sidious can manipulate important planetary factors like corporations and governments, perhaps even becoming a key figure in them. Maybe even some uncertain or weak-willed heroes or villains, too. Then there are the more direct threats, like his wormholes and other Force attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Emperor of Mankind

Emperor Sidious

and

Who is this guy? God Emperor of MAnkind? Feats please

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp said:

God Emperor of Mankind

Emperor Sidious

and

Who is this guy? God Emperor of MAnkind? Feats please

Short bio of the Emperor

he is able to see into the future, if you dont want to read all of it its the last two paragraphs. He also has 20 "sons" made in his imagine and each of them has i guess u could say a piece of him ( the emperor ) and thus puts him in the Multi-Thousand Tons in strength, can see at light speed,

also as i've stated every primarch is weaker than him. He also is a Alpha level Psyker and is the strongest there is, even on the golden throne where his corpses lies on the golden throne he successfully blocks out 4 powerful chaos gods along with the warp an is also able to transport men and women everywhere via warp.

^ On his golden throne uses warp storms across a whole solar system.

<--Also the abilityTemporary Time Freeze and hundreds of years worth of Precog in a eye blink.

<-- Healing factor

<-- powerful strikes that have massive shockwaves.

also quote on how even more powerful the strikes are at fromt he emperor

Desperately the Emperor summons his power and lashes out. Lightning flicker between the combatants. The stench of ozone fills the air. The Emperor leaps forward, sword raised. Weapons clash as the battle is joined on every level: physical, spiritual, psychic.

Bolts of force flicker as mortal gods clash, balancing the fate of the galaxy on every blow. Runesword and lightning claw ring against each other with a sound like thunder. Energies potent enough to level planets are unleashed.

-White Dwarf 131

However if you dont think that is enough on "how hard he hits" he also was holding back while the two dualed ( which was horus his most beloved son )

The Emperor sees the trap that has been set for him. He has been restraining himself, trying not to hurt one who has been as a son to him. Now he sees that there is no trace of his trusted comrade left. He knows that he must stop this semblance of his former friend and avenge the fallen Terminator. He must strike one deadly blow. He will get no other chance.

He gathers every particle of his power, focuses it into a mighty bolt of pure force, more coherent than a laser, more destructive than an exploding sun. He aims it at Horus, a lance of power destined for the madman's heart. Horus senses the upsurge of energy and turns to face the Emperor, a look of horror on his face.

-White Dwarf 131

I have more feats if need be, even though not all the feats will be from the Emperor, but his primarchs leave enough i believe that will enough to put the emperor higher what most think.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Most of the Jl Or Villains Speedblitz sidious with rather ease. The other one I'm not sure about

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@shootingnova said:

You and me both. Someone care to shed some light on this character?

Sidious will be tough for any non-magic opponent because of Soul Transfer. He's very quick as well, though certainly not at Flash speeds. He can feed off the lives of citizens all over the planet as he did with Byss. If he is subtle, and he can be very subtle, Sidious can manipulate important planetary factors like corporations and governments, perhaps even becoming a key figure in them. Maybe even some uncertain or weak-willed heroes or villains, too. Then there are the more direct threats, like his wormholes and other Force attacks.

The God Emeperor of Mankind is the leader of the Imperium in 40k a being of immense psychic and physical ability. His Psionic abilities were such that he was capable of mindraping galaxys and keeping thousands of solar systems in check via his telepathy alone. When an alien race set about attack his home on Terra he accidently destroyed the entire star system from a few lightyears away when he only ment to kill the fleet. In combat he is superior to all his sons one of whom was seen tossing a couple of thousand tons without much effort. His reflexes are pretty much lightspeed. His strikes while holding back where enough to level planets. Time control, soul sucking and a magnitude of other abilities.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: So, with Sidious, what do you think he can accomplish?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Strider1992

@shootingnova: Well honestly the JLA don't pose much of a threat as he could enslave them all mentally from lightyears away and Darth Sidious can create black holes and the like IIRC. If they were smart I can see them taking over a good portion of DC however as soon as we get to the stupidly high level beings like Spectre they are gonna get merked.

If its just the people pictured then they clear without a ton of difficulty. With timestop and TP they can ensalve them all pretty easily and with Sidious capable of black holing the hell out of everyone when frozen in place the two teams don't really stand much of a chance. Even Flash's speed is useless here due to time control.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I'm pretty sure it was just DC earth, not the entirety of the universe.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't win a straight fight aganst all of them, that JLA roster includes Phantom Stranger. If they play it smart, they can maybe pull off a win using manipulation like the other guy mentioned earlier.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Honestly i'm not an expert on DC earth but unless there are any powerful reality warpers or anyone with a vast amount of psionic power there then the Emperors won't encounter many problems. If the earth gets prep and knowledge on the Emperors then they would have had trouble.

As I said if its just the characters pictured they won't have much trouble.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Seriously this is a Spite Thread. Do you not like Sidious or something, or do you hold some type of grudge against his character?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whirlwind_33: It's not a spite match, it's only vs the people in the picture, OP maker has already stated that.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Darkseid is in one of those pictures....

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FatherChaos

@war_ruin: I'd argue Sidious and God Emperor can take Darkseid if he jobs...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By War_Ruin

@lukehero: Look at the second picture, Darkseid is in the back.

Also, I find it dumb to watch people say that the Sith lords can take Darkseid on.

What is even worse is that Superman is his Pre 52, Flash is there, Martian Manhunter Pre 52 is there, Sinestro is there, Green Lantern is there, Wonder woman is there, Phantom Stranger is there.

Zoom is even there.....

The rest are getting slaughtered but the people I mentioned above should do the work in both rounds.

I will admit, Star wars is quite a powerful verse but against Zoom, Superman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Sinestro, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Phantom Stranger, and Darkseid.

What is even worse is all of them are Pre 52/Post Crisis. The emperors are going to die.

Another says otherwise, they forget what can these powerhouses can do.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By War_Ruin

I think most of everyone in thie thread (except maybe a few) forgot what the Pre 52 powerhouses can do.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_ruin: My bad I just noticed Phantom and DS are there. They combine with Zoom and Flash to get the job done.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By War_Ruin
War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By War_Ruin

@fatherchaos: Maybe but there is Green Lantern, Sinestro, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Zoom, Wonder Woman, Phantom Stranger.

The OP stated that these are all Pre 52

the emperors are getting manhandled pretty easily.

Once Flash and Zoom steals both of their speeds, the Rest of the league and villains kill them easily, physically.

If Sidious tries to do soul transfer (Whatever you call it), Martian Manhunter, Phantom Stranger and Darkseid are here who can easily take it.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like was said before, Zoom, Flash, Darkseid, MM, and Phantom Stranger at pre 52 are just too much for these two. If the emperor's just appear and the entire rosters of both are not aware of it then I could see them manipulating and mind controlling many of the low to mid tier characters to kill eachother. Once this happens the big psychics are going to get involved and I really don't know how PS or MM would actually compare to the God Emperor. Sidious is good here, but not as good as many of the high tier villains. If he creates a force storm utilizing the maximum amount of his power, he may be able to do considerable damage. (I am not sure but the God Emperor may even be able to amp Sidious in which case I could see him creating a universal level force storm which would OHKO almost everyone listed.)

Overall they do pretty well but the odds are stacked way against them here.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@war_ruin: You don't know who the God Emperor of Mankind is do you?

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering the DC characters in this fight i actually think the emperors could win this, mostly due to the God Emperor. It wont be easy, but it's possible.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By War_Ruin

@jonny_anonymous: No but Darkseid and phantom Stranger are here.

zoom is here, Superman is here, Green Lantern is here, Flash Flash is here, Sinestro is here, Wonder Woman is here, Zatanna is here, Black Adam is here..... Red lantern is here....Firestorm is here.. I also forgot to mention Bizarro is here...

What's even worse is they're all PRE-52/Post Crisis Versions as the OP stated.

How is palpatine going to counter Zoom who will slow down time and Flash stealing his speed. How will he stop Green lantern and Sinestro from making a wormhole while Superman and Martian Manhunter fight him at the sametime?

How will God emperor counter (the Real) Darkseid and Phantom Stranger's attacks?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@war_ruin: dude stop talking and actually research the characters you're arguing against because your just making a fool out of your self.

War_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By War_Ruin

@jonny_anonymous: Did you forget what these powerhouses can do or are you only looking at one side and not looking at both sides? For the record, Phantom Stranger beated the Spectre.