• 67 results
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Asgardian Hulk

During the events of Revenge of the Sith, Mace Windu and Yoda go together to kill Emperor Palpatine. When they get to Palpatine's office, Palpatine and Anakin are waiting with their lightsabers.

Palpatine and Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu and Yoda

Who wins?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xanni15

The Jedi. Changed my mind.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Team sith takes it!!

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Sorry Yoda... Die you must...

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Xanni15

@Bane_of_sith:

@ImTheDamnBatman:

Why do you think that? Anakin would be the first taken out by either of the Jedi then they double up on Palps. No?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

*leaves thread*

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I think Anakin would take out mace than double team yoda with palpatine and win,,,I know some will say that mace would beat Anakin but it's my opinion that he could beat windu

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Xanni15

@Bane_of_sith said:

I think Anakin would take out mace than double team yoda with palpatine and win,,,I know some will say that mace would beat Anakin but it's my opinion that he could beat windu

What if Yoda faced off against Anakin and that left Mace to stall Sidious?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Obi wan is considered to be one of the best saber due lists in the Jedi, and IMO he is better than windu, and Annakin puts up one hell of a fight only losing because of his brashness so I think he could possibly take windu than help palpatine destroy yoda,,,,not like it couldn't go the other way but if I were betting I would take them because against two Jedi masters Annakin would be the underdog,,,and I love a long shot

DAwNTEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DAwNTEy

@Bane_of_sith: Obi wan is not better than windu as a lighsaber duelist not even close to either mace or yoda, Kenobi is a master of lightsaber form 3: Soresu, both mace and yoda have mastered all lightsaber forms including Form VII juyo, exclusive to mace is Form VII variant called Vaapad, which only top tier masters can handle, otherwise you fall to the dark side. Yoda and Mace are levels high above anakin and obi wan.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I'm just going off of what I read in a book, but I've only read a handful, I do recall reading that he was considered to be one of the best though,,,I never read any books elaborating on maces windus skill

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Ya know, I was going to actually get into this discussion and pick at the arguments, but I know for a fact I'll regret it later.

So... yeah.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Xanni15

@JediXMan:

Now you're just teasing us. lol

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

....... *sigh*

Been done.

Sith team wins. Palpatine blitzes Windu, then defeats Yoda. So he soloes.

And I don't really feel like picking at these discussions.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan:

Just commenting without getting into this argument yet again. I've debated this issue many times. Most people know my stance, and those that disagree aren't going to change their minds. It's a pointless debate.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Xanni15

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan:

Just commenting without getting into this argument yet again. I've debated this issue many times. Most people know my stance, and those that disagree aren't going to change their minds. It's a pointless debate.

I understand that, but there's newer members who may not know of your views on it, nor do many (if any) have the vast knowledge you do regarding Star Wars. I can only imagine how many times this has come up before.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Xanni15

@ShootingNova said:

....... *sigh*

Been done.

Sidious could do that around RotS?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShootingNova

@DAwNTEy said:

@Bane_of_sith: Obi wan is not better than windu as a lighsaber duelist not even close to either mace or yoda, Kenobi is a master of lightsaber form 3: Soresu, both mace and yoda have mastered all lightsaber forms including Form VII juyo, exclusive to mace is Form VII variant called Vaapad, which only top tier masters can handle, otherwise you fall to the dark side. Yoda and Mace are levels high above anakin and obi wan.

No. Please. Look, Obi-Wan is also a master of Form I: Shii-Cho, and Form VI: Niman, with proficiency in Form IV: Ataru and basic knowledge of Form V: Shien.

Mace's use of Vaapad is irrelevant. It was designed to fight against Dark Siders, but it is dreadfully infirm and ineffective.

Anakin and Obi-Wan are at least approachable to Mace Windu. Windu is not a stack of tiers above them.

@Xanni15 said:

@Bane_of_sith:

@ImTheDamnBatman:

Why do you think that? Anakin would be the first taken out by either of the Jedi then they double up on Palps. No?

Uh? What? Sorry, Palpatine kills Windu before he can react and then defeats Yoda. Solo.

@DAwNTEy said:

I'll take the Jedi here because you said anakin skywalker not darth vader, anakin still had not gotten his full powers yet since he still lost to Obi wan kenobi in episode 3, mace and yoda are far more powerful still during that time, either mace or yoda can make short work of anakin, then both mace and yoda, you got mace who is a superb lightsaber duelist, and yoda who is also there at the top with mace but is even more powerful in the force, they can kill sidious no problem together.

And now what? Palpatine stomps Mace before he can react, then defeats Yoda. If you indeed did read every book, like you said you have, you would realize that:

Before Mace realizes what has happened, Kolar, Tiin, and Fisto have fallen to Sidious's blade.

--Taken from The Complete Visual Dictionary

Windu required an amp of gargantuan level to even react and fight against Sidious:

Because Mace, too, has an attachment. Mace has a secret love. Mace Windu loves the Republic.
Many of his students quote him to students of their own: "Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace."
For Mace Windu, for all his life, for all the lives of a thousand years of Jedi before him, true civilization has had only one true name: the Republic.
He has given his life in the service of his love. He has taken lives in its service, and lost the lives of innocents. He has seen beings that he cares for maimed, and killed, and sometimes worse: sometimes so broken by the horror of the struggle that their only answer was to commit horrors greater still.
And because of that love now, here, in this instant, Anakin Skywalker has nine words for him that shred his heart, burn its pieces, and feed him its smoking ashes.
Palpatine is Sidious. The Chancellor is the Sith Lord.
He doesn't even hear the words, not really; their true meaning is too large for his mind gather in all at once.
They mean that all he's done, and all that has been done to him—
That all the Order has accomplished, all it has suffered—
All the Galaxy itself hasgone through, all the years of suffering and slaughter, the death of entire planets—
Has all been for nothing.
Because it was all done to save the Republic.
Which was already gone.
Which had already fallen.
The corpse of which had been defended only by a Jedi Order that was now under the command of a Dark Lord of the Sith. Mace Windu's entire existence has become crystal so shot-through with flaws that the hammer of those nine words has crushed him to sand.

Mace was deep in it now: submerged in Vaapad, swallowed by it, he no longer truly existed as an independent being. Vaapad is a channel for darkness, and that darkness flowed both ways. He accepted the furious speed of the Sith Lord, drew the shadow's rage and power into his inmost center—And let it fountain out again. He reflected the fury upon its source as a lightsaber redirects a blaster bolt.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith (the ...... is other parts of the book that aren't necessary)

Vaapad made him an open channel, half of a superconducting loop completed by the shadow; they became a standing wave of battle that expanded into every cubic centimeter of the Chancellor's office. There was no scrap of carpet nor shred of chair that might not at any second disintegrate in flares of red or purple; lampstands became brief shields, sliced into segments that whirled through the air; couches became terrain to be climbed for advantage or overleapt in retreat. But there was still only the cycle of power, the endless loop, no wound taken on either side, not even the possibility of fatigue.
Impasse.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

And Mace can do nothing against Palpatine's lightning:

Palpatine still made no move to defend himself from Skywalker; instead he ramped up the lightning bursting from his hands, bending the fountain of Mace's blade back toward the Korun Master's face.

Mace's blade bent so close to his face that he was choking on ozone. "Anakin, he's too strong for me—"

This was beyond Vaapad; he had no strength left to fight against his own blade.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShootingNova

@Xanni15 said:

@ShootingNova said:

....... *sigh*

Been done.

Sidious could do that around RotS?

Yes, he could. Read what I posted above.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Xanni15

@ShootingNova said:

@Xanni15 said:

Uh? What? Sorry, Palpatine kills Windu before he can react and then defeats Yoda. Solo.

He did no such thing in the movie against either Jedi Master.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan:

I understand that, but there's newer members who may not know of your views on it, nor do many (if any) have the vast knowledge you do regarding Star Wars. I can only imagine how many times this has come up before.

Honestly, I've had my fill debating new guys. Often times, they are rather pretentious and think they know it all. And that's not limited to newbies; I just really can't be bothered (a nice quote from the Doctor suits me fine: "I don't need to make claims, I know how good I am")

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

@Xanni15 said:

And the movie is not the only source that you can use. I am using the EU for all of these fights unless specified movie only.

If you had read what I posted in the last page, you would realize he is perfectly capable of killing Windu before he can react and then taking down Yoda in a fight, but with Anakin it becomes much quicker.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Xanni15

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan:

Honestly, I've had my fill debating new guys. Often times, they are rather pretentious and think they know it all. And that's not limited to newbies; I just really can't be bothered (a nice quote from the Doctor suits me fine: "I don't need to make claims, I know how good I am")

There's nothing wrong with that, and I can see why you would but then again not all newbies are like that (not that you said all, because you didn't) and people want to discuss certain battles. Wouldn't it have been easier to not comment at all, then? That wasn't meant as a rude or sarcastic comment, just appears like you've become jaded with Star Wars debates.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Xanni15

@ShootingNova said:

@Xanni15 said:

And the movie is not the only source that you can use. I am using the EU for all of these fights unless specified movie only.

If you had read what I posted in the last page, you would realize he is perfectly capable of killing Windu before he can react and then taking down Yoda in a fight, but with Anakin it becomes much quicker.

Well the OP did frame it during RotS.

I read it, but like I said he didn't do it in the movies either time he would have been able to. Plus you said he's capable of wormholing anything so that would have made it easier against the Jedi Council, no?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan:

There's nothing wrong with that, and I can see why you would but then again not all newbies are like that (not that you said all, because you didn't) and people want to discuss certain battles. Wouldn't it have been easier to not comment at all, then? That wasn't meant as a rude or sarcastic comment, just appears like you've become jaded with Star Wars debates.

Simply expressing my overall disdain. I'll comment when there is an interesting discussion to be had. But this is one of those fights that I have debated many, many times, and it always ends up the same.

DAwNTEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DAwNTEy

We are talking about the times of Revenge of the sith, Anakin is a non factor in this fight since he isn't powerful enough yet to take on mace or yoda, if this was sidious of episode 4 through 6 or so then yea i'll gladly agree to sidious beating both mace and yoda since he fed from a lot of darkness during the times of the empire, Windu gave sidious a good fight, same with Yoda, in this case you got both of them against sidious, Yoda gave sidious trouble when it came to lightsaber dueling, and now with the help of mace, you are adding Team Jedi's chances at winning, the only thing sidious has left to do is run away like all sith do, because that was exactly what he was doing with yoda, fleeing, he was afraid to get killed and that all of his plans go down the drain with no one to train anakin, sidious knew yoda was capable of killing him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@JediXMan said:

*leaves thread*

Lol, it's in the name. :p

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

@Xanni15: Umm.... two errors.

1. And ROTS novelization can be used.

2. He only mastered the wormhole after EP VI, so your point is moot. And it seems he planned out everything that happened in that duel (its obvious he could have one-shotted each of them):

The Coruscant nightfall was spreading through the galaxy. The darkness in the Force was no hindrance to the shadow in the Chancellor's office; itwas the darkness. Wherever darkness dwelled, the shadow could send perception. In the night, the shadow felt the boy's anguish, and it was good. The shadow felt the grim determination of four Jedi Masters approaching by air. This, too, was good.

-- Taken from Revenge of the Sith

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

*leaves thread*

Eh?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Xanni15

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Xanni15 said:

@JediXMan:

Simply expressing my overall disdain. I'll comment when there is an interesting discussion to be had. But this is one of those fights that I have debated many, many times, and it always ends up the same.

All right, I hope you find that interesting discussion.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@DAwNTEy said:

We are talking about the times of Revenge of the sith, Anakin is a non factor in this fight since he isn't powerful enough yet to take on mace or yoda, if this was sidious of episode 4 through 6 or so then yea i'll gladly agree to sidious beating both mace and yoda since he fed from a lot of darkness during the times of the empire, Windu gave sidious a good fight, same with Yoda, in this case you got both of them against sidious, Yoda gave sidious trouble when it came to lightsaber dueling, and now with the help of mace, you are adding Team Jedi's chances at winning, the only thing sidious has left to do is run away like all sith do, because that was exactly what he was doing with yoda, fleeing, he was afraid to get killed and that all of his plans go down the drain with no one to train anakin, sidious knew yoda was capable of killing him.

What is going on? Once again, here is the direct proof you have not read every novel. I have not. Silver has not. JediXMan has not.

I will requote parts of my previous post:

Once again, during the ROTS era, Palpatine blitzed masters before Mace Windu realized what was happening:

Before Mace realizes what has happened, Kolar, Tiin, and Fisto have fallen to Sidious's blade.

--Taken from The Complete Visual Dictionary

Mace Windu required a gargantuan amp of both speed and skill to match Sidious:

Because Mace, too, has an attachment. Mace has a secret love. Mace Windu loves the Republic.
Many of his students quote him to students of their own: "Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace."
For Mace Windu, for all his life, for all the lives of a thousand years of Jedi before him, true civilization has had only one true name: the Republic.
He has given his life in the service of his love. He has taken lives in its service, and lost the lives of innocents. He has seen beings that he cares for maimed, and killed, and sometimes worse: sometimes so broken by the horror of the struggle that their only answer was to commit horrors greater still.
And because of that love now, here, in this instant, Anakin Skywalker has nine words for him that shred his heart, burn its pieces, and feed him its smoking ashes.
Palpatine is Sidious. The Chancellor is the Sith Lord.
He doesn't even hear the words, not really; their true meaning is too large for his mind gather in all at once.
They mean that all he's done, and all that has been done to him—
That all the Order has accomplished, all it has suffered—
All the Galaxy itself hasgone through, all the years of suffering and slaughter, the death of entire planets—
Has all been for nothing.
Because it was all done to save the Republic.
Which was already gone.
Which had already fallen.
The corpse of which had been defended only by a Jedi Order that was now under the command of a Dark Lord of the Sith. Mace Windu's entire existence has become crystal so shot-through with flaws that the hammer of those nine words has crushed him to sand.

Mace was deep in it now: submerged in Vaapad, swallowed by it, he no longer truly existed as an independent being. Vaapad is a channel for darkness, and that darkness flowed both ways. He accepted the furious speed of the Sith Lord, drew the shadow's rage and power into his inmost center—And let it fountain out again. He reflected the fury upon its source as a lightsaber redirects a blaster bolt.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith (the ...... is other parts of the book that aren't necessary)

Vaapad made him an open channel, half of a superconducting loop completed by the shadow; they became a standing wave of battle that expanded into every cubic centimeter of the Chancellor's office. There was no scrap of carpet nor shred of chair that might not at any second disintegrate in flares of red or purple; lampstands became brief shields, sliced into segments that whirled through the air; couches became terrain to be climbed for advantage or overleapt in retreat. But there was still only the cycle of power, the endless loop, no wound taken on either side, not even the possibility of fatigue.
Impasse.

And Mace can do nothing against Palpatine's lightning:

Palpatine still made no move to defend himself from Skywalker; instead he ramped up the lightning bursting from his hands, bending the fountain of Mace's blade back toward the Korun Master's face.

Mace's blade bent so close to his face that he was choking on ozone. "Anakin, he's too strong for me—"

This was beyond Vaapad; he had no strength left to fight against his own blade.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Xanni15

@ShootingNova said:

@Xanni15: Umm.... two errors.

1. And ROTS novelization can be used.

2. He only mastered the wormhole after EP VI, so your point is moot. And it seems he planned out everything that happened in that duel (its obvious he could have one-shotted each of them):

The Coruscant nightfall was spreading through the galaxy. The darkness in the Force was no hindrance to the shadow in the Chancellor's office; itwas the darkness. Wherever darkness dwelled, the shadow could send perception. In the night, the shadow felt the boy's anguish, and it was good. The shadow felt the grim determination of four Jedi Masters approaching by air. This, too, was good.

-- Taken from Revenge of the Sith

1. Okay? But then you're placing more importance on the novel version over the movie version. Personally I would go George Lucas>Matthew Stover (if that's the book you're using) though it's just my preference.

2. I wasn't trying to make a point, well, other than that Sidious in the movie didn't seem like he could just breeze through everything/everyone, whether he planned it all out that way or not.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

@Xanni15 said:

Okay? But then you're placing more importance on the novel version over the movie version. Personally I would go George Lucas>Matthew Stover (if that's the book you're using) though it's just my preference.

I'm not. The Movie version is G-Canon, but that does not make the C-Canon material incapable of being discussed. It is still canon all the same.

2. I wasn't trying to make a point, well, other than that Sidious in the movie didn't seem like he could just breeze through everything/everyone, whether he planned it all out that way or not.

Okay......? Regardless, Palpatine was not using Wormholes around that time. Once again, you consistently talk about this never happening in the movie when I already showed you it was from the EU.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

@JediXMan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

*leaves thread*

Eh?

Lol you said "...*Leaves Thread*, and i'm like it's in the name "JediXMan. As in you are meant to be here.

DAwNTEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DAwNTEy

@ShootingNova:

Your biggest mistake in all your proof from the book, all the proof you are using is against mace, you seem to forget mace is teamed up with yoda at the same time, cause like i said anakin is a non factor here, and if you think so then someone help you, this is basically a yoda, mace vs sidious match up, you are pointing out weaknesses towards mace ok, but yoda is not gonna stand there and let mace fight sidious one on one, as a team things are different, like i said Yoda gives sidious trouble, sidious was fleeing the entire time from yoda reducing himself to force powers because he didn't want to risk getting killed, if you got mace along with yoda, then sidious gets stomped, as a team yoda and mace are far more powerful.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Xanni15

@ShootingNova said:

@Xanni15 said:

Okay? But then you're placing more importance on the novel version over the movie version. Personally I would go George Lucas>Matthew Stover (if that's the book you're using) though it's just my preference.

I'm not. The Movie version is G-Canon, but that does not make the C-Canon material incapable of being discussed. It is still canon all the same.

Okay......? Regardless, Palpatine was not using Wormholes around that time. Once again, you consistently talk about this never happening in the movie when I already showed you it was from the EU.

Yes, you are. You haven't once used anything from the movie version, not once. SO it appears like you are placing more importance on the novel or dictionary, or anything besides the movie version.

Don't get caught up on the wormhole comment, it was just something that Sidious has done but not in the movies, because as you have said he learned or did it after them. Something else he didn't do in the movies was speedblitz Mace or Yoda, according to the movies that is.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ShootingNova

@DAwNTEy: And in no way is this a mistake. I was pointing out the errors of your argument.

Once again, Yoda may be able to fight with Sidious, but he is not as fast as Sidious, which is what is important. If Anakin could attack Yoda and even keep him from a second, he would have helped Palpatine instantly kill Mace. There's no "fight" between Windu and Palpatine, Palpatine kills him before he can react.

You are basically ignoring Anakin, hypocritically. He wouldn't be able to do anything? He is at least approachable to Windu, and can hold a couple of blows against Yoda, meaning that once he does, Palpatine would have already killed Windu. It then becomes Palpatine + Anakin vs Yoda, or maybe just Palpatine vs. Yoda, in which case Team 1 still wins.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

*leaves thread*

Eh?

Lol you said "...*Leaves Thread*, and i'm like it's in the name "JediXMan. As in you are meant to be here.

Oh, okay. I thought you were saying that, given my name, I'd be siding with the Jedi. My mistake.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@JediXMan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

*leaves thread*

Eh?

Oh, okay. I thought you were saying that, given my name, I'd be siding with the Jedi. My mistake.

it's all good.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

@Xanni15 said:

Yes, you are. You haven't once used anything from the movie version, not once. SO it appears like you are placing more importance on the novel or dictionary, or anything besides the movie version.

Don't get caught up on the wormhole comment, it was just something that Sidious has done but not in the movies, because as you have said he learned or did it after them. Something else he didn't do in the movies was speedblitz Mace or Yoda, according to the movies that is.

What appears is not what is. More or less, I rarely debate movie versions since its much more obvious.

And you already know what happens if its movie. Now we have the EU to discuss.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShootingNova
Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Xanni15

@ShootingNova said:

@Xanni15 said:

What appears is not what is. More or less, I rarely debate movie versions since its much more obvious.

And you already know what happens if its movie. Now we have the EU to discuss.

I like debating the movie versions.

And you already know what happens in the EU, so what's left to discuss?

DAwNTEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DAwNTEy

@ShootingNova:

ok lets do it your way, So this is how the battle would go, Yoda against sidious, Yoda can hold off long enough with sidious, that battle can take some time, sidious is not gonna breeze through the battle, the movie is enough proof of that not to mention that a lot of the time it was sidous running away from yoda, and on the other side Windu and Anakin, anakin is not gonna hold on long enough with windu, anakin held on with obi wan because they were at that time of equal power, windu is still more powerful then both obi and anakin, so Windu obviously takes this, and then goes to help yoda, sidious dies team 2 wins.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ShootingNova

@Xanni15: Okay. Then debate them. I'll leave it here like JXM did so you guys can do whatever you want.

Something is. Nobody else is even considering the EU, but if you don't want me pulling the EU into this, fine, I'll leave this thread as it is.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ShootingNova

@DAwNTEy: ........

And you have just ignored what I have said.

My go is this:

Windu vs. Sidious, Anakin distracts Yoda.

> Sidious bltizes Windu.

> Sidious and Anakin defeat Yoda.

Done. I'm not going to post here anymore.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Xanni15

@ShootingNova said:

@Xanni15: Okay. Then debate them. I'll leave it here like JXM did so you guys can do whatever you want.

Something is. Nobody else is even considering the EU, but if you don't want me pulling the EU into this, fine, I'll leave this thread as it is.

I will, thank you.

You can pull whatever you want into this, it's not my thread. We were just using two different forms of media, that's all. No need to leave, your knowledge would be very useful for people who might not know.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ShootingNova

@Xanni15: Okay. Its just its gotten tiring. I've posted what I need to, now I can let people run amok and sell around their ignorance and rumours (I'm not referring to anyone specifically). I'm tired of this now.

DAwNTEy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DAwNTEy

@ShootingNova: Oh your go? see this does not apply, you are putting the battle the way you see it fit, same like i did.

Windu vs Anakin

Sidious vs Yoda

You ignored me as well, we can't make the battle the way we see it fit, its gotta be like its gotta be, and from what i know the rivalry is mostly with Yoda vs Sidious, Supreme Leader of the Jedi Council against (Master)Dark Lord of the Sith, not apprentice, so i'll stick to that

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

@Xanni15: Okay. Its just its gotten tiring. I've posted what I need to, now I can let people run amok and sell around their ignorance and rumours (I'm not referring to anyone specifically). I'm tired of this now.

Now I think you see my point a tad better.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShootingNova

@DAwNTEy: Alright, whatever. I can see it with the movie versions, but not the EU.

@JediXMan: I was always like this, its just I pushed myself before to post..........