#1 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio


   

VS

The fight takes place in the Phantom Zone. Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer easily.

#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

lucifer stomp
#4 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" Lucifer easily. "
@Thor's hammmer said:
" lucifer stomp "
#5 Posted by EmperorVulcan (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer analstomp.

#6 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" lucifer stomp "
@Silver2467 said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" Lucifer easily. "
@Thor's hammmer said:
" lucifer stomp "
"
@Primmaster64 said:
" Lucifer easily. "
@EmperorVulcan said:
" Lucifer analstomp. "
Yep. & Spite.
#7 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortanono: You bumped this in order to do that? 
#8 Posted by OblivionKnight (3356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: He normally does that rather than putting it down himself. But, it's no worries I suppose. 
Anyways, Lucifer makes Joker question his existence. Joker will say his existence is Batman. Lucifer goes on to say, " So you're entire existence is about hunting down and stalking a guy who hunts and stalks other criminals? What should you do if Batman were killed?"
Joker stutters, stuck in his own thoughts, trying to make sense of what he just realized: his existence is meaningless. He begs Lucifer to kill him and Lucifer does so. The end.
#9 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer is so cunning he'll make Joker destroy himself.. 
 
@OblivionKnight said:

" @Silver2467: He normally does that rather than putting it down himself. But, it's no worries I suppose.  Anyways, Lucifer makes Joker question his existence. Joker will say his existence is Batman. Lucifer goes on to say, " So you're entire existence is about hunting down and stalking a guy who hunts and stalks other criminals? What should you do if Batman were killed?" Joker stutters, stuck in his own thoughts, trying to make sense of what he just realized: his existence is meaningless. He begs Lucifer to kill him and Lucifer does so. The end. "
co-sign..
#10 Posted by Primebonnick (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

@OblivionKnight: bmp this is exactly how i see the battle ending

#11 Posted by JediXMan (30321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primebonnick said:

@OblivionKnight: bmp this is exactly how i see the battle ending

And this was worth bumping because...?

Moderator
#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

#13 Posted by Primebonnick (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: hey its an old thread why not are yow insulted by it?

#14 Posted by JediXMan (30321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primebonnick said:

@JediXMan: hey its an old thread why not are yow insulted by it?

How come every time something irritates me, people seem to think I take personal offense? Please.

Yes, it's old. But if you can't bring something new to the table, I fail to see the point in bumping a thread which has not seen a single post in over a year.

Moderator
#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

Lucifer easily.
#16 Posted by Primebonnick (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Primebonnick said:

@JediXMan: hey its an old thread why not are yow insulted by it?

How come every time something irritates me, people seem to think I take personal offense? Please.

Yes, it's old. But if you can't bring something new to the table, I fail to see the point in bumping a thread which has not seen a single post in over a year.

i get what you saying but when its Lucifer there isn't any much more anyone can bring to the table other than him winning

#17 Posted by JediXMan (30321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primebonnick:

And therefore, there is no purpose in reviving a thread that is justifiably dead.

Moderator
#18 Posted by Primebonnick (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: since when does one need a purpose to mess with something "justifiably dead" and shud be for entertainment

#19 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@OblivionKnight: So since it's bumped at the moment, and it can't get much worse. I don't see it ending this way, and i don't care how pointless it is to say it, yes Luci wins, no he doesn't mind rape Joker. Joker's already too crazy to be killed this way.

#20 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer. And why are all the old Dream/Lucifer threads getting bumped? Are great comics the in thing now?

Moderator Online
#21 Posted by slacker the hacker (7835 posts) - - Show Bio

@EmperorVulcan said:

Lucifer analstomp.
#22 Posted by DedmanWalkin (2598 posts) - - Show Bio

This would come down to a battle of power not will. The Joker already knows his existence is pointless. He attempts to corrupt the one person that is wholly incorruptible. Lucifer is indeed more powerful than Mr. Mxy so he will win.

#23 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker...sorry i just cant find it within me to side with the Devil. =P

#24 Posted by maxgunn58 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

#25 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer stomps.

@maxgunn58 said:

Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

LOL, Lucifer can do that also. On a much larger scale.

#26 Posted by Nefarious (19725 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer for the win. 

#27 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio
@maxgunn58 said:

Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

in case you dont know, Lucifer is at living tribunal's level. both he and his brother, Michael are at living tribunal's level. they are omnipotent, and have reality warping skills at a much much higher level
#28 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Mismatch.
#29 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

#30 Posted by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

hahahaha Lucifer curbstomps Mr. Mxy without any effort

#31 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

hahahaha Lucifer curbstomps Mr. Mxy without any effort

What? No way, Mxy casually destroyed a multiverse, he even went to our world (well at least according to comics), he defeated the ultimator, etc......his feats are better than lucifer.

#32 Posted by BigCimmerian (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

hahahaha Lucifer curbstomps Mr. Mxy without any effort

What? No way, Mxy casually destroyed a multiverse, he even went to our world (well at least according to comics), he defeated the ultimator, etc......his feats are better than lucifer.

Nope, Lucifer is above Multiverse, he is equal to Michael Demiurgos being that easily defeated Spectre

#33 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

hahahaha Lucifer curbstomps Mr. Mxy without any effort

What? No way, Mxy casually destroyed a multiverse, he even went to our world (well at least according to comics), he defeated the ultimator, etc......his feats are better than lucifer.

Nope, Lucifer is above Multiverse, he is equal to Michael Demiurgos being that easily defeated Spectre

Yes, Lucifer is multiversal+ and so is michael, but so is Mxy and Mxy's feats are better than Lucifer's.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar.

#35 Posted by maxgunn58 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

#36 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxgunn58 said:

@kcaz: Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

Poor little troll, must try harder.

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

hahahaha Lucifer curbstomps Mr. Mxy without any effort

What? No way, Mxy casually destroyed a multiverse, he even went to our world (well at least according to comics), he defeated the ultimator, etc......his feats are better than lucifer.

Nope, Lucifer is above Multiverse, he is equal to Michael Demiurgos being that easily defeated Spectre

Yes, Lucifer is multiversal+ and so is michael, but so is Mxy and Mxy's feats are better than Lucifer's.

You must be joking, go and read a few comics. Mxyz would be nothing more than an annoyance to Morningstar.

#37 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@maxgunn58 said:

@kcaz: Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

if you dont even know who is living tribunal, there is no point in me replying you anymore

#38 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@maxgunn58 said:

@kcaz: Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

Poor little troll, must try harder.

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

hahahaha Lucifer curbstomps Mr. Mxy without any effort

What? No way, Mxy casually destroyed a multiverse, he even went to our world (well at least according to comics), he defeated the ultimator, etc......his feats are better than lucifer.

Nope, Lucifer is above Multiverse, he is equal to Michael Demiurgos being that easily defeated Spectre

Yes, Lucifer is multiversal+ and so is michael, but so is Mxy and Mxy's feats are better than Lucifer's.

You must be joking, go and read a few comics. Mxyz would be nothing more than an annoyance to Morningstar.

I know all Lucifer's feats, they are very impressive but Mxy's are better.

#39 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@girugamesh said:

@maxgunn58 said:

@kcaz: Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

Poor little troll, must try harder.

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

hahahaha Lucifer curbstomps Mr. Mxy without any effort

What? No way, Mxy casually destroyed a multiverse, he even went to our world (well at least according to comics), he defeated the ultimator, etc......his feats are better than lucifer.

Nope, Lucifer is above Multiverse, he is equal to Michael Demiurgos being that easily defeated Spectre

Yes, Lucifer is multiversal+ and so is michael, but so is Mxy and Mxy's feats are better than Lucifer's.

You must be joking, go and read a few comics. Mxyz would be nothing more than an annoyance to Morningstar.

I know all Lucifer's feats, they are very impressive but Mxy's are better.

Living Tribunal-level opponent directly under God>>>fifth dimensional imp.

#40 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@justleader said:

@girugamesh said:

@maxgunn58 said:

@kcaz: Emperor Joker he is able to change reality easily.

Poor little troll, must try harder.

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@justleader said:

I actually think that emperor joker can win this since IIRC he had 99.999% of Mr. Mxy's power who IMO>Lucifer

hahahaha Lucifer curbstomps Mr. Mxy without any effort

What? No way, Mxy casually destroyed a multiverse, he even went to our world (well at least according to comics), he defeated the ultimator, etc......his feats are better than lucifer.

Nope, Lucifer is above Multiverse, he is equal to Michael Demiurgos being that easily defeated Spectre

Yes, Lucifer is multiversal+ and so is michael, but so is Mxy and Mxy's feats are better than Lucifer's.

You must be joking, go and read a few comics. Mxyz would be nothing more than an annoyance to Morningstar.

I know all Lucifer's feats, they are very impressive but Mxy's are better.

Living Tribunal-level opponent directly under God>>>fifth dimensional imp.

Nope not LT level, Lucifer + Michael=<LT, LT exists in all multiverses simultaneously when did lucifer or michael affect more than one multiverse? LT also held and helped fashion two megaverses (a collection of multiverses), so Lucifer isn't LT level, he is multiversal, LT is megaversal, there's a big difference.

#41 Posted by Outside_85 (8699 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer will just talk the Joker into making himself dissapear or do like Superman did and prove that he is nothing without Batman.