#1 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

- Emperor Joker is under thee impression ION is the Batman  And will stop at nothing to try to kill and torture him.
-ION is under the impression Joker is Parallax, and will aswell, stop at nothing to try to kill him.
I might be over doing Jokers abilities, but lets see what yall say.

VS

Bust or not, i still want you're awnsers on why the person would win
#2 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Ion at full power, he should win no doubt about it. The much weaker Ion hosted by Yat, loses bad.
#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

From the displace image, Kyle wins.

#5 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by industrious (482 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion loses. Badly.

#7 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@industrious:
That is nothing compared to Ion. Ion was omniscient, omnipresent, and nigh-omnipotent. 
Reality was like a fabric he could form to his will.
#8 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

If ION is at full power, he could just wish EJ out of existence. 

#9 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3431 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha Neither one can win this fight. It's a Nigh Omnipotent power vs a Nigh Omnipotent power. It's pointless because we dont KNOW for sure if either can be killed.

#10 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" Ha Neither one can win this fight. It's a Nigh Omnipotent power vs a Nigh Omnipotent power. It's pointless because we dont KNOW for sure if either can be killed. "
Makes sense...
#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

EJ would lose, because he can't kill will Batman out of existance because he depends on Batman too much.  That's how he was defeated.  Something to the effect of "I'm the center of your world, Joker, which makes me more powerful than you, here." 

That said, EJ is more powerful than Ion.
#12 Posted by ryanthereaper (414 posts) - - Show Bio

EJ wins.

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by greenlanterntat (94 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by greenlanterntat (94 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio
@greenlanterntat said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @greenlanterntat said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/original-ion-vs-emperor-joker/379115/ "
"
bump "
The whole point of us posting the link is so that people respond in that thread. Not this one.  "
and i want it on this one the conditions are  a little different "
Doesn't matter if the conditions are a little different. There are plenty of threads that have been locked as dupe with differing conditions, it's still essentially the same fight. If every fight with slightly different conditions was allowed to stay open there could potentially be twenty of what is basically the same fight going on at the same time.
#18 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by tensor (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

i will go with joker over ion

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by greenlanterntat (94 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio
@greenlanterntat: You're kidding me with this, right? Did I not fully explain to you why bumping this wasn't a good idea?
#23 Edited by greenlanterntat (94 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @greenlanterntat said:

" @greenlanterntat said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/original-ion-vs-emperor-joker/379115/ "
"
bump "
The whole point of us posting the link is so that people respond in that thread. Not this one.  "
and i want it on this one the conditions are  a little different "
Doesn't matter if the conditions are a little different. There are plenty of threads that have been locked as dupe with differing conditions, it's still essentially the same fight. If every fight with slightly different conditions was allowed to stay open there could potentially be twenty of what is basically the same fight going on at the same time. "

if the conditions are different the outcome can be different this ones not the different but there is more info on the situation of the battle and some people seem to be enjoying commenting p.s i dont want u to reply to this comment i dont want here a smart retort i just wanted to share my views sometimes its nice to argue old debates with new people and slightly different conditions