Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Charmix said:
@White Angel Of Death said:
@Charmix said:
@White Angel Of Death: Please don't apologize:) now I feel guilty as if my comment was serious lol xD. ooh okay:), the only thing I read of her was with the Guardians.
Lol! :-D the only thing i read with her in it is annihilation and conquest, guardians. 

@recordkeeper said:
& w/TK, Moondragon just recently created shielding that withstood Thanos's strengh, which is beyond any of the others for sure...
Jean and and Rachels telekinesis are way above moondragons. Even without the phoenix they are able to accomplish things other TK's arent. Rachel levitated a whole city once and created a micro blackhole to defeat the fury.
Her and Mantis were good is telepathy to subdue Thanos.
They do make a good team. i was quite surprised at that lol
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Belladonna
@Charmix said:
@Charmix said:
@White Angel Of Death: Please don't apologize:) now I feel guilty as if my comment was serious lol xD. ooh okay:), the only thing I read of her was with the Guardians.
Lol! :-D the only thing i read with her in it is annihilation and conquest, guardians. 

@recordkeeper said:
& w/TK, Moondragon just recently created shielding that withstood Thanos's strengh, which is beyond any of the others for sure...
Jean and and Rachels telekinesis are way above moondragons. Even without the phoenix they are able to accomplish things other TK's arent. Rachel levitated a whole city once and created a micro blackhole to defeat the fury.
Her and Mantis were good is telepathy to subdue Thanos.
They do make a good team. i was quite surprised at that lol
YES THEY DO! :D AHHH! Your my newww friend ;P
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

MoonDragon did not enslave an entire planet telepathically, she controlled key figures on the planet and through them the world was controlled.

Somebody called the mutant telepaths low tier wise, lol...lets face facts in Marvel as far as telepaths go, the mutant telepathic community is top of the food chain , and Jean has had no rival who possessed both skill and power save Xavier himself, who is known throughout the 616 Universe as a very powerful and skilled telepath.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@LordOfAllHumans
Interesting. Thanks for that scan. This changes my opinion about Moon Dragon quite a bit. I have heard this claim about Moon Dragon being able to control an entire planet's worth of minds and enslave Thor several times on different comicbook sites but neven knew the circumstances behind that claim, and can now see that it was an exaggeration.
Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans: Exactly!!! The part about mutatnt telepaths :-D 

I think its a toss up between Jean and Psylocke
XxXLyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By XxXLyX

I think that either moon dragon or jean would win, emma may stand a chance but i would say mainly moondragon

benjaminkch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By benjaminkch

5. Psylocke... she is very powerful but still not on the level of the other girls

4. Emma Forst... again powerful and in diamond form i believe the only telepath that could get past it is jean

3. Moondragon... idk much about her but from what ive heard she is very powerful Psy-wise and physically

2. Rachel... well shes jeans daughter nuff said

1. Jean... tops, just tops!

No Caption Provided
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LordOfFate

@LordOfAllHumans said:

MoonDragon did not enslave an entire planet telepathically, she controlled key figures on the planet and through them the world was controlled.
No Caption Provided
Somebody called the mutant telepaths low tier wise, lol...lets face facts in Marvel as far as telepaths go, the mutant telepathic community is top of the food chain , and Jean has had no rival who possessed both skill and power save Xavier himself, who is known throughout the 616 Universe as a very powerful and skilled telepath.

People always misread this issue and say she controlled a planet but leave out the part where she said she actual controlled key members of the planet to create peace. I was more impress that she was able to make telepathic summons to all the Avengers (Thor including) while still sitting on the planet.