Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sa5m
Emma, Magneto, Namor
Emma, Magneto, Namor
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No Caption Provided
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Morals off for the Team 1
-John is in character 
-Fighting on a beach next to the ocean 
-who wins and why?
-Please use logic and reasoning
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102

I think the Team could win, if Namor & Mags pose as a big enough threat to distract John from Emma's mind-powers, I think they could beat him. But I'm only half sure of this.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

John has a HUGE forehead. And weird eye placement lol
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IZZR

John will take this and im not even being biased, him, Sinestro and Kilowog are the best Lanterns ever in my book

departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By departed402
@Supermanwithatan01
It's a disease. Try not to stare at his face. He's sensitive about it.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I forget do the lanterns have powerful enough psi shields? If so Emma is kinda useless here, i think he should be able to dispatch Namor. but Mags could be a problem.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capall2

if morals are off for team marvel then they maybe able to pull this off, John and Mags have pretty powerful shields altho I would favor Mags shields being more durable and while Emma and Namor can be a distraction Mags is a Omega lvl mutant who knows how to exploit his environment and who has sufficient powers and abilities to grant a victory here...heck with morals off unless John has auto shield he may be in a terrible situation here...
departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By departed402
@capall2
@god_spawn: 
 Here's are some scans related to your questions:

Hal seems to think a GL ring can prevent psi attacks, and for autoshields... 

The only thing that saved Hal from the explosion was his autoshields. Autoshields can stand up to a lot, but I can't speak to Mag's shields vs a top tier Green Lantern's shields.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By EpitomeofCool

this is john not hal....and that 1st scan never actually happend its just was he think he can do...team should win...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@departed402: Awesome thank you.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@capall2 said:
if morals are off for team marvel then they maybe able to pull this off, John and Mags have pretty powerful shields altho I would favor Mags shields being more durable and while Emma and Namor can be a distraction Mags is a Omega lvl mutant who knows how to exploit his environment and who has sufficient powers and abilities to grant a victory here...heck with morals off unless John has auto shield he may be in a terrible situation here...
Are you kidding me? Green Lantern shields can withstand planet busting attacks,  Mags has to strain himself to block a single nuke.  There shields aren't even close to being similar in terms of power. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@EpitomeofCool said:
this is john not hal....and that 1st scan never actually happend its just was he think he can do...team should win...
It doesn't matter, John is a top tier Lantern on the same level as Hal.  He'd demolish this team in 10 seconds or less. 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212
@Cosmic_Falcon: He blocked shots from Galactus, so...
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

John.

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@daak1212 said:

You mean that shot that wasn't even meant to kill them? From a starving Galactus? With Xavier helping him? That one right?? Sooo...yeah...I stand by what I said...
weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By weaponxxx
@daak1212 said:
Really? I know Magneto's sheilds are crazy strong but Galactus strong? Anyway I'd go for the team on this. To me Namor is key even though he's mostly cannon fodder. He pounds away and absorbs the heavy damage from Stewart's constructs while Emma picks at his brain and Magneto puts the cherry on top. Also Magneto can effect most of the electromagnetic spectrum in varying degrees...would that include a green lantern hard light construct? (just spitballin here) He's been able to handle some pretty weird energy before. Proteus for example. Then again i'm never sure if Oan power rings produce hard light constructs or plasma constructs or what. I've heard all sorts of things
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By andre54

hmmm, idk. the team doesn't have morals and he's in character so i doubt he'd immediately try to attack them. he might even approach them as if tey were friends while they were walking dow the beach and then no morals emma would mind blast him. since he's in character i don't think he'd win

Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@weaponxxx said:

@daak1212 said:

Really? I know Magneto's sheilds are crazy strong but Galactus strong? Anyway I'd go for the team on this. To me Namor is key even though he's mostly cannon fodder. He pounds away and absorbs the heavy damage from Stewart's constructs while Emma picks at his brain and Magneto puts the cherry on top. Also Magneto can effect most of the electromagnetic spectrum in varying degrees...would that include a green lantern hard light construct? (just spitballin here) He's been able to handle some pretty weird energy before. Proteus for example. Then again i'm never sure if Oan power rings produce hard light constructs or plasma constructs or what. I've heard all sorts of things
They aren't.  Galactus was starving and he didn't want to kill Magneto, on top of that Xavier was helping him maintain the shield and it destroyed the ship they were on.  Namor isn't anywhere near powerful enough to put even a small crack in a Lanterns shield, and Lanterns have telepathic resistance making Emma worthless also.  John has greater control over his own energy then Magneto could, and Mag's shields can't stand up to a planet busting attack.

Basically, John lets off a nuke, this team gets vaporized. 
weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By weaponxxx
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
@weaponxxx said:

@daak1212 said:

They aren't.  Galactus was starving and he didn't want to kill Magneto, on top of that Xavier was helping him maintain the shield and it destroyed the ship they were on.  Namor isn't anywhere near powerful enough to put even a small crack in a Lanterns shield, and Lanterns have telepathic resistance making Emma worthless also.  John has greater control over his own energy then Magneto could, and Mag's shields can't stand up to a planet busting attack.  Basically, John lets off a nuke, this team gets vaporized. 
Never said Namor was powerful enough to break through John's sheilds. I'm saying he could keep Stewart off his game and distracted while Frost found a way to disable him psychically (with Magneto helping on the energy spectrum end) alone none of them could pull this off but together the each divide and conquer an aspect of GL. Namor physically holds stewart at bay (poor choice of words but Namor would be able to last for a while) Emma has been able to influence and disable alien psychic networks and defenses in the past. Magneto can possible drain his ring charge (conjecture I know) or pelt him with any sort of electromagnetic radiation and take him down (after a very long and very hard fight) And John is in character right? With morals John isn't going to blow up the planet or hit them with that kind of attack. Morals off for the team means that they're gonna be vicious.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team Maybe

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Blood1991

The Team while Mageneto and Namor take on the lantern Emma fries his brain :p if he has some ESP block I don't know abot Magneto can suck the iron out of his body.
jerfro23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jerfro23

John could take this but Magneto could pose real threat
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Blood1991 said:

The Team while Mageneto and Namor take on the lantern Emma fries his brain :p if he has some ESP block I don't know abot Magneto can suck the iron out of his body.

What part of Lanterns are immune to telepathy do you not understand? Also, Magneto couldn't even control the blood in Omerta's body, what makes you think he'd have a chance in hell against a Lantern? 

@jerfro23 said:
John could take this but Magneto could pose real threat

Magneto is a mid level character at the very best, he couldn't take any individual Lantern let alone a top tier one. 
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@weaponxxx said:

@Cosmic_Falcon said:

@weaponxxx said:

@daak1212 said:

They aren't.  Galactus was starving and he didn't want to kill Magneto, on top of that Xavier was helping him maintain the shield and it destroyed the ship they were on.  Namor isn't anywhere near powerful enough to put even a small crack in a Lanterns shield, and Lanterns have telepathic resistance making Emma worthless also.  John has greater control over his own energy then Magneto could, and Mag's shields can't stand up to a planet busting attack.  Basically, John lets off a nuke, this team gets vaporized. 
Never said Namor was powerful enough to break through John's sheilds. I'm saying he could keep Stewart off his game and distracted while Frost found a way to disable him psychically (with Magneto helping on the energy spectrum end) alone none of them could pull this off but together the each divide and conquer an aspect of GL. Namor physically holds stewart at bay (poor choice of words but Namor would be able to last for a while) Emma has been able to influence and disable alien psychic networks and defenses in the past. Magneto can possible drain his ring charge (conjecture I know) or pelt him with any sort of electromagnetic radiation and take him down (after a very long and very hard fight) And John is in character right? With morals John isn't going to blow up the planet or hit them with that kind of attack. Morals off for the team means that they're gonna be vicious.
Namor isn't physically powerful enough to cause a distraction either, John can pretty much ignore him for the entire fight and I've already explained that Emma is worthless here because Lanterns are immune to telepathy.  Just because Emma has influenced psychic networks and defenses in the past doesn't mean she'll be able to attack someone who's shields pretty much defend them against any form of psionics.  In other words, Namor and Emma are virtually useless in this fight.  Mags has never shown to be able to drain energy before, let alone sap it out of a pocket dimension.  And electromagnetic attack that Magneto throws won't even scratch John let alone harm him.   Shields also defend them against radiation, how do you think they're able to survive in space with all of the radiation and cosmic rays everywhere? 

It doesn't matter if weather morals or on or not.  The team has no way of actually hurting John.  In fact, John can stand there for hours and let them attack him and they would still be unable to do anything.  They can't hurt him physically, they can't psionically attack him, they can't match his power output, they can't hurt him with radiation.

John however can end this fight in seconds if he wanted to, he could simply KO' the team with a small attack instead of killing them.  You'd need a cosmic level character like Silver Surfer to actually defeat John.  This group of a low tier psychic, a mid tier brick, and mid tier villain couldn't take an individual Lantern let alone a top tier 1.  This team doesn't have a chance, at all. 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By velle37

John Stewart
departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By departed402

I agree with Falcon. John takes this.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By HolySerpent
John
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team could win if Emma seduces him, uses her telepathy on him while he's asleep and gains a soft KO that way.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lance Bastro

john can beat namor... but all three. no

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John, easily.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Magneto is more than capable of soloing , giving him a high tier telepath in Emma and then making it morals off , is just unfair to John.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team destroys, namor and especially magneto might solo