#1 Edited by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
Emma Frost
Can't think of a good reason for them to fight, so let's just say they are fighting in an
Voodoo
 abandoned White House in character and for some reason or other, they both believe the other to be a threat to their respective teams.

Links: Emma Voodoo

Note: Another gauge fight.
#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

EMMA

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Good one...I'm not sure what all Voodoo can do though so i'm going to go with Emma for now.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma takes her in a psychic battle but if Voodoo starts messing with the flow of time she could tear Emma apart.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Emma takes her in a psychic battle but if Voodoo starts messing with the flow of time she could tear Emma apart."
What all can she do with time? Stop,start,slow,rewind,fast forward?
#6 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost, most specially if she becomes all diamond.

#7 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading Voodoo's bio, I have to go with her. She has a sh1t load of abilites I didn't even know about.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Emma Frost will win this fight
#9 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

No.She won't.

Voodoo stops time,then beats the sh!t out of Emma.

#10 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"No.She won't.

Voodoo stops time,then beats the sh!t out of Emma."
But Voodoo wont just break out with Time Manipulation as her first move... there should be some time for Emma to attack her Telepathically
#12 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't say that for sure, KS. Voodoo is a preety tough chick. She may pull her trump card in the beginning and end this one quickly.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"You can't say that for sure, KS. Voodoo is a preety tough chick. She may pull her trump card in the beginning and end this one quickly."
Maybe So
#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"You can't say that for sure, KS. Voodoo is a preety tough chick. She may pull her trump card in the beginning and end this one quickly."
or assuming Em knows what she's capable of she shuts down her brain altogether...or disables that power
#15 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

That is true, Pix, but Voodoo isn't without mental shields. If they both know each other, Voodoo is coming into this thing with her time abilities and her magic ready to kill Emma.   

#16 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Wildcats universe for the win

#17 Posted by Son Of Storm (11283 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma.