Emma Frost Vs Saturn Girl (TELEPATHY)

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xmenfallen

Both women ONLY has their telepathy. They must kill or knock each one to gain back their other powers. 
Only Telepathy  

Saturn Girl (present)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_
@xmenfallen: Which version of Saturn Girl?
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xmenfallen
@The Dark Huntress: the present one 
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Renee
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

Saturn Girl (and good) triumph over the White Queen (and evil).
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Susanoo

Saturn Girl.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fire Star

Saturn Girl.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Unfortunately Saturn girl
Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saturn Girl

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Veitha

What are Saturn Girl's feats? Her skills precisely, because raw power doesn't really matter against Frost

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Going with Saturn Girl, she's the most powerful telepath out of an entire planet of telepaths, in comparison Frost would be a gifted but untrained telepath. And most likely weaker since Imra's TP bolts have apparently been known to kill Daxamites (though I can't find a scan to confirm it).

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, is there anything actually supporting Saturn Girl? Last I remember she couldn't even deal with Radiation Roy because he was just a bit nutso, and could only TP one at a time...

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Veitha

Going with Saturn Girl, she's the most powerful telepath out of an entire planet of telepaths, in comparison Frost would be a gifted but untrained telepath. And most likely weaker since Imra's TP bolts have apparently been known to kill Daxamites (though I can't find a scan to confirm it).

have Daxamites any good TP resistance feat?

Frost has shown to be able to defeat people with a lot of power using only her skills, and by feats she can deal a lot of damage to much more powerful enemies.

So, is there anything actually supporting Saturn Girl? Last I remember she couldn't even deal with Radiation Roy because he was just a bit nutso, and could only TP one at a time...

really? Then Frost should defeat her.

Emma's best feat imo is being able to defeat the Skrull hivemind which was blocking telepathic communications worldwide during Secret Invasion, all by herself, facing people specifically trained to defeat Earth telepaths and with their own powers(including Jean Grey's, Xavier's and hers). This means that she was able to defeat a whole crew of powerful and skilled telepaths, showing how good she is at dealing with raw power.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:
@outside_85 said:

Frost has shown to be able to defeat people with a lot of power using only her skills, and by feats she can deal a lot of damage to much more powerful enemies.

If I understand correctly what a psi-bolt is, then it has nothing to do with TP resistance, it's a bolt that can be physically felt, similar to some forms to telekinesis. Or more like the telepath forming their powers into a kind of blunt instrument to hit their opponent with, kinda what Scott said Emma and Squad was doing with the old Jean in BotA.

And my counter to that is that Emma is mostly self taught, while Imra has generations of experience added on top of her own, so allow me to consider Imra more powerful and far more skilled than Emma has ever been.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:
@outside_85 said:

If I understand correctly what a psi-bolt is, then it has nothing to do with TP resistance, it's a bolt that can be physically felt, similar to some forms to telekinesis. Or more like the telepath forming their powers into a kind of blunt instrument to hit their opponent with, kinda what Scott said Emma and Squad was doing with the old Jean in BotA.

And my counter to that is that Emma is mostly self taught, while Imra has generations of experience added on top of her own, so allow me to consider Imra more powerful and far more skilled than Emma has ever been.

well, psi-bolts effect the nervous system, but I don't think that durability has anything to do with that. They are psionic energy which can fry someone's brain or damage someone's mind, so physically durable opponents shouldn't have any advantage against them(they have physical effects but aren't physical).

As for skills, I'd like to see some feats that prove that she is more skilled than Emma, otherwise Emma would beat her just going by feats(the Skrulls one, or the Sinister's army one, or beating Rachel Grey - omega level mutant - or stalemating Exodus - Xavier level, able to pown Jean Grey, also omega level mutant).

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

well, psi-bolts effect the nervous system, but I don't think that durability has anything to do with that. They are psionic energy which can fry someone's brain or damage someone's mind, so physically durable opponents shouldn't have any advantage against them(they have physical effects but aren't physical).

As for skills, I'd like to see some feats that prove that she is more skilled than Emma, otherwise Emma would beat her just going by feats(the Skrulls one, or the Sinister's army one, or beating Rachel Grey - omega level mutant - or stalemating Exodus - Xavier level, able to pown Jean Grey, also omega level mutant).

Hmm, well I disagree with that because all the effects you describe are physical ones, as in you should be able to see the damage if you were to open a victims head afterwards.

By amount of feats... well that's possible, but it is worth remembering that Imra has been around since the Silver Age and has something like 6 versions that appears to fluctuate in power depending on which one you are dealing with. But I will generally stand by that a telepath coming from a planet of telepaths will be more skilled than any telepath thats mostly self-educated. Same way I will put a trained soldier over a militia man with no military background.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh....Saturn girl when she's seriously at her best and depending on the version who's feats count. Emma Frost any other time.

Emma, and for that matter most of the X-Men's big name telepaths are underrated in how telepaths powerful they are compared to average telepath, but more then that they tend to actively take on and defeat opponents More powerful then they are and win do to skill and creativity more often then not. Being more powerful in Marvel isn't the end all be all unless your rocking cosmic power ups...and even then Xavier's gone a few rounds.