emma frost vs rachel Grey

windcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By windcaster

In this situation Emma has the mind gem and Rachel has Phoenix echo. Rachel cant use the Phoenix echo to tap into Emma's psyic energy. And with the mind gem Emma now has prowerful TK abilities as well. Who wins and why?   

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

I think the mind gem is better than the phoenix echo. I don't know how to analyze the TK abilities you're giving to Emma here, since it's hard to say what "powerful" means. If we say their TK power is equivalent, I'd give the TK portion of the battle to Rachel, because she has much more experience with TK, obviously. But I think it would come down to telepathy more. In which case I'm going with Emma, because of the mind gem.

But Rachel would still have a small chance, she could batter Emma around enough to keep her from being able to focus on her TP.

If it was the full-on phoenix, and not the phoenix echo, I'd give it to Rachel.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Roddy010

Emma has skill added on to that the mind gem and you have an easy win for Ms. Frost...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Emma girl.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By kiss_lamia

Hmmm ill go with Emma on this one mainly in general telepathy she has beaten rachel before but with added mind gem it should amplify her power to an even greater level.

windcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By windcaster
@Owie: I didn't specify Emma's TK power level because I was not sure where it would be so I left that part up to the viewer. With that said, when composing this forum I was thinking a TK level on par with  Rachel's but not necessarily. Get what im saying? LOL 
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tron_bonne

It depends on the time line. I think Rachel in her 40's can beat Emma when she used to work for Hellfire Club. But if we go by chronological order than of course Emma can easily beat Rachel.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Probably Emma via TP. I don't know if the mind gem also gives emma knowledge of how to use TK as effectively or better than Rachel.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik
@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Probably Emma via TP. I don't know if the mind gem also gives emma knowledge of how to use TK as effectively or better than Rachel.

It amplifies Emma's power levels. People that do not know how to use the mind gem have been taken out due to their ignorance of how to use it. Considering that all the Phoenix echo did was only boost Rachel's already formidable power, it basically did the same thing a mind gem would. Emma is more skilled than Rachel so the outcome is obvious to me. 
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Stronger

Rachel easy.