Emma Frost vs Quicksilver

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterAction

Morals off and a fight to the death- Takes place in a completely empty Times Square- No prep, random encounter- No BFR- Emma has her telepathy back in this battle

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Pietro is one of those characters I have a very low opinion about and can't see myself fully saying he wins and this is probably one of the few times my bias will show. If Emma can get a thought out while he rapidly punches her, she can take it. Quicksilver hits like a b*tch. Going mach 5 and punching Magneto just sent him off of his feet. Quicksilver used multiple blows to take out Mr. X even with the pipe. He has wailed on Cyclops before and Scott was able to get to a blast off and connect during the beating while admitting he would have been KO'd relatively shortly. While Pietro is definitely faster and can get hits off before she can react, he doesn't have the power say Northstar does at the very least. I wouldn't put it past Emma to just shift into diamond form mid beating while still semi conscious and eventually kick the crap out of him since he can't physically hurt and BFR isn't an option.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By THORSON

quicksilver.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

As much as I would like for Emma to win she doesn't. Quicksilver would super-speed punch her unconcious (or neck snap) before she could get her TP attack off or switch to diamond.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

Quicksilver

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

As much as I would like for Emma to win she doesn't. Quicksilver would super-speed punch her unconcious (or neck snap) before she could get her TP attack off or switch to diamond.

I can agree with the neck snap but I don't think he can KO her quick enough to where she can't get a shot off. I don't think I have ever seen Pietro beat someone down like that. Morals off or not doesn't change his striking power and he has feats against him where he stays there pounding away on people and they aren't KO'd and have average durability.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sandiego008

Random encounter is what makes this interesting. Going emma based on the fact that w/ telepathy and quicksilvers speed I think she can go diamond form fast enough to counter his attacks. Remember guys quicksilver is fast but not flash/zooms level highly trained people can react fast enough to prevent harm from him or dodge it .... emma is probably one of those characters.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GonnaRain

Emma.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Emma

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@god_spawn said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I can agree with the neck snap but I don't think he can KO her quick enough to where she can't get a shot off. I don't think I have ever seen Pietro beat someone down like that. Morals off or not doesn't change his striking power and he has feats against him where he stays there pounding away on people and they aren't KO'd and have average durability.

I think he could and should be able to KO her more often than not.

He moves slightly faster than thought according to Bloodties, and his striking power should be sufficient to KO Emma in a human form. Pietro has embarrassed our favorites. He stunned a x-fledgeling Storm with a super-speed punch to where she had difficulty maintaining her concentration to use her powers, and knocking out Cyclops during Infinity War with a series of multiple super-speed punches, so there are showings of targets with human level durability that he had no problem incapacitating. He should be able to pummel Emma before she can execute an attack, and keep hitting her to not give her the chance to concentrate and use her TP.

With Magneto, hasn't he amped his durability enough to withstand punches from classic Colossus? He has has shown that he can make his durability far greater than an average human, so I would not be surprised that he can handle Quicksilver's punshiment.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@THUNDERBOLT30: I can see him taking it and I even said this is probably one of the few times I might be showing bias cause I think he is just one of the most pathetic characters. And he blitzed Mags so he didn't have time to amp his durability. Still. I think there are enough showings against him that Emma can get it by shifting into diamond. She doesn't need to focus and the change happens quick enough as well. But then again....probably being biased this time.