#1 Posted by venom32708 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

an all out battle of the psychics
#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Purely psychic battle or everything? Purely psychic I'd say Jean, Emma then Betsy. All skills and abilities it'd probably be Jean, Betsy than Emma.

#3 Posted by venom32708 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

lets say all the skills they each individually have
#4 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean 1st
Betsy 2nd
Emma 3rd

#5 Posted by benjamin_kch (34 posts) - - Show Bio

idk i agree on the whole jean first but i hate emma and i still think she is stronger than betsy so  
Jean 1 
Emma 2 
Betsy 3
#6 Edited by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@venom32708: Depends. If the version of Psylocke is the one where she is 100% immune to all forms of telepathic assault and where she has Jean Grey level telekinesis (that even Rachel said she was shocked b),, then Psylocke defeats Emma.   If not this version of Psylocke, then Emma would defeat Psylocke.
 
Jean Grey defeats them all though.  Jean already defeated Emma and Jean can defeat Psylocke, through superior skill and experience. 
#7 Posted by venom32708 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

without the immunity 
#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

jean curbstomps them both

#9 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Phoenix Child said:
" Jean 1st Betsy 2nd Emma 3rd "
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@benjamin_kch said:
" Jean 1 Emma 2 Betsy 3 "
#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @venom32708: Depends. If the version of Psylocke is the one where she is 100% immune to all forms of telepathic assault and where she has Jean Grey level telekinesis (that even Rachel said she was shocked b),, then Psylocke defeats Emma.   If not this version of Psylocke, then Emma would defeat Psylocke. Jean Grey defeats them all though.  Jean already defeated Emma and Jean can defeat Psylocke, through superior skill and experience.  "
Even with Psylocke's 100% immunity, the Red Queen was still able to overcome it and commence a body Swap. Much Like Emma's immunity while in diamond form, there's wiggle room for ultra strong beings.
Moderator
#12 Edited by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Jea-first place
  • Emma-second
  • Psylocke--ninja class 3
#13 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: Then it is not 100% immunity.  Emma's diamond form is not flawless, the Stepford Cuckoos' is.  Who is the Red Queen?
#14 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

jean 
betsey 
emma

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @pixelized: Then it is not 100% immunity.  Emma's diamond form is not flawless, the Stepford Cuckoos' is.  Who is the Red Queen? "
it's flawless in that she's immune to telepathy when within it. Jean overpowered that though.
Moderator
#16 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: Jean overpowered it because of the Phoenix Force.  And who is the Red Queen? Madelyne Pryor?
#17 Edited by annikasai (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean is lower than X w/out Phoenix.  Emma isn't.  In TP, it would be: 
Emma 
Jean 
Betsy 
since Betsy has no special distinctions. 
Also, Emma is immune to telepathy as a diamond, and has class 50 strength.  Not to mention billions in net value. 
 
Quote Marvel Wiki: " Jean's telepathy was suppressed at a young age by Charles Xavier after she connected with her dying friend, Annie Richardson. Later, Xavier released these mental blocks for a more mature Jean. She again lost telepathy following her release from the Phoenix egg, only to regain it after battling Psynapse with X-Factor. By herself, she is a strong telepath but notably weaker than the likes of Charles Xavier or the Shadow King."

#18 Posted by Roddy010 (5251 posts) - - Show Bio
@annikasai said:
Jean is lower than X w/out Phoenix.  Emma isn't.  In TP, it would be: Emma Jean Betsy since Betsy has no special distinctions. Also, Emma is immune to telepathy as a diamond, and has class 50 strength.  Not to mention billions in net value.
No she isn't....
Online
#19 Posted by EmmaGrace (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without Phoenix Jean is an omega class mutant with much stronger psychic abilities than the other two, she defeats both.   
 
1. Jean 
2. Emma 
3. Psylocke
#20 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy only: Jean>Emma>Betsy 
All abilities: Jean>Betsy>Emma 

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio
@ragdollpurps said:
Telepathy only: Jean>Emma>Betsy All abilities: Jean>Betsy>Emma 
This. Co-signed.
Moderator
#22 Posted by njones5 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

annikasai (9 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Jean is lower than X w/out Phoenix. Emma isn't. In TP, it would be:
Emma
Jean
Betsy
since Betsy has no special distinctions.
Also, Emma is immune to telepathy as a diamond, and has class 50 strength. Not to mention billions in net value.

Quote Marvel Wiki: " Jean's telepathy was suppressed at a young age by Charles Xavier after she connected with her dying friend, Annie Richardson. Later, Xavier released these mental blocks for a more mature Jean. She again lost telepathy following her release from the Phoenix egg, only to regain it after battling Psynapse with X-Factor. By herself, she is a strong telepath but notably weaker than the likes of Charles Xavier or the Shadow King

ok your not making any sense jean has better telepathic powers/abilities some people just look at emmas diamond form they forget that jean can fly and is a user in telekinisis