you know you want to say it. She's just hot

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Copy

I give it to jean cause they both have powerful telepathy. But when jean uses her telekinesis emma would have to go into her diamond form then can't use her telepathic powers. But emma has showed signs of telekinesis but not as storng as jean yet. (at least that what i think)

Xénon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Xénon

Jean takes this IMO.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

chameleone says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"Emma. Finesse conquers all."

you know you want to say it. She's just hot"

There's that too.:)

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Titan3510

Jean. Jean can beat Emma without or with Phoenix.

No lie.

DiamondFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DiamondFrost

Emma fangirl here. Jean Grey with no Phoenix is a smear on the ground. In earlier issues of New X-Men, Emma fought Phoenix for Scott and managed to last without becoming a vegetable. As for the actually battle itself, their telepathy is a bit in Jean's favor, but as soon as Emma goes diamond, fight is over. Jean is a pathetic hand to hand fighter while in Diamond form, Emma can lift over 50 tons, fight without tiring and is immune to mental attacks, and most elements. Which means Jean's TK won't do a damn thing. Only thing I can see Jean doing when Emma is in diamond form is finding her weakspot. But even knowing that it would take another diamond to destroy her. Anyone who read Astonishing X-Men remembers when Danger was told that she couldn't pierce Emma's skin. So even with her drill, the tip couldn't do anything. And the most important thing, Emma managed to defeat ALL THE X-MEN HERSELF when in the Hellfire Club. And Jean I think was a mamber of the X-Men, as well as when she was controlled by Cassandra Nova. Like to see Jean do that. So Emma wins without a shadow of a doubt
Post Edited:2007-10-30 18:42:59

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Copy

well now the question is where is the setting?

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Titan3510

DiamondFrost says:

"Emma fangirl here. Jean Grey with no Phoenix is a smear on the ground. In earlier issues of New X-Men, Emma fought Phoenix for Scott and managed to last without becoming a vegetable. As for the actually battle itself, their telepathy is a bit in Jean's favor, but as soon as Emma goes diamond, fight is over. Jean is a pathetic hand to hand fighter while in Diamond form, Emma can lift over 50 tons, fight without tiring and is immune to mental attacks, and most elements. Which means Jean's TK won't do a damn thing. Only thing I can see Jean doing when Emma is in diamond form is finding her weakspot. But even knowing that it would take another diamond to destroy her. Anyone who read Astonishing X-Men remembers when Danger was told that she couldn't pierce Emma's skin. So even with her drill, the tip couldn't do anything. And the most important thing, Emma managed to defeat ALL THE X-MEN HERSELF when in the Hellfire Club as well as when she was controlled by Cassandra Nova. Like to see Jean do that. So Emma wins without a shadow of a doubt"

You must be out of your ever lovin' mind. Jean is not a pathetic hand to hand fighter. Remember when Jean lost her TK to Psylocke and got Psylocke's telepathy added to her own. Yeah, Jean was so used to fighting with her TK that when she came across people that her telepathy had no effect on, Jean ended up being useless. So she learned hand-to-hand combat. She can fight. Oh yeah. In fact in New X-Men, I believe when Cassandra Nova sent the Imperial Guard to attack the school, Manta attacked her and some kids boasting that she has defenses against her TP and TK and Jean replied with a kick to the stomach and slamming her face into a desk. Look it up.

People, don't forget that Jean is an Omega-level telepath. Stronger than ever since she absorbed Psylocke. Look at this description from Wikipedia.

Jean is considered to be one of the Earth's most powerful telepathic minds. Jean Grey, as the Phoenix, has limitless telepathic powers, able to influence any individual. Jean's telepathy allows her to communicate with others telepathically, read the thoughts of others, influence and control the minds of others, project her mind into the astral plane, and generate telepathic force blasts that can stun or kill others. Jean is one of the few telepaths skilled enough to communicate with animals (animals with high intelligence such as dogs, ravens and dolphins). She can also telepathically take away people's natural bodily functions and senses, such as sight, hearing, smell, taste, or even mutant powers. A side effect of her telepathy is that she is gifted with total recall - she remembers everything. When Jean absorbs Psylocke's specialized telepathic powers, her own telepathy is increased to the point that she can physically manifest her telepathy as a psionic firebird whose claws can inflict both physical and mental damage. Jean can use her amplified telepathy to increase temporarily the speed of neural signals in the brain, which allows her to boost a mutant's powers to incredible levels. She briefly develops a psychic shadow form like Psylocke's, with a gold Phoenix emblem over her eye instead of the Crimson Dawn mark possessed by Psylocke.

Her telekinetic strength and skill are both of an extremely high level, capable of grasping objects in Earth orbit and manipulating hundreds of components in mid-air in complex patterns. She can telekinetically lift several tons of matter at once, and has learned to use her power both aggressively and defensively, as blasts of focused telekinetic force or defensive shields strong enough to withstand out of scale ballistic impacts. She has also been shown to manifest a fiery aura offensively by using her telekinetic powers to excite the air molecules around her into focused combustion that produce heat and light in her immediate area. Jean also possesses the power of flight through her telekinesis without the Phoenix. She manifests a "telekinetic sensitivity" to objects in her immediate environment that lets her feel the texture of objects, their molecular patterns, feel when other objects come into contact with them, and probe them at a molecular level.

Here's what the 'vine has to say about her telepathy, that hasn't been said.

Jean is considered one of the most powerful telepaths in the Marvel Universe, and is said to eventually become even more powerful then Professor Xavier, who is said to currently be the most powerful telepath. Her telepathy is now strong enough to the point where she can manifest a psionic version of the phoenix bird, with the fire claws actually hurting anyone it touches.

These are descriptions of Jean's Omega-level TP and TK without Phoenix. Don't get me wrong. Emma is badass and though at first I hated her (maybe it was Morrison's writing her), she is starting to grow on me. Even though she is a much better villain and, if someone could write her good, could be a better villain than when Claremont wrote her. Emma is a powerful telepath. I rank her fifth in the top 10 most powerful telepaths in Marvel Universe after Jean, Professor X, Mr. Sinister, and Exodus. And Emma's diamond form is strong but she can't bench 50 tons. She can sustain pressure from large amounts of weight but she can bench probably about 2 tons from what I've seen but she withstood a punch from World War Hulk.

Emma is not immune to telepathy in diamond form and yes, she did take out the whole X-Men with a complex psychic illusion, so could Jean.

My main thing is this would be a good throwdown but it goes to Jean. She can use both her powers at the same time too. Emma unfortunately can't.

DiamondFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DiamondFrost

Emma is fifth. Exodus and Sinister were talking and did say that their are five powerful telepaths. In order. Jean, Xavier, Sinister, Exodus and Emma. However, Jean is dead and Xavier might be joining her. as for her strength, she is Class 50 according to the Marvel Handbook. I do agree with you that Jean would win in a mental battle, physical goes to Emma. and if you want Emma as a villain check out Issues 13-18 of Astonishing X-Men where she rejoins the Hellfire Club. all in all we are each entitled to our opinion, but I still say Emma could win if she turned into diamond form. of course this battle has been done so many times that it does get ridiculous.
Post Edited:2007-10-30 19:36:39

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Titan3510

DiamondFrost says:

"Emma is fifth. Exodus and Sinister were talking and did say that their are five powerful telepaths. In order. Jean, Xavier, Sinister, Exodus and Emma. However, Jean is dead and Xavier might be joining her. as for her strength, she is Class 50 according to the Marvel Handbook. I do agree with you that Jean would win in a mental battle, physical goes to Emma. and if you want Emma as a villain check out Issues 13-18 of Astonishing X-Men where she rejoins the Hellfire Club. all in all we are each entitled to our opinion, but I still say Emma could win if she turned into diamond form. of course this battle has been done so many times that it does get ridiculous.
Post Edited:2007-10-30 19:36:39"

I agree but Jean is not an inept hand-to-hand fighter. Emma is class 50? I didn't know that. At most I would think she would be class 10. It's not that I want Emma as a villain, it's just that she is just made for that role. Look at her. Just think about her personality. But anyway, Emma has a bigger chance of winning in her diamond form but, still it is kinda ridiculous and we did see a battle of sorts in Morrison's New X-Men. Still, I vote Jean.

Tahdigga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Tahdigga

No contest. Miss Grey.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I don't know about Emma being open to telepathic attack (or not) when diamond. If she is, then it's game over right there. If she's not, I still think Jean wins, just takes longer. And why would Jean fight Emma hand to hand if she went diamond? It's not like she needs to. She can just take to the air or erect a force field and take as much time as she needs to break Emma apart.

Avatar image for white_queen_phoenix
white queen phoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I love both characters but i have to say I think Jean wins this battle..

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

DiamondFrost says:

"Emma is fifth. Exodus and Sinister were talking and did say that their are five powerful telepaths. In order. Jean, Xavier, Sinister, Exodus and Emma. However, Jean is dead and Xavier might be joining her. as for her strength, she is Class 50 according to the Marvel Handbook. I do agree with you that Jean would win in a mental battle, physical goes to Emma. and if you want Emma as a villain check out Issues 13-18 of Astonishing X-Men where she rejoins the Hellfire Club. all in all we are each entitled to our opinion, but I still say Emma could win if she turned into diamond form. of course this battle has been done so many times that it does get ridiculous.
Post Edited:2007-10-30 19:36:39"
Physical goes to Emma so Emma wins overall? BAH. What would Emma do when her anatomy is turned into feathers? Phoenix turned the properties of a tree into solid Gold, Emma might as well have a pillow form to soften the beating she would get from Phoenix. Jean without Phoenix would still take this since she doesn't need to be next to Emma to fight her.
Post Edited:2007-10-31 02:24:11
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Methos

yeah, i've got to side with Jean on this one...

if it's Phoenix then Emma doesn't stand a chance

if it Jean, then it will be a psychic battle, and i'm sure that Jean is a stronger PSI than Emma

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"yeah, i've got to side with Jean on this one...if it's Phoenix then Emma doesn't stand a chanceif it Jean, then it will be a psychic battle, and i'm sure that Jean is a stronger PSI than EmmaM"

Nope, she's actually not.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Methos

isn't she?

blink blink

from what i read in "EndSong" she seemed to be the stronger Telepath...

hmmm...

how strong is Jean compared to Emma then?

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23  Edited By The_Martian

I am going to Emma because of her Diamond form. Isn't she immune to psychic powers while in it?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Methos

thanks... Emmna is coming off as more and more intriguing of late...

first you got me into Scarlet Witch, now Emma Frost? you'll make a Marvel fan out of me yet lol

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Hold on, let me get my sources.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"thanks... Emmna is coming off as more and more intriguing of late... first you got me into Scarlet Witch, now Emma Frost? you'll make a Marvel fan out of me yet lol M"
Its about time:)
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Methos

oi! lol

at least i'm not a complete DC Fanboy lol

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Okay, Without the Phoenix Force, Emma bested Jean in the "Nuff Said" story arc. But that could be bad writing, one showing, plot driven, so we'll toss that out. According to Grant Morrison, Jean and Emma are extremely powerful and cancel each other out.

So here's why I say Emma takes it. Like Nobody said, in Diamond Form, she is immune to telepathic attacks, though she cannot use hers either. There's nothing Jean could do if Emma went Diamond and attacked. I'm sure she has some skill in hand to hand combat, but not only would it have no affect on Emma, her Diamond Form also boasts her strength. Without the extra powers of the Phoenix, the White Queen is more versatile.
Post Edited:2007-10-31 03:11:13

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Methos

so in Diamond form she's immune to Telepathic assault.

what about Telekenetic assault?

i mean, i'm sure i've seen Jean use her TK to alter things before at quite a high level, or was the Phoenix?

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"so in Diamond form she's immune to Telepathic assault. what about Telekenetic assault? i mean, i'm sure i've seen Jean use her TK to alter things before at quite a high level, or was the Phoenix? M"
Phoenix could alter things Jean might beable to push her around but I doubt she could do any real harm.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nobody says:

"Methos says:
"so in Diamond form she's immune to Telepathic assault. what about Telekenetic assault? i mean, i'm sure i've seen Jean use her TK to alter things before at quite a high level, or was the Phoenix? M"
Phoenix could alter things Jean might beable to push her around but I doubt she could do any real harm."

Exactly. In Diamond Form she is almost completely invulnerable to physical attacks, and immune to all forms of telepathic attacks. Not sure what telekinesis would do, like Nobody said, she may be able to push her back, but it wouldnt cause any real damage.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Methos

from her page...

"Her telekenisis became more powerful as Jean began learning how to train it. She can grasp objects that are in Earth’s orbit. Jean can also lift tons of mass at once with her telekinetic powers. She uses her telekinetic powers for both offense in which she could blast energy at the opponent, or for defense in which she can create a force field strong enough to protect her from a missile."

if her TK is strong enough to protect her from a missile, and to grasp things in orbit, i think she should be strong enough to withstand Emma's punches, seeing as even though she's in diamond form, that doesn't affect her physical strength.

also, if Jean can use her "TK" to 'grasp' things in orbit, i'll put money on she can 'put things in orbit' as well, specifically Emma in this case lol

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"from her page... **"Her telekenisis became more powerful as Jean began learning how to train it. She can grasp objects that are in Earth’s orbit. Jean can also lift tons of mass at once with her telekinetic powers. She uses her telekinetic powers for both offense in which she could blast energy at the opponent, or for defense in which she can create a force field strong enough to protect her from a missile."** if her TK is strong enough to protect her from a missile, and to grasp things in orbit, i think she should be strong enough to withstand Emma's punches, seeing as even though she's in diamond form, that doesn't affect her physical strength. also, if Jean can use her "TK" to 'grasp' things in orbit, i'll put money on she can 'put things in orbit' as well, specifically Emma in this case lol M"
I didn't realize Jean had become that stong just as Jean.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Methos

dunno when that happened, but thats what her page says...

so, yeah, i'm still siding with the woman who can put Emma in orbit with a thought lol

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"from her page...**"Her telekenisis became more powerful as Jean began learning how to train it. She can grasp objects that are in Earth’s orbit. Jean can also lift tons of mass at once with her telekinetic powers. She uses her telekinetic powers for both offense in which she could blast energy at the opponent, or for defense in which she can create a force field strong enough to protect her from a missile."**if her TK is strong enough to protect her from a missile, and to grasp things in orbit, i think she should be strong enough to withstand Emma's punches, seeing as even though she's in diamond form, that doesn't affect her physical strength.also, if Jean can use her "TK" to 'grasp' things in orbit, i'll put money on she can 'put things in orbit' as well, specifically Emma in this case lolM"

Thats when she was the Phoenix, actually, it was before anyone knew it was the Phoenix. Pre Phoenix Jean Grey never had telekinetic power of that magnitude. I'm sorry, but her page doesn't differentiate between Pre-Phoenix Jean Grey, and Jean Grey.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Martian

King of Kings says:

"Jean Grey possessed telepathic powers enabling her to read minds, project her thoughts into the minds of others, initiate astral travel, and mentally stun opponents with pure psionic force, among other talents. She also possessed telekinesis, allowing her to levitate and manipulate small objects and others, generate force fields, fly, and stimulate heat molecules to generate concussive blasts."
That sounds more like the Jean I am thinking out outside of Pheonix.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Jean Grey possessed telepathic powers enabling her to read minds, project her thoughts into the minds of others, initiate astral travel, and mentally stun opponents with pure psionic force, among other talents. She also possessed telekinesis, allowing her to levitate and manipulate small objects and others, generate force fields, fly, and stimulate heat molecules to generate concussive blasts.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Methos

King of Kings says:

"Thats when she was the Phoenix, actually, it was before anyone knew it was the Phoenix. Pre Phoenix Jean Grey never had telekinetic power of that magnitude. I'm sorry, but her page doesn't differentiate between Pre-Phoenix Jean Grey, and Jean Grey."

ugh... confused now lol

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Methos

right...

so Jean Grey's page is for both Jean Grey and Phoenix JG... but they haven't seperated out the powers...

damnit lol

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"King of Kings says:
"Thats when she was the Phoenix, actually, it was before anyone knew it was the Phoenix. Pre Phoenix Jean Grey never had telekinetic power of that magnitude. I'm sorry, but her page doesn't differentiate between Pre-Phoenix Jean Grey, and Jean Grey."

ugh... confused now lol

M"

Lmao, sorry. That last line should say, "differentiate between Phoenix Jean Grey and Jean Grey"

DiamondFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DiamondFrost

the opening post, said Jean Grey with no Phoenix. As some people will tell you, I am a major Emma fangirl, but if Exodus and Sinister are correct, Jean is the strongest, even without Phoenix. She is an Omega level after all, but it is not known if that is for Phoenix.

as for Emma's diamond form, she is immune to telepathy because she feels no emotions in that form. as for TK, I doubt that would work but Jean could probably hurl stuff. If Jean was a smart girl, she would aim for Emma's weakspot.

I don't think Marvel will ever solve that problem. I guess that is why they decided to kill off Jean, again and retcon the Phoenix into space. ((See earlier issues of New X-Men with the Xorn battle and Phoenix EndSong. End and WarSong can solve some of the Jean questions.

I still say Emma wins though^^

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Titan3510

King of Kings says:

"Jean Grey possessed telepathic powers enabling her to read minds, project her thoughts into the minds of others, initiate astral travel, and mentally stun opponents with pure psionic force, among other talents. She also possessed telekinesis, allowing her to levitate and manipulate small objects and others, generate force fields, fly, and stimulate heat molecules to generate concussive blasts."

WHAT! Are you crazy. Not you DiamondFrost, King of Kings. Jean is an OMEGA-LEVEL MUTANT, ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MUTANTS TO EVER GRACE THE EARTH. What does that mean to you? "Levitate and manipulate small objects..." You're crazy for actually thinking about something like this, I'm crazy for listening to you and this entire post is crazy, 'cause everyone knows that Jean with or without Phoenix can beat the crap out of Emma with or without diamond form. It's called telekinesis, people. Yes I did some research. Emma is dog-gone good with her telepathy but Jean outclasses her. Yes, Emma's diamond body is immune to telepathy currently but Jean can use telekinesis to attack Emma's flaw and yes she knows where it is. She's the one who put Emma back together.

Jean can do that or put Emma into orbit to see how long she can last without oxygen, water or food.

Jean at first was 10 years old when she manifested her Omega-level telepathy and telekinesis. Slowly she began realizing her full potential. Her status as an Omega-level mutant is what drew Phoenix Force to her in the first place.

The powers are separate but Jean is the predestined Phoenix force made flesh. She and the Phoenix are one, for now.

I like Emma but Jean is just too good. End of story.

Xénon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Xénon

King of Kings says:

"Exactly. In Diamond Form she is almost completely invulnerable to physical attacks, and immune to all forms of telepathic attacks. Not sure what telekinesis would do, like Nobody said, she may be able to push her back, but it wouldnt cause any real damage."

Sure, then Jean wouldn't be able to hurt Emma. But all Jean has to do is levitate herself up in the sky and Emma cannot hurt Jean anymore than Jean can hurt her. I'm pretty sure Jean's TK is strong enough to cause some damage to Emma, but even if it cannot, it's enough to protect her from Emma in diamond form.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vulcanmax

Elemental says:

"King of Kings says:

WHAT! Are you crazy. Not you DiamondFrost, King of Kings. Jean is an OMEGA-LEVEL MUTANT, ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MUTANTS TO EVER GRACE THE EARTH. What does that mean to you? "Levitate and manipulate small objects..." You're crazy for actually thinking about something like this, I'm crazy for listening to you and this entire post is crazy, 'cause everyone knows that Jean with or without Phoenix can beat the crap out of Emma with or without diamond form. It's called telekinesis, people. Yes I did some research. Emma is dog-gone good with her telepathy but Jean outclasses her. Yes, Emma's diamond body is immune to telepathy currently but Jean can use telekinesis to attack Emma's flaw and yes she knows where it is. She's the one who put Emma back together.

Jean can do that or put Emma into orbit to see how long she can last without oxygen, water or food.

Jean at first was 10 years old when she manifested her Omega-level telepathy and telekinesis. Slowly she began realizing her full potential. Her status as an Omega-level mutant is what drew Phoenix Force to her in the first place.

The powers are separate but Jean is the predestined Phoenix force made flesh. She and the Phoenix are one, for now.

I like Emma but Jean is just too good. End of story."

I'm with Elemental on this one and I for one really like Emma far more than I ever did Jean though her Dark Phoenix was one marvel character I have always been particularly fond off.

Correct me if I am wrong aren't Charles and Casandra in the same league telepathically, if so then Casandra stating that Emma was "...bush league compared to her." should pretty much clear up the matter. Seeing as marvel handbook has Jean above Charles on telepathy. Or is her telekinesis much lower than her telepathy? I just assumed since she was an omega level mutant it meant her overall mutant powers.

Another observation, if Nova was able to implant a part of herself within Emma and let it remain hidden for awhile couldn't it be argued that it was in fact Nova that defeated the X-men in the Astonishing series here fore mentioned. We are talking about Nova after all. It took her a while but she made her own body on a copy she had from Charles for crying out loud.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Elemental says:

"King of Kings says:

I like Emma but Jean is just too good. End of story."

Thats from Marvel.com I'll stand here and wait, while you take your foot outta your mouth.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Post Deleted.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Titan3510

Xénon says:

"King of Kings says:
"Exactly. In Diamond Form she is almost completely invulnerable to physical attacks, and immune to all forms of telepathic attacks. Not sure what telekinesis would do, like Nobody said, she may be able to push her back, but it wouldnt cause any real damage."
Sure, then Jean wouldn't be able to hurt Emma. But all Jean has to do is levitate herself up in the sky and Emma cannot hurt Jean anymore than Jean can hurt her. I'm pretty sure Jean's TK is strong enough to cause *some* damage to Emma, but even if it cannot, it's enough to protect her from Emma in diamond form. "

Jean's TK can do more than push Emma in diamond form back. How many times do I have to repeat this? JEAN IS AN OMEGA-LEVEL MUTANT. TELEPATHY AND TELEKINESIS.

Jean isn't stupid. Of course she knows Emma is almost completely invulnerable to physical attacks. Duh! It's diamond. It's something you can't burn. Anywho, Jean is much more resourceful than this. She has been active as a superhero for most of her life.

"Thats from Marvel.com I'll stand here and wait, while you take your foot outta your mouth." What? You are crazy. Good lord. Here is some deductive reasoning (I think). If you are an Omega-level mutant, you have virtually unlimited potential. Jean is an Omega-level mutant. Therefore, Jean has unlimited potential. What don't you get. She can do much more than levitate and manipulate small objects. Let me give you a description of her TK from Wikipedia without Phoenix.

• Her telekinetic strength and skill are both of an extremely high level, capable of grasping objects in Earth orbit and manipulating hundreds of components in mid-air in complex patterns. She can telekinetically lift several tons of matter at once, and has learned to use her power both aggressively and defensively, as blasts of focused telekinetic force or defensive shields strong enough to withstand out of scale ballistic impacts. Jean also possesses the power of flight through her telekinesis without the Phoenix. She has also been shown to manifest a fiery aura offensively by using her telekinetic powers to excite the air molecules around her into focused combustion that produce heat and light in her immediate area. WITHOUT THE PHOENIX, Jean has potentially limitless psionic powers of telepathy and telekinesis.

WHAT!!!! HOW DOES THAT FOOT TASTE?!!

Just in case you don't believe me here is the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey#Powers_and_abilities

There you go. Enjoy. Read everything.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#48  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Ok, without all the foot tasting, I thought this was pretty much wrapped up on page one. Emma's not beating Jean telepathically right? So what's left for her? Diamond form. In diamond form she's a brick that can't be hurt by TP, but still a brick. She can't fly, meaning Jean could hover 20 feet in the air and Emma couldn't do a thing. Even after I mentioned levitation and force fields before, people still said that Emma would win as diamond because she'd be better in a physical fight. While that's true, there's no reason for Jean to go hand to hand because she can make it so Emma can't touch her at all. Jean can sit there all day (wouldn't take that long) until she finds the proper application of force to the right spot to shatter Emma, or she could throw her into space (maybe) or drop her into a deep ocean trench and let the pressure keep her down there.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckshot says:

"Ok, without all the foot tasting, I thought this was pretty much wrapped up on page one. Emma's not beating Jean telepathically right? So what's left for her? Diamond form. In diamond form she's a brick that can't be hurt by TP, but still a brick. She can't fly, meaning Jean could hover 20 feet in the air and Emma couldn't do a thing. Even after I mentioned levitation and force fields before, people still said that Emma would win as diamond because she'd be better in a physical fight. While that's true, there's no reason for Jean to go hand to hand because she can make it so Emma can't touch her at all. Jean can sit there all day (wouldn't take that long) until she finds the proper application of force to the right spot to shatter Emma, or she could throw her into space (maybe) or drop her into a deep ocean trench and let the pressure keep her down there."

Nice...

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By Blowout

Jean Grey.