#1 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma, No telepathy against miss Paige Guthrie...Husk.....fight occurs in the jungle....till one is knocked out

caption

caption

#2 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk Curbstomp.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Curbstomp?

no way

#4 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"Husk Curbstomp."

#5 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm emma survived the raid on genosha thanks to her diamond form

Husk shouldn't be too different

#6 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

If Emma can not use her Telepathy, she will rely on the Diamond Form.  Husk is in big trouble.

I give this to Emma, but it would be a decent fight.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Curbstomp?

no way"
Emma wins.
#8 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

i give itto husk bec. i think she can figure out how to shatter emma

#9 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Kadaj said:

"i give itto husk bec. i think she can figure out how to shatter emma
"

emma will have killed her by that time

#10 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"

Kadaj said:

"i give itto husk bec. i think she can figure out how to shatter emma
"

emma will have killed her by that time

"
also husk could replicate emmas diamond form but without the being shatter part and win like that
#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk can turn into something equally as tough as Emma's diamond form. Is Husk immune to telepathy/can she husk into a form that is? If not, Emma should take her down easy. If not, Husk should be able to win, or at least stalemate Emma.

#12 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Husk can turn into something equally as tough as Emma's diamond form. Is Husk immune to telepathy/can she husk into a form that is? If not, Emma should take her down easy. If not, Husk should be able to win, or at least stalemate Emma."
emma doesnt have telepathy says so at the top...
#13 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"also husk could replicate emmas diamond form but without the being shatter part and win like that
"
She'd have the same flaws as emma would if she did that.

Korg said:
"Husk can turn into something equally as tough as Emma's diamond form. Is Husk immune to telepathy/can she husk into a form that is? If not, Emma should take her down easy. If not, Husk should be able to win, or at least stalemate Emma."
No TP

#14 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

My bad, the way the pictures loaded I didn't even see the text.

Paige would have the advantage because Emma's flaw was caused by an injury sustained while not in diamond form. I say Husk wins.
#15 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

but Husk isn't trying to kill her, just beat her into submission. i  doubt she'll do the flaw thing...plus she'd have to find it first

#16 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:

Paige would have the advantage because Emma's flaw was caused by an injury sustained while not in diamond form.
"

#17 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither would be able to be KO'd in such durable forms, I should think. It would seem this fight is to the death if Paige wants to win. Has Emma ever been knocked out in diamond form?

#18 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Neither would be able to be KO'd in such durable forms, I should think. It would seem this fight is to the death if Paige wants to win. Has Emma ever been knocked out in diamond form?"
She should have...she still bleeds in that form.
#19 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk is capable of being knocked out in her various changes as well.

its anyones game.

#20 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, all Paige has to do is become denser than Emma's diamond form then. It's well within the scope of her powers.

#21 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

how long can paige hold her shape?
do you know off the top of your head?

#22 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

she can hold it for an hour give or take

#23 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma

#24 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Emma"
Why? Paige could turn into adamantium, or a corrosive acid that would eat through Emma. She has a lot more options than Emma does, and engages in physical conflicts far more often.
#25 Posted by Owen_Porter (83085 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk. Emma would shatter if hit on the nose. Which in a fight, is pretty likely.

#26 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

a corrosive acid?  how would she move? lol Emma wouldn't run head first into the battle anyway...she'd play offensive until she had to and then by that time paige will be all 'omg i'm so tired' and emma would destroy her.

lol

#27 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Emma is clearly your pick in this fight, regardless of what others might add. Paige doesn't have to "husk" her whole body, either. But two super-dense hands clapping down on both sides of your head is gonna KO or kill you. Paige can also augment her strength to become stronger than Emma. Emma's diamond form is essentially a shadow of Husk's ability, just like Colossus's steel skin. She's also a more proficient hand to hand combatant, IMO.

#28 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

AOA husk was capable of shifting one body part.

yes i'm being fanboyish.

#29 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Husk could take down Emma Frost...
#30 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hate being Husk. Always tearing one's skin off must get old so very soon. =/

It could make her win this, though.

#31 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"I'd hate being Husk. Always tearing one's skin off must get old so very soon. =/

It could make her win this, though.
"
it doesn't look like it tickles either.

Imagine going on a date and you accidentally scratch off the side of your face...not cute
#32 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"I'd hate being Husk. Always tearing one's skin off must get old so very soon. =/"
Not to mention you're left naked afterwards...
#33 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Husk would win. By the way I have a question about Husk's powers. If she can make herself into acid and stuff like that. Then can she make herself into.... liquid metal like the T1000? or give herself a body of unstable molecules like Morph because if she can that would be very cool.

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma wins.

#35 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk takes Emma down, hard. Maybe she'll learn some manners, finally.

#36 Posted by pander1 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk is an expert when it comes to chemistry. If anyone would know how to shatter diamond, Husk would. Plus she can husk into pretty much any form that she's studied, from acid (she's husked into acid strong enough to eat away at Colossus's organic steel skin) to vapor to diamond to adamantium and more. Actually, husking into adamantium would do it on its own. Plus she could husk some claws while she's at it.

Skin of diamond vs skin of adamantium. Adamantium wins. Paige wins in a curbstomp, Emma becomes many pieces of diamond chips.

#37 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma

#38 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Emma

how?

#39 Posted by God_Spawn (35978 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Emma

how?

I think he is just going off what some old posts or just saying whatever. Even I don't see how Em takes this unless she can somehow run away for an hour and come back get her but I think that is reaching quite a bit.

#40 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Emma

how?

I think he is just going off what some old posts or just saying whatever. Even I don't see how Em takes this unless she can somehow run away for an hour and come back get her but I think that is reaching quite a bit.

I agree, thought maybe he'd explain this time why he picked a winner:)

#41 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @LordOfAllHumans: LOL That's exaclty what i did.

#42 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

That's why I like you, if nothing else you are consistent lol

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@jeanroygrant said:

That's why I like you, if nothing else you are consistent lol

Lol yup.

#44 Posted by EIementaIist (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll use my necromancer powers to bring this back from the depths of Battle Forum limbo

#45 Posted by dondave (26498 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk stomps. she can turn into Adamantium

#46 Posted by EIementaIist (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Husk stomps. she can turn into Adamantium

Lol, I like you

#47 Edited by THUNDERBOLT30 (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any canon feats for Husk withstanding being hit with superhuman force superior to Emma's and not being KO'd while in a metal form? I think Husk is the more capable fighter between the two and has morphing options that would likely handle hits from Emma (i.e.-rubber) but I am doubting she has the striking force to KO Emma, and I am thinking with Emma's endurance and low level super human strength that she can probably KO Husk after a few solid hits since Husk will probably go to a metal form for this fight.