This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

No TP for emma...and no weapons for Natasha...Just hand to hand till someone is knocked out

caption

caption
#2 Posted by Erik (32789 posts) - - Show Bio

If Emma still has diamond form, how can Natasha even hurt her? I don't think Emma would be able to touch Natasha though.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't natasha get some super soldier serum?

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Didn't natasha get some super soldier serum?"
No that I know of.
#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
between her legs :P
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"If Emma still has diamond form, how can Natasha even hurt her? I don't think Emma would be able to touch Natasha though."
If Natasha is carrying guns she curbstomps Emma.
#7 Posted by Erik (32789 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
between her legs :P"

OOOO nice!
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:
figured someone would say that
#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:

groans

M
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
I seen Dardevil break Absorbing Man off with a gun when he was in Diamond form...maybe Black Widow knows the same technique..to find the weakness and shoot it.
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"Vance Astro said:
"pixelized said:

groans

M"
Thinks back to a thread I made.
#12 Posted by EMMAFROSTLOVER (6 posts) - - Show Bio

EMMA FROST! NO CONTEST

#13 Posted by Saren (25674 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha stomps unless Emma is in her diamond form.

#14 Posted by Dextersinister (6140 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma frost diamond form breaks Widow in 2, I don't think Emma bothers with h2h training but when you factor in the strength difference training doesn't factor in.

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha would win easily if Emma doesn't use her diamond form.

#16 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma is smart enough to use her diamond form making her the victor

#17 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Emma frost diamond form breaks Widow in 2, I don't think Emma bothers with h2h training but when you factor in the strength difference training doesn't factor in.

Agreed on Emma winning if she can go diamond. Actually, Emma does have some training in h2h. Of course, Widow is still WAY out of Emma's league in that department.

#18 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

If with diamond she wins. If without she is stomped by widow.

#19 Posted by Spydey (401 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Tasha was a super soldier too. Guess I was wrong there. But I say, the loser has to stay the night with me. And the winner, gets to have an awesome night with me.

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (37882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spydey:

I thought Tasha was a super soldier too.

She took Russia's variation of the SS formula, so yes she is a super soldier.

Moderator Online
#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37882 posts) - - Show Bio

As for this thread, it is a stomp either way. Emma isn't close to Nat's skill league and lacks a stat edge in human form. In diamond form there is absolutely nothing Natasha can do but hop around a little while and lose.

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

so .... its a tossup ????

#23 Posted by Erik (32789 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

As for this thread, it is a stomp either way. Emma isn't close to Nat's skill league and lacks a stat edge in human form. In diamond form there is absolutely nothing Natasha can do but hop around a little while and lose.

This. Not sure why this thread needed a bump after nearly 4 years but whatever.

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (37882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

In a sense depending on what Emma does. If she is dumb enough to no go diamond (which I don't think she is dumb enough to do in the first place) Widow wins every time. If Emma goes diamond form Widow loses every time since she can't even harm Emma.

Moderator Online
#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

In a sense depending on what Emma does. If she is dumb enough to no go diamond (which I don't think she is dumb enough to do in the first place) Widow wins every time. If Emma goes diamond form Widow loses every time since she can't even harm Emma.

I love how Emma got stunted in the first place .... and she can still stomp .... reminds me of Hulk vs Superman without flight, super speed, heat vision, freeze breath, etc ...... an he still stomped ...... only that this depends on what Emma does while Supes doesn't .....

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (37882 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I love how Emma got stunted in the first place .... and she can still stomp .... reminds me of Hulk vs Superman without flight, super speed, heat vision, freeze breath, etc ...... an he still stomped ...... only that this depends on what Emma does while Supes doesn't .....

I'm indifferent about characters getting restricted lol. The thing about this one though is if you take something away from either of the two girls it is a stomp either way. Emma keeps her telepathy, Widow has no brain. Take away Emma's TP but Nat keeps her guns and she caps Frost. Take the guns and make it a h2h fight but Em still has her diamond form and Natasha can only dodge around a little bit, Emma's ridiculously durable in that form and she is a 2 tonner in strength. You take away the diamond form and Nat not only holds a stat edge, she holds a high skill edge. You strip widow of her formula and put them at bare minimums and have a h2h fight that skill edge still exists for Nat and Emma has only a handful of somewhat decent h2h showings with nothing to put her on Widow's level.

Moderator Online
#27 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma.

#28 Posted by ShootingNova (17081 posts) - - Show Bio

In diamond form, Emma. Natasha otherwise.

#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12182 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: It seems like this is just a bad match up to begin with since you have to degrade someone for the other to have a chance, only to find that the other one stomps due to those stipulations ...... It's not a fair fight at all ......

#30 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost