Emma Frost (Omega) VS Professor.X (Omega)

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@jeanlucpicard said:
"

Professor X is one the most powerful telepathic mutants in the world, perhaps second only to the Phoenix.* 

http://www.comicvine.com/professor-x/29-1505/

My statement and my source. nuff said.

"

I wouldnt say he was second i agree he is one of the most powerful but people like Jean Grey, Nate Grey, Emma Frost ( if she has prep) Rachel Grey ( with time and practice) can beat him
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#52  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Professor X should win.

The fight was taken out of context. Professor X, I believe, was still suffering from memory loss and therefore was lacking in in that battle.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By Mercy_
@flame3999 said:
" She is not immune to telepathy, in diamond form. "
Can you give me some instances (and preferably scans) of her being effected by telepathy while in her diamond form?
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By PrinceIMC

This one is back huh? I'm still not convinced that her diamond form makes her immune to telepathy. It probably focuses her mind since it removes her emotions which probably helps shut it out. Except when dealing with other powerful minds.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#55  Edited By Mercy_
@PrinceIMC said:
" This one is back huh? I'm still not convinced that her diamond form makes her immune to telepathy. It probably focuses her mind since it removes her emotions which probably helps shut it out. Except when dealing with other powerful minds. "
She got past the Cuckoos and past 1000 of her clones. I've never seen anybody actually use telepathy on her when she was in her diamond form and have it be successful, that I can recall. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By Son Of Storm
Hey. I remember this.sighs.

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
" This one is back huh? I'm still not convinced that her diamond form makes her immune to telepathy. It probably focuses her mind since it removes her emotions which probably helps shut it out. Except when dealing with other powerful minds. "
She got past the Cuckoos and past 1000 of her clones. I've never seen anybody actually use telepathy on her when she was in her diamond form and have it be successful, that I can recall.  "
Besides Jean. Martha used TP on her while she was in diamond form.
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#57  Edited By xerox_kitty

Closed upon request by Son of Storm (who created the Battle).