• 87 results
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Who wins? Battle takes place in a strip club.  Morals on. Emma goes to diamond form and forgot how to switch back. 

Daredevil Man Without Fear
Daredevil Man Without Fear
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Son Of Storm
He can't hurt her and she wouldn't be able to touch him.....
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

Is it to KO or death or what?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Son Of Storm
@The Dark Huntress said:

Is it to KO or death or what?

Does it matter?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Ko or death.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Erik

Emma wins.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

Emma Frost wins.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Fragneto said:
Daredevil ties her legs and hangs her upside down on the nearest light post

That's how said Spidy beats her too lol
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Erik

Emma easily.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth
@erik said:
Emma easily.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Don't make me pull out my DD vs AM issue >=D 

Absorbing Man vs. Daredevil
Absorbing Man vs. Daredevil
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Daredevil can't do anything...

SMK2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SMK2

Daredevil.  
she will not land a hit in him, and he will be taking control of the fight, it will take some time because of the diamond, but Daredevil is a master with poles fights =p

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Daredevil can only win via BFR. 

As this is KO or death ... and as Emma ain't stupid... DD can't hurt her and she'll find a way to hurt/hit him eventually.
Avatar image for where4artthoucarlos
where4artthoucarlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Emma
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By D3athstroke
@Fragneto said:
Daredevil ties her legs and hangs her upside down on the nearest light post
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cattlebattle

What The??

Diamonds can be shattered, and Daredevil can hit pretty hard especially with his clubs, I would say Daredevil has this well in hand

Now given I stopped reading X-Men frequently around the time Emma got that power so I don't know if she is unable to be shattered or something like that

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#18  Edited By Dracade102

Fight takes place in a strip club? Only KO or Death? Then DD loses.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle
@Dracade102 said:
Death by STD??
Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Baltoro

Daredevil could dodge her attacks and make her get stuck in a wall. What if Daredevil goes and finds a diamond cutter?  Then she is done. 

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#21  Edited By Dracade102
@cattlebattle said:
@Dracade102 said:
Death by STD??  
I wonder how you could get STD's and die during a fight... O__o
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik said:
Emma easily.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

tie, she can't touch him, he can't hurt her

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Telcalipoca

DD losses i he cant break diamonds with his bare hands and will find no tool capable of doing so i a strip club.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sherlock
@Telcalipoca said:
DD losses i he cant break diamonds with his bare hands and will find no tool capable of doing so i a strip club.
What are you talking about all strippers carry loads of self defence objects like laser lipstick Matts got this in the bag...Especially because hes blind and cant be distracted by the half naked women
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Emma for the win. DD is by far the better fighter but I don't see how that will help him against an opponent made of diamond.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Erik

Still Emma.

Daredevil cannot hurt her and she will eventually catch him. Their space is confined and Emma does not need sleep, food or water while in diamond form. Assuming he somehow evades her for days, he will eventually collapse of dehydration due to her constant pursuit.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#28  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Emma. She might eventually get a lucky shot on Matt, while Daredevil will just break his hands and feet if he tries to hit her.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@cattlebattle said:
What The??  Diamonds can be shattered, and Daredevil can hit pretty hard especially with his clubs, I would say Daredevil has this well in hand  Now given I stopped reading X-Men frequently around the time Emma got that power so I don't know if she is unable to be shattered or something like that
Only time she was shattered was from a special bullet in a special spot. Emma's taken blows from WWH, survived a plane crash, blasts from Bishop that sent her what appears to be possibly a few hundred feet. DD is not shattering her.
Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Telcalipoca
@Sherlock said:
@Telcalipoca said:
What are you talking about all strippers carry loads of self defence objects like laser lipstick Matts got this in the bag...Especially because hes blind and cant be distracted by the half naked women
cant be distracted by half naked women? i feel sorry for the man didnt realize it til now how blind he is. he cant appreciate the beauty of a  naked woman how sad
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#31  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

DD. Back in Daredevil: Yellow he displays the ability to find weak points in objects with his senses and then exploit them. He used the ability then to bend steel bars with his bare hands. It's not an often used ability, but since the only other option is waiting around for DD to slip up, I think it's totally legit. The fight is boring otherwise.

Avatar image for morgaine_levesque
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
@cattlebattle said:
What The??  Diamonds can be shattered, and Daredevil can hit pretty hard especially with his clubs, I would say Daredevil has this well in hand  Now given I stopped reading X-Men frequently around the time Emma got that power so I don't know if she is unable to be shattered or something like that
Only time she was shattered was from a special bullet in a special spot. Emma's taken blows from WWH, survived a plane crash, blasts from Bishop that sent her what appears to be possibly a few hundred feet. DD is not shattering her.
Not to mention the entire decimation of Genosha. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik
@Buckshot said:

DD. Back in Daredevil: Yellow he displays the ability to find weak points in objects with his senses and then exploit them. He used the ability then to bend steel bars with his bare hands. It's not an often used ability, but since the only other option is waiting around for DD to slip up, I think it's totally legit. The fight is boring otherwise.

Did not know Daredevil had a diamond weapon to exploit that one flaw. I doubt he would find one in a strip club too.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Erik said:

@Buckshot said:

Did not know Daredevil had a diamond weapon to exploit that one flaw. I doubt he would find one in a strip club too.

Did not know she could only be hurt by diamonds. She seemed pretty worried about Storm hurting her with a piece of metal at high speeds and DD has already shown that he can break organic diamond by hitting weakpoints since he did that to beat up Absorbing Man after he turned diamond.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik
@Buckshot said:

@Erik said:

@Buckshot said:

Did not know she could only be hurt by diamonds. She seemed pretty worried about Storm hurting her with a piece of metal at high speeds and DD has already shown that he can break organic diamond by hitting weakpoints since he did that to beat up Absorbing Man after he turned diamond.

The only thing that has ever hurt Emma while in diamond form was a perfectly placed diamond bullet and Emma is not true diamond, she is a kind of organic diamond like Colossus is not true steel. Not knowing whether or not Storm's threat was valid is not really a confirmation of vulnerability.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sherlock

Iv also seen Emma get stabbed by a vibrnuim knife before.Her Diamond form didnt really offer any resistence if i remember correctly.Ill see if i can find the issue

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Erik: Of course she's not true diamond. If she were she'd be much easier to break. That's not what I'm saying though. Her having a physical weak spot that can be exploited is part of every one of her bios and DD's power allow him to find weak spots, and he's already shown he can use that to bust up people made of diamond (and Emma herself doesn't think she's indestructible). Emma is living diamond with a weakpoint. DD broke a living diamond with a weakpoint. You don't have to accept that though. I'm straight.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik
@Buckshot said:

@Erik: Of course she's not true diamond. If she were she'd be much easier to break. That's not what I'm saying though. Her having a physical weak spot that can be exploited is part of every one of her bios and DD's power allow him to find weak spots, and he's already shown he can use that to bust up people made of diamond (and Emma herself doesn't think she's indestructible). Emma is living diamond with a weakpoint. DD broke a living diamond with a weakpoint. You don't have to accept that though. I'm straight.

I see what you are saying but we do not know how flawed the diamond was that Absorbing Man took on the properties of. You mentioned multiple weak spots in your previous post. It is likely that the diamond Absorbing Man took on was a low quality diamond. And as you pointed out, Emma is much more durable than actual diamond. If Emma thought herself vulnerable to human level opponents regardless of her one flaw, she would have been miles away when Hulk came knocking at her door.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Erik: I wasn't saying there were multiple weak points in Absorbing Man. I think you're over-analyzing the pluralization. Absorbing Man was more durable than an actual diamond as well because it's a comic book and in comics people take "hard" to mean "unbreakable". Durable diamond characters have flaws that allow them to be damaged. Emma has shown she has one and DD has shown he can see and exploit them. I think it's fairly simple, but whatevs.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Erik said:
@Buckshot said:

I see what you are saying but we do not know how flawed the diamond was that Absorbing Man took on the properties of. You mentioned multiple weak spots in your previous post. It is likely that the diamond Absorbing Man took on was a low quality diamond. And as you pointed out, Emma is much more durable than actual diamond. If Emma thought herself vulnerable to human level opponents regardless of her one flaw, she would have been miles away when Hulk came knocking at her door.
If i'm not mistaken Absorbing Man crushed the diamonds he used to absorb from burning coal or something like that.I think you're reading too far into it though.I think the idea of the scan was simply that diamonds have flaws in general..not that Absorbing Man took on the form of some bad diamonds.However though I think the part everyone is missing is DD didn't break him down with his bare hands.He used a gun to strike with.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

I think the part everyone is missing is DD didn't break him down with his bare hands.He used a gun to strike with.

You say that as if it's something DD couldn't do without a gun. If his hands or billy clubs weren't enough, he could find a piece of metal somewhere to hit her with.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Erik

I do not believe Daredevil can produce the force necessary to damage her. Even if he hits her flaw.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Erik: Didn't see the response. May I ask why not? If he was able to muster sufficient force to break another diamond being, why don't you think he could do it to Emma?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik
@Buckshot said:

@Erik: Didn't see the response. May I ask why not? If he was able to muster sufficient force to break another diamond being, why don't you think he could do it to Emma?

Because Emma has taken hits from characters well beyond Daredevil's strength class without injury. There is nothing that leads me to believe Absorbing Man had the durability of Emma's organic diamond form either and as Vance pointed out, Daredevil used a gun to damage Absorbing Man's diamond form.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Erik said:

@Buckshot said:

Because Emma has taken hits from characters well beyond Daredevil's strength class without injury. There is nothing that leads me to believe Absorbing Man had the durability of Emma's organic diamond form either and as Vance pointed out, Daredevil used a gun to damage Absorbing Man's diamond form.

I was thinking something along the same lines. Just because Absorbing Man absorbed a diamond doesnt necessarily mean its the same as Emma's diamond form, which is more a superpower diamond/organic diamond that has been shown without question to have a higher level durability then the properties of a normal diamond.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dex_Starr

When Emma goes into DF is she completely solid all over?  I'm not saying that Daredevil would damage her but he has a tendency to see area's of weakness on solid objects. 

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Hohenheim_of_light: I believe at first it was skin deep, but later depictions showed yes, she is solid through and through.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dex_Starr
@god_spawn said:
@Hohenheim_of_light: I believe at first it was skin deep, but later depictions showed yes, she is solid through and through.
So there is no possibility of Daredevil hitting a weak spot on her in diamond form then? 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Hohenheim_of_light: It's possible, I won't count anything out.  When she was shattered it was a special kind of bullet, being a diamond bullet and it;s a specific spot on her body. I agree with what Erik and Gambler said, the problem is when he shattered absorbing man, absorbing man took on the property of the diamond and needed a gun to do so. Emma's diamond form based off feats has survived much more than a regular diamond should have taking blows from WW Hulk for example so I'm likely to say the diamond form Emma has is much more durable than regular diamond. I don't see Daredevil finding an object of the right durability and he himself applying the correct amount of force needed to shatter her.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Hohenheim_of_light: @god_spawn: She has a shatter point in Diamond Form. A weak spot that if hit with enough force will shatter her.