#1 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in a 3 round freestyle battle. Each rapper has 1 minute a round. So who would win Slim Shady or Kiss ?

#2 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn...

#3 Posted by Alexia Taras (66 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Em. This is one crazy artist.

#4 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

MM he thinks of stuff thats way out there.

#5 Posted by Jolt (140 posts) - - Show Bio

eminem hes so awsome i have his song on my playlist which is located on my prof and hes os cute

#6 Posted by Alexia Taras (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"In a battle Eminem wins but as a rapper I would say Jada is better.Eminem is lyrically really good when he wants to be."

That in itself should make Em the winner. The man can decide when he wants to be good and put effort. That's a skill.

#7 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Alexia Taras says:
"Colt Python says:
"In a battle Eminem wins but as a rapper I would say Jada is better.Eminem is lyrically really good when he wants to be."
That in itself should make Em the winner. The man can decide when he wants to be good and put effort. That's a skill."
Not really,what I was saying is Eminem when he freestyles is a different person than the one who makes songs.When Eminem freestyles he's a great rapper,when he makes songs....he's a joke."

Are you kidding Patiently Waiting on 50's ablum is one of the best flows EVER.

#8 Posted by Alexia Taras (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Alexia Taras says:
"Colt Python says:
That in itself should make Em the winner. The man can decide when he wants to be good and put effort. That's a skill."
Not really,what I was saying is Eminem when he freestyles is a different person than the one who makes songs.When Eminem freestyles he's a great rapper,when he makes songs....he's a joke."

I see what you mean. He's a good rapper, I love the majority of his music, I just don't like a few songs. Jada I don't think he's that great.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

In a freestyle battle, Ill give it to Eminem. He's a totally different person in battle rapping.

#10 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

I love jada his rymes are slick as hell but in a battle i think M is at his best.

#11 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Hawk says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alexia Taras says:
"Colt Python says:
Are you kidding Patiently Waiting on 50's ablum is one of the best flows EVER. "
1.That's 50's song 2.Eminem always comes hard on 50's songs. 3.Listen to any one of Eminem's albums after the Marshall Mathers LP.Between them all there is probably about 10 songs that aren't total jokes or just some BS you wouldn't be caught listening too."
  1. so......

2. cause he is good

3. I'll go listen...it'll take a while. lol

#12 Posted by Alexia Taras (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"what I was saying about it being 50's song is.Unless 50 intiates what the song is about Eminem makes some BS like Mockingbird.Eminem is a great lyracist when he has something to rap about,when he doesn't he makes Real Slim Shady."

Mockingbird was a good song. It had a depressive essence to it.

#13 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Hawk says:
"Colt Python says:
"Hawk says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alexia Taras says:
"Colt Python says:
Are you kidding Patiently Waiting on 50's ablum is one of the best flows EVER. "
1.That's 50's song 2.Eminem always comes hard on 50's songs. 3.Listen to any one of Eminem's albums after the Marshall Mathers LP.Between them all there is probably about 10 songs that aren't total jokes or just some BS you wouldn't be caught listening too."
1. so...... 2. cause he is good 3. I'll go listen...it'll take a while. lol "
what I was saying about it being 50's song is.Unless 50 intiates what the song is about Eminem makes some BS like Mockingbird.Eminem is a great lyracist when he has something to rap about,when he doesn't he makes Real Slim Shady."

Not every song is gonna be great tupac had ok songs

#14 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Hawk says:
" Not every song is gonna be great tupac had ok songs"
I don't even think Tupac is the greatest rapper there was..."

I don't either but it's pretty widely believed.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk says:

"Not every song is gonna be great tupac had ok songs"

I don't even think Tupac is the greatest rapper there was...

#16 Posted by Alexia Taras (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Alexia Taras says:
"Colt Python says:
"what I was saying about it being 50's song is.Unless 50 intiates what the song is about Eminem makes some BS like Mockingbird.Eminem is a great lyracist when he has something to rap about,when he doesn't he makes Real Slim Shady."
Mockingbird was a good song. It had a depressive essence to it."
He had already made a song for his daughter.Not to be ignorant or nothing but who gives a sh!t.He doesn't have anything to rap about and the only thing in his life that holds his interest personally is his daughter."

But that's what he raps about. His life and what holds him. I personally enjoyed it. I liked "My Fault" too. Catchy beat.

#17 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Static Shock says:
"Hawk says:
Personally I think he sucks.I listened to a few of his songs after he died but while he was alive I didn't really listen to him."

Ok.....you can't say he sucks. come on....maybe not the best rapper ever but he is up there. Every rapper today will say he is in the top 5 at least.

#18 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem is actually pretty good. He's creative with his lyrics. Not one of my favs but he's from 8mile so I gotta show some luv.

#19 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Hawk says:
"Colt Python says:
"Static Shock says:
"Hawk says:
Personally I think he sucks.I listened to a few of his songs after he died but while he was alive I didn't really listen to him."
Ok.....you can't say he sucks. come on....maybe not the best rapper ever but he is up there. Every rapper today will say he is in the top 5 at least. "

I like one song he ever made IMO he sucks.Tupac the person IMO was better than Tupac the rapper.Tupac was good expressing himsef but lyrically he wasn't getting through to me.Rappers use metaphors and punchlines now to express what there saying in there raps.Tupac made it rhyme but always said exactly what he meant in songs."

Man, I gotta disagree with that, but I'm bias. Tupac was one of my favorite rappers ever.

#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Tupac was a favorite. But, I don't hold him over a lot of other rappers today. I have only heard his hit songs, and he has had a bunch of them. I have never listened to any of his albums. California Love Remix and Dear Mama are my favs. Anyway, I like Notorious B.I.G. better...

#21 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Harsh words to hear about Pac never heard some one say he sucked before man did a lot for the genre.

#22 Posted by Alexia Taras (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Eminem is actually pretty good. He's creative with his lyrics. Not one of my favs but he's from 8mile so I gotta show some luv."

Something's wrong. We agree on something.

#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#24 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Gambler says:
"Colt Python says:
"Hawk says:
"Colt Python says:
"Static Shock says:
"Hawk says:
Ok.....you can't say he sucks. come on....maybe not the best rapper ever but he is up there. Every rapper today will say he is in the top 5 at least. "
I like one song he ever made IMO he sucks.Tupac the person IMO was better than Tupac the rapper.Tupac was good expressing himsef but lyrically he wasn't getting through to me.Rappers use metaphors and punchlines now to express what there saying in there raps.Tupac made it rhyme but always said exactly what he meant in songs."
Man, I gotta disagree with that, but I'm bias. Tupac was one of my favorite rappers ever."

I guess it's just me.Alot of people try to explain to me how deep Pac was but I just don't see it.Even Eminem has made deeper songs than Brenda's got a baby and dear momma.And who doesn't do a dear Momma song these days.Hell Jay-Z's was better because he reall had his mom on the song."

Dear Momma is one of my favs. But Holla if Ya Hear Me, Ghost, Locked Up, anything on Apocalypse Now is tight. I think it was the overall thing with Pac, his stage presence, his life story, the fact that his mom was a Black Panther is off the chain.

#25 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#26 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao, is that what we're callin it? Borrowing? I think I'll go down to Circuit City and Borrow a Station 3 :P

#28 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Gambler says:
"Lmao, is that what we're callin it? Borrowing? I think I'll go down to Circuit City and **Borrow** a Station 3 :P"

A bar is priceless PS3 is 400$ As Jay-Z says it's homage to his favorite rappers.I mean people have used Jay-z's whole voice on songs without his permission."

Just cause someone has stolen his sh!t, doesn't make it okay when he does it. If he really wanted to show them homage, pay em. But really, you cant be the best if your bittin other peoples style. As a rapper who claims to be a writer, one would think sampling someone elses stuff would be beneath him.

#29 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Em is crazy but Jada is beast. It could go either way.

#30 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio

Eminem is a great freestyle nattle artist but he has been beaten before . I think Jadakiss will give Em a run for his money. Jada has been known to have a sick freestyle battle flow too.