#1 Posted by BloodsunX (613 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the movie versions. Green Goblin from the first Spider-man vs Emil Blonsky from the Incredible Hulk

Round 1: A standard H2H batte Goblin has is armor and Blonsky has one Injection

Round 2: Goblin has a 6 grenades and Blonsky has a Grenade Launcher 6 rounds and 2nd injection

Round 3:Goblin has his Glider and grenades and Blonsky is full out Abomination

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Blonsky takes it all. The armor seemed to compensate Goblin's strenght, but not his speed. Blonsky was dodging the Hulk and jumping over him acrobaticly

#3 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Bronsky was pretty much Captain America, but The Goblin serum is superior to the Super Soldier serum.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29242 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Goblin
2. Goblin
3. Abomination.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

1. Goblin 2. Goblin 3. Abomination.
#6 Posted by BloodsunX (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#7 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Blonsky didnt really have any feats, so im going with GG with the first 2 rounds and 3 to Abomination.

#8 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

This

#9 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

#11 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14395 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination wins only in the final round.

#13 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

Goblin Abomination.
#14 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Goblin

Blonsky

Blonsky

#15 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Grenade Launcher > just grenades I would give Emil rounds two and three.

#16 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

blonsky all.

#17 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

blonsky loses the first two then slaughters in the last one

#18 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Blonsky. He was able to dodge a full speed hit from hulk with ease, and was pretty okay in H2H. Green Goblin is stronger, taking on Spidey with ease. Blonsky's speed gives him the win.

Round 2: Blosnky

Round 3: Blonsky

#19 Posted by spiderbuck (2414 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@JediXMan said:

#20 Edited by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Norman. Norman was smacking around spidey like a redheaded stepchild in h2h combat before Parker got angry. And Tobey Spidey was pretty damn close to comic spidey in strength and durability. Blonsky gets stomped, as he is very likely << Cap

2. Norman. This match is a little closer with Blonsky on his 2nd injection (stronger, better reaction times, more durable etc.), but Norman's still physically superior by a pretty wide margin, and Goblin's bombs are far too versatile (tracking blades, pumpkin bombs, etc.) for Blonsky to defend against.

3. Bolnsky. Abomination is just too strong and durable for Norman to take on in any situation. Goblin gets trashed

#21 Posted by BloodsunX (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56: Not saying he would win but don't underestimate Blonsky. I know Blonsky isn't on par with Cap, as in the film it explained he took low doses of the Super Soldier Serum(or as I like to call it SUPER HERO STERIODS..lol), but he is more acrobatic as he was dodging the Hulk. He also outran many trained Military soldiers, and as they were panting Blonsky as even tired. Also if I recall Blonsky is wayy more accurate with a Launcher than Goblin is with grenades(plus he has prior military experience, so I dont see any trouble with dodging grenades)

#22 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX: Blonsky would have to be more agile than Tobey Spidey to avoid those razor bat grenades. If Tobey Spidey cant avoid them, being clearly superhuman, then Blonksy wont be able to.

And Norman was able to throw those bombs with suprising accuracy, considering he took Spiderman off guard a few times