Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Galactus and Reed
Galactus and Reed
a normal one,you know the always breaching hungry phse one one,

vs elseman
he appeared in hourman 1 million he is a super amazo he took kal kent's powers and ww 1 million and agumented the powers and easily defeated them and claimed to use them with to the full potential

say he has replcated the JL 1 million and agumented them to become their better self

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By demifiend
galactus stomps
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Boobster

Galactus stomps.

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demifiend said:
galactus stomps
do you know what the JL 1 millon are capable of
flash kal kent MM, hourman, GL WW  1 million
come on and they hold back lol
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall
@higher_evolutionary: unless they have infinite source of power its really hard to defeat galactus.. superman 1000,000 would be strong but not strong enough to beat galactus.. i am sure one blast from his eyes could kill him.. remember despite his giant size Galactus is still superfast :) MM , hourman are pretty much cannonfoders arent they?? GL well his ring works on energy, galactus tend to absorb energy all the time, like he absorbed all the energy out of Ultron when Ultron attacked him (Secret Wars V1), why should GL's right be any different :)  

its pretty hard to beat galactus man.. 
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demifiend
@Killemall said:
@higher_evolutionary: unless they have infinite source of power its really hard to defeat galactus.. superman 1000,000 would be strong but not strong enough to beat galactus.. i am sure one blast from his eyes could kill him.. remember despite his giant size Galactus is still superfast :) MM , hourman are pretty much cannonfoders arent they?? GL well his ring works on energy, galactus tend to absorb energy all the time, like he absorbed all the energy out of Ultron when Ultron attacked him (Secret Wars V1), why should GL's right be any different :)   its pretty hard to beat galactus man.. 
no its not, galactus is a jobber.  theres a lot of scans galactus been owned 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Killemall
@demifiend: he has?? i mean normal galactus not the hungry galactus?? i would love to see few.. specially my room mate is a big galactus fan i can show him all these :p
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demifiend said:
@Killemall said:
@higher_evolutionary: unless they have infinite source of power its really hard to defeat galactus.. superman 1000,000 would be strong but not strong enough to beat galactus.. i am sure one blast from his eyes could kill him.. remember despite his giant size Galactus is still superfast :) MM , hourman are pretty much cannonfoders arent they?? GL well his ring works on energy, galactus tend to absorb energy all the time, like he absorbed all the energy out of Ultron when Ultron attacked him (Secret Wars V1), why should GL's right be any different :)   its pretty hard to beat galactus man.. 
well if you knew then why you said galactus stomps

@Killemall
my friend i love to tell you how powerful are the 1 million league but i dont have time so look at this respect thread it has all

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496222.html
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By isaac_clarke
Speed doesn't matter for an abstract regardless, when your talking about a character that can simply incinerate folks looking at them. 

@demifiend
said:
Only when he is at starvation jobbering levels, as hunger generally is the standard excuse for him to lose and he usually mentions it right off the bat.
Outside that, no he isn't going to be remotely easy for a lot of characters to handle. 

@higher_evolutionary said:
well if you knew then why you said galactus stomps

Because he does.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Killemall
@higher_evolutionary:  well that superman thing looks pretty nice but at his best galactus has been stated as : 
"The most awesome living entity in the cosmos" (dont ask me what the writer was smoking) 
"Power beyond comprehension" 

so yeah its still pretty darn difficult to beat him
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall
@isaac_clarke: wu hoo Galactus himself is here., welcome galactus now defend yourself lol =) Welcome to the thread about galactus buddy.. we all missed you..